A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Mount Olympus - Page 37 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by BlackHawk 6/21/2012, 10:09 pm

B. I raise my hand, "dad, you don't have to pay me back it's alright" I say
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/21/2012, 10:11 pm

"Thanks," I kiss his cheek. "You're dad was pretty amazing too!" I turn back to mom. "So who is your best friend on Olympus?" I ask her.

I look down at my shoes, they were Nike shoes. "Well, your shoes are pretty popular! It sometimes Helps people win!" I add.

"Oh good because if he woke up remembering that he was made a test subject by a god, he would've gone crazy!"

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/21/2012, 10:25 pm

Ness99 wrote:
    I search for my father, Thanatos.

Thanatos yawned, turning his iPhone back on.

Frizzlepuss wrote:Uh-oh. My dad was onto me. I had to change the topic. "Um, dad... This is Silvia. She's my... Um, she's m- my..."

"Oh, OK. How about friends? Of all the gods here, which one is your BEST friend?"

"Girlfriend?" Phobos suggested, eyebrow raised. He folded his arms across his chest and waited.

"Friends? I'd say.... Ares or Athena. Very competitive gods," Nike mused, leaning back in the chair.

Demetri wrote:"Y-yes, please." I take the apple and examine it's beauty. "Wow this is the most fruit I've ever seen!" I smile up at her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, dear." Demeter put her foot where the tree was, trying to see if there was a noticeable bump where the tree had been. Nope.

greentump wrote:"Its Evon and hum, great because i am really glad to be here. i mean see you." i pull out my necklace it had twin crossing torches on it. " my dad gave this to me when i was born. he said it had something to do with my mother. i guess he was right." i say trying to contain my excitement.

" i have so many questions for you mother. like how did it feel to get trapped in a stomach or, being an eldest goddess, having power over the earth and seasons." i say so happily.

" oh have you seen mom lately?" i ask thinking about her

(ooc: my bad)

"Yes, he was right," Hecate said, after she'd stared at the necklace for a moment. "Your father's a good man, isn't he?"

"Trapped in a stomach? Oh, dear. I don't like talking about it." Demeter's hand was on her face, rubbing her forehead with her fingertips. "But having power over the earth and seasons -- I suppose it's gratifying. I like to sit back and think about all the wonderful parts of nature."

"Have I? Probably not, I can't visit each one of my children's mothers." Aristaeus shrugged as a bee flew out of his sleeve.

~Attila~ wrote:I raise an eyebrow. "There's got to be some record of a famous person. I mean, you're the god of trickery. Isn't there, like, some famous spy or espionage guy you fathered?"

"Do anything fun with Aphrodite?" I take a deep breath, hoping this wouldn't get me killed.

I look at a baseball I've been holding for a bit. "Do you like baseball?"

I nod. "Yeah, I've been trying the whole time. I guess when we go back I will."

I shrug. "It was made of wood, and I actually got the idea from some sort of Cyclops thing I heard of. Decided I'd try it out and make it better. As for the gloves...I haven't used them much. I did put a sort of gel in there that my girlfriend had. It made it stay on the hands but slip off easy when wanted to. I guess I'll trash them though."

"Perhaps some of those Russian people who worked for Stalin. The ones who made people confess to crimes they didn't commit." Dolos shrugged; he didn't keep track of his kids very well.

Ares paused, then shrugged simply. "I taught her to throw knives. Turns out her makeup set works a lot better."

"Baseball? I like watching, though I'm terrible at batting. Pitching, sure." Hermes chuckled, remembering the last time he'd tried to bat. It resulted in a black eye for Eris and a broken hand for Enyo.

Freyr nodded, not knowing what to say now. "So.... I suppose it's almost your... bedtime?"

Hephaestus nodded, stroking his beard. "Wood. If somebody launched a flaming arrow at your tower it'd go down in flames. But yes, you should trash the gloves idea. It wouldn't work out so well."

Eric11 wrote:I nodded"ok, how many poems have you written lately, I have gotten into a little bit of music lately so I would love to here a few of you're poems".

"it's nice, it does seems to glow at certain times though".

"Written? Oh, maybe five to ten in the last few days.... but Artemis burned my book yesterday. Said they were bad. Can you believe that?" Apollo looked at David expectantly, wanting an answer.

