A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Mount Olympus - Page 31 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 6:09 pm

Kendall wrote:
    Blazer123 wrote:
    "I know how to fight with a sword mom. I don't really use bow and arrows."

Nike nodded, folding her arms across my chest. "I see. Have you been practicing regularly?"

"Yeah, but the schedule at camp is so large I have barely anytime to practice," I reply.

Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 6:10 pm

"hey dad!"I yell

Last edited by break994 on 6/20/2012, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 6:10 pm

"I don't know, Chiron doesn't allow cell phones and I haven't seen her since I left, which had her not doing the best."

I shake my head. "Fists don't add extra weight to carry."

I laugh, thinking an image of what it must have looked like. "A fireball iPod? Gosh, just imagine if you were listening to it and you accidentally shot yourself."

"Ah. I don't honestly care if there are. Focusing on it will just wipe me off the board."

"So....are you going to try a different kind of combustion then? Maybe Greek Fire?"
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/20/2012, 6:11 pm

I thought for a moment. "No enemies so far... I've made around seven friends though." I smile happily. I know that that's not a lot, but it's kind of difficult for me to make friends sometimes.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/20/2012, 6:11 pm

"You, know my name? Do you know all your childrens names? If you do you must have a huge memory after all the kids ive seen in the cabin!"
    I blink "Hi, um.. i'm not too sure if you remember but i'm your son, michael"
    I look around and see a throne that could only be lady Athena's... Below is a woman with a lions head. I run over still in my claiming outfit "Hi, you are Sekhmet right?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 6:18 pm

Mace wrote:Nick points to Archer.

"Oh, hello there, Archer. Tea?" Hestia offered him the pot, though she should have offered him a cup instead.

"Oh, uh. No thanks, Ms. Hestia." I shook my head.

Blazer123 wrote:"Yeah, but the schedule at camp is so large I have barely anytime to practice," I reply.

"Hmm... I didn't think the schedules were so bad." Nike was frowning slightly, tapping her chin.

break994 wrote:"hey dad!"I yell

"No need to shout," Thanatos called to James. "I'm right over here."

~Attila~ wrote:"I don't know, Chiron doesn't allow cell phones and I haven't seen her since I left, which had her not doing the best."

I shake my head. "Fists don't add extra weight to carry."

I laugh, thinking an image of what it must have looked like. "A fireball iPod? Gosh, just imagine if you were listening to it and you accidentally shot yourself."

"Ah. I don't honestly care if there are. Focusing on it will just wipe me off the board."

"So....are you going to try a different kind of combustion then? Maybe Greek Fire?"

"IM-ing is easier," Dolos pointed out. He pulled a drachma out of his pocket and held it out to Pierre.

"Smart one you are. But swords are faster, and usually they can be light. Depends if you work out like us Ares guys, though." Ares pointed to his bicep, flexing his arm.

"Oh, that'd hurt. But then again, at least it's not Greek fire, right?" Hermes chuckled to himself. Oh, the ideas he could give Hephaestus....

Freyr nodded at him, looking at the ceiling. "Yes, yes.... Hm. D'you have a lot of friends?"

"Greek fire? Oh, oh no...." Hephaestus shook his head. "That'd be much too dangerous. You could potentially kill somebody with it -- not a god, but somebody."

noel1298 wrote:I thought for a moment. "No enemies so far... I've made around seven friends though." I smile happily. I know that that's not a lot, but it's kind of difficult for me to make friends sometimes.

"Not a lot, but I suppose if they're good friends then that's just fine." Osiris smiled slightly, stretching his arms.

GavinP wrote:"You, know my name? Do you know all your childrens names? If you do you must have a huge memory after all the kids ive seen in the cabin!"
    I blink "Hi, um.. i'm not too sure if you remember but i'm your son, michael"
    I look around and see a throne that could only be lady Athena's... Below is a woman with a lions head. I run over still in my claiming outfit "Hi, you are Sekhmet right?"

Athena blinked, holding up her hand. "Slow down there, Leo. Yes, I know all my children's names. Most of them, anyway."

Melinoe looked at Michael out of the corner of her eye. "Oh, I remember," she said, slowly. "I don't have kids very often."

Sekhmet jumped slightly, growling at Xena when Hathor patted her on the head. Sekhmet settled down, though she was a bit grumpy about it. "Yes, I'm Sekhmet.... Xena?"
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 6:18 pm

I shrugged. "As always. I guess you don't know what my was always means."

I sighed. "Mom? I guess I need to leave now. It's almost night."

I blushed severally.
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 6:19 pm

"Yeah. I'm thinking about astronomy. I've considered biology and anthropology. But I really like working with technology and architecture."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 6:19 pm

"well, luckily the wound was under 3 inches or I wouldn't have been able to heal it.he turned otu just find though, he thanked me then he left" I answered.

