A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Mount Olympus - Page 27 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 2:57 pm

"thanks mom better let you see your other children so bye mum!"
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2012-06-01

Post by Geniosity 6/20/2012, 2:59 pm

"Hmm... Yeah, Silvia is a great person. She was good about teaching me how to slow-dance at prom, too. Really nice girl."

"Silvia, that's your mom? She looks JUST LIKE you!"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 3:00 pm

Mace wrote:"I love reading!" Nick smiles.

"You think so? Thanks, Mom. Anyway, do you know Jason, Leo, and Piper?"

"Oh, yes.... What kind of books?" Hestia poured some hot tea into the teacup and held it out to Nick.

"Yes, I am acquainted with their names." Athena examined Annabeth with a critical eye -- hopefully she wouldn't let her emotions get in the way of her work.

BlackHawk wrote:"Well we better hope she's in a mood where she doesn't care and hopefully I'll be ignored" I say smiling akwardly

Athena smiled faintly. "Yes, of course we shouldn't.... Have you read any good books lately?"

Charlize Theron wrote:"Nice." I whispered, dodging my gaze. "Mom... Do I have any alive half-siblings?"

"Why?" I aked, genuinely curious.

Persephone paused, counting to herself mentally. "Maybe three or four living ones. At most, five, but they never come to visit."

"Because, dear, he can't do what he did to you.... Someday, he might lose you by ignoring you," Hecate explained to her softly.

Blazer123 wrote:"Really mom? I did survive though I was running for my life. It seemed like I was running 10 miles per hour. And, it took me 2-3 hours to even get to camp,"

"That's impressive, dear." Nike finished tying her shoe, grinning. "Running is better than fighting in some situations. But you beat the monsters to camp."

break994 wrote:"thanks mom better let you see your other children so bye mum!"

Aphrodite frowned slightly, looking around. "Well, there aren't that many other of my children here.... But okay. Bye."

Frizzlepuss wrote:"Hmm... Yeah, Silvia is a great person. She was good about teaching me how to slow-dance at prom, too. Really nice girl."

"Silvia, that's your mom? She looks JUST LIKE you!"

Peitho nodded proudly, glancing at Athena for a moment, then back at Silvia. "I'm sure she is.... How has camp been treating you three lately?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/20/2012, 3:03 pm

I walk around trying to flirt with any boy I liked within 20m radius
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 3:04 pm

I narrowed my eyes. Why the heck I asked that? "Well, mom, I don't know the others, but I really wanted to see you. I mean, our last met was when I was, at maximum, 2 years old. I'm 14 now."

I gasped. "I can live without his keeping."
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 3:04 pm

I pause. "It's a little nerve-wracking meeting my mother for the first time. And the fact that you are around 2 feet taller than me doesn't help."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 3:04 pm

"I like Adventure and Mystery," Nick says, then takes the hot tea. "Why, thank you."

"So, how have you been since the war?"
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 3:05 pm

"That's a good thing," I reply. "The monsters were right behind me. Just made it by a little bit,"
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 3:09 pm

Charlize Theron wrote:I narrowed my eyes. Why the heck I asked that? "Well, mom, I don't know the others, but I really wanted to see you. I mean, our last met was when I was, at maximum, 2 years old. I'm 14 now."

I gasped. "I can live without his keeping."

"Well, twelve years later... You look wonderful. Is camp feeding you okay?" Persephone was slightly concerned the vegetables at camp weren't very... nutritious. Hopefully they at least served peaches or pineapple with the food.

"I'm sure.... But when you do need his help, I at least got a slight promise for it for you." Hecate made a vial of green liquid appear in her hand, glancing into it.

Ness99 wrote:I pause. "It's a little nerve-wracking meeting my mother for the first time. And the fact that you are around 2 feet taller than me doesn't help."