"Yes, it does," Brontes mused. Hopefully, Lightning would catch on very soon to what it could do.

noel1298 wrote:
    I sighed. "I'm sorry, but I have to go." I gave a small pout. "I'll see you next time." I gave him a quick hug, then a wave. "Bye bye dad." Then I leave.

"Bye, then," Osiris called after her.

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:'This tea is amazing, thank you!' Sirius tells Hestia. He looks at Miranda. 'Your mom is awesome.'

"You're welcome, Sirius." Hestia snapped her fingers, relighting the fire and creating a cozy atmosphere around her. Like sitting at home by a fire after playing in the snow.

BlackHawk wrote:B. I raise my hand, "dad, you don't have to pay me back it's alright" I say

"No, no, I insist." Thanatos pulled out the wallet and went through it, pulling out a few drachmas and holding it out to him: "I don't have mortal money, but drachmas will do, I assume."

Blazer123 wrote:"Thanks," I kiss his cheek. "You're dad was pretty amazing too!" I turn back to mom. "So who is your best friend on Olympus?" I ask her.

I look down at my shoes, they were Nike shoes. "Well, your shoes are pretty popular! It sometimes Helps people win!" I add.

"Oh good because if he woke up remembering that he was made a test subject by a god, he would've gone crazy!"

Hestia stretched her legs, thinking as she did so. "Best friend? All of the gods are my friends, but my best ones would be Demeter or Athena. They both like peaceful atmospheres."

Nike blinked at her shoes, then at Lily. "I suppose so. I just thought they looked nice."

Hecate chuckled, rubbing her nose. "Oh, I'm sure. But nobody would have believed him, unless they were a demigod."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/21/2012, 10:27 pm

I blinked"really?, she must have been very grouchy then" I said meaning no offence"I bet they where good though".

I started to remember how Oblivious and I had saw each other on the bus, I still couldn't believe he had survived that attack.

Last edited by Eric11 on 6/21/2012, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/21/2012, 10:28 pm

I take a bite of the apple. Oh my gods!! It takes like heaven! Or... Elysium? Anyway, I finish it in a snap and go to throw the core away.
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/21/2012, 10:29 pm

"Oh....uh...." I didn't feel very comfortable with this now.

I look confused. "Her makeup set?"

"Oh...I'm a really good baseball player all around. I'd think you would be good at running the bases, of course, and catching the ball."

I sigh. "If you want me to leave, I will."

I nod. "But it didn't break by flames. Someone somehow made it explode or something by using it. I dunno, it was just in pieces. It wasn't fully made of wood, so I did see some metal."
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/21/2012, 10:29 pm

Oh cr*p. He had said it for me. "Y- yeah..." I said, looking at Silvia. I loved her, though this request was supposed to be for camp. Now my father had completely ruined it, just like he ruined everything else. "My girlfriend."

"Wait a minute... Isn't the enemy of your enemy your friend? Which one's the friend, and which one's the enemy?"

OOC: Yeah Noel that's what he was trying to say
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/21/2012, 10:29 pm

I saw my father standing in a corner on his iPhone and walk toward him.
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/21/2012, 10:33 pm

I nod, blushing. "Yeah... I guess I am." I grin at Aj happily, then I look back at Phobos. "So... You're Phobos?" I look between Aj and Phobos. There is definitely some similarities between them. You can tell that they are related. "It's nice to meet you." I give him a small bow, thinking that it'd be polite to do.

Last edited by noel1298 on 6/21/2012, 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 10:34 pm

" yes he is." i start thinking about him. " i have a question. why are you in a house creating potions? your a titan! you should be out. having fun. hanging out with Persephone!" how did i know that? i shake my head." you are beautiful and a force to be reckoned with!" i say with a smile. i pull out my spell book which is engraved with the twin torches.

" yes! me too. i love gardening!" i start to calm down. " so mom whats the difference between you and Gaea? i mean aren't you mother nature?" i ask

" oh understandable. hey dad do you think i can show you my power?" i ask
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/21/2012, 10:35 pm

"I think the whole Hestia cabin likes peaceful atmospheres," I reply. "Because you are so calm and pretty," I tell her. "Can I ask you something?"

"That's why he would've gone crazy, nobody believes him and he goes crazy trying to convince to them, it's true," I tell her.

