A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Mount Olympus - Page 29 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 4:31 pm

I smile "I guess I have." I look to the floor and my smile fades away " hey mom, can I ask you something?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 4:31 pm

Ooc: My fault, forgot the color. That was supposed to be Yuvi.

Bic: I look down at my feet then back up to Peithos' face. "S-Sorry... This is still new. I just came to camp before I got on the bus. And I-I have a question." Or fifty billion.

I smile and put some loose hair behind my ear. "Wonderful, actually. Is the whole 'Cabin Passage' thingy true?" I sure hope not, because she would be maaaad.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 4:32 pm

Sirius pulls away from his dad, and stands up straight. 'I think it is Delilah.' he answers him.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/20/2012, 4:40 pm

Zack walked up to Zeus, trying to look him in the eyes, but in his nervousness he didn't have the courage to. He then bowed deeply to his father. He could feel his dad's power resenenating from him. It was pretty intense, and Zack never had felt it before. Zack could also feel his heart pounding his chest, and he swore it would audiable.

"Hello, father." He said to Zeus, Zack still bowed and not looking at Zeus. Although Zack was horridly nervous, his voice sounded confident enough. He didn't know what to expect from him, a hug or a hello, maybe not even a word. Maybe Hera would come out of nowhere and kill Zack. Zack readied for what ever was going to happen, though.

OOC: First post on my iTouch, woot.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 4:53 pm

Frizzlepuss wrote:"Ok... But i'll protect her, always. Man, I hate chronic bad luck."

"Hermes? Uh... Ok! Do you, um, know any Hermes or Nike kids that'd be good for me to talk to? That'd be good."

"You'll do fine," Peitho told him, waving her hand dismissively. "Let's go on to happier subjects, shall we?"

"Any would do fine," Nike told him, shrugging. "It makes no difference."

Ness99 wrote:I blush slightly.

Athena yawned, looking at Shawn. "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

~Attila~ wrote:I see Dolos and walk over. "Hello father." I sigh on the inside, still didn't like to think he was my father after my mother's problems.

I see dad and walk over. "Father, hello!"

I see Hermes run in and go to him. "Hey dad, where were you?"

I see dad. Thank the gods. I walk over. "Hey dad!"

I see dad with an iPod thing. "Hey dad. Cool iPod."

"Hello, Pierre," Dolos sighed, twirling a stick between his fingers. "You okay?"

Ares looked at Gru, rolling his shoulders. "Hello, Gru. You look like you've been training."

Freyr sneezed, then glanced at Robin. For a moment, he didn't recognize him -- his memory was becoming more poor by the day. "Oh, hello, Robin. Long time no see, huh?"

"Yes, thank you," Hephaestus grumbled. He pressed the button and the knife withdrew itself. "Welcome to Olympus."

Agent LastWish wrote:"I've been great!" I grinned. "How about you, Dad?"
    I walk in, sort of dreading this encounter with Aphrodite. I came here, pretty much at gunpoint with Xaali right behind me. I'd never actually even gone out with a girl, and my mother was the goddess of love! Oh boy, I was doomed. I mean, who did I look like, Finnick Odiar? I kept a low profile hoping she wouldn't notice me...
    I walked in, practically dragging Liam behind me. "Liam! There! I see your mother! Aphrodite!" I exclaimed, very loudly as I pointed to the very beautiful goddess.

"I'm good," Poseidon told her, gesturing to the fishing pole beside his throne. "I've been fishing. The sharks are biting wonderfully."

Aphrodite looked away from her children, seeing Liam and another girl. "Liam!" she sang, though she didn't leave her position beside her throne. "Come over here. Say hi to your mother, will you?"

Eric11 wrote:I smiled"things are good, how are things up here on Olympus?" I asked happy to see my dad.

Lightning looked over, hearing some one speaking at her, but he said a different name then hers"father?" I called out confused.

"yeah, I did, most people where starting to spread rumors on how I looked like a girl so I just cut it." I said scratching my head.

I had spotted my father, going through something on his iPhone, maybe a list of souls to take, as I had predicted earlier.I started wondering if I should walk over to talk, or just sit here.

I walked into Olympus and over to my dad'hi dad, how have you been? " I asked glad to see him again.I did grow quite a bit since I last saw him, maybe he would notice.

"Oh, you know. War's gonna come soon, I can feel it." Ares readjusted his sunglasses on his nose, hiding the little glowing fireballs he had for eyes.

