A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Mount Olympus - Page 35 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by GavinP 6/21/2012, 11:57 am

"so you chose my dad to have me?"
    I laugh at the look mom gave me "What!?" I protest "it is a cool power!"
    "b-but if I were there I could have stopped it!" Tears start to fall freely off my face... Gods I had not cried for 6 years and now he was the one to make me start again!

Last edited by GavinP on 6/21/2012, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/21/2012, 11:59 am

I lowered my head. "So... Do you think I should talk to my dad?" I glared over at my dad, Phobos. The question was really open to anyone who could answer.

"Ok, mom! What have you been doing lately? Awarding victory in wars in... Afghanistan? Serbia? Or something else? Running fast? I don't really know what you like to do."
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/21/2012, 12:04 pm

Kendall wrote:Zeus nodded, looking around the throne room. It was crowded, but he guessed that Zachary could find this girl fairly easily if he wanted to. After all, it seemed as if Zachary and this girl wouldn't stray too far from each other. "I would like to, but it's mainly your decision. Would you like a tissue?"

"No thanks," Zack chuckled. He was quite fine now, and felt that this was probably the greatest moment of his life so far. Had a wonderful girlfriend, and he was just given the stamp of approval by his father.

"I'll look around for her, I'll be back," Zack told his dad, giving him another hug. He had a small to-do list at the moment. He looked for Athena and bowed to her.

"I should be thankful of you, you've probably been keeping an eye out for me." Zack stated, still bowed to her. He wanted to go around and meet some of the other gods, to thank them for things. Aphrodite was next, to thank her for his love of Morgan. He felt very humble around his place of gods and goddesses, and he decided he might as well thank them for their doings.
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/21/2012, 12:06 pm

"So, uh...did you ever have any famous children?"

"Can I buy from store? Or gods only?"

I nod. "Yeah, everyone now just is in relationships."

"What's noble about having not met anybody?"

I cross my arms. "Are you hinting to me that I'd get an idea from it?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/21/2012, 12:21 pm

Morgan Landry wrote:I walked in, amazed. Olympus! This was Mount Olympus, the very place I had been daydreaming of for months! After having scaled the different paths that led to the Great Temple, I first checked my look. Would my mother accept me that way?
    But I didn't really care.
    A great smile appeared on my face as I stepped into the Hall of Gods.
    Immediately, I spotted Hecate, a few yards away from me. A sudden shyness overcame me, but I saw Zack talking to Zeus, so I told myself I could at least go and find Hecate.
    With a determined pace of steps, I went over to Hecate, my head held high. I bowed slightly to her.

- Hello, mother, I said, my head low.

_____

Jana Kay walked in, her blonde hair flying. Where was Demeter? But then she spotted her curvy figure, just at the opposite of the Hall. She kept herself from running, but she knew it wasn't much better.
    She finally arrived to her mother, who was already talking to some of Kay's siblings.
    Jana waited patiently for her turn to come, and kissed Demeter's hand as a sign of respect.

- Hello, mom! she happily said, smiling her huge smile.

Hecate turned her head slowly to see one of her daughters standing there, bowing slightly. Hm. Her name was Morgan, wasn't it? One of her less-insane children, she hoped. "Hello, Morgan. That's your name, isn't it? Welcome to Olympus...." She paused for a moment, then added as an afterthought, "No need to bow at all to your own mother, dear."

Demeter glanced at Jana, smiling slightly. What a sweetheart this girl was, probably much better than most of the children at camp. Or maybe that was just her own opinion, but she didn't care. "Hello, Jana. How are you doing these days? You look absolutely wonderful."

Charlize Theron wrote:I shrugged. "His books aren't selling like they did in the past. They are with economic problems. They could keep the house, but not that nice garden. I mean, he still lives with his twin, Sabina. My aunt Florence died recently... The mourning is making dad anymore anti-social. I wish I could still live with him." My eyes got hot.

"Lie." I said in a cracking tone.

I felt when she poked my mental schedules and hopped back, dizzy. I frowned at her. "Hecate... If you wanna know facts about my new life, just ask. I don't like when people mess with my mind."

Persephone nodded slowly, flipping her hair over her shoulder. That poor man. "Perhaps you could live with him for the school year? I could always... persuade a few mortals to drop by the store. Perhaps."