I nodded my head no" all I did was say 'father' in the form of a question, which i thought was pretty rude so I re-greeted".

I nodded'ok then, I am still taking lessons from my big brother anyways, by the way, where is he?".

I nodded"people die ever hour of the day, you're job must be very tough" i said admitting to that.

I nodded"honestly, i try but most of them are ambushes, like that daughter of gaea who kept launching stones at me.That was a difficult one, even more difficult when chris almost killed me last year."
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 6:22 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "I have to use a payphone?"

"I thought I am Ares guy. Is it so hard to use CB boxing gloves to fight cyclops? I have killed a few with them."

I shrug. "Yeah, Greek Fire is pretty dangerous."

I shake my head. "I can't seem to talk to anyone without them running off because of someone coming or some event happening."

I raise an eyebrow. "I thought the Byzantines used Greek Fire in their Dromons to battle against enemies. You know, using catapults to shoot jars at the Huns and Turks."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 6:22 pm

"Thanks for saving sis !"I say
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 6/20/2012, 6:22 pm

I entered the tall doors of Mount Olympus, and approached my father, Apollo, who I haven't seen since the Winter Solstice. "Father," I cried out. "Do you remember me?" I asked, since Apollo has many children.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/20/2012, 6:22 pm

"Sorry..." I think of what to ask her "Is it true what i've been saying about my birth? Cause i heard some people say it and thought it must be... Like really springing from your skull?"
    "It must take a very special man for you to have kids with then."
    "Sorry mom, but yes I'm Xena, I take it your Hathor then?" I say looking at the other goddess. I though Chiron said olympus will fall if they met each other, I don't want to see that
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 6:23 pm

"Yeah it is" I say "Has any other kids of your came yet? "
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 6:35 pm

Charlize Theron wrote:I shrugged. "As always. I guess you don't know what my was always means."

I sighed. "Mom? I guess I need to leave now. It's almost night."

I blushed severally.

"No need to be rude about it -- this is supposed to be a happy time, right?" Apollo took off the guitar and put it back in the case.

Persephone glanced at the clock. "Actually, no it's not. It's around 6:00."

Hecate glanced at her, then nodded slowly. "Hm.... Has your brother talked to you lately?"

Ness99 wrote:"Yeah. I'm thinking about astronomy. I've considered biology and anthropology. But I really like working with technology and architecture."

"Perhaps you could build telescopes and help build observatories," Athena replied, thinking for a moment. "That would involve technology, astronomy, and architecture."

Eric11 wrote:"well, luckily the wound was under 3 inches or I wouldn't have been able to heal it.he turned otu just find though, he thanked me then he left" I answered.

I nodded my head no" all I did was say 'father' in the form of a question, which i thought was pretty rude so I re-greeted".

I nodded'ok then, I am still taking lessons from my big brother anyways, by the way, where is he?".

I nodded"people die ever hour of the day, you're job must be very tough" i said admitting to that.

I nodded"honestly, i try but most of them are ambushes, like that daughter of gaea who kept launching stones at me.That was a difficult one, even more difficult when chris almost killed me last year."

"I'm glad, then. I don't like seeing people die." Apollo zipped up his guitar case.

"Oh, well. Hello then, Claire. If you don't mind me calling you that." This was awkward, Brontes noticed.

"I think he's on a quest," Ares said, glancing at the ceiling. "He won't be back for a few weeks."

"Not as difficult as you think, with these wings of mine. I fly in and I'm out in a second." Thanatos shrugged, trying to be a bit modest.

Thor snorted slightly, shaking his head. "Demi-Titans. Just flee, no matter what any of your attackers yell after you or try to do. It's better than losing your life. Or a few limbs."

~Attila~ wrote:I raise an eyebrow. "I have to use a payphone?"

"I thought I am Ares guy. Is it so hard to use CB boxing gloves to fight cyclops? I have killed a few with them."

I shrug. "Yeah, Greek Fire is pretty dangerous."

I shake my head. "I can't seem to talk to anyone without them running off because of someone coming or some event happening."

I raise an eyebrow. "I thought the Byzantines used Greek Fire in their Dromons to battle against enemies. You know, using catapults to shoot jars at the Huns and Turks."

"Not a payphone, necessarily. Make a rainbow with a hose or water gun, say 'O Iris, please accept my offering,' then say your mother's name. You'll see an image of her, like you're webcamming." Dolos shrugged, still holding out the drachma.

"Oh, you use boxing gloves? Then that's fine. I thought you meant you used just your fists." Ares stuck his knife back into his belt.

"Hopefully, Chiron doesn't let you use it in CTF," Hermes muttered, more to himself than Bill.

Freyr scratched his chin, nodding slowly. "Eh. People come and go.... But the ones who stick around are the ones you should care for most."