Brontes narrowed his eyes at Lightning. "That is your name, isn't it? Claire?"

Aeolus chuckled slightly, pulling out his phone. "Your voice doesn't make you sound like a girl, though. Looks aren't everything."

Thanatos glanced up at the entrance. There was a big demigod standing there-- one of his sons, he felt. He just didn't feel the need to ask him to come over, though.

Apollo was unzipping his guitar case when David walked up to him. "Oh, hey, Dave," he said, pulling out the guitar. He had to fix one of the strings. "I've been fine. And you?"

BlackHawk wrote:I smile "I guess I have." I look to the floor and my smile fades away " hey mom, can I ask you something?"

"Of course," Athena said to him, picking up her physics book again.

Demetri wrote:Ooc: My fault, forgot the color. That was supposed to be Yuvi.

Bic: I look down at my feet then back up to Peithos' face. "S-Sorry... This is still new. I just came to camp before I got on the bus. And I-I have a question." Or fifty billion.

I smile and put some loose hair behind my ear. "Wonderful, actually. Is the whole 'Cabin Passage' thingy true?" I sure hope not, because she would be maaaad.

Peitho nodded at Yuvi, smiling gently. "Yes, of course. Ask away -- but not too fast."

Aphrodite narrowed her eyes, then waved her hand. "Drew did what she wanted, I have no control over how any counselor runs the cabin. But yes, unfortunately, it was true."

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:Sirius pulls away from his dad, and stands up straight. 'I think it is Delilah.' he answers him.

"Delilah, eh? Yes.... the name rings familiar. Is she here right now?" Aristaeus looked around, folding his arms across his chest.

Zachary wrote:Zack walked up to Zeus, trying to look him in the eyes, but in his nervousness he didn't have the courage to. He then bowed deeply to his father. He could feel his dad's power resenenating from him. It was pretty intense, and Zack never had felt it before. Zack could also feel his heart pounding his chest, and he swore it would audiable.

"Hello, father." He said to Zeus, Zack still bowed and not looking at Zeus. Although Zack was horridly nervous, his voice sounded confident enough. He didn't know what to expect from him, a hug or a hello, maybe not even a word. Maybe Hera would come out of nowhere and kill Zack. Zack readied for what ever was going to happen, though.

OOC: First post on my iTouch, woot.

Zeus looked down, squinting when he saw a boy bowing to him... And then he realized -- it was one of his sons. Zachary, his name was. He stood up from his throne and sank to the size of a human man, about six feet tall, in a blue business suit. "There is no need to bow, Zachary. I am your father, but a hug or a hello would do just as well."
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/20/2012, 4:54 pm

I smile. "Let's hope there's no more, right?" I laugh. I didn't feel like there was any danger around him, so I didn't feel there was any reason to worry. I look at the girl that walked up. She must be one of my half sisters. I smile at her and give a small wave. "Hi. I'm Silvia." I take a small step back. I could tell she wanted to talk with mom, but I'm not sure if I should leave or not.

I shook my head. "I haven't met any so far, but I haven't exactly been making a lot of friends at camp. I have made a couple, though. There's a daughter of Dionysus who was very nice to me."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 4:56 pm

"Do you believe in true love and if so, what do you think is means?" I ask
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 4:57 pm

"Yeah, except of course having to be an assassin since you didn't help Mom once," I say sarcastically.

"Yes! Wrestling fun! Good time!" I say. I cough. "Sorry. English not good."

"Uh, dad? Hello?" I say.

"I guess so, yeah. Do many of the Norse kids come to Olympus?"

"Thanks. Were you the one who sent the teleporter blueprints?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 5:03 pm

noel1298 wrote:
    I shook my head. "I haven't met any so far, but I haven't exactly been making a lot of friends at camp. I have made a couple, though. There's a daughter of Dionysus who was very nice to me."

Osiris nodded, stroking his chin. "Yes, Dionysus children often are a lot better than their father.... How many others have you made? Hopefully, you have no enemies yet?"

BlackHawk wrote:"Do you believe in true love and if so, what do you think is means?" I ask

"True love...." Athena paused, then shook her head. "There is no such thing to me. There is love, I'm sure, but not enough to be 'true.' No love is true -- it can be easily taken away. Just ask Aphrodite."

~Attila~ wrote:"Yeah, except of course having to be an assassin since you didn't help Mom once," I say sarcastically.