"Oh.... I see. Well, you'll grow, Shawn. Perhaps a few inches overnight, perhaps a few inches over a year. But someday you may be taller than me." Athena flipped open her book to her saved page.

Mace wrote:"I like Adventure and Mystery," Nick says, then takes the hot tea. "Why, thank you."

"So, how have you been since the war?"

"Adventure and mystery," Hestia muttered, extinguishing the fire. "Interesting. What are your favorite books?"

"I've been good... Have you helped finish the Argo II yet?" Athena asked her, flipping the page of her book.

Blazer123 wrote:"That's a good thing," I reply. "The monsters were right behind me. Just made it by a little bit,"

"Victory was yours, then," Nike said to her. "Do you know how to fight with a sword? Or bow and arrows?"
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 3:11 pm

"If you call, The Detailed Description of Physics and the Universe, and books about Math and Science good," I say "then yes I have read some good books lately"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 3:12 pm

"I like the Hunger Games." Nick smiles. "What do you like? I mean, book wise."
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/20/2012, 3:15 pm

"Well, since I met Silvia, awesome. But..." My smile turned into a frown. "She's , um... My... Only friend. Everyone else I knew died in the Titan war. Others I've made, died in quests. That's why I hate my dad. I think i'm... Cursed." I glared at my dad. Then I said in a low voice. "I'm sorry, Peithos. I truly am."

"Hey, i'm gonna talk to my mom now, and i'll ask her about you, Peithos. It was really nice meeting you!" I smiled and ran over to Nike, my mom, and hugged her really hard.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 6/20/2012, 3:16 pm

My freckled face currently had an almost magenta tone. Omigod... I wasn't pretty. I was plain as a daisy, too freckled and thin. "I don't eat a lot, mom... And I grow the most I eat."

I giggled. My mom was exactly what I expected.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 3:20 pm

BlackHawk wrote:"If you call, The Detailed Description of Physics and the Universe, and books about Math and Science good," I say "then yes I have read some good books lately"

"Of course that's a good book. Educational and intelligent, of course." Athena nodded, feeling proud her son was reading things like this. Not those stupid vampire books.

Mace wrote:"I like the Hunger Games." Nick smiles. "What do you like? I mean, book wise."

"I like classic books.... Like 'Pride and Prejudice' and such. So I can sit in a recliner by a fire and just... read." Hestia made another teacup appear, pouring some tea into it.

Frizzlepuss wrote:"Well, since I met Silvia, awesome. But..." My smile turned into a frown. "She's , um... My... Only friend. Everyone else I knew died in the Titan war. Others I've made, died in quests. That's why I hate my dad. I think i'm... Cursed." I glared at my dad. Then I said in a low voice. "I'm sorry, Peithos. I truly am."

"Hey, i'm gonna talk to my mom now, and i'll ask her about you, Peithos. It was really nice meeting you!" I smiled and ran over to Nike, my mom, and hugged her really hard.

Peitho frowned for a moment, then sighed, shaking her head. "No, AJ. You're not cursed... just unlucky. I'm sorry for it, though."

Nike yelped slightly as somebody hugged her, then looked down. Oh, it was only one of her sons. "Hello, Jack."

Charlize Theron wrote:My freckled face currently had an almost magenta tone. Omigod... I wasn't pretty. I was plain as a daisy, too freckled and thin. "I don't eat a lot, mom... And I grow the most I eat."

I giggled. My mom was exactly what I expected.

Persephone blinked for a moment, then realized with mortification what she'd done by accident. "No, no.... I didn't mean it that way. I was just asking if they at least served healthy vegetables and fruits -- not just steak and brisket."

Hecate blinked for a moment, then made the vial disappear. "Have you practiced any spells lately?"
    Ness99
    Ness99
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3542
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

Post by Ness99 6/20/2012, 3:25 pm

"I guess..." I say. "I have a question."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 3:25 pm

"That's not all I read, I rather like Ranger's Apprentice books and The 13th Reality books as well" I say, hoping she won't get mad at me for reading them
    Geniosity
    Geniosity

Male

Post by Geniosity 6/20/2012, 3:25 pm

"No, I mean... Do you even know what I am sorry for?"