Apollo frowned at Lolita, observing her at arm's length. "Why would you think I'm lying to you?"

Hecate shook her head slightly. "I wasn't reading your mind, dear. Just trying to remember if I'd heard anything about you -- maybe I poked your mind by accident. I'm sorry, then."

Blazer123 wrote:"Yes, mother. Sorry for that small tantrum. My dad... I hope he's doing fine," I tell Nike.

"Mom!" I run over to her. "Do you remember me?" I ask her.

"I'm going to see my mother now Sirius. You want to come? Or, I'll see you at camp." I walk over to Hestia. "Hi mom!"

"It's fine...." Nike trailed off for a moment, glancing at her watch. Countdown for the Olympics still going. "I hope your father's doing fine, too. Do you talk to him?"

Hecate turned her head slightly, seeing Leon running up to her. "Well," she said slowly, "I don't remember you ever coming to Olympus, but I remember your name. Leon, correct?"

Hestia smiled up at Miranda, holding the still-hot teapot in her hand. "Hello, Miranda. You look radiant. Would you like some tea?"

GavinP wrote: "so you chose my dad to have me?"
    I laugh at the look mom gave me "What!?" I protest "it is a cool power!"
    "b-but if I were there I cold have stopped it!" Tears start to fall freely off my face... Gods I had not cried for 6 years and now he was the one to make me start again!

"Yes, perhaps that's it. He needed intelligence and wisdom in his life. I hope you provided that for him?" Athena raised her eyebrow at Leo.

Melinoe nodded sarcastically. "Yes, I'm sure it is. Do you use it to torment other people much?"

Sekhmet sighed, shaking her head. She hated comforting people. "No, no, my dear. Accidents happen -- they can only be stopped by the Fates."

Frizzlepuss wrote:
    "Ok, mom! What have you been doing lately? Awarding victory in wars in... Afghanistan? Serbia? Or something else? Running fast? I don't really know what you like to do."

"Awarding victories everywhere," Nike answered him, checking her countdown watch again. "After all, being a goddess of victories.... Well, victories happen everywhere, every day."

Zachary wrote:
    "No thanks," Zack chuckled. He was quite fine now, and felt that this was probably the greatest moment of his life so far. Had a wonderful girlfriend, and he was just given the stamp of approval by his father.

"I'll look around for her, I'll be back," Zack told his dad, giving him another hug. He had a small to-do list at the moment. He looked for Athena and bowed to her.

"I should be thankful of you, you've probably been keeping an eye out for me." Zack stated, still bowed to her. He wanted to go around and meet some of the other gods, to thank them for things. Aphrodite was next, to thank her for his love of Morgan. He felt very humble around his place of gods and goddesses, and he decided he might as well thank them for their doings.

Athena nodded in acknowledgement at Zachary, but she didn't say much -- or anything at all. She was a bit occupied with her own children at the moment. Aphrodite, however, gushed cheerfully as Zachary went over: "You and Morgan -- oh my, one of the cutest couples in camp this generation!"

~Attila~ wrote:"So, uh...did you ever have any famous children?"

"Can I buy from store? Or gods only?"

I nod. "Yeah, everyone now just is in relationships."

"What's noble about having not met anybody?"

I cross my arms. "Are you hinting to me that I'd get an idea from it?"

Dolos paused for a moment, pulling out his iPhone. "Famous children? They're not very famous, per se. But they're well-known in their towns and such as tricksters. Pranksters, what have you."

Ares paused, thinking for a minute. "An Olympus store is for gods-only. You might be able to find one in your camp store, though."

Hermes snorted, waving his hand. "Relationships. I preferred camp back when it was just either fighting or holding hands, instead of making out for ten minutes straight."

Freyr chuckled to himself, playing with the tiki charm on his necklace. "Why, it means you're not too attached to anybody yet, so you won't make a total sacrifice for a person. Yet. But when you do meet that person you'll do anything for, you'll be there to help them."

Hephaestus chortled to himself, patting the blueprints. "An idea? Perhaps, perhaps not. My children always have some sort of idea in their minds."
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/21/2012, 12:26 pm

"You seem to award me victories a lot. Being a son of the goddess of victory has it's advantages, doesn't it?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/21/2012, 12:26 pm

"I haven't heard from him in awhile. Hope he still cares about me," I reply.

