A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Mount Olympus - Page 32 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 7:04 pm

Demetri wrote:"Possiblities are endless." I sigh as I look over the kids on Olympus. "Well, it was nice meeting you. Oh! One more thing. I've discovered that I can convince people into doing my bidding. Is that normal?"

"That's a good idea." I smile and wag my finger. "Thanks, Mom. I think I'll check into that." I think about my lipstick again. "Can I, um, borrow your mirror for a sec?"

Peitho smiled, nodding. "Yes, of course. It's a power many of my children have."

Aphrodite nodded, taking out her mirror. She held it out to her.

BlackHawk wrote:I look next to me and see a kid and jump a little "When did you get here" I say suprisingly

"A few minutes ago," Thanatos muttered, looking away.

~Attila~ wrote:I take it. "Guess I'll use it when I get home. Thanks."

I chuckle. "Oh, that slaps me on the knee. Fists are only for wrestling."

I think. "I think it might have been used once."

I nod, a slight smile forming. "Yeah, that's true."

I look confused. "Really? Because an iPod that has a dagger and shoots fireballs sounds more like a dangerous self-defense weapon to me."

"You're welcome, Pierre." Dolos yawned, putting his hand on his head.

"Or bare-knuckle boxing," Ares reminded him. Smart kid this one was.

"Once? I hope nobody died, then, because the last time that happened... Well, it wasn't pretty." Hermes scratched his head, putting Hecate's envelope back.

Freyr nodded, patting Robin's shoulder. "Well, you're a nice boy. I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends."

Hephaestus snorted loudly, shaking his head. "For mortals or demigods, yes, it'd be dangerous. But for gods, it's all fun and games."

break994 wrote:"dad heres a late fathers day present don't know if yo'll like it but here it is"I hand him a ring with a dragon and two scythes clashing

"Oh, thank you." Thanatos took the ring and examined it closely. "Did you make this yourself?"

GavinP wrote:
    "Oh." I say sadly now for an athena kid i'm gonna look stupid "Well that beats nine months of pregnancy"
    "He's... I'm not sure, last time i heard from him was before i went to camp but he seemed fine then"
    I laugh "If you would even count him as a father!" Then i think of the question "No, I am going to once I get back to camp"

"Yes, it does." Athena nodded at him, shutting her book. "No pain, really."

Melinoe nodded to herself. "Yes, I see. No ghosts tormenting him, I hope?"

Sekhmet narrowed her eyes, and shook her head. "No, no... Xena, he's... I'm sorry to say it, but he's dead."

Agent LastWish wrote:"Oh, um... Thanks. You look good yourself," I said, feeling awkward.
    "I've always wanted to catch one of those massive ten foot sturgeon in Russia," isaid, smiling, as I thought about it. "Or a sawfish. They're not that big, but I heard they give a mean fight,"

Aphrodite smiled. "Why, thank you, Liam. Get any girlfriends lately?"

"Sawfish -- yes, of course. They always try to fight. Lovable creatures otherwise, though." Poseidon glanced at his fishing pole. Maybe he could go fishing after this was over.

Blazer123 wrote:"I'll try to practice more, mom," I tell her. "Maybe I can try to at night. But, I'll have to do it before 10,"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm sure you'll have plenty of time, Lily." Nike glanced at the clock. "Is this a self-imposed schedule?"

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:"I am petrified of any bees but my own." Sirius tells his father as he makes one lone bee pop out of his pocket.

"Oh, I see...." That was sort of odd, but Aristaeus didn't let it show. "How many bees can you make?"

Samrenango wrote:"Maybe because you have many children, Father?" It wasn't necessary to tack on "Father" at the end, but I wanted to take advantage of it because I didn't get to say it often. "Anyways, how is life?"
    I pushed open through the doors of amount Olympus, and walked through, slowly walking towards Mom, who is Aphrodite. I wasn't so thrilled to be the daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, but it's worth visiting my mom. I made sure not to think of my disgust of all those things Aphrodite-related, because if I did, I would say them. If I said them, my mother would get mad. If my mother gets mad, she could turn me into dust.