"Yeah, but people actually like these shoes. They use it for sport competitions," I tell her.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/21/2012, 10:39 pm

What... Silvia was here? How was she not deathly afraid of my dad?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/21/2012, 11:00 pm

Eric11 wrote:I blinked"really?, she must have been very grouchy then" I said meaning no offence"I bet they where good though".

I started to remember how Oblivious and I had saw each other on the bus, I still couldn't believe he had survived that attack.

"Grouchy, yeah. But I guess I recited too many." Apollo scratched his chin, thinking about how not to get his stuff burned next time.

Brontes looked at Lightning for a moment, then away at Apollo, a few thrones down. Hm.

~Attila~ wrote:"Oh....uh...." I didn't feel very comfortable with this now.

I look confused. "Her makeup set?"

"Oh...I'm a really good baseball player all around. I'd think you would be good at running the bases, of course, and catching the ball."

I sigh. "If you want me to leave, I will."

I nod. "But it didn't break by flames. Someone somehow made it explode or something by using it. I dunno, it was just in pieces. It wasn't fully made of wood, so I did see some metal."

"Yeah. I'm not very proud of them." Dolos scratched his cheek, looking away.

"Yeah." Ares nodded, scratching his battle-scarred chin. "Turns out if you sharpen the special lipstick wax-stuff Aphrodite has, they work well as knives. Throwing knives, at least."

"Running, yeah. I practice running with Nike, but I'm bad at catch." Hermes rubbed the back of his neck, wondering if maybe he should try getting the gods together for another baseball game.

"You don't have to... it's just that... Eh. Neither of us have much to say." Freyr rubbed his forehead, trying to think of a topic that would keep their conversation going.

"Explosions, eh. Almost anything can be destroyed with an explosion." Hephaestus pulled a lever on his wheelchair, making the wheel light on fire. He pulled it again, extinguishing that fire. "But metal might have been a better idea, rather than mainly wood."

Frizzlepuss wrote:Oh cr*p. He had said it for me. "Y- yeah..." I said, looking at Silvia. I loved her, though this request was supposed to be for camp. Now my father had completely ruined it, just like he ruined everything else. "My girlfriend."

"Wait a minute... Isn't the enemy of your enemy your friend? Which one's the friend, and which one's the enemy?"

OOC: Yeah Noel that's what he was trying to say

"Yes, I see." Phobos nodded slowly, arms folded across his chest.

Nike blinked, looking at Jack strangely. "What did you just say?"

Ness99 wrote:I saw my father standing in a corner on his iPhone and walk toward him.

Thanatos looked up, yawning. "Hello... Zenith, is that your name?"

noel1298 wrote:I nod, blushing. "Yeah... I guess I am." I grin at Aj happily, then I look back at Phobos. "So... You're Phobos?" I look between Aj and Phobos. There is definitely some similarities between them. You can tell that they are related. "It's nice to meet you." I give him a small bow, thinking that it'd be polite to do.

"Nice to meet you too." Phobos smiled at her, then at AJ.

greentump wrote:" yes he is." i start thinking about him. " i have a question. why are you in a house creating potions? your a titan! you should be out. having fun. hanging out with Persephone!" how did i know that? i shake my head." you are beautiful and a force to be reckoned with!" i say with a smile. i pull out my spell book which is engraved with the twin torches.

" yes! me too. i love gardening!" i start to calm down. " so mom whats the difference between you and Gaea? i mean aren't you mother nature?" i ask

" oh understandable. hey dad do you think i can show you my power?" i ask

Hecate looked at Evon strangely, then began to slowly shake her head. "Because I run a business on Olympus, son. I make potions -- love potions, healing potions. Occasionally, poison. I go out sometimes, but not enough so as to wreck my business. I make a good amount of drachmas per potion."

"Gaea is the earth itself -- the soil, the rocks, and so on. I'm the plants that inhabit the soil, so you could say I...." Demeter hesitated for a moment. "... depend on her."

Aristaeus nodded, readjusting his shirt collar. "Sure. Go right ahead -- just don't destroy anything."

Blazer123 wrote:"I think the whole Hestia cabin likes peaceful atmospheres," I reply. "Because you are so calm and pretty," I tell her. "Can I ask you something?"

"That's why he would've gone crazy, nobody believes him and he goes crazy trying to convince to them, it's true," I tell her.

