A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Mount Olympus - Page 30 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Holly 6/20/2012, 5:29 pm

Charlize Theron wrote:Bella, Lola and Jasmine walked in after a vertigo travelling in the elevator. Lola cingres in a corner with Lamount, since she didn't feel like facing Apollo in that beautiful day of spring.

"what's the matter?" I asked her softly as she cringed, holding my arm

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 5:30 pm

Christian wheels Randi up to Mount Olympus. 'Think you will be able to spot your dad?' he asks her.

'Um...I don't think she is here.' Sirius tells his father.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 5:30 pm

I tried to keep hidden from thantos but doubted it would work
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/20/2012, 5:31 pm

I walk into olympus and immediately try to look for my mother
    I walk into olympus and look for athena
    I walk into olmpus and start a useless search of melinoe
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 5:31 pm

I shake my head and tighten my balaclava. "I'm pretty sure a lot more gods would have been more understanding than you."

I blinked. "I thought so."

I nod. "Right, I see. So, how's uh....the post?"

I shake my head. "Never mind. Shouldn't have mentioned it."

"Hmm....what's that a blueprint of?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 5:39 pm

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:'Um...I don't think she is here.' Sirius tells his father.

"Oh, I see." Aristaeus nodded as a honeybee flew towards him, flying in a circle around his head.

break994 wrote:I tried to keep hidden from thantos but doubted it would work

Thanatos glanced at James in the shadows, then at his other children again.

GavinP wrote:I walk into olympus and immediately try to look for my mother
    I walk into olympus and look for athena
    I walk into olmpus and start a useless search of melinoe

Sekhmet, sitting by Aphrodite's throne, yawned. No children yet. Maybe she could take a nap....

Athena flipped through the bibliography in the back of her book. She probably had all these books in her library....

Melinoe, floating by Dionysus's throne, was staring into the distance at the clock above Zeus's throne.

~Attila~ wrote:I shake my head and tighten my balaclava. "I'm pretty sure a lot more gods would have been more understanding than you."

I blinked. "I thought so."

I nod. "Right, I see. So, how's uh....the post?"

I shake my head. "Never mind. Shouldn't have mentioned it."

"Hmm....what's that a blueprint of?"

"Some gods take accusations better than others," Dolos said to him, shrugging carelessly. "But it was your choice to become an assassin, not mine. Some kids just go steal stuff all their lives, some just get jobs cleaning stuff or something. But they survived without their godly parent's help. We all understand you demigods would have some resentment of us, but you think we actually liked withholding help from our children? The best we could do was send pets and weapons, or at least get somebody to point out the way to camp for them."

Ares nodded, staring at Gru. Strange boy.

Hermes rifled through his mail bag, shrugging. "Oh, it's fine. I only got fireballs shot at me about five times yesterday, which is a record. Least amount of fireballs fired at me in one day."

Freyr blinked, but he didn't reply directly to that. "Well... I see. Do you do any sports?"

"It's the blueprint of the iPod I just put away." Hephaestus opened it up and showed it to Robin. "It's supposed to fire out a small fireball from the Apple logo, too."

Mace wrote:Nick nods. "I have many friends. My best friend, Archer, is actually here."

Annabeth nods. "Well, I have to get back to camp, nice talking to you, Mom."

"Is he, now? Where is he?" Hestia looked around, glancing at the other gods in the throne room.

"It was nice talking to you too, Annabeth," Athena said, flipping through the bibliography some more.

Last edited by Kendall on 6/20/2012, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 5:40 pm

I pressed my lips. I had the first oportunity of facing my mom and talking about serious stuff with her, and what did I? I began discussing about gardening. Bravo. "Anything wich seeds I can buy." I paused. "I can't make these stuff grow magically. Only if it comes with flowers, like passion fruit and guava."

I grinned anymore with her approvating expression. "Well, I guess so. I can hurt people with my telekinesis. But nothing awesome, like Carrie The Strange. And most people get scared with snake and cockroach illusions."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 5:41 pm

Her hand on my shoulder feels almost natural. I smile sadly and look back up to her. "Thank you. I hope he does."

I let out a sigh of relief. "That's good." I realize I'm loosing my casual tone and quickly put in, "I mean, for the daughter."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 5:41 pm

"I'll try to tell him, goodbye mother" I say turning on my heel and leaving

"I'm fine dad, how are you" I say
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 5:41 pm

"I guess I just can't choose."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 5:42 pm

"Iris god of rainbows show me cynthia!" I said not knowing shebhad left nothing happened

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 5:43 pm

Sirius flinches away from the bee. 'Still hate those things.'
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 5:43 pm

I sighed. "Yeah, and you did none of that."

I feel awkward. Great, I just blew my first visit with my dad. I scratch the back on my head.

I laughed a little, not sure if he was joking. "Who would throw fireballs at you?"

I shrug. "When I decide I want to, I do. But I don't have a devotion to any particular sport."