Apollo cracked his knuckles, shifting the guitar case over on the ground. "Oh, it's fine. Just playing my guitar and riding my Maserati across the sky. And you?"

Aphrodite turned, seeing one of her daughters walking towards her. What was her name again?... Oh yes. Grace. "Hello, dear!" she gushed. "Looking beautiful as ever."

Blazer123 wrote:
    I run over to Sirius. "Sorry I was daydreaming," I tell him. I turn to Aristaeus. "I finally get to meet you! I'm... His friend," I tell Aristaeus.

"Friend, hm?" Aristaeus looked at her, almost chuckling. Yes, friend. Of course.

ooc: Next time, please don't post when the topic is locked, Blaze.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 6/20/2012, 7:05 pm

Jaz appeared shin-deep in water after shadow-travelling up to Mt. Olympus and ended up in some fountain. She was also covered in dust, for some reason, and was a tad confused about the whole situation. She sneezed vigorously as she came to her senses. It took her a minute to process that her feet were soaking wet, but once it did, she yelped and jumped out of the fountain, splashing water everywhere. Jaz dusted herself off and dumped water out of her boots before heading up to the main temple.

Tucking one hand into her tiny pocket of her skinny-jeans and using the other to pick something from her teeth, Jaz looked around at everyone talking to their godly parents. She narrowed her eyes as she searched for Hades. Once she spotted him, her face lit up as she ran straight to him and gave him a big hug.

"Daddy!" Jaz exclaimed in her little french accent. She knew full well how much it would totally annoy him, but of course she didn't care.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 7:06 pm

"yere with help of hephatus cabin!"

Last edited by break994 on 6/20/2012, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 7:07 pm

"yeah, at least a few of them have sense of not destroying things" I nodded my head.I did try to run from the daughter of Gaea but she tried to crush me with two stone walls"this may seem like a dumb question but have you ever almost get smashed by two stone walls before?".

I shook my head no"I don't mind, it's a nice name and I'm glad to have it" I stated while smiling.I started to think of what I should say now"do I have any siblings or half siblings?".

I nodded"so, do you like being around the dead?, to me they make pretty good company".

"yeah, by the way, how did I get my new flash of light power?, it just came out of nowhere".

I blinked"he has a quest?, that is so cool!, I hope I get a quest some day".
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 7:08 pm

"That's a good idea."
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 7:08 pm

I shrug. "Guess you're not AS bad as I thought."

I think for a second, a little confused. "Like pankration?"

I shrug. "I don't think I played in that CTF, but I heard about it. It would be bad if someone died."

I nod. "Yeah, I bet I will," I say hopefully.

"If someone that iPod gets out to a demigod, then it will kill many people," I say with a little worry.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 7:08 pm

'Not many. I don't know why I am terrified of bees even. I should love being near them.' Sirius says sadly as he hangs his head.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 6/20/2012, 7:09 pm

I rush in, slightly late, and look around for Athena.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 7:10 pm

I Walk into Olympus. I search the room. I think I see Nia. I walk in her direction

I look for my mom. I think I see her because of the twin torches by her. I walk over. " mom?" I ask the goddess
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/20/2012, 7:11 pm

I look at her head to see if theres any marks. I mentally slap myself if there were any marks they would disappear stupid! "Well i have a serious question, why my dad?"
    "No they never really bothered him as much as they did me, but i dont see many now" I add in my head it makes me kinda miss them
    I stare at her eyes to see if shes lying... Shes clearly not "B-but how?" My eyes start to fill with tears, he may not have been the best father but he was still my father, my pops!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 7:23 pm

Elleon wrote:Jaz appeared shin-deep in water after shadow-travelling up to Mt. Olympus and ended up in some fountain. She was also covered in dust, for some reason, and was a tad confused about the whole situation. She sneezed vigorously as she came to her senses. It took her a minute to process that her feet were soaking wet, but once it did, she yelped and jumped out of the fountain, splashing water everywhere. Jaz dusted herself off and dumped water out of her boots before heading up to the main temple.

