A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Mount Olympus - Page 28 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 3:41 pm

I walk round looking for boys
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 3:42 pm

"Well, they're lovers, so..."

Nick nods. "Thanks. Is it a good book?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 3:44 pm

I bump into annebeth startled I pull out my non magic hairbrush
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 3:47 pm

Blazer123 wrote:
    "I know how to fight with a sword mom. I don't really use bow and arrows."

Nike nodded, folding her arms across my chest. "I see. Have you been practicing regularly?"

BlackHawk wrote:"I've read Harry Potter, um lets see," I say counting on my fingers, "about 10 times" I smile and shrug. "But who's counting"

"Apparently, you have." Athena set her book down on her throne, making sure it wouldn't fall over the edge.

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:"Eh...I'm not so sure about that. I don't...well.......fine." Sirius says awkwardly. He easily spots his dad among all of the gods. He walks over to him, shaky and nervous.

Aristaeus yawned, twirling a bee keychain when Sirius walked over. He looked at him casually, leaning against Demeter's throne. "Hello, Sirius."

Mace wrote: "Well, they're lovers, so..."

Nick nods. "Thanks. Is it a good book?"

"Yes, lovers. But are they the annoying kind, like Romeo and Juliet?" Athena persisted. She wanted to know, so she could make a more clear judgment on the two.... Plus Leo.

"Oh, yes. A bit old-fashioned and somewhat hard to follow at times, but nevertheless an amazing book for its time." Hestia sipped her tea, sitting down on the floor.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 3:49 pm

'Um....hello father.' Sirius says, his voice a bit shaky. This was a god he was talking to, not your everyday normal father.
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/20/2012, 3:55 pm

"Remember I told you that it happens too much for it to just be bad luck. I'm sorry, for- for befriending Silvia. It'd most definitely mean... Death." I was almost on the verge of crying now.

"Actually, no. This is my first year, and during the night, I can't sleep, so I just go into the forest, and... You know. I don't meet lets of people. Most of them just walk away, because I talk so fast." I wasn't so happy now...
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 3:57 pm

I grinned from ear to ear when I saw Poseidon. I waved and walked over, excitedly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 4:00 pm

"VERY much like Romeo and Juliet."

Nick smiles. "That's good." He finishes his tea. "May I have more?"
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 4:03 pm

I walk in, looking for my dad Dolos. "So many people....."

I walk in, searching for Hermes.

I walk in, eating a sandvich.

I walk in and trip on something, which pulls me from my blueprints to look for my dad.

I walk around, looking for Freyr. "Oh, I bet he's not here. He's Norse, not Greek."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 4:08 pm

I step out the elevator cautiously. One day I'm posing for a magazine and the next I'm on freaking Olympus! I blink at the many gods and children roaming around. I take a deep breath and stay where I am to try and find Peithos.

I walk around Olympus close to Derick so I don't get lost. I stand on my toes and try to find Aphrodite.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 4:14 pm

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:'Um....hello father.' Sirius says, his voice a bit shaky. This was a god he was talking to, not your everyday normal father.

Aristaeus looked over Sirius for a moment, then stuck the keychain into his pocket, snickering. He held out his arms towards Sirius. "Give me a hug, will you? You're probably the only son I've had in years.... Heck, the only child."

Frizzlepuss wrote:"Remember I told you that it happens too much for it to just be bad luck. I'm sorry, for- for befriending Silvia. It'd most definitely mean... Death." I was almost on the verge of crying now.

"Actually, no. This is my first year, and during the night, I can't sleep, so I just go into the forest, and... You know. I don't meet lets of people. Most of them just walk away, because I talk so fast." I wasn't so happy now...

Peitho shook her head at him. She knew curses better than he did. "It's fine, AJ.... But it's not a curse. Just chronic bad luck. It will fade soon, I'm sure."

Nike put a hand on Jack's shoulder. "Don't worry, you'll find people to talk to. I'm aware some other children of Peitho are fast talkers, too. Perhaps Hermes also."

Agent LastWish wrote:I grinned from ear to ear when I saw Poseidon. I waved and walked over, excitedly.

"Hello, Kat." Poseidon slid off his throne and onto the floor, in a regular 6-foot tall mortal form. "How have you been?"

Mace wrote: "VERY much like Romeo and Juliet."