"Yes! Wrestling fun! Good time!" I say. I cough. "Sorry. English not good."

"Uh, dad? Hello?" I say.

"I guess so, yeah. Do many of the Norse kids come to Olympus?"

"Thanks. Were you the one who sent the teleporter blueprints?"

Dolos snorted, shrugging slightly. "Oh, yes, I'm sorry," he said sarcastically, "but it's not my rule saying to withhold help from my children after they're born."

Ares chuckled, shaking his head. "You don't need English to fight, kid. Just fists."

Hermes blinked, then looked at Bill. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just... blanking out. Hello there."

Freyr shook his head, leaning back in his chair. "Nah, not really. Thor is usually the only Norse god who gets visits from his kids."

Hephaestus nodded, putting the iPod in his pocket. "Yes, I did. It was for Christmas, wasn't it?"

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 5:04 pm

"Yes, well my father... Remember him? Well, uh, I was wondering if you have heard anything from him. He kinda sorta went missing." I bite my lip and look at Peitho with pleading eyes.

"Agh." I mumble and press my hand to my head. "Do you get along well with Demeter?"
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 5:04 pm

"I don't know."
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 5:05 pm

"Is there a rule for helping the mother? I've never heard of it!"

"And boxing gloves!" I say. "And sometimes sandvich."

"Hey dad. Where were you?"

"Oh, of course. The one everyone knows gets the visits. But hey, I visited you, so maybe I started the baby step to more visits from your children."

I think back. I've been so absorbed by the blueprints, I forgot about when I got them. "I think so, yeah."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 5:06 pm

i look to the ground sadly "alright, thank you." I look back up to her "I do believe we are done?" I ask her

I walk in looking for my dad
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 5:11 pm

Demetri wrote:"Yes, well my father... Remember him? Well, uh, I was wondering if you have heard anything from him. He kinda sorta went missing." I bite my lip and look at Peitho with pleading eyes.

"Agh." I mumble and press my hand to my head. "Do you get along well with Demeter?"

Peitho paused, then shook her head slowly. "I'm sorry, but I haven't."

Aphrodite looked at Demeter, who was weaving a basket on her throne. "Yes, I do. Somewhat. She's a bit cynical about love."

Ness99 wrote:"I don't know."

Athena frowned slightly, putting her book back down. "And why not?"

~Attila~ wrote:"Is there a rule for helping the mother? I've never heard of it!"

"And boxing gloves!" I say. "And sometimes sandvich."

"Hey dad. Where were you?"

"Oh, of course. The one everyone knows gets the visits. But hey, I visited you, so maybe I started the baby step to more visits from your children."

I think back. I've been so absorbed by the blueprints, I forgot about when I got them. "I think so, yeah."

"It falls under the same rule as helping you, because helping your mother means in turn helping you." Dolos folded his arms across his chest. In a way, he was sort of glad he hadn't helped his son -- because this kid was a brat.

Ares frowned at Gru, but he nodded assent. "Yeah, sandwiches. You need fuel to fight."

Hermes looked at his watch, leaning his staff against his throne. "Oh, you know. Greece. Talking to some monster allies of the Olympians there."

Freyr half-smiled, rocking back and forth in his chair. "Yeah, maybe... But I don't have that many other children. I'm glad you took the time to visit, though."

Hephaestus nodded, glancing at his home-made wristwatch. "Christmas.... Hm. I'd better get started and more presents for my children."

BlackHawk wrote:i look to the ground sadly "alright, thank you." I look back up to her "I do believe we are done?" I ask her

I walk in looking for my dad

"If you wish to," Athena told him, shrugging. "It's your decision, not mine."

Thanatos yawned, shutting off his iPhone. Where were his children? He knew he had a lot at camp.... But this was sort of ridiculous.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 5:12 pm

Kendall wrote:

Persephone blinked for a moment, then realized with mortification what she'd done by accident. "No, no.... I didn't mean it that way. I was just asking if they at least served healthy vegetables and fruits -- not just steak and brisket."

Hecate blinked for a moment, then made the vial disappear. "Have you practiced any spells lately?"

I guessed she was staring at me like George Harrisson stared at the cypher of Something after he wrote it. Like, What the heck I did? Maybe it was just paranoia. Anyway, I wasn't comfortable. I wanted to leave. "Mom, that's what I meant. I grow a vegetables garden."