Tucking one hand into her tiny pocket of her skinny-jeans and using the other to pick something from her teeth, Jaz looked around at everyone talking to their godly parents. She narrowed her eyes as she searched for Hades. Once she spotted him, her face lit up as she ran straight to him and gave him a big hug.

"Daddy!" Jaz exclaimed in her little french accent. She knew full well how much it would totally annoy him, but of course she didn't care.

Hades sighed, looking down as Jaz as she hugged him. Didn't she do this last year? Probably. She was dusty and her clothes were wet, which added to Hades's discomfort. The main part of it was composed of his hate for hugs, though. "Oh, hello, Jaz. Nice to see you again... were you swimming in a fountain when you shadow-traveled to Olympus?"

break994 wrote:"yere with help of hephatus cabin!"

"Oh, yes... I see. Well, it's a very nice ring. Thank you, and tell the Hephaestus children who helped you I said thank you." Thanatos put the ring in his pocket.

Eric11 wrote:"yeah, at least a few of them have sense of not destroying things" I nodded my head.I did try to run from the daughter of Gaea but she tried to crush me with two stone walls"this may seem like a dumb question but have you ever almost get smashed by two stone walls before?".

I shook my head no"I don't mind, it's a nice name and I'm glad to have it" I stated while smiling.I started to think of what I should say now"do I have any siblings or half siblings?".

I nodded"so, do you like being around the dead?, to me they make pretty good company".

"yeah, by the way, how did I get my new flash of light power?, it just came out of nowhere".

I blinked"he has a quest?, that is so cool!, I hope I get a quest some day".

Thor blinked, looking at Blazer. "Once, but that was because a giant picked up two stone walls...."

Brontes looked at her, his eye twinkling mysteriously. "You may have one... but not on the godly side."

Thanatos sighed, shrugging. "If you mean dead souls, no. They're yappy things, like to plead with me or Hades that they don't belong where they are. Skeletons are fine, though."

Apollo looked at David for a moment, then chuckled. "Some powers lay dormant, Dave. They'll appear when you need them."

"When you're older," Ares echoed, from one of his previous statements. "You'll be a good fighter when you grow up."

Ness99 wrote:"That's a good idea."

"I'm sure," Athena muttered, putting her book back on her throne.

~Attila~ wrote:I shrug. "Guess you're not AS bad as I thought."

I think for a second, a little confused. "Like pankration?"

I shrug. "I don't think I played in that CTF, but I heard about it. It would be bad if someone died."

I nod. "Yeah, I bet I will," I say hopefully.

"If someone that iPod gets out to a demigod, then it will kill many people," I say with a little worry.

"Most gods often get that reaction from their children," Dolos said, shrugging. He was used to it.

"Yes, sort of like that. Only, less deadly." Ares nodded, readjusting the sunglasses on his nose again.

"Kids used to die often," Hermes told him, a bit distantly. "Fun and games, huh? Well, at least it got better."

Freyr nodded slowly. "So, you meet anybody nice at camp yet, Robin?"

"Don't worry," Hephaestus said, waving away Edwin's statement. "It can't be used by demigods. The only thing a demigod could do with it is throw it -- it'll be just a shiny brick to them."

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:'Not many. I don't know why I am terrified of bees even. I should love being near them.' Sirius says sadly as he hangs his head.

"That's fine, son. I wasn't such a big fan of bees, either, but I got attached to my swarms." Aristaeus patted Sirius's head, though a bit awkwardly.

crazymoose99 wrote:I rush in, slightly late, and look around for Athena.