"You could also call me Leo, mom. Whichever way you want. But, my full name is Paleon. You named me mom," I tell Hecate.

"Thank you mom! I would love some tea!" I reply, I sit down on a chair next to Hestia.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/21/2012, 12:26 pm

"it has been great, I have met a lot of people." I was wondering if I should tell him that I had met demi-titans too, but he probably already knew.

I nodded"I do keep a knife with me, plus the blade on my bow that you gave me".
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/21/2012, 12:26 pm

I laugh, "Well sort of... the one rule is there are no rules if you don't get caught" Athena probably seen the incident with the police
    I think about it "Well I cant use it too much, hopefully that will be strengthened with time the same with distance but yeah, once i get used to it nobody will see me coming"
    I look up "The fates? They're here aarent they?" If I inherit anything from sekhmets battle side she will most likely know that if i find them...
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/21/2012, 12:29 pm

I held by sobs. "Persephone, this is not gonna happen. My dad thinks I'm dead because of incompetent doctors who couldn't recognize a simple cataleptic crisis. It'll hard to convince him that I'm fine. I tried already." I wondered if I wasn't being too bitter, almost yelling at her. Well, these were stuff that my mother should be aware.

"Maybe you're lying unconsciously."

I shrugged and slipped my fingers through my hair. I was fine about that. It was enough to know that my mom liked me, more than she did with my brother.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2012, 12:30 pm

Kendall wrote:

Hecate turned her head slowly to see one of her daughters standing there, bowing slightly. Hm. Her name was Morgan, wasn't it? One of her less-insane children, she hoped. "Hello, Morgan. That's your name, isn't it? Welcome to Olympus...." She paused for a moment, then added as an afterthought, "No need to bow at all to your own mother, dear."

I looked up, flushing slightly, but so happy I couldn't help myself smiling wide.

- You're a goddess, I pointed out. That's why I bow. Oh mom, I have been so eager to see you! I added, innerly debating on wether I should hug her or not.

I couldn't help thinking she looked absolutely wonderful. Dark hair, green eyes.... A super nose. Yes, that was exactly the way I had her in my mind. Putting my hand on my sword's sheath to give me assurance, I looked into her fir-colored eyes. They radiated with power.

- Mom, I asked after a while, where was I born? On the surface or... underworld?

Kendall wrote: Demeter glanced at Jana, smiling slightly. What a sweetheart this girl was, probably much better than most of the children at camp. Or maybe that was just her own opinion, but she didn't care. "Hello, Jana. How are you doing these days? You look absolutely wonderful."

Jana's smile grew as Demeter complimented her. Wonderful! She said she was looking wonderful! Was this degree of joy even possible?
    Kay happily touched the white rose she had put into her long blonde braid for the occasion; it was a superb flower, the most beautiful she had ever made grow. It had taken her two weeks to make a whole bush of them grow.

- I'm doing good, she said, half-serious, half-laughing of happiness. And how about yourself? You look really amazing too, mom! This dress suits you very good!
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 6/21/2012, 12:31 pm

Kendall wrote:Athena nodded in acknowledgement at Zachary, but she didn't say much -- or anything at all. She was a bit occupied with her own children at the moment. Aphrodite, however, gushed cheerfully as Zachary went over: "You and Morgan -- oh my, one of the cutest couples in camp this generation!"

Zack smiled, waved to Athena, and headed over to Aphrodite, trying to avoid eye contact lest he become stupid with her powers. He bowed low to her.

"Thank you for our love," He said, trying to keep a straight face. It was weird being told by the goddess of love that they were the cutest couple in camp this generation. It was kind of like being told by an aunt the same thing; they same embarrassing feeling but at the same time a thankful one.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/21/2012, 12:32 pm

"Um... She's Norse.... It's like Hel... I think," I swallowed
    "That's unfortunate," I said, a bit disappointed. "Oh well. So, Uh, have there been any big oceanic fights or storms?" I asked
    I got up quickly "I-I apologize," I stammered stared at the floor. "I did not mean to offend you,"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/21/2012, 12:44 pm

Frizzlepuss wrote:"You seem to award me victories a lot. Being a son of the goddess of victory has it's advantages, doesn't it?"

