A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Ace of Spades
Kristal Meth
Daniel
Rachel
Jordan
Little Miss Sunshine
Kendall
mabel pines
12 posters

Fishy's characters

mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Empty Daughter of Ate

Post by mabel pines 1/11/2011, 3:27 pm

Name: Iesha Snowdawn
    Eyes:
    Hair: purple
    Height: 6'3"
    Body Type: slender
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Ate
    Mortal Parent: Unknown
    Country of Origin: The U.S. of A.
    Pets: none
    Talents: singing, dancing, running, swimming, hiding.
    Weapon**: a CB sword
    Flaws: Extremely stubborn, half insane, very bad case of coulrophobia (phobia of clowns), claustrophobic, anemomenophobia (fear of windmills), fragariaphobia (fear of strawberries), and lots of other random phobias.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Iesha grew up in a mental hospital. She was born with mental problems, and her mother didn't want to keep her in the house. The weird thing was, she wasn't always insane. She would sometimes be completely normal, then in a split second she'd be insane. Then a few minutes later, she'd be normal again, and she'd be all like, "What happened?" One day a monster attacked the mental hospital, mainly Iesha. She somehow managed to kill the monster, and, while everyone was panicking, escape. She lived on the run for a few years, but finally a satyr found her, told her that the Greek gods are real, and took her to camp.
    RP Example*: I ran through the woods, knowing only one thing: I had to get away from that place. I couldn't stand it there. Not at all. They're evil, how they lock me in rooms and put me in a straight jacked. I mean, I know that there's something wrong with me, but couldn't they have been a bit nicer? I mean, I am claustrophobic, so that doesn't help one bit. Not at all. And they always give me strawberries...Ugh, I hate strawberries so much. I keep running for my life as I make a list of all the bad stuff they did to me.
    Any notes about your characters: Picture!!!

Fishy's characters - Page 10 F1XmPv

Last edited by Uni-Q on 1/11/2011, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Fishy's characters

Post by ML 1/11/2011, 3:32 pm

Tittle says mania yet she is a daughter of ate I would change that
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/11/2011, 3:35 pm

It was a typo.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 1/11/2011, 4:55 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Empty New charrie

Post by mabel pines 1/14/2011, 9:20 pm

Name: Emilia Bride
    Eyes: black
    Hair: black
    Height: 5'10"
    Skin Color: white
    God Parent: Dike
    Mortal Parent: unknown
    Country of Origin: Russia
    Talents: singing, guitar, running, hiding, fighting, and she's pretty good at telling if people are lying, but she's not always exact. Like, about forty percent of the time she's right. She also knows how to speak Russian (duh).
    Weapon**: A CB sword that looks like the Vorpal sword from Alice in Wonderland, but it's CB.
    Flaws: She's a major liar, anger issues, acts like she doesn't need help with anything, won't accept help with anything unless it's something she knows she can't do by herself (the only thing I can think of right now that she would accept help on would be a quest) or unless she's severely injured and can't force the person into leaving her alone.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None.
    Life Before CHB*: Emilia didn't have a very good life. She's stereotypically emo, meaning the way most ignorant people think emos are because they don't know any better. She didn't have any friends, and no one wanted to be her friend. She lived in an orphanage, which she hated. It wasn't the fact that it was a bad place, because it was one of the good orphanages. Nothing like the one from Annie the musical. It was the fact that she didn't have a family. The fact that it meant her family didn't want her. That's why she is the way she is. She lived all of her life on her own, not letting anyone really help her. Not that anyone wanted to help her, anyways. No one really liked her. One day when she was taking a walk, she got attacked by a monster. A satyr came in randomly and killed the thing. The satyr told Emilia about the gods being real, and that she was the child of a god. Then he took her to camp.
    RP Example*: I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Outside it was storming. Like, one of those blow-down-the-tallest-tree-in-your-yard storming. It all started with a giant clap of thunder in the middle of dinner. All of the munchkins screamed and hid under the table. Just the thought of it made me snicker. Such wimps. They think that they'll get adopted real soon and their families will love them so much. Yeah right.
    Any notes about your characters: Russian accent. Looks like this:
    Emilia:

Last edited by Uni-Q on 1/14/2011, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/14/2011, 9:45 pm

Who left/died?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/14/2011, 9:46 pm

Kee left.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/14/2011, 9:50 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Empty Two new charries