Athena looked at the entrance of the throne room, seeing one of her daughters, Amanda, looking around.

greentump wrote:
    I look for my mom. I think I see her because of the twin torches by her. I walk over. " mom?" I ask the goddess

"Hello, Evon." Hecate was gazing at the clock, not quite looking at any of her children now.

GavinP wrote:I look at her head to see if theres any marks. I mentally slap myself if there were any marks they would disappear stupid! "Well i have a serious question, why my dad?"
    "No they never really bothered him as much as they did me, but i dont see many now" I add in my head it makes me kinda miss them
    I stare at her eyes to see if shes lying... Shes clearly not "B-but how?" My eyes start to fill with tears, he may not have been the best father but he was still my father, my pops!

Athena narrowed her eyes at Leo. "Why what? Why I picked him to be your father?"

Melinoe nodded, shutting her eyes. "I see. But can you summon them on will?"

Sekhmet clucked her tongue. She felt a bit sorry for Xena, but she had to know. "I'm not too clear on the details myself...."
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/20/2012, 7:24 pm

Kendall wrote:Zeus patted Zack's shoulder, looking at him. Yes, he looked a bit like his mother, too, but Zachary definitely had his eyes. "I'm fine today, Zachary. There's no need to be awkward, however -- try to talk to me like you'd talk to... one of your friends. Though, a bit more respectfully, considering that I'm your father.... And how are you?"

This was odd. Zack was planning for this to be a super formal meeting. It was the reason he dressed up, the reason why he did his best to be the most polite. It did make him feel a lot more comfortable, though, and he knew just what to tell Zeus.

"I'm doing pretty great, which is good considering I have clinical depression -- anyway, I met this girl a while ago, Morgan. And...well, I love her. She's a brilliant woman, a daughter of Hecate. Not too long ago at Australia, we killed some minotaurs, two furies, and we even slayed Python." Zack said, a little proudly. Now he wasn't sure if he should just spill his guts out to his dad, and tell him everything that he was doing at camp, but he didn't want to bore the ruler of Olympus.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 7:24 pm

"Perfect!" I say as I grab the mirror. I reach into my purse and grab my pink lipstick. I flip open the mirror and see Derick in the reflection. I turn around. "Derick, over here!" I turnback to the mirror and dab on the lipstick. I hand the mirror back to Aphrodite. "Thank you. Now for you to meet someone..."

"Thank gods! I thought I was loosing it." I smile at my mother. She's pretty kind. I think to myself.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 6/20/2012, 7:26 pm

I see Athena and walk over to her. "Hey Mom!"
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male
    Number of posts : 888
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by -Chris- 6/20/2012, 7:26 pm

I run off looking for my dad.
    I run off looking for my mom.
    I run off looking for the food.

I find my dad. "Dad....?"
    I find my mom. "Mom....?"
    I find a snack table and dive for the last brownie. "FOOD!" I exclaim.

Last edited by Peter Johnson rocks on 6/20/2012, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 7:26 pm

"I...just hear about that they hurt when they sting, and I have never been stung. Will they sting me, or will they leave me alone since I'm your son?" Sirius asks his father.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 7:28 pm

B. "I seriously need to sharpen my senses, I have never been able to pay attention to details." I reach into my drawstring backpack and pull out a glass figurine of a scythe with a dragon entwined around it " here dad, I almost forgot, happy father's day"
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/20/2012, 7:30 pm

"yeah, why myy dad? Out of all the people on earth you picke him... And some others, but why?"
    "sometimes, it really depends on my energy levels... Like my shadow-travelling. Which reminds me thank you for the awesomest power ever!"
    "when?" I collapse to the floor sobbing "was it my fault?" Great embarass myself infront of not only my mother but the daughter or ra, enemy of the dark forces and all the other brave titles she has!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 7:39 pm

Zachary wrote:This was odd. Zack was planning for this to be a super formal meeting. It was the reason he dressed up, the reason why he did his best to be the most polite. It did make him feel a lot more comfortable, though, and he knew just what to tell Zeus.