"I'm sure it does... Maybe it means you're fast? It varies." Nike shrugged. She didn't keep records on all her kids, at least.... Not very detailed ones.

Blazer123 wrote:"I haven't heard from him in awhile. Hope he still cares about me," I reply.

"You could also call me Leo, mom. Whichever way you want. But, my full name is Paleon. You named me mom," I tell Hecate.

"Thank you mom! I would love some tea!" I reply, I sit down on a chair next to Hestia.

"Perhaps you could IM him," Nike said to Lily. "He'd appreciate that."

"Leo, Leon. It's just a one-letter difference, isn't it?" Hecate glanced at him, then at a vial that she made appear in her hand.

Hestia nodded, making another tea cup appear. She poured some tea into it and handed it to Miranda.

Eric11 wrote:"it has been great, I have met a lot of people." I was wondering if I should tell him that I had met demi-titans too, but he probably already knew.

I nodded"I do keep a knife with me, plus the blade on my bow that you gave me".

"A lot of people, hm? Enemies and friends alike?" Brontes gave her a once-over. She was athletic, which was good in camp if you added it onto her ADHD.

Apollo nodded, arms folded across his chest. "Do you throw the knife or hack and slash?"

GavinP wrote:I laugh, "Well sort of... the one rule is there are no rules if you don't get caught" Athena probably seen the incident with the police
    I think about it "Well I cant use it too much, hopefully that will be strengthened with time the same with distance but yeah, once i get used to it nobody will see me coming"
    I look up "The fates? They're here aarent they?" If I inherit anything from sekhmets battle side she will most likely know that if i find them...

Athena scoffed softly to herself, then just shook her head. "Try to abide by the rules, or at least bend them a bit."

Melinoe shut her eyes, nodding slowly as she comprehended what Michael had said. "I'm sure, I'm sure. Use it only when needed."

Sekhmet frowned at her, then nodded slowly. "They're here, but somewhere else on Olympus. If you even dare stand up to find them, I will not hesitate to throw you out myself."

Charlize Theron wrote:I held by sobs. "Persephone, this is not gonna happen. My dad thinks I'm dead because of incompetent doctors who couldn't recognize a simple cataleptic crisis. It'll hard to convince him that I'm fine. I tried already." I wondered if I wasn't being too bitter, almost yelling at her. Well, these were stuff that my mother should be aware.

"Maybe you're lying unconsciously."

I shrugged and slipped my fingers through my hair. I was fine about that. It was enough to know that my mom liked me, more than she did with my brother.

"Bring a child of Peitho with you," Persephone suggested. "They're very good at convincing people about... things."

Apollo sighed, shaking his head. "Or maybe I'm not lying at all, Lolita."

Hecate glanced at the vial of liquid in her hand, then at Bella. "So.... Do you have any pets?"

Morgan Landry wrote:

I looked up, flushing slightly, but so happy I couldn't help myself smiling wide.

- You're a goddess, I pointed out. That's why I bow. Oh mom, I have been so eager to see you! I added, innerly debating on wether I should hug her or not.

I couldn't help thinking she looked absolutely wonderful. Dark hair, green eyes.... A super nose. Yes, that was exactly the way I had her in my mind. Putting my hand on my sword's sheath to give me assurance, I looked into her fir-colored eyes. They radiated with power.

- Mom, I asked after a while, where was I born? On the surface or... underworld?

Jana's smile grew as Demeter complimented her. Wonderful! She said she was looking wonderful! Was this degree of joy even possible?
    Kay happily touched the white rose she had put into her long blonde braid for the occasion; it was a superb flower, the most beautiful she had ever made grow. It had taken her two weeks to make a whole bush of them grow.

- I'm doing good, she said, half-serious, half-laughing of happiness. And how about yourself? You look really amazing too, mom! This dress suits you very good!

Hecate shook the vial of liquid in her hand, then looked at Morgan carefully, putting the vial on a chair. "You were born on the surface. Being born in the Underworld is... not desirable. At all. But I'm glad to see you, dear.... I heard you had a, ah, special friend? Zachary is his name, is it not?"