"Yeah, but people actually like these shoes. They use it for sport competitions," I tell her.

Hestia looked at Miranda, nodding as she sipped her tea. Still warm. "Go right ahead, dear."

Hecate smirked, making another vial appear in her hand. "Exactly, but I'm not that cruel. Maybe Mania or Psyche would have let him do that, but not me."

"Yes, sneakers. They have some nice designs too, but I prefer Vans when it comes to design." Nike unlaced one of her shoes and began to retie it.

Frizzlepuss wrote:What... Silvia was here? How was she not deathly afraid of my dad?

Phobos glanced between the two, rubbing his chin. Hm. He'd need to shave soon.
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ness99 6/21/2012, 11:04 pm

"Yes, father. How are you doing?" I say with my British accent getting in the way.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/21/2012, 11:05 pm

I walk back to Derick and Demeter. I stand at a good distance so they can have some family time.
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/21/2012, 11:05 pm

I nod. "Yeah....uh, well, what's been new with you?"

I laugh. "Lipstick, new warfare. I like it."

"Really? I thought it would be easy to run to the ball and get it."

I shrug. He was right. "Yeah....I guess I'll see you next solstice."

I nod. "I think I'll retry making it. Maybe with flaming arrows, seeing as metal won't catch fire."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/21/2012, 11:08 pm

B. "I take the drachmas and say "Thank you father, I should get going, Buddy's probably waiting for me to come back, Happy Father's Day and Goodbye" I pocket the drachmas and look at my watch
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/21/2012, 11:10 pm

"Have you ever felt true love? You are a maiden goddess so how did you choose to have kids?" I ask her. "That's the same way I feel for Sirius," I mutter quietly.

"Of course you aren't that cruel, mother. So why would Psyche do it?" I ask her.

"Oh really?" I ask her. I look at the design on my shoes.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/21/2012, 11:12 pm

Kat: I laugh. "Ow, that would hurt,"
    Xaali: "Yes, camp is good
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/21/2012, 11:17 pm

Ness99 wrote:"Yes, father. How are you doing?" I say with my British accent getting in the way.

"I'm doing good." Thanatos shut off the iPhone after flipping through his email. "And what about you?"

~Attila~ wrote:I nod. "Yeah....uh, well, what's been new with you?"

I laugh. "Lipstick, new warfare. I like it."

"Really? I thought it would be easy to run to the ball and get it."

I shrug. He was right. "Yeah....I guess I'll see you next solstice."

I nod. "I think I'll retry making it. Maybe with flaming arrows, seeing as metal won't catch fire."

Dolos tapped his chin, thinking for a minute. "Well. I put super glue on Ares's throne a few days ago -- he lost his favorite pair of pants."

"Dangerous stuff." Ares rolled up his sleeve and pointed to a cut on his arm that was also faintly red around the edges. "This happened because of that lipstick."

"Yeah, but I'm pretty... uncoordinated at times." Hermes didn't know how to phrase it, but he hoped Bill would understand. "My legs move but my hands don't."

"Yeah. See you then." Freyr nodded, sitting back down in his chair.

"Don't let the nymphs catch you," Hephaestus warned him, "or they'll destroy you faster than a god ever could."

BlackHawk wrote:B. "I take the drachmas and say "Thank you father, I should get going, Buddy's probably waiting for me to come back, Happy Father's Day and Goodbye" I pocket the drachmas and look at my watch

"Well, good bye then." Thanatos nodded at his son, and then glanced at his iPhone.

Blazer123 wrote:"Have you ever felt true love? You are a maiden goddess so how did you choose to have kids?" I ask her. "That's the same way I feel for Sirius," I mutter quietly.

"Of course you aren't that cruel, mother. So why would Psyche do it?" I ask her.

"Oh really?" I ask her. I look at the design on my shoes.

"True love? Hm." Hestia sipped her tea, staring into the fire. "I believe in love, but not true love. I feel, ah, affection for the men who 'father' my children. I choose to have kids to bring warmth and joy to those men's lives."

"Psyche? It's my opinion that she likes it. She has a bit of a sadistic streak, but it's not too bad. She has... multiple personalities." Hecate paused, hoping Psyche wasn't around to hear this.

"Yeah. Sometimes I go down to the mortal world just to buy shoes." Nike finished tying up her shoe and examined her handiwork.