Post by mabel pines 1/17/2011, 12:15 am

Name: Aila Reece
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Electric blue
    Height: 5'11"
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Thor
    Mortal Parent: Sheela Reece
    Country of Origin: Australia
    Pets: None
    Talents: singing, dancing, guitar, painting, gymnastics.
    Weapon**: a CB sword
    Flaws: she's a complete bubblehead, totally ADHD/ADD, arachnophobia, coulrophobic, claustrophobic.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can control lighting. Say, if she was fighting a monster, she could shoot lighting through her sword and use that to attack the monster. She can use her powers 10-15 times a day, depending on how much sleep she gets. It takes 15 strikes of lightning to kill someone, but she isn't a killer. On a scale of one to ten, the lightning is about maybe a five or a six.
    Life Before CHB*: Aila grew up in Australia. She lived next door to Tondra, who was her best friend. It's odd how they were friends. They're both so completely different. Aila was the bubblehead and Tondra was the punk kid. They became friends because one day some kid was going to slam Aila into a locker, when Tondra came up and gave the kid a bloody nose, two black eyes, and knocked out a few of his teeth. Ever since then they've been best friends, and practically inseparable. One day when they were hanging out, a monster attacked them, Aila told her mom, and then she rushed her to camp, along with Tondra.
    RP Example*: Aila was sitting on the roof of her house, staring out at the ocean. The nice sea breeze blew at her, a salty spray splashing her face. It was moments like this that she enjoyed the most, just standing up on the roof. She smiled, watching the lottle kids run around on the beach. Suddenly, she heard a voice behind her say, "Hey there, Aila." Aila jumped, then laughed. It was her best friend, Tondra. "I'll never get how you do that," Aila says, turning around so she's facing her best friend. Tondra laughs and smiles slightly. "I'm just special."
    Any notes about your characters: Tandra's BFF; looks like this:

Aila:

Name: Tondra Milke
    Eyes: green
    Hair: red-ish orange
    Height: 6'1"
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Astrape
    Mortal Parent: Nobody knows if she even has a dad.
    Country of Origin: Australia
    Talents: singing, guitar, running, fighting.
    Weapon**: A CB sword and several CB daggers.
    Flaws: she's horrible with people, anger issues, Majorly dyslexic.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): The same as Aila's.
    Life Before CHB*: Tondra grew up in Australia. She lived with her dad until she was 10, then her dad died. Somehow she's managed to live on her own ever since then. She never let anyone come into her house, not even her best friend, Aila. Nobody even knew that her dad was dead. She was always a loner and had only one friend. One day when she was hanging out with that friend, Aila, a monster attacked them. Aila told her mom, and she took them to camp.
    RP Example*: Tondra sat in the back of Aila's mom's car, which was driving to the airport. She stared out the window while Aila rambled on and on about some random topic, the radio playing in the background. It was a nice day, but Tondra wasn't feeling into it. She was feeling kinda down. She's leaving the only place she's ever known, maybe forever. Why shouldn't she feel down. Tondra sighed as she watched the scenery fly past. "Goodbye, Australia," she whispered.
    Any notes about your characters: A-sexual (likes neither boys nor girls); Aila's BFF; looks like this:

Tondra:
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12436
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

Post by Aiden 1/17/2011, 12:32 am

How many lightning bolts can they shoot at once?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 1/17/2011, 12:33 am

One.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 1/17/2011, 10:02 am

Approved
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 2/22/2011, 12:54 am

Name: Alejandra Santigo
    Eyes: dark green
    Hair: pink and blue
    Height: 5'10"
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: Thoth
    Mortal Parent: Maia Santigo
    Country of Origin: The U.S. of A.
    Pets: None
    Talents: Singing, guitar, origami, fluent in several languages.
    Weapon**: Twin katanas and a hunting knife. Several daggers.
    Flaws: She's not good at keep secrets, but only if it's someone else's secret, because she always chooses to tell someone their secret. She lies about herself a lot and is a bit of a kleptomaniac.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None. I'm not in a creative mood.
    Life Before CHB*: Alejandra lived in a small house with just her mom. Her mom would babysit and clean other people's houses and wasn't home much. Alejandra enjoyed every moment she spent at home with her mom. She had a few friends, but not that many. They moved around a lot, but her mom never told her why. Alejandra was a good artist and helped her mom make money by selling her artwork. One day, Alejandra got attacked by a monster and her mom took her to camp.
    RP Example*: It was kinda cold out, but not really that cold. Maybe forty degrees? I dunno. I don't care. The weather doesn't really matter, does it? No, it doesn't. Anyways, I was standing by the bus stop, waiting for the bus I always take home from school. I check my watch. Four-oh-ten. The bus should have been here twenty minutes ago. Where is it? I tap my foot impatiently, still waiting. A bit later, it starts to rain. "Well, this sucks," I mutter.
    Any notes about your characters: Looks like thisss:
    Alejandra:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/22/2011, 12:31 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Empty Bella Muerte

Post by mabel pines 4/10/2011, 5:51 pm

Fishy's characters - Page 10 194055474110430502Fishy's characters - Page 10 194055474270544845
    'I turned to you, you turned away. From everything that I'd never say. Wrote it down, but tore it up. Recycled dreams could never live up.'--Heroin Slow by Pencey Prep.