Demeter looked at the white rose in Jana's hair curiously, then smiled. "I'm great; it's summer, the flowers are blooming nicely, the air is so warm... That is a very nice flower in your hair, by the way. How long did it take you to grow it?"

Zachary wrote:
    Zack smiled, waved to Athena, and headed over to Aphrodite, trying to avoid eye contact lest he become stupid with her powers. He bowed low to her.

"Thank you for our love," He said, trying to keep a straight face. It was weird being told by the goddess of love that they were the cutest couple in camp this generation. It was kind of like being told by an aunt the same thing; they same embarrassing feeling but at the same time a thankful one.

"Oh, no need to thank me! Thank you for all that... drama!" Aphrodite smiled at Zachary brilliantly, putting her mascara back in her purse. It was wonderful -- romance. She loved watching it in her mirror, no matter how stalker-ish Ares and Hephaestus told her it was. "So romantic. You're such a gentleman, too."

Agent LastWish wrote:"Um... She's Norse.... It's like Hel... I think," I swallowed
    "That's unfortunate," I said, a bit disappointed. "Oh well. So, Uh, have there been any big oceanic fights or storms?" I asked
    I got up quickly "I-I apologize," I stammered stared at the floor. "I did not mean to offend you,"

"Norse, hm?" Aphrodite paused for a moment, turning to Liam. "Hel is a very beautiful goddess. It's a shame she's a goddess of the Underworld, though. She doesn't get out often."

Poseidon blinked, then shrugged slightly. "There was the east coast hurricane scare last summer, but that wasn't mainly my fault. Triton threw a temper tantrum."

Aeolus blinked, slightly confused. "I'm not offended, Xaali. I'm just telling you there's no need to bow."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/21/2012, 12:48 pm

"both" I answered, remembering the first time I used a knife.

"well, I did make a lot of friends, I guess.Enemies, not so many" I wonder if he Knew about that time with Aaeron, but in the end she did apologize.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/21/2012, 12:48 pm

I smile "Yeah, I like that one... So mom do you have any advice or anything for me?"
    "I'll remember that one, so why did you go for my dad? I mean he's nothing special like i said before is he?"
    "But its their fault! He never done anything to offend them or the gods!" I add in a quiet voice "Just me"

Last edited by GavinP on 6/21/2012, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male

Post by Zachary 6/21/2012, 12:54 pm

Kendall wrote:"Oh, no need to thank me! Thank you for all that... drama!" Aphrodite smiled at Zachary brilliantly, putting her mascara back in her purse. It was wonderful -- romance. She loved watching it in her mirror, no matter how stalker-ish Ares and Hephaestus told her it was. "So romantic. You're such a gentleman, too."

Zack had to let out a chuckle, this was just something that came on to him as hilarious for some reason or another. He now stood to her, still trying to avoid eye contact, but he could tell the goddess of love and beauty held her title pretty well, even if Zack was dodging looking at her directly.

"Uh...no problem about the drama part. That comes with romance." He smirked. He felt flattered by the goddess complimenting him. "Thank you," Zack nodded his head. "It does take hard work sometimes with some people now-a-days, but it does help with impressing others." He replied, smiling widely. He couldn't help it.

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 12:55 pm

'I will see you later dad.' Sirius tells his father. He walks over to Miranda and Hestia. 'Hello.' he says quietly, not wanting to get pulverized from taking an interest in her daughter.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/21/2012, 12:56 pm

Now, I was confused. "I-...I am sorry I did not know. I am just excited.," I said with a slight grin
    I ran my hand through my hair. "Okay... Hey... Um... I'm gonna go... By mom," I said and left
    I laugh. "A temper tantrum?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/21/2012, 12:57 pm

"Maybe I will when I get home." I look around Olympus with it's pillars and stones. "How is it like living here, mom? Is it paradise or misery?" I ask mom.

"It is... But it does shorten my name by one letter." I look at the vial she summoned into her hand. "What's in it?" I ask her. It was a crystal shaped vial.

"I haven't had tea with you in... Ever," I tell mom. I sip some tea. It was warm and felt like heaven. "How do you make this mom?" I ask her.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/21/2012, 12:57 pm

"Oooh, yeah! I'm really fast! It's so fun being fast! I can run faster than a race-car! Wanna see me?"