Nick smiles. "That's good." He finishes his tea. "May I have more?"

Athena let out an annoyed snort. "Oh, ugh. They definitely won't be the best heroes, then."

Hestia poured more tea from the teapot into Nick's cup. "Of course, you needn't ask. Help yourself."

~Attila~ wrote:I walk in, looking for my dad Dolos. "So many people....."

I walk in, searching for Hermes.

I walk in, eating a sandvich.

I walk in and trip on something, which pulls me from my blueprints to look for my dad.

I walk around, looking for Freyr. "Oh, I bet he's not here. He's Norse, not Greek."

Dolos cracked his knuckles from beside Hermes's throne, yawning to himself.

Hermes ran into the Olympus throne room, his hat balanced precariously on his head. Late again for Olympus. He really needed to stop procrastinating.

Hephaestus grumbled to himself as he fiddled with an iPod he'd made, sitting on his throne. He pressed the power button and a knife popped out of the Apple logo on the back.

Ares stretched his arms, sticking his knife into his throne's arm rest. Apparently his kids didn't like him enough to visit.

Freyr, sitting by Poseidon's throne, was looking around the throne room. So many Greek children, so few Norse and Egyptian. Pity.

Demetri wrote:I step out the elevator cautiously. One day I'm posing for a magazine and the next I'm on freaking Olympus! I blink at the many gods and children roaming around. I take a deep breath and stay where I am to try and find Peithos.

I walk around Olympus close to Derick so I don't get lost. I stand on my toes and try to find Aphrodite.

Peitho whistled loudly when, looking around, she spotted Yuvian. "Yuvian, hello there! I'm by Athena's throne!"

Aphrodite flipped her hair dramatically and pulled out a little mirror, looking at her reflection. She'd need to redo her mascara soon.
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 4:16 pm

I shuffle awkwardly. "Do you think I have potential?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 4:17 pm

"Okay, thanks. So, who's your friends around here?"

Annabeth smiled. "You know that Percy is the best hero, and you can't deny that."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 4:19 pm

Ness99 wrote:I shuffle awkwardly. "Do you think I have potential?"

Athena blinked, then chuckled slightly. "Of course you do, Shawn. All my children do, if they put their minds to something."

Mace wrote:"Okay, thanks. So, who's your friends around here?"

Annabeth smiled. "You know that Percy is the best hero, and you can't deny that."

"All of the gods are my friends, including Hades and Thanatos and all those Underworld gods. Not that many of them can resist a cozy hearth and tea." Hestia sipped her tea tranquilly, gazing at the wood pile in front of her.

"I'm not a big fan of Percy, but he's better than Romeo Montague, to be sure." Athena glanced at the clock over Zeus's throne.

Last edited by Kendall on 6/20/2012, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 4:19 pm

I walked into Olympus but stopped at the entrance to the throne room, leaning against the wall while looking for my dad.

I walked into the throne room and looked around for my dad, mainly looking at all the thrones.I spotted my dad on his thrown and walked over"hi, dad" I said in a bit of an excited tone.

[color=violet]I walked into the huge room, wow it was big, it must have been the throne room of the gods.I started to look around for my father, maybe he would recognize me.r=indigo]I walked onto mount Olympus and into the throne room, I was easily able to spot out my father and I walked over to him"hi dad, it's good to see you again".

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 4:20 pm

Sirius approaches Aristaeus slowly. He awkwardly puts his arms around him. 'I have found only one sister at camp.'
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/20/2012, 4:20 pm

I look thoughtful, not quite sure what to say. I have never been a super talkative person. I look at who my dad glanced at. "Is that Isis?" I look back at him, curious.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/20/2012, 4:21 pm

I jump when I hear my name called by a familiar voice. I turn and see a woman by a gray throne with owls carved into it. Oh gods. Peithos. I walk over to her carefully and brace myself. "Hello, Pei.... Mother."

Finally after what seems like decades of searching, I spot Aphrodite looking in her mirror. Which reminds me, I have to go put on somemore lipstick. Focus. I skips towards my mom and smile. "¡Hola, Madre!" I say to her.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 4:24 pm

Eric11 wrote:I walked into Olympus but stopped at the entrance to the throne room, leaning against the wall while looking for my dad.