"And is it able to shoot it?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 5:51 pm

Charlize Theron wrote:I pressed my lips. I had the first oportunity of facing my mom and talking about serious stuff with her, and what did I? I began discussing about gardening. Bravo. "Anything wich seeds I can buy." I paused. "I can't make these stuff grow magically. Only if it comes with flowers, like passion fruit and guava."

I grinned anymore with her approvating expression. "Well, I guess so. I can hurt people with my telekinesis. But nothing awesome, like Carrie The Strange. And most people get scared with snake and cockroach illusions."

"Natural growing is a lot better than using powers," Persephone admitted, patting her mother's throne. "The taste is a lot better."

Hecate smiled, nodding as another vial of green liquid appeared in her hand. "Very good. Do you practice regularly?"

Demetri wrote:Her hand on my shoulder feels almost natural. I smile sadly and look back up to her. "Thank you. I hope he does."

I let out a sigh of relief. "That's good." I realize I'm loosing my casual tone and quickly put in, "I mean, for the daughter."

Peitho nodded, letting her hand drop to her side. "Well.... Let's get onto a happier subject. Make any friends at camp yet?"

Aphrodite nodded, not taking her eyes off of Nia. Something was up. "Yes, I'm sure that's good...."

BlackHawk wrote:"I'll try to tell him, goodbye mother" I say turning on my heel and leaving

"I'm fine dad, how are you" I say

"Goodbye," Athena muttered in reply.

"Oh, I'm fine." Thanatos patted his scythe, which was leaning against the wall. "See anybody die yet?"

Ness99 wrote:"I guess I just can't choose."

"Well, that's alright. You have a few years before you need to go back into the world...." Athena paused. How old was Shawn? Maybe around twelve or thirteen.

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:Sirius flinches away from the bee. 'Still hate those things.'

"Oh, I'm sorry... He's just relaying a message to me." Aristaeus watched it buzz around him, then it flew away.

~Attila~ wrote:I sighed. "Yeah, and you did none of that."

I feel awkward. Great, I just blew my first visit with my dad. I scratch the back on my head.

I laughed a little, not sure if he was joking. "Who would throw fireballs at you?"

I shrug. "When I decide I want to, I do. But I don't have a devotion to any particular sport."

"And is it able to shoot it?"

"But the power I gave you when you were born helped you, didn't it?" Dolos was leaning against the wall, almost smirking.

Ares sighed, then drew a knife from his belt. "So, what's your favorite weapon, Gru?"

Hermes chuckled, pulling out an envelope addressed to Hecate. "My dear friend Hecate. It's a running joke between us, after she witnessed an accident between me and Hephaestus."

Freyr nodded, understanding. "Do you surf a bit? The waves at camp are pretty nice."

Hephaestus nodded, pulling out the iPod. "Yes, it is... But the effect of the fireball is a bit... too powerful. I'll need to fix it."
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/20/2012, 5:51 pm

I wasn't sure what to do, but after thinking a moment I decided that it was only fair to give Yuvi some time with mom alone. I walk up to mom and give her a hug. "I'll try to be back in a little bit." I smile, then go grab Aj. "You want to go see anybody?" I ask, looking around the room.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/20/2012, 5:54 pm

"Come on Xena, think where would you be?" I decide to walk to the throne room
    "Mom?" I look around and finally fin dher "MOM!"
    I follow a girl called Xena to the throne room and see a shadowy figure i walk over to it "M-mom?"
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 5:54 pm

I sigh. "Fine. Point for Dolos."

"I use fists. Why waste sword on such tiny men?"

I laugh. "Is it too embarrassing to tell, or can I hear this incident?"

I nod. "Yeah, they are. I think I did once. Probably early morning, nobody else was around."

I nod. "Did you put too much petroleum in, or is it because it catches on the oxygen too much?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 5:55 pm

I pull out danni my twin who got turned into a pear tree out of my bag "dad doesn't even notice me "I mutter to danni
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 5:56 pm

I smile a little. "At least I have a few years to choose."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 5:56 pm

"A few, actually. Evon, Shawn, Gru, and my sister Leven." I tick the names off on my fingers. "I hope I'll meet more soon."

I cough uncomfortably, feeling Aphrodite's suspicious gaze on my turned head but not showing I know she's watching me. "Uh. Any advice for me at all?" I ask her cautiously. I try not to meet her knowing eyes.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 5:56 pm

"Not yet, it's a shame to that I haven't" I say smiling
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 5:56 pm

I finally decided to talk to Apollo. I dragged feet in his direction and smiled naturally. "Hey, dad." I wanted to kill him, muhuhuhu. I had may reasons to kill an immortal.

I shrugged. I clicked my jaw and checked my wrist clock. James told me anything about visiting Olympus... I may be delirious.

I smilled, proud. "Yeah. I practice everytime I'm not eating or sleeping, in fact."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 5:57 pm

"there was one guy, who nearly got his skull bashed open" I said tapping my chin.