"Yeah. This is the coolest thing I can do at the moment, look." I grinned as the illusion of coral snake creeped out of the sleeve of my T-Shirt. It curled up on my arm and than disappeared in a cloud of mist.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 5:13 pm

"Hi... Mom," I said. I walk over trying not to drag my feet. "How are you?"
    I haven't been fishing in forever!" I grin. "I've never actually caught a shark. Caught massive salmon once though. Ooh! And that sting ray down in brazil!"
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 5:13 pm

"Is there anything else you want or need to talk to me" I say "Well I'm probably going to visit dad this summer"

I see my dad and walk over to him "hey dad" I say
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 6/20/2012, 5:14 pm

Zack let off a smile and stood straight. His dad wore a business suit. Zack found it funny; they both were wearing dress clothes. The suit his had was wearing looked good on him and matched very well with his blue eyes. Zack bet that he got his ability to dress up from his dad, Zack also looked well in his dress clothes. He took a couple of formal steps to his dad, and then hugged him. To have Zeus tell him it was fine to hug him made Zack feel happier; his dad accepted him. If meant a lot to Zack, more so than Zeus probably guessed. He almost felt a tear starting to form in his eye, which he wouldn't allow.

"Hi, dad." Zack smilied, feeling relieved. But then a question that had not come to him, what was he to say to his father? 'How are you'? Would that be acceptable to ask his dad?

"So I guess this is the first time we ever met," Zack told Zeus. "Er...how are you?" Zack asked his dad a bit awkwardly.

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 5:14 pm

"just fine, I have been training for a while, taking a small break from the infirmary".

"well, I never knew my real name, just my last name" i stated, turning to face him.

I nodded"yeah, anyways, do you know where Emma is?".

I nodded"do you plan to fight in it?" I asked curiously, he was the god of war after all.

After deciding, I walked up to my father"hello, father" I said in a plain tone.

I walked into Olympus, walking over to my dad"Hi dad, how have things been these past few months?".
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 5:15 pm

James walked in and went straight to the shadows
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 5:16 pm

I crossed my arms. "Well, aren't I SO lucky to have you as my father," I mutter in an annoyed tone.

"Yes! I have heard of sandvich that makes one unstoppable killing machine!"

I raise an eyebrow. "The gods have monster allies? I thought monsters were all bad."

I nodded. "Yeah, and you're the first person, or rather, entity that didn't run away five minutes after a conversation for no reason." I shrug my shoulders. "Although, someone had appeared when the person ran away."

I think for a moment. "How many gifts do you have to usually make for your kids?"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 5:26 pm

Charlize Theron wrote:

I guessed she was staring at me like George Harrisson stared at the cypher of Something after he wrote it. Like, What the heck I did? Maybe it was just paranoia. Anyway, I wasn't comfortable. I wanted to leave. "Mom, that's what I meant. I grow a vegetables garden."

"Yeah. This is the coolest thing I can do at the moment, look." I grinned as the illusion of coral snake creeped out of the sleeve of my T-Shirt. It curled up on my arm and than disappeared in a cloud of mist.

Persephone stared at her for a long moment. Well, this was awkward. "Oh... Well, what kinds of vegetables do you grow?"

Hecate smiled slightly, nodding. "That is impressive, Bella, for your age. Can you do any offensive spells?"

Agent LastWish wrote:"Hi... Mom," I said. I walk over trying not to drag my feet. "How are you?"
    I haven't been fishing in forever!" I grin. "I've never actually caught a shark. Caught massive salmon once though. Ooh! And that sting ray down in brazil!"

"Hello, Liam!" Aphrodite gushed cheerfully, pulling out lipstick from her purse. "You look handsome today -- but then again, all my children are beautiful or handsome, aren't they."

Poseidon chuckled, picking up the fishing pole. "Yes, sharks are fun to reel in. Massive salmon, not as much, but still fun.... Sting rays, though, aren't much of a challenge. Try orca whales."

BlackHawk wrote:"Is there anything else you want or need to talk to me" I say "Well I'm probably going to visit dad this summer"

I see my dad and walk over to him "hey dad" I say

"Well, tell him I said hello." Athena picked up her book again and flipped to the bibliography in the back.

Thanatos looked at Brandon, sliding the iPhone into his pocket. "Hello, Brandon." He forced himself to smile slightly. "How are you today?"