I walked into the throne room and looked around for my dad, mainly looking at all the thrones.I spotted my dad on his thrown and walked over"hi, dad" I said in a bit of an excited tone.

[color=violet]I walked into the huge room, wow it was big, it must have been the throne room of the gods.I started to look around for my father, maybe he would recognize me.
    r=indigo]I walked onto mount Olympus and into the throne room, I was easily able to spot out my father and I walked over to him"hi dad, it's good to see you again".

Thanatos yawned, scrolling through his iPhone's list of souls to take. Andrew Brown, Terra Wolfsson.... So many souls. He shouldn't be here, but eh. Oh well.

"Hello, Brad," Ares said, jumping off his throne. He bent down and ruffled Bradly's hair. "How're you?"

Brontes looked at Lightning for a moment, electricity buzzing at his fingertips. This, however, faded. "Hello, Claire. It's good to see you too, after... what is it, eighteen years?"

Aeolus nodded, looking at Sora. "Hello, son. Have you cut your hair? It looks nice."

TheRoseWithTheBrokenNeck wrote:Sirius approaches Aristaeus slowly. He awkwardly puts his arms around him. 'I have found only one sister at camp.'

"Oh, yes... What was her name again? I forget." Aristaeus chuckled to himself.

noel1298 wrote:I look thoughtful, not quite sure what to say. I have never been a super talkative person. I look at who my dad glanced at. "Is that Isis?" I look back at him, curious.

"Yes, it is." Osiris nodded, glancing at his watch. "Have you met your other half-siblings?"

Demetri wrote:I jump when I hear my name called by a familiar voice. I turn and see a woman by a gray throne with owls carved into it. Oh gods. Peithos. I walk over to her carefully and brace myself. "Hello, Pei.... Mother."

Finally after what seems like decades of searching, I spot Aphrodite looking in her mirror. Which reminds me, I have to go put on somemore lipstick. Focus. I skips towards my mom and smile. "¡Hola, Madre!" I say to her.

"Yes, hello, Demetri. No need to emphasize mother, it makes me feel old." Peitho looked between Silvia and Demetri. Only minor similarities.

"Well, hola, Nia," Aphrodite replied. She slipped the mirror back into her pocket and smiled at her. "How are you?"
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/20/2012, 4:25 pm

"Ok... But i'll protect her, always. Man, I hate chronic bad luck."

"Hermes? Uh... Ok! Do you, um, know any Hermes or Nike kids that'd be good for me to talk to? That'd be good."
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 4:26 pm

I blush slightly.
    Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 6/20/2012, 4:28 pm

I see Dolos and walk over. "Hello father." I sigh on the inside, still didn't like to think he was my father after my mother's problems.

I see dad and walk over. "Father, hello!"

I see Hermes run in and go to him. "Hey dad, where were you?"

I see dad. Thank the gods. I walk over. "Hey dad!"

I see dad with an iPod thing. "Hey dad. Cool iPod."
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 4:28 pm

I ufgle my hair and put make up on before long I look like a supermodel
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 4:29 pm

"I've been great!" I grinned. "How about you, Dad?"
    I walk in, sort of dreading this encounter with Aphrodite. I came here, pretty much at gunpoint with Xaali right behind me. I'd never actually even gone out with a girl, and my mother was the goddess of love! Oh boy, I was doomed. I mean, who did I look like, Finnick Odiar? I kept a low profile hoping she wouldn't notice me...
    I walked in, practically dragging Liam behind me. "Liam! There! I see your mother! Aphrodite!" I exclaimed, very loudly as I pointed to the very beautiful goddess.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 6/20/2012, 4:31 pm

I smiled"things are good, how are things up here on Olympus?" I asked happy to see my dad.

Lightning looked over, hearing some one speaking at her, but he said a different name then hers"father?" I called out confused.

"yeah, I did, most people where starting to spread rumors on how I looked like a girl so I just cut it." I said scratching my head.

I had spotted my father, going through something on his iPhone, maybe a list of souls to take, as I had predicted earlier.I started wondering if I should walk over to talk, or just sit here.

I walked into Olympus and over to my dad'hi dad, how have you been? " I asked glad to see him again.I did grow quite a bit since I last saw him, maybe he would notice.

Last edited by Eric11 on 6/20/2012, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 1:30 pm