Name:
    Bella Muerte

Description:
    Bella has medium length brown hair. It's slightly wavy, but only slightly. Her skin is pale, due to the fact that she doesn't go outside a lot, and when she does, she covers herself in sunscreen. Her eyes are a stormy blue. Almost everyone tells her that her eyes are really cool, but Bella just thinks that eyes are eyes, no cooler than any other eyes. Unless they're rainbow eyes. That changes everything. She stands at an average height of five foot six. She usually wears a random t-shirt and shorts with flip flops, sometimes sneakers. She has a tattoo of a feather on her left arm and she rarely ever wears makeup.

God Parent:
    Anubis

Mortal Parent:
    Felicity Muerte

Country of Origin:
    The U.S. of A.

Pets:
    None.

Talents:
    Bella has perfect pitch. She's great at gymnastics, swimming, and surfing (sorta). She's good at memorizing things, drawing, coming up with stories, and making games. She's also good with photography, public speaking, and filming.

Weapon**:
    Two hunting knives and a sword.

Flaws:
    She over thinks things, obsesses over small details, misses the big picture,

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):
    Bella can summon skeletons, she can summon ghosts, and she can shadow travel. She can summon skeletons about ten times a day, and it slightly drains her. She can summon ghosts three times a day, and that really drains her after doing it. She can shadow travel about five times a day, and she can cover a distance of ten miles, by herself. She can take one other person with her, if necessary, and then she can travel five miles.

Life Before CHB*:
    Bella grew up in Hawaii with her mom, her younger sister, and her older brother. They lived by the beach in a small house that barely had enough room for them. They needed a better house, but Bella's mom had such a low salary that they couldn't afford one. As soon as she was old enough, Bella got a part time job to help her mom get money, and so did her brother and sister. Every weekend they would have lemonade sales. They barely had enough money for school, so they all went to the crappy public school, the one that had the bullies, the druggies, and alcoholics, and all of those other kids that are in the stereotype TV shows or movies or books. Bella hated it, and so did her brother and sister. One day, when Bella was hanging out at the beach with some of her friends, she got attacked by a monster. One of her friends who was secretly a satyr killed the monster, rushed her back to her house, and told Bella's mom what happened. Then her mom took her to camp.

RP Example*:
    Bella sat in the back seat of her mom's crappy car, which was driving to the airport. "Mom, do I have to go?" she asked. "Yes, honey. If you want to be safe, you have to go." Bella sighed and rested her head on the window, somewhat staring out of it, but not paying attention to the pavement and trees passing by the window. "I don't wanna go to New York, Mom," she says. "Isn't there a place I can go to in Hawaii?" Her mom sighs and says, "I wish, honey. I wish..."

Any notes about your characters:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/10/2011, 6:13 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 6/20/2011, 9:42 pm

Fishy's characters - Page 10 194060780957208804
    "Get me out of this place, before I cause more damage. A small price to pay for building houses out of matchsticks."--Running From Lions by All Time Low.

Name:
    Mocha Parker

Description (eyes, hair, height, body type, skin color):
    Mocha has short brown hair, which is usually messy because she never really brushes her hair. Her eyes are normally a dull brown, but they light up when she's happy or excited. Her skin is pretty pale, because her mom makes such a big deal of Mocha wearing sun screen. She tries to sneak it and tan, but her mom always makes sure that she has sun screen on. She's pretty skinny, not anorexia skinny, but average skinny. Most of the time she wears sneakers, a navy blue tank top, random jeans, and a flannel shirt, like the one from the picture.

God Parent:
    Hermes

Mortal Parent:
    Raychyl Parker

Country of Origin:
    The U.S. of A.

Pets:
    A fluffy cat named Poof.

Talents:
    Guitar, photography, filming, pulling pranks, running, stealing things, lying, coming up with stories on the spot (kind of lying, I guess, but that's kinda more like being able to come up with a lie quickly). She's really friendly and is there for people if they're feeling down or in trouble (unless she's feeling a bit down).