"Yes, I'm aware, son. But this is more of a prank-device than anything -- the fireballs are supposed to leave small burns, not blow everything up." Hephaestus folded up the blueprints again.

break994 wrote:"Thanks for saving sis !"I say

"You're welcome," Thanatos said to him, yawning.

Samrenango wrote:I entered the tall doors of Mount Olympus, and approached my father, Apollo, who I haven't seen since the Winter Solstice. "Father," I cried out. "Do you remember me?" I asked, since Apollo has many children.

Apollo looked at Hazel, then nodded, standing up. "Hey there, Hazel. 'course I remember you -- why wouldn't I?"

GavinP wrote:"Sorry..." I think of what to ask her "Is it true what i've been saying about my birth? Cause i heard some people say it and thought it must be... Like really springing from your skull?"
    "It must take a very special man for you to have kids with then."
    "Sorry mom, but yes I'm Xena, I take it your Hathor then?" I say looking at the other goddess. I though Chiron said olympus will fall if they met each other, I don't want to see that

"From my skull?" Athena scoffed, shaking her head. "Yes, that happens, but it's not as gruesome as you think. It's more like 'think of the child' and then, you're just there."

Melinoe glanced at Michael, snorting. "Sure, sure. Whatever you want to think. How's your father, then?"

"Yes, that's Hathor," Sekhmet grumbled. She glanced around and leaned towards Xena. "Have you heard from your father lately?"

BlackHawk wrote:"Yeah it is" I say "Has any other kids of your came yet? "

"Oh, yeah. One's hiding and one's right next to you." Thanatos nodded, folding his arms across his chest.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 6:36 pm

"Possiblities are endless." I sigh as I look over the kids on Olympus. "Well, it was nice meeting you. Oh! One more thing. I've discovered that I can convince people into doing my bidding. Is that normal?"

"That's a good idea." I smile and wag my finger. "Thanks, Mom. I think I'll check into that." I think about my lipstick again. "Can I, um, borrow your mirror for a sec?"
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 6:37 pm

I look next to me and see a kid and jump a little "When did you get here" I say suprisingly
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 6:38 pm

I take it. "Guess I'll use it when I get home. Thanks."

I chuckle. "Oh, that slaps me on the knee. Fists are only for wrestling."

I think. "I think it might have been used once."

I nod, a slight smile forming. "Yeah, that's true."

I look confused. "Really? Because an iPod that has a dagger and shoots fireballs sounds more like a dangerous self-defense weapon to me."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 6:39 pm

"dad heres a late fathers day present don't know if yo'll like it but here it is"I hand him a ring with a dragon and two scythes clashing
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 6/20/2012, 6:40 pm

Kendall wrote:

"From my skull?" Athena scoffed, shaking her head. "Yes, that happens, but it's not as gruesome as you think. It's more like 'think of the child' and then, you're just there."

Melinoe glanced at Michael, snorting. "Sure, sure. Whatever you want to think. How's your father, then?"

"Yes, that's Hathor," Sekhmet grumbled. She glanced around and leaned towards Xena. "Have you heard from your father lately?"

"Oh." I say sadly now for an athena kid i'm gonna look stupid "Well that beats nine months of pregnancy"
    "He's... I'm not sure, last time i heard from him was before i went to camp but he seemed fine then"
    I laugh "If you would even count him as a father!" Then i think of the question "No, I am going to once I get back to camp"

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 6:41 pm

"Oh, um... Thanks. You look good yourself," I said, feeling awkward.
    "I've always wanted to catch one of those massive ten foot sturgeon in Russia," isaid, smiling, as I thought about it. "Or a sawfish. They're not that big, but I heard they give a mean fight,"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 6:42 pm

"I'll try to practice more, mom," I tell her. "Maybe I can try to at night. But, I'll have to do it before 10,"

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 6:43 pm

"I am petrified of any bees but my own." Sirius tells his father as he makes one lone bee pop out of his pocket.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 6/20/2012, 6:45 pm

"Maybe because you have many children, Father?" It wasn't necessary to tack on "Father" at the end, but I wanted to take advantage of it because I didn't get to say it often. "Anyways, how is life?"
    I pushed open through the doors of amount Olympus, and walked through, slowly walking towards Mom, who is Aphrodite. I wasn't so thrilled to be the daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty, but it's worth visiting my mom. I made sure not to think of my disgust of all those things Aphrodite-related, because if I did, I would say them. If I said them, my mother would get mad. If my mother gets mad, she could turn me into dust.

Last edited by Samrenango on 6/20/2012, 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 6:51 pm

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:"I am petrified of any bees but my own." Sirius tells his father as he makes one lone bee pop out of his pocket.

I run over to Sirius. "Sorry I was daydreaming," I tell him. I turn to Aristaeus. "I finally get to meet you! I'm... His friend," I tell Aristaeus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 9:32 am