Agent LastWish wrote:Kat: I laugh. "Ow, that would hurt,"
    Xaali: "Yes, camp is good

"Oh, it did. Probably a bit more painful than a real sword." Poseidon hoped there wouldn't be any more swordfish accidents, though.

"I see," Aeolus muttered. "Do you like the people there? And the food?"
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ness99 6/21/2012, 11:20 pm

"Fine. I got to camp a little while ago." I say.

Last edited by Ness99 on 6/21/2012, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/21/2012, 11:22 pm

I laugh a little. "Why? Didn't you fear him attacking you?"

"Yikes. Lipstick is really dangerous for skin."

I understand sort of. "Oh...you're used to basically using your legs to do everything in the job and just your hands to deliver the mail."

"Well, bye Dad." I leave.

I think for a second. "Oh....guess I can't win."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/21/2012, 11:25 pm

I started to wonder if I should tell my dad about that hole incident"Today when on the bus to Olympus, I had saw this boy named Oblivious, we where friend about 10 years ago but I could had sworn he had died in the forest fire that happened when some group of kids wanted to get revenge on us, I had seen him get cornered by walls of flames and I don't know how he could have survived."

I nodded, a little confused"I guess I should go try and convince Nelly to come see you, so I will be right back" I said and waved bye, leaving.

I had zoned out so i shook my head"sorry about that".

Last edited by Eric11 on 6/21/2012, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 11:30 pm

" oh okay. Hey ma can I show you a new spell I learned? " I ask pulling. Out my spell book.

" hmmm okay.so I guess out of all of her grandchildren you were her favorite?" I ask with a smirk.

" okay. " I breath in the I open my mouth and exhaled. I swarm of about 50bees came out my mouth.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/21/2012, 11:41 pm

Ness99 wrote:"Fine. I got to camp a little while ago." I say.

"Really? What do you think about it?" Thanatos scratched his chin, waiting for her replu.

~Attila~ wrote:I laugh a little. "Why? Didn't you fear him attacking you?"

"Yikes. Lipstick is really dangerous for skin."

I understand sort of. "Oh...you're used to basically using your legs to do everything in the job and just your hands to deliver the mail."

"Well, bye Dad." I leave.

I think for a second. "Oh....guess I can't win."

"Oh, I 'ran off' after he found out who did it. Turns out, Hecate's invisibility potions work very nicely." Dolos chuckled to himself, rubbing his chin.

"Only hers," Ares told him, pulling down his sleeve again. "And it itches, too."

"Yeah, that's it. I'm used to inserting the mail into slots or handing it to people, that's all." George and Martha were slithering around his caduceus, hissing slightly. Hermes shot them a look to make them be quiet.

"Bye," Freyr muttered.

"Against demigods, maybe. But don't make nymphs mad," Hephaestus sighed, shaking his head. "They can be stronger than demigods if they want."

Eric11 wrote:I started to wonder if I should tell my dad about that hole incident"Today when on the bus to Olympus, I had saw this boy named Oblivious, we where friend about 10 years ago but I could had sworn he had died in the forest fire that happened when some group of kids wanted to get revenge on us, I had seen him get cornered by walls of flames and I don't know how he could have survived."

I nodded, a little confused"I guess I should go try and convince Nelly to come see you, so I will be right back" I said and waved bye, leaving.

I had zoned out so i shook my head"sorry about that".

"There are always ways," Brontes answered cryptically. "The Fates have a funny way of doing that to people."

Apollo waved bye.

Aeolus shrugged, like that was no big deal. "It's fine, son. How's camp?"

greentump wrote:" oh okay. Hey ma can I show you a new spell I learned? " I ask pulling. Out my spell book.

" hmmm okay.so I guess out of all of her grandchildren you were her favorite?" I ask with a smirk.

" okay. " I breath in the I open my mouth and exhaled. I swarm of about 50bees came out my mouth.

"As long as it's not dangerous, go right ahead." Hecate made the vials in her hands disappear.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. I haven't... Well, none of the Olympians have ever really spoken to her." Demeter was a bit uneasy about this subject now, shifting from foot to foot.

"Ooh...." Aristaeus watched the bees carefully, making sure they wouldn't get near him. "Impressive. A bit dramatic, but impressive."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:45 pm