Weapon**:
    A CB sword.

Flaws:
    She's really A.D.D./A.D.H.D./A.D.O.S. (Attention Deficit-Ooohhh Shiny!), she has this thing with string where if she sees any, she immediately starts to play with it and just look at it. She has this thing with fire, it's not like she's a pyromaniac or anything, she just likes fire a lot, and people usually assume she's going to burn down something, so that gets her in trouble a lot. She lies all the time, even when it isn't necessary. She just does it because she can and out of habit. She has trouble sleeping (I guess like a minor case of insomnia, because she can sleep, it's just hard for her to fall asleep).

None.

Life Before CHB*:
    Mocha led a pretty good life. She got good enough grades, so she didn't get in trouble. She had plenty of friends and was classified as the 'class clown', and had been ever since fourth grade. She never had been one of the popular girls, but she was popular with the people who all hated the popular kids. And there were a lot of them. Whenever somebody wanted revenge on someone, they'd go to Mocha for help. Mocha and her mom got along pretty well most of the time, except for when the school or a parent would call about Mocha pulling a prank on someone. One day, Mocha got attacked by a monster and her mom decided it was time for her to go to camp (that was when she was thirteen. She's been at camp for four years.)

RP Example*:
    Mocha was sitting on her bunk, messing around with a piece of string. It was odd how sometimes she acted like more of a cat than Poof, who never had shown any interest in string. "Hey, Poof," she said, and Poof lazily turned his head towards Mocha. "Do you think that I got some of your cat genes and you got some of my human genes? Y'know, like how you don't like string, but I love it? And how I love tuna and you hate it? Oh! I can't forget the fact that you love dogs and I can't stand them." Poof just stared at Mocha oddly and Mocha sighed and said, "Yeah, I am crazy." She scratched his head, then went back to her string.

I'm kinda starting over from scratch, getting rid of all of my old characters and just starting over, I guess kinda ish?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/20/2011, 9:46 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Empty Fishy's characters

Post by mabel pines 12/29/2011, 11:09 pm

Fishy's characters - Page 10 23221375
    "Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts, if this is love I don't want to be loved. You fill the room with a filthy tongue, watch me choke it down so I can throw it up." -- Setting Yourself Up For Sarcasm by Get Scared.

Name:
    Kassarah Ydool

Just kidding Kassarah's a girl

Kassarah has bleached white hair that goes about three inches past her shoulders, which she keeps in a scene style. She almost always has a light beanie on. Her eyes are an odd grey-blue color, and they light up when she smiles, laughs, or is happy, which is quite often, even though she tries to prevent it from happening. When she doesn't really have much of an expression, she tends to look sad. She's about average weight, not skinny but not fat, somewhere in the middle, although she always thinks that she's fat and is constantly on a diet, although she never seems to get any skinnier. She's also average height, about five feet and six inches tall, much to her dismay, because she'd much rather have an unnatural height. She almost always is wear a ton of bracelets, whether they're Silly Bandz, rubber bands, hair ties, ribbons, yarn, or actually bracelets. Most of the time she wears baggy sweaters or hoodies and skinny jeans with a pair of old converse, with just a little bit of eyeliner and mascara.

God Parent:
    Aphrodite

Mortal Parent:
    Muriel Ydool

Country of Origin:
    The U.S. of A.

Pets:
    A dove who's name changes pretty much every week, and is currently named Tyra Banks.

Talents:
    Kassarah can make techno music using her laptop, coming up with random names/personalities, doodling (but not official drawings, just doodles), using graffiti, and running.

Weapon**:Kassarah preffers not to fight (one of her mottos is "Make tea, not war."), but she tends to step people with pencils or spray them in the eyes with graffiti. She also has a celestial bronze knife, but she rarely uses it.

Flaws:
    Kassarah is clumsy, she stutters when she's excited, she always laughs before the punchline, and she can be very possessive. She's not all that great at making friends, and she can be pretty hostile. When she does make friends, it's always with the people who most people avoid, which gives her a bad title.

None.

