A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Mount Olympus - Page 34 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 10:16 pm

" just asking. how did you and my dad meet anyway?" i ask and before she could answer i asked another one." can you teach me a new spell?" i ask again.

i nod and walk over to her with Nia. i bow. " the pleasure is mine mother." i say nervously.

i walk over to my dad." he..y dad." i cough and three bees fly out. i cover my mouth." i am sooo sorry." i say scared i start to shake a little.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male
    Number of posts : 888
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by -Chris- 6/20/2012, 10:19 pm

I let my head slump a little. "Sorry dad, I just couldn't-" I bit my lip, not wanting to say anymore, afraid it might offend Apollo.

I almost hugged my mom but was not sure if I was fit to hug a goddess. Instead I bow respectfully. I wasn't sure if I should address my mom as royalty or just be casual, so I kept silent.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 10:20 pm

I bow as well. No way to get to the top unless you kiss the bottom, right? "Lady Demeter." I greet.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 10:21 pm

I sighed"ok, anyways, I guess I should get going now, later dad" I said and left.

I nodded and the pink crystal started to glow, but I didn't notice it.I put the crystal back into it's pouch, and looked up to him" how have things been for you?".

"no, not really, I am no good at close range, only long range with my bow".

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 10:26 pm

'So why did you have to leave her? She was heartbroken.' Sirius snaps Aristaeus. Now he was starting to get angry at his dad, like how he usually was.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 10:39 pm

Blazer123 wrote:"No mother. The schedule is assigned by cabins. At least I think," I reply to my mom.

"Sirius once fainted because he used too much of his power. I feel like it was my fault. I brought him to my school and girls were actually Laestrygonians,"

Nike nodded thoughtfully. "I see.... but I don't think that many people follow the schedules anymore. I could be wrong, though."

Aristaeus nodded gravely, rubbing his shoulder. "I see... I'm sure it's not your fault, though. Monsters can appear in many forms, though this is the first time I've heard of female Laistrygonians appearing."

BlackHawk wrote:B. "I saw it and thought of you, it cost me like 100 bucks" I say shrugging, acting like it wasn't anything important

"I should pay you back, then," Thanatos muttered, reaching towards his back pocket -- where his wallet was.

greentump wrote:" just asking. how did you and my dad meet anyway?" i ask and before she could answer i asked another one." can you teach me a new spell?" i ask again.

i nod and walk over to her with Nia. i bow. " the pleasure is mine mother." i say nervously.

i walk over to my dad." he..y dad." i cough and three bees fly out. i cover my mouth." i am sooo sorry." i say scared i start to shake a little.

Hecate blinked, then sighed, a little annoyed at how fast the two questions had come. "We met in a book store, I believe. And no, I cannot teach you a new spell. That would be favoritism."

Demeter gave Derick a once-over. He sounded a bit nervous, but she chose not to ask him why. "I see. How has camp been to you?"

Aristaeus chuckled, just waving his hand. "It's fine, it's fine. Hello, Delilah." He let the bees buzz around him, thinking about summoning his own.

Peter Johnson rocks wrote:I let my head slump a little. "Sorry dad, I just couldn't-" I bit my lip, not wanting to say anymore, afraid it might offend Apollo.

I almost hugged my mom but was not sure if I was fit to hug a goddess. Instead I bow respectfully. I wasn't sure if I should address my mom as royalty or just be casual, so I kept silent.

Apollo blinked, leaning forward slightly. "Just couldn't what, Ben? You can tell me."

Nike looked at Mike, scoffing. "No need to bow, Mike. You're my son. All you need to do is say hi."

Demetri wrote:I bow as well. No way to get to the top unless you kiss the bottom, right? "Lady Demeter." I greet.

"Hello," Demeter replied, looking from Derick to this girl. Did Derick even want to be here?

Eric11 wrote:
    I nodded and the pink crystal started to glow, but I didn't notice it.I put the crystal back into it's pouch, and looked up to him" how have things been for you?".

"no, not really, I am no good at close range, only long range with my bow".

"They've been good," Brontes said, shrugging slightly. He readjusted the sword on his belt, making sure it didn't fall off. "Working with the other gods can be fairly amusing."

"Long range is smarter, but it's bad if the enemy gets close." Apollo nodded, satisfied.

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote: 'So why did you have to leave her? She was heartbroken.' Sirius snaps Aristaeus. Now he was starting to get angry at his dad, like how he usually was.