"Hey, mom! I haven't seen you in SO LONG! But then again, I was a baby, so it's not like i'd remember. Anyways, I love you! I'm sure you know that!" I may have been 10, but I had the mind of a 17-year old. Unfortunately, when I saw my mom, it switched to "giddy 10-year old" mode. Yuck. I hoped I wasn't making a bad impression.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/20/2012, 3:26 pm

I walk in, super excited. I smoothed out my skirt, tucked in my shirt and made sure I looked presentable.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/20/2012, 3:26 pm

Nick nods. "Could you get me a copy?"

Annabeth spaced out. "Sorry. Actually, I came here for a break from the Argo II."
    noel1298
    noel1298

Female
    Number of posts : 689
    Registration date : 2012-05-26

Post by noel1298 6/20/2012, 3:28 pm

I blushed at the compliment. "I've been good. Camp's great, there's a lot of activities. Well, how are you?

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2012, 3:37 pm

Ness99 wrote:"I guess..." I say. "I have a question."

"Go on, then." Athena peered up from her book, slightly curious.

BlackHawk wrote:"That's not all I read, I rather like Ranger's Apprentice books and The 13th Reality books as well" I say, hoping she won't get mad at me for reading them

"Oh, those books... They're decent. Excellent for this decade's books, so far." Athena nodded approvingly, making a mental list of books she'd read in her mind. "And I suppose you've read Harry Potter, too?"

Frizzlepuss wrote:"No, I mean... Do you even know what I am sorry for?"

"Hey, mom! I haven't seen you in SO LONG! But then again, I was a baby, so it's not like i'd remember. Anyways, I love you! I'm sure you know that!" I may have been 10, but I had the mind of a 17-year old. Unfortunately, when I saw my mom, it switched to "giddy 10-year old" mode. Yuck. I hoped I wasn't making a bad impression.

"What do you mean, AJ?" Peitho asked him. She touched her necklace and moved the little charm on it so that it was in the front, not the back.

Nike nodded, suppressing a grin. "I love you too, dear. I love all my children.... Have you met any of your half-siblings, Jack?"

Agent LastWish wrote:I walk in, super excited. I smoothed out my skirt, tucked in my shirt and made sure I looked presentable.

Poseidon yawned, leaning back in his throne. Well, this was a nice day.... It would be even better if Percy or one of his other children were here. He looked around wistfully, then spotted Kat by the entrance.

Mace wrote:Nick nods. "Could you get me a copy?"

Annabeth spaced out. "Sorry. Actually, I came here for a break from the Argo II."

"A copy of 'Pride and Prejudice'? Perhaps. They might have copies in your camp's library," Hestia told him.

"Oh, yes, I see. How are you getting along with Jason and Piper?" Athena asked her, shutting her book.

noel1298 wrote:I blushed at the compliment. "I've been good. Camp's great, there's a lot of activities. Well, how are you?

"I'm fine.... Handling the Underworld isn't fun, but it keeps me occupied." Osiris stroked his goatee, glancing off at Isis in the corner.

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 3:38 pm

Sirius looks towards Miranda. "So you wanna go meet your mom?" he asks her.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 6/20/2012, 3:39 pm

"Let's meet your dad first," I tell him.

"I know how to fight with a sword mom. I don't really use bow and arrows."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 6/20/2012, 3:40 pm

"I've read Harry Potter, um lets see," I say counting on my fingers, "about 10 times" I smile and shrug. "But who's counting"

Post by Guest 6/20/2012, 3:41 pm

"Eh...I'm not so sure about that. I don't...well.......fine." Sirius says awkwardly. He easily spots his dad among all of the gods. He walks over to him, shaky and nervous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 3:40 pm