There was a strange silence. "You know what? I'm gonna do it." I walked over to my dad, who definitely looked very... Intimidating. I was starting to give this another thought. I shrunk back when he looked at me, and I held up a hand. "Hey, dad."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2012, 12:58 pm

Kendall wrote: Hecate shook the vial of liquid in her hand, then looked at Morgan carefully, putting the vial on a chair. "You were born on the surface. Being born in the Underworld is... not desirable. At all. But I'm glad to see you, dear.... I heard you had a, ah, special friend? Zachary is his name, is it not?"

- Oh, I blushed. Yeah. Zack, he's a son of Zeus. Well, it's been quite a complicated story, but we're back together. I'm sorry, but how did you hear of ... us two? I asked.

It really interested me to know this. Did my mother actually keep an eye on me? Did she look, from time to time, what her daughter Morgan was doing? She had so many children! Cabin 16 was... crowded. Absolutely crowded. But if Hecate actually cared about me, it would brighten my day and probably the rest of my life.

Kendall wrote:Demeter looked at the white rose in Jana's hair curiously, then smiled. "I'm great; it's summer, the flowers are blooming nicely, the air is so warm... That is a very nice flower in your hair, by the way. How long did it take you to grow it?"

Jana Kay nodded happily.

- Oh, yes, summer time is marvelous! she stated with enthusiasm. And for you, it means that Persephone comes back from the Underworld!

Jana suddenly realized that Persephone was her sister. Oh by the gods, I have the Queen of Hell as a sister! she thought with excitement. Wow.
    She reddened a bit and stroked the flower's petals.

- It took me two weeks, Kay said, smelling it.

Its fragrance was sweet and delicate, exactly the way Jana had wanted it.

- I have a whole rosebush outside of the cabin, white roses. I make plants and flowers grow, each evening I make them grow a bit more. I love to be around plants, and I don't know why, but I have this from you, she laughed.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/21/2012, 1:17 pm

Eric11 wrote:"both" I answered, remembering the first time I used a knife.

"well, I did make a lot of friends, I guess.Enemies, not so many" I wonder if he Knew about that time with Aaeron, but in the end she did apologize.

"I see. Well, I guess that works pretty well, huh? So, how are some of your half-siblings?" Apollo sat down beside his guitar case on the floor.

"Enemies, not many.... I suppose that's good." Brontes fiddled with his chestplate strap. He didn't talk often, so he wasn't used to keeping up conversation.

GavinP wrote:I smile "Yeah, I like that one... So mom do you have any advice or anything for me?"
    "I'll remember that one, so why did you go for my dad? I mean he's nothing special like i said before is he?"
    "But its their fault! He never done anything to offend them or the gods!" I add in a quiet voice "Just me"

"Advice?" Athena paused, frowning. "Don't do fancy flips when battling. That leaves you open to attack."

Melinoe looked at Michael casually, even a little coldly if you looked at her at the right angle. "Nothing special? Mortals usually aren't anything special. I suppose I chose him because he was... kind."

"It happens all the time, whether or not the person in question offends the gods," Sekhmet replied, a little dryly.

Zachary wrote:
    Zack had to let out a chuckle, this was just something that came on to him as hilarious for some reason or another. He now stood to her, still trying to avoid eye contact, but he could tell the goddess of love and beauty held her title pretty well, even if Zack was dodging looking at her directly.

"Uh...no problem about the drama part. That comes with romance." He smirked. He felt flattered by the goddess complimenting him. "Thank you," Zack nodded his head. "It does take hard work sometimes with some people now-a-days, but it does help with impressing others." He replied, smiling widely. He couldn't help it.

"You're welcome, deary. Now, go on -- go find her. I hope you know who I mean by that." Aphrodite pantomimed a push towards Zachary, glancing in the direction of Hecate and her lovely daughter, Morgan. She could see a clear resemblance there, between the goddess and her daughter. A shame that Hecate wasn't much one for love, though.

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:'I will see you later dad.' Sirius tells his father. He walks over to Miranda and Hestia. 'Hello.' he says quietly, not wanting to get pulverized from taking an interest in her daughter.