"The same reason all gods leave their lovers -- because we're not supposed to spend years with them, especially if they have a child on the way." Aristaeus shook his head. He didn't like the rules, but he'd sworn on the River Styx to follow them.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/20/2012, 10:40 pm

OOC: Copied my post, but then I copied something else. FML. So here's a short version post of what my four paragraph post was going to be.

Zack felt the world stop. Zeus was proud of him. 'A fine young man' he said. Zack felt...over joyed. His dad approved of him. His dad accepted him. And then Zack felt something crawl down his face... a tear. He quickly wiped it off and then hugged Zeus again.

"That...that means a lot to me, dad," He told him, then backed up from the hug, wiping some more tears that were coming down his cheek and smiling.

"And yeah, Morgan is here." He replied, looking at where Hecate was. She wasn't there. Snack line? Nope. "I'm not sure where, though." He added, looking around a bit more, but still not finding her.

"Would you like to meet her?" Zack asked, excited.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 10:43 pm

"Sirius, you know this isn't your father's fault. It's because of the swear they made not to be with a mortal for several years."

"Mom! I am disciplined! I would never disobey directions," I tell her.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 10:45 pm

I stand up straight and notice Demeter's agitation. I nudge Derick.

I pop up from some cupcakes and look around. I see Evon talking to a woman who must be Hecate. I swallow a mini chocolate swirly and walk over with frosting all over my face. "Hey, Evon. Madam Hecate."
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 10:45 pm

Kendall wrote:
    ~Attila~ wrote:I shrug. "Guess you're not AS bad as I thought."

I think for a second, a little confused. "Like pankration?"

I shrug. "I don't think I played in that CTF, but I heard about it. It would be bad if someone died."

I nod. "Yeah, I bet I will," I say hopefully.

"If someone that iPod gets out to a demigod, then it will kill many people," I say with a little worry.

"Most gods often get that reaction from their children," Dolos said, shrugging. He was used to it.

"Yes, sort of like that. Only, less deadly." Ares nodded, readjusting the sunglasses on his nose again.

"Kids used to die often," Hermes told him, a bit distantly. "Fun and games, huh? Well, at least it got better."

Freyr nodded slowly. "So, you meet anybody nice at camp yet, Robin?"

"Don't worry," Hephaestus said, waving away Edwin's statement. "It can't be used by demigods. The only thing a demigod could do with it is throw it -- it'll be just a shiny brick to them."

I roll my eyes. I glance at the drachma. Seemed like a thieve's dream to get it, but I didn't care about its worth.

I shrug. "Who gave you shades?"

I look a little worried. "I guess it's gotten better, if you count not too many actually bothering to show up better."

"Well, as I said, everyone leaves, so I haven't."

"Oh, well, at least that's a relief."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 10:46 pm

Kat: "Hey, you know, maybe we could go fishing sometime," I say with a shrug.
    Liam: "Well, no I haven't got a girlfriend. Well there's this one girl, I have a crush on,"
    Xaali: I finally saw Aeolus and knelt at his feet. "Hello father," 
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/20/2012, 10:47 pm

I grabbed Aj's hand and gave it a gentle tug, just to make sure I got his attention. "Who do you want to see?" I smile.
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 10:47 pm

I went toward the snack table and saw Yuvi. "Hi."
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 6/20/2012, 10:48 pm

I stood with Basil on Mount Olympus, feeling awkward because I didn't know what to do. People were talking with their godly parents, but I couldn't find my Dad. And so, I asked Basil, "What should we do now?"
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 6/20/2012, 10:49 pm

As soon as I hear the snoring I smile. I gently tap dad. "Hey daddy."I say softly

I walk in and see dad. "Hey dad!!! Long time no see!"

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 10:49 pm

" oh okay. so what side did you fight on in both titan wars?" i ask hoping im not annoying her. " hey Yuvi." i say with a smile.

i stand up." yes mother, hows my half sister Persephone?" i ask forgetting to tell her about Nia and i.

" hows god life." i ask him.

Last edited by greentump on 6/20/2012, 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 10:52 pm

Ooc: She's by Hecate now (Yuvi)

Bic:I see Shawn and wave him over. Hey, more people equals more party!
    Panda Coffee
    Panda Coffee
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3209
    Registration date : 2010-10-22

Post by Panda Coffee 6/20/2012, 10:52 pm

Snow's eyes lit up as she spotted her mother, lounging by a throne. She used her small size to her advantage to cut through the crowd of campers to the goddess. "Mom!" she called over the din of conversation as she got close.