Zachary wrote:Zack let off a smile and stood straight. His dad wore a business suit. Zack found it funny; they both were wearing dress clothes. The suit his had was wearing looked good on him and matched very well with his blue eyes. Zack bet that he got his ability to dress up from his dad, Zack also looked well in his dress clothes. He took a couple of formal steps to his dad, and then hugged him. To have Zeus tell him it was fine to hug him made Zack feel happier; his dad accepted him. If meant a lot to Zack, more so than Zeus probably guessed. He almost felt a tear starting to form in his eye, which he wouldn't allow.

"Hi, dad." Zack smilied, feeling relieved. But then a question that had not come to him, what was he to say to his father? 'How are you'? Would that be acceptable to ask his dad?

"So I guess this is the first time we ever met," Zack told Zeus. "Er...how are you?" Zack asked his dad a bit awkwardly.

Zeus patted Zack's shoulder, looking at him. Yes, he looked a bit like his mother, too, but Zachary definitely had his eyes. "I'm fine today, Zachary. There's no need to be awkward, however -- try to talk to me like you'd talk to... one of your friends. Though, a bit more respectfully, considering that I'm your father.... And how are you?"

Eric11 wrote:"just fine, I have been training for a while, taking a small break from the infirmary".

"well, I never knew my real name, just my last name" i stated, turning to face him.

I nodded"yeah, anyways, do you know where Emma is?".

I nodded"do you plan to fight in it?" I asked curiously, he was the god of war after all.

After deciding, I walked up to my father"hello, father" I said in a plain tone.

I walked into Olympus, walking over to my dad"Hi dad, how have things been these past few months?".

"Oh, yeah.... See any bad cases lately?" Apollo asked him, strumming the guitar. No, it was slightly off....

"Well, now you know, I suppose." Brontes shrugged, arms folded across his chest. He didn't see why she didn't know her own name, though.

Ares paused, looking at Bradly, then he just laughed. "That would turn the tables quite a bit, wouldn't it? No, no. I plan on watching. I gain power from war."

Thanatos glanced at Oblivious, then at his choice of clothing. Hm. "Hello, Oblivious," he said to him. He wondered who in the Hades would name their own child 'oblivious'.

Thor, sitting on the floor by Zeus's throne, was polishing his hammer. "Hello, Blazer... I've been fine." He picked it up and examined his reflection. "They've been fine. And you?"

~Attila~ wrote:I crossed my arms. "Well, aren't I SO lucky to have you as my father," I mutter in an annoyed tone.

"Yes! I have heard of sandvich that makes one unstoppable killing machine!"

I raise an eyebrow. "The gods have monster allies? I thought monsters were all bad."

I nodded. "Yeah, and you're the first person, or rather, entity that didn't run away five minutes after a conversation for no reason." I shrug my shoulders. "Although, someone had appeared when the person ran away."

I think for a moment. "How many gifts do you have to usually make for your kids?"

"If I were anybody else, you'd be in Hades by now," Dolos muttered back.

Ares blinked. This time, he didn't quite understand at all. "I don't think that's possible, Gru."

Hermes coughed slightly, then shook his head. "Not all. Like Mrs. O'Leary in camp. You can tame some or try to be civil with them."

Freyr didn't understand what Robin was saying, but he went with it. "Well, I don't have that many places to run."

"As many as I have, I'd assume," Hephaestus told him, taking out a small rolled up piece of blueprint paper.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 5:27 pm

I frown and look to my feet again. "Oh. Okay. But thanks."

"So... If a daughter of yours was, um, dating a Demeter child, would you be mad? Hypothetically." I temple my fingers.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 5:28 pm

Nick nods. "I have many friends. My best friend, Archer, is actually here."

Annabeth nods. "Well, I have to get back to camp, nice talking to you, Mom."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 5:29 pm

Demetri wrote:I frown and look to my feet again. "Oh. Okay. But thanks."

"So... If a daughter of yours was, um, dating a Demeter child, would you be mad? Hypothetically." I temple my fingers.

Peitho clucked her tongue, then put a hand on Yuvi's shoulder. "I'm sure he'll turn up."

Aphrodite paused, twitching for a moment. "No, no I wouldn't. I'd be glad my child found love.... The choice of girlfriend or boyfriend would be questionable, but otherwise, I'm fine with it."

Last edited by Kendall on 6/20/2012, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 3:42 pm