"Oh, hello there." Hestia looked up at the boy, holding up the teapot. "Would you like some tea too?"

Agent LastWish wrote:Now, I was confused. "I-...I am sorry I did not know. I am just excited.," I said with a slight grin
    I laugh. "A temper tantrum?"

"I'm sure," Aeolus muttered. "Well, how are you? I suppose camp is being good to you."

"He couldn't catch a swordfish without it stabbing him in the wrist," Poseidon explained to her, a bit disappointed in Triton upon recalling the memory.

Blazer123 wrote:"Maybe I will when I get home." I look around Olympus with it's pillars and stones. "How is it like living here, mom? Is it paradise or misery?" I ask mom.

"It is... But it does shorten my name by one letter." I look at the vial she summoned into her hand. "What's in it?" I ask her. It was a crystal shaped vial.

"I haven't had tea with you in... Ever," I tell mom. I sip some tea. It was warm and felt like heaven. "How do you make this mom?" I ask her.

"Living here? It's like any mortal town, though the inhabitants are... gods." Nike shrugged. "That means disputes are a lot worse up here."

"It's a transformation potion," Hecate replied, shaking it a little. "Didn't work so well on my test subject. Turned him into a cow instead of a scorpion."

"Tea leaves, fire, water..." Hestia paused, then shrugged. "And care, I guess. It takes care to make something like this."

Frizzlepuss wrote:"Oooh, yeah! I'm really fast! It's so fun being fast! I can run faster than a race-car! Wanna see me?"

There was a strange silence. "You know what? I'm gonna do it." I walked over to my dad, who definitely looked very... Intimidating. I was starting to give this another thought. I shrunk back when he looked at me, and I held up a hand. "Hey, dad."

Nike held up her hand. "Ah, not now, dear. Maybe I'll watch you race somebody from my cozy home in Olympus."

Phobos glanced at AJ, arms folded across his chest. "Oh, hello there, AJ.... You look... nice. I guess. How're you?"

Morgan Landry wrote:
    - Oh, I blushed. Yeah. Zack, he's a son of Zeus. Well, it's been quite a complicated story, but we're back together. I'm sorry, but how did you hear of ... us two? I asked.

It really interested me to know this. Did my mother actually keep an eye on me? Did she look, from time to time, what her daughter Morgan was doing? She had so many children! Cabin 16 was... crowded. Absolutely crowded. But if Hecate actually cared about me, it would brighten my day and probably the rest of my life.

Jana Kay nodded happily.

- Oh, yes, summer time is marvelous! she stated with enthusiasm. And for you, it means that Persephone comes back from the Underworld!

Jana suddenly realized that Persephone was her sister. Oh by the gods, I have the Queen of Hell as a sister! she thought with excitement. Wow.
    She reddened a bit and stroked the flower's petals.

- It took me two weeks, Kay said, smelling it.

Its fragrance was sweet and delicate, exactly the way Jana had wanted it.

- I have a whole rosebush outside of the cabin, white roses. I make plants and flowers grow, each evening I make them grow a bit more. I love to be around plants, and I don't know why, but I have this from you, she laughed.

"The two of you?" Hecate pointed her finger in the direction of Aphrodite. "Aphrodite wouldn't stop talking about you two, so I suppose I did hear of you two from a secondary source. I saw you with the boy when I was checking in on my children, so I simply guessed you two were good friends. It wasn't until Aphrodite started spilling everything to me one day that I realized you two ended up being... something more."

"Two weeks? That's very good, then. Did you use your powers to decrease the amount of time taken to grow?" Demeter was speaking in technical or scientific terms, probably because she was talking to Athena about gardening techniques outside of Olympus before the kids came in. "Aah, Persephone. Have you met her yet, Jana? She's on the other side of my throne, probably talking to one of her daughters."

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 1:22 pm

"Some tea would be nice, Yes please." Sirius answers Hestia, remembering his manners.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/21/2012, 1:25 pm

"I cant even do a normal flip on a trampoline, never mind in battle... Have you ever done such a thing?"

I nod, "He still is... But he does miss you... Did he know what goddess you were?"

"But he wasnt old either, had good health... Why would they make him have an accident?"

Last edited by GavinP on 6/21/2012, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 11:23 am