Kendra jumped a couple of times, her head bobbing above the crowd. She smiled as she saw Apollo, sitting down, no wonder she couldn't see him. She cut through to the edge of the room and made her way in his direction, smiling softly. She came close enough to talk and spoke up hesitantly "Hey Dad."

ReAnne finally spotted her mom and inched along the wall towards her, surprised to find that she was close enough to yell at, even over the yells and conversations of the camper and the gods. She paused right next to the goddess and cocked her head to listen to the healing words she mumbled. "New spells?"

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 10:53 pm

Bees were swarming in his pockets from his anger rising. He tries to calm himself down 'Sorry, I....I lost control.'
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 10:53 pm

"yeah, but close range fighting is used more often now".

I nodded, I didn't know what else to talk about now.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 11:08 pm

Zachary wrote:Zack felt the world stop. Zeus was proud of him. 'A fine young man' he said. Zack felt...over joyed. His dad approved of him. His dad accepted him. And then Zack felt something crawl down his face... a tear. He quickly wiped it off and then hugged Zeus again.

"That...that means a lot to me, dad," He told him, then backed up from the hug, wiping some more tears that were coming down his cheek and smiling.

"And yeah, Morgan is here." He replied, looking at where Hecate was. She wasn't there. Snack line? Nope. "I'm not sure where, though." He added, looking around a bit more, but still not finding her.

"Would you like to meet her?" Zack asked, excited.

Zeus nodded, looking around the throne room. It was crowded, but he guessed that Zachary could find this girl fairly easily if he wanted to. After all, it seemed as if Zachary and this girl wouldn't stray too far from each other. "I would like to, but it's mainly your decision. Would you like a tissue?"

Blazer123 wrote:
    "Mom! I am disciplined! I would never disobey directions," I tell her.

Nike looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Lily, dear. I'm not telling you to disobey directions -- after all, the directions are no longer upheld. At all."

Demetri wrote:
    I pop up from some cupcakes and look around. I see Evon talking to a woman who must be Hecate. I swallow a mini chocolate swirly and walk over with frosting all over my face. "Hey, Evon. Madam Hecate."

Hecate looked at the girl, nodding. "Hello...." She didn't know what to call this girl. Evon's friend?"

~Attila~ wrote:
    I roll my eyes. I glance at the drachma. Seemed like a thieve's dream to get it, but I didn't care about its worth.

I shrug. "Who gave you shades?"

I look a little worried. "I guess it's gotten better, if you count not too many actually bothering to show up better."

"Well, as I said, everyone leaves, so I haven't."

"Oh, well, at least that's a relief."

Dolos yawned, glancing at the clock. Almost midnight now.

Ares paused for a moment, pushing the sunglasses further up his nose. "I bought 'em from an Olympus store."

Hermes chuckled, scratching his head with one finger. "I see. It's not that popular anymore, huh?"

Freyr nodded, glancing around. "I see. That's very noble of you, Robin."

Hephaestus chuckled to himself, putting the blueprints away. "Yes, it is. Hopefully, no demigods will get any ideas from this."

Agent LastWish wrote:Kat: "Hey, you know, maybe we could go fishing sometime," I say with a shrug.
    Liam: "Well, no I haven't got a girlfriend. Well there's this one girl, I have a crush on,"
    Xaali: I finally saw Aeolus and knelt at his feet. "Hello father," 

"Unfortunately, I can't 'hang out' with you. Zeus's rules." Poseidon cast a glance at his brother, who was talking to one of his only sons.

Aphrodite smiled brightly, digging through her purse for her mascara. "Really now? What's her name? How old is she? Who's her godly parent?"

"Hello, Xaali." Aeolus squinted down at her. "You don't need to bow, you know."

Cookiemonster<3 wrote:As soon as I hear the snoring I smile. I gently tap dad. "Hey daddy."I say softly

I walk in and see dad. "Hey dad!!! Long time no see!"

Hypnos jumped up, knocking over the chair. He let out an annoyed groan and looked at Olivia. He scratched his head, sighing. "Oh, hello there."