"I'm doing pretty great, which is good considering I have clinical depression -- anyway, I met this girl a while ago, Morgan. And...well, I love her. She's a brilliant woman, a daughter of Hecate. Not too long ago at Australia, we killed some minotaurs, two furies, and we even slayed Python." Zack said, a little proudly. Now he wasn't sure if he should just spill his guts out to his dad, and tell him everything that he was doing at camp, but he didn't want to bore the ruler of Olympus.

"You met a girl, eh?" Zeus raised an eyebrow, chuckling to himself. Well, that was impressive, killing all those monsters with her. In Australia, too -- he liked Australia. They had some pretty nice animals over there. "Well, I'm glad you're happy, Zachary.... Are you dating this girl?" By the way he talked of her, Zachary sounded like he was in love with this Morgan. If so, then Zeus supposed that this relationship would turn out okay.

Demetri wrote:"Perfect!" I say as I grab the mirror. I reach into my purse and grab my pink lipstick. I flip open the mirror and see Derick in the reflection. I turn around. "Derick, over here!" I turnback to the mirror and dab on the lipstick. I hand the mirror back to Aphrodite. "Thank you. Now for you to meet someone..."

"Thank gods! I thought I was loosing it." I smile at my mother. She's pretty kind. I think to myself.

Aphrodite raised an eyebrow. So her assumption was correct.... Nia was the one in that hypothetical scenario.

"Don't worry, dear. It's difficult for people to lose it in camp." Peitho patted her shoulder again. She should really stop doing that.

crazymoose99 wrote:I see Athena and walk over to her. "Hey Mom!"

"Hello, Amanda," Athena said to her, stretching her arms. "How are you?"

Peter Johnson rocks wrote:
    I find my dad. "Dad....?"
    I find my mom. "Mom....?"

Apollo looked at Ben, scratching his head. "Hey there, Ben. You didn't visit me at the winter solstice, did you?"

Nike shut her eyes, rubbing her forehead. "Oh, hello, Mike. It's nice to see you."

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:"I...just hear about that they hurt when they sting, and I have never been stung. Will they sting me, or will they leave me alone since I'm your son?" Sirius asks his father.

"They will obey you, not sting you," Aristaeus told Sirius softly. "Bees that you don't summon won't sting you, either. After all, you are my son."

BlackHawk wrote:B. "I seriously need to sharpen my senses, I have never been able to pay attention to details." I reach into my drawstring backpack and pull out a glass figurine of a scythe with a dragon entwined around it " here dad, I almost forgot, happy father's day"

Thanatos blinked at him, then took the glass figurine. He'd need to be gentle with this. "Thank you, Brandon. It looks amazing."

GavinP wrote:"yeah, why myy dad? Out of all the people on earth you picke him... And some others, but why?"
    "sometimes, it really depends on my energy levels... Like my shadow-travelling. Which reminds me thank you for the awesomest power ever!"
    "when?" I collapse to the floor sobbing "was it my fault?" Great embarass myself infront of not only my mother but the daughter or ra, enemy of the dark forces and all the other brave titles she has!

Athena shrugged, glancing off at Ares. "I thought he needed some intelligence in his life. And here you are."

Melinoe gave Michael a funny look. "You're welcome, I suppose. You inherited it."

Sekhmet frowned, kneeling beside Xena. "Of course it's not your fault, Xena -- it was.. an accident, I think. It might have happened a little while after you went to camp."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 7:40 pm

"well you are suprisingly right there, there was this one time when Stella and this other girl kileled some other girl who had a grudge against stella, I tried to stop them but i wasn't strong enough, I would have been dead to if it weren't for that power" I explained to dad.

I started to think about what he said, was her fully mortal on my mothers end?, or another demigod by my mother."oh, then I guess I just need to find my mom then".

"thanks dad" I said feeling motivated by his words.

"Skeletons mainly, I really don't bother with dead souls, they get on my nerves".