I smiled, for once out of many years, I forgot that I hadn't greeted my father properly"hello, father".

I smiled"really?, am I allowed to fight in it?" I asked while wonderign where my big brother is.

I noticed a few similarities between me and my father, are skin tones where similar, are eyes had the same look in them, and we both had long hair.I saw him going through something on his iphone"you are going through a list of souls to collect, am I correct?".

I smiled"I have been fantastic, besides all the people who tried to kill me the past few months, I lost count of them."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 6:06 pm

GavinP wrote:"Mom?" I look around and finally fin dher "MOM!"
    I follow a girl called Xena to the throne room and see a shadowy figure i walk over to it "M-mom?"

Athena looked at Leo, blinking slightly. "No need to shout, Leo."

Melinoe glanced at Michael, her eyes flickering slightly. "Hello there."

~Attila~ wrote:I sigh. "Fine. Point for Dolos."

"I use fists. Why waste sword on such tiny men?"

I laugh. "Is it too embarrassing to tell, or can I hear this incident?"

I nod. "Yeah, they are. I think I did once. Probably early morning, nobody else was around."

I nod. "Did you put too much petroleum in, or is it because it catches on the oxygen too much?"

Dolos smirked, looking around. "So, how's your poor mother doing?"

Ares chuckled. This was definitely one of his kids. "It's faster than fists, I can tell you that."

"Oh, no, it's fine. I was trying to find Hephaestus a year ago, and I found him in his workshop... I guess I surprised him, because he turned his fireball-launching iPod at me and I don't think I ran fast enough, because I still have a bald spot on my head." Hermes grinned, patting his head.

Freyr nodded, standing up. "Surfing. A wonderful sport.... I just dislike all the lovey-dovey couples who sit on the beach all day."

Hephaestus smiled slightly. "You're a smart boy, aren't you? This was a commission, but the oxygen idea is probably the correct one."

break994 wrote:I pull out danni my twin who got turned into a pear tree out of my bag "dad doesn't even notice me "I mutter to danni

Thanatos cleared his throat loudly. He was only a few yards away from James, but he thought the boy was talking to a plant. Instead of him.

Ness99 wrote:I smile a little. "At least I have a few years to choose."

"Yes.... Do you have any particular fields you're interested in?" Athena asked him, looking up from her book.

Demetri wrote:"A few, actually. Evon, Shawn, Gru, and my sister Leven." I tick the names off on my fingers. "I hope I'll meet more soon."

I cough uncomfortably, feeling Aphrodite's suspicious gaze on my turned head but not showing I know she's watching me. "Uh. Any advice for me at all?" I ask her cautiously. I try not to meet her knowing eyes.

"Knowing camp, of course you will," Peitho said, glancing around. "Look at all the demigods here. You're bound to make friends."

Aphrodite's lips twitched slightly. "Advice? Just follow your Aphrodite intuition, my dear. And you'll be safe."

BlackHawk wrote:"Not yet, it's a shame to that I haven't" I say smiling

Thanatos chuckled to himself. "I'm sure.... You'll see somebody die soon. It's common at camp for some reason."

Charlize Theron wrote:I finally decided to talk to Apollo. I dragged feet in his direction and smiled naturally. "Hey, dad." I wanted to kill him, muhuhuhu. I had may reasons to kill an immortal.

I shrugged. I clicked my jaw and checked my wrist clock. James told me anything about visiting Olympus... I may be delirious.

I smilled, proud. "Yeah. I practice everytime I'm not eating or sleeping, in fact."

"Hello, Lolita." Apollo readjusted the guitar strap on his shoulder. "How're you?"

Persephone shuffled on her feet awkwardly.

"Excellent. Soon you'll be very powerful indeed." Hecate patted Bella's shoulder proudly.

Eric11 wrote:"there was one guy, who nearly got his skull bashed open" I said tapping my chin.

I smiled, for once out of many years, I forgot that I hadn't greeted my father properly"hello, father".

I smiled"really?, am I allowed to fight in it?" I asked while wonderign where my big brother is.

I noticed a few similarities between me and my father, are skin tones where similar, are eyes had the same look in them, and we both had long hair.I saw him going through something on his iphone"you are going through a list of souls to collect, am I correct?".

I smiled"I have been fantastic, besides all the people who tried to kill me the past few months, I lost count of them."

Apollo chuckled to himself. "Isn't that fun to heal?" he muttered to himself. "What did you do with him?"

Brontes blinked at her. "Didn't you already say hi to me once already?"

"You're a bit too small, but maybe someday." Ares patted Bradly's head.

"I was," Thanatos said to Oblivious. "But I turned off the phone. The list will keep expanding, but I'll get to them fast."

Thor snorted, standing up. "You shouldn't get into so many fights, Blazer. Just walk away from them."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 6:08 pm

Nick points to Archer.

Annabeth leaves.

Sponsored content