Apollo grinned at Tori, nodding. "Yeah, yeah. You've grown quite a bit, haven't you, Tori?"

greentump wrote:" oh okay. so what side did you fight on in both titan wars?" i ask hoping im not annoying her. " hey Yuvi." i say with a smile.

i stand up." yes mother, hows my half sister Persephone?" i ask forgetting to tell her about Nia and i.

" hows god life." i ask him.

"I fought on Kronos's side. Zeus hadn't given me enough appreciation," Hecate replied dryly. She didn't like being brought back to those days.

"Persephone. Well, she's having an awkward time over there." Demeter looked at Derick, then the girl. "So, who's this?"

"God life? Well, I guess it couldn't be better." Aristaeus shrugged.

Panda Coffee wrote:Snow's eyes lit up as she spotted her mother, lounging by a throne. She used her small size to her advantage to cut through the crowd of campers to the goddess. "Mom!" she called over the din of conversation as she got close.

Kendra jumped a couple of times, her head bobbing above the crowd. She smiled as she saw Apollo, sitting down, no wonder she couldn't see him. She cut through to the edge of the room and made her way in his direction, smiling softly. She came close enough to talk and spoke up hesitantly "Hey Dad."

ReAnne finally spotted her mom and inched along the wall towards her, surprised to find that she was close enough to yell at, even over the yells and conversations of the camper and the gods. She paused right next to the goddess and cocked her head to listen to the healing words she mumbled. "New spells?"

Chione looked up from her watch, seeing one of her daughters trying to move towards her from amidst the crowd. Well, okay. Now she couldn't leave. She frowned, trying to think of the girl's name -- Hope, wasn't it?

Apollo looked at Kendra, still grinning. "Oh, hey there, Kendra. How've you been?"

Iaso looked up from her magazine, delighted in hearing her daughter was here. "ReAnne, why, hello there. Yes, these are new spells. How are you?"

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:Bees were swarming in his pockets from his anger rising. He tries to calm himself down 'Sorry, I....I lost control.'

"It's fine, son.... But I suppose you should let those bees go, hm?" Aristaeus looked around to make sure Aphrodite wasn't anywhere nearby. She hated bees.

Eric11 wrote:"yeah, but close range fighting is used more often now".

I nodded, I didn't know what else to talk about now.

"Yeah... If you have a dagger on hand, you'll be fine," Apollo advised him. "Well, you'll be able to defend yourself, at least."

"How has camp been?" Brontes asked. He didn't remember if he'd asked her that question already, but whatever.

Closing this for the night.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/21/2012, 11:52 am

Bella started flirting again
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2012, 11:55 am

I walked in, amazed. Olympus! This was Mount Olympus, the very place I had been daydreaming of for months! After having scaled the different paths that led to the Great Temple, I first checked my look. Would my mother accept me that way?
    But I didn't really care.
    A great smile appeared on my face as I stepped into the Hall of Gods.
    Immediately, I spotted Hecate, a few yards away from me. A sudden shyness overcame me, but I saw Zack talking to Zeus, so I told myself I could at least go and find Hecate.
    With a determined pace of steps, I went over to Hecate, my head held high. I bowed slightly to her.

- Hello, mother, I said, my head low.

_____

Jana Kay walked in, her blonde hair flying. Where was Demeter? But then she spotted her curvy figure, just at the opposite of the Hall. She kept herself from running, but she knew it wasn't much better.
    She finally arrived to her mother, who was already talking to some of Kay's siblings.
    Jana waited patiently for her turn to come, and kissed Demeter's hand as a sign of respect.

- Hello, mom! she happily said, smiling her huge smile.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/21/2012, 11:56 am

I shrugged. "His books aren't selling like they did in the past. They are with economic problems. They could keep the house, but not that nice garden. I mean, he still lives with his twin, Sabina. My aunt Florence died recently... The mourning is making dad anymore anti-social. I wish I could still live with him." My eyes got hot.

"Lie." I said in a cracking tone.

I felt when she poked my mental schedules and hopped back, dizzy. I frowned at her. "Hecate... If you wanna know facts about my new life, just ask. I don't like when people mess with my mind."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/21/2012, 11:57 am

"Yes, mother. Sorry for that small tantrum. My dad... I hope he's doing fine," I tell Nike.

"Mom!" I run over to her. "Do you remember me?" I ask her.

"I'm going to see my mother now Sirius. You want to come? Or, I'll see you at camp." I walk over to Hestia. "Hi mom!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 1:29 pm