"dejavu" I said under my breathe, "anyways, have any of my siblings been acting up lately?, I remember one of them wher killing a few people around camp".
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 6/20/2012, 7:40 pm

Jaz backed off her hug and narrowed her eyes at Hades. "How'd you know?" she asked, but then quickly realized; he's a god. Duh. She shook her head and giggled. "So how's the god life, daddy?" she asked as she looked at her dust-covered hands, wondering where all the dust had come from... Maybe she had passed through a dust storm while among the shadows or something. Wherever it had come from, Jaz had a feeling it would be rather difficult to get out of her clothes.
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 7:41 pm

I smile. "Do you know Thoth?"

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 7:42 pm

'Dad, you just made my day.' Sirius tells him, now smiling.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 7:45 pm

I walk over to Nia." Hey hun." I give her a kiss." Hey Aphrodite. " I say with a little bow.

" got woke place to be titan." I just realized what I just said. I fall to one knee. " sorry my titan uh goddess. Slip of the mouth." I say scared.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 7:50 pm

Eric11 wrote:"well you are suprisingly right there, there was this one time when Stella and this other girl kileled some other girl who had a grudge against stella, I tried to stop them but i wasn't strong enough, I would have been dead to if it weren't for that power" I explained to dad.

I started to think about what he said, was her fully mortal on my mothers end?, or another demigod by my mother."oh, then I guess I just need to find my mom then".

"thanks dad" I said feeling motivated by his words.

"Skeletons mainly, I really don't bother with dead souls, they get on my nerves".

"dejavu" I said under my breathe, "anyways, have any of my siblings been acting up lately?, I remember one of them wher killing a few people around camp".

"Well, I'm glad the power saved your life. If not...." Apollo winced slightly, glancing at the guitar case.

"Yes, that would be a good idea." Brontes nodded in agreement, hoping Lightning's mother wasn't dead.

"You're welcome, Brad. Say hi to your brother for me when you see him, 'kay?" Ares pulled up his pants slightly.

"Aah, I see. You take after me a bit there." Thanatos nodded, taking out his iPhone again.

"Oh, there are always demigods acting up, aren't there?" Thor shook his head, disgusted. "I can't attack my own daughter, however. That would be beyond terrible."

Elleon wrote:Jaz backed off her hug and narrowed her eyes at Hades. "How'd you know?" she asked, but then quickly realized; he's a god. Duh. She shook her head and giggled. "So how's the god life, daddy?" she asked as she looked at her dust-covered hands, wondering where all the dust had come from... Maybe she had passed through a dust storm while among the shadows or something. Wherever it had come from, Jaz had a feeling it would be rather difficult to get out of her clothes.

"Oh, it's fine. Souls trying to escape, souls trying to complain.... It's all fun and games until Gaea shows up." Hades rolled his eyes. That stupid goddess had put Thanatos on overtime, and the souls escaping had to be rejudged with Hades supervising. It was no fun at all.

Ness99 wrote:I smile. "Do you know Thoth?"

"Oh, yes, of course. I was talking to him before the Olympus gates opened." Athena nodded, glancing at Thoth, who was eating a pretzel in the corner of the room.

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote: 'Dad, you just made my day.' Sirius tells him, now smiling.

"Well, I'm glad, then." Aristaeus smiled, hoping this wouldn't suddenly kill the conversation.

greentump wrote:I walk over to Nia." Hey hun." I give her a kiss." Hey Aphrodite. " I say with a little bow.

" got woke place to be titan." I just realized what I just said. I fall to one knee. " sorry my titan uh goddess. Slip of the mouth." I say scared.

"Hello... Derick, was it?" Aphrodite gave the boy a once-over. Not too attractive, but he wasn't ugly, either. With a good makeover, he'd look handsome enough to be a model.

Hecate blinked, then just shook her head. "You don't need to call me that... and you don't need to bow. 'Mom' will just be fine."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 11:21 am