Life Before CHB*:
    Kassarah was never one for normality, she was even born weirdly, legs first instead of head first. She hung out with the 'freaks', listened to the 'goth' and 'emo' music, had a dry sense of humor that most of the 'freaks' had, but dressed fairly normally. Her hair was almost always some weird color, like lime green, or electric blue, or neon orange. While all of the other kids at her school were going gaga over their boyfriend or girlfriend, Kassarah went gaga over her very young english teacher who she had an immense crush on, or tried to ruin any romantic moment anyone was having (Kassarah never liked romance). The only jokes she would tell would be anti jokes, where the lack of a punchline is the whole punch line. She never really got along with people that well, except for her best friend, Malekov, AKA Malek,, who everyone called the wanna be vampire, due to his pale skin and his seclusive attitude. He probably would've gotten beat up a lot, if it weren't for the fact that his older brother was the football team's quarterback and would "tear anyone's face off if they messed with his kid brother or his friend." One day, a monster attacked her on her way back to school. She ran away from it until she got home, where he dad (who could see through the mist) saw the monster, told her to pack her bags and get in the car, then drove her to camp, explaining everything to her on the way.

RP Example*:
    "Maaaalllleeeeek, why do you have to be such a downer?" Kassarah asked her pale skinned best friend as she balanced on the curb and he walked in the gutter. "Oh, I don't know," Malek replied sarcastically, "maybe because it's pouring down buckets of rain, we get splashed by pretty much every car that drives by, and my favorite pair of jeans are ruined. Yeah, maybe that's it." Kassarah sighed and poked Malek. "Wanna hear an anti joke?" Malek groaned in frustration. "What is it with you and those stupid jokes?" "Just shut up and answer the question." "I can't answer the question if I have to she-" "JUST ANSWER THE FIGGING QUESTION!" Kassarah screeched. "Oh. Um. Yeah. Sure." Kassarah giggled and said, "What's the difference between a Jew and firewood?" "Something tells me there's going to be a Nazzi joke." Kassarah glared at her friend, who then rolled his eyes in return and said, "What?" Kassarah giggled again before saying, "Firewood is meant to be burned on a stove or a fire pit, but a Jew is a functioning member of society!" Kassarah started laughing insanely, which caused her to trip. "Owwwwwww!" Malek sighed and said, "C'mon, Kass. Get up," as he helped pull her to her feet. "Thanks," a now slightly scraped up Kassarah said. "How about we go get some coffee?" Malek asked his friend. "You know me to well," Kassarah said as they walk to Starbucks.

Instead of swearing, she says random fruit names.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/30/2011, 1:36 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Empty Vinyl Record

Post by mabel pines 1/14/2012, 9:33 pm

Fishy's characters - Page 10 90127924
    'Take me, I'm alive. Never was a girl with a wicked mind, but everything looks better when sun goes down. I had everything, opportunities for eternity and I could belong to the night.'
    --Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless

Name:
    Vinyl Record

Description (Eyes, Hair, Height, Body Type, Skin Color):
    If you were to walk up to Vinyl on the street, the first things about her you would notice about her would be her eyes (unless she were wearing sunglasses). Her eyes are a stunning violet color, a color that looks too happy and pretty to belong to someone like Vinyl. After taking in the color, you'd start to notice how devoid of life she looks; lifeless brown hair that is cut very short and bangs like a seven year old's, skin just a few shades whiter than snow, the way her eyes look devoid of any signs of life or hope, how skinny she is and how it makes her cheekbones and ribs stick out, and the dark circles under her eyes, which might lead you to decide that she was a sore sight to look at. Not exactly ugly, but more like a forty year old man sitting on a park bench under that one ominous tree shadow, watching the children, something that you wouldn't want to notice, to blot out of your memory. Then you might notice how her clothes look worn, as if she's had them for a long time. Like Vinyl herself, they're not ugly, and they don't look all that dirty, just worn, like an old photograph. Her pants might rise up above her ankles, or her shirts might ride up and be a bit to tight around some certain places. which might cause you to stare a bit move. Then she might say something witty about how it's rude to stare and ask whether your mama taught you not to stare at strangers in a voice that was too old and worn for someone her age, a voice that made it sound like she had seen all of the Seven World Wonders and they were just cardboard cutouts on a movie set in Hollywood. Then, as you were blushing and staring down at your feet, she would disappear and leave the air smelling of chamomile flowers and cigarettes.

God Parent:
    Hypnos

Mortal Parent:
    Daliah Record

Country of Origin:
    The U.S. of A.

Pets:
    None.

Talents:
    Vinyl is good at playing the electric guitar, photography, messing things up (in her opinion, that can be a great talent to have on certain occasions), acting (acting as in pretending to be okay when you're not, or lying), keeping a straight face, leaving most of her life in the shadows to even her closest friends (which is also a great talent to have in her eyes), disappearing without a trace, hacking (although she doesn't do it that much because she's already in trouble with the cops), thinking of excuses, and covering her tracks.

Weapon**:
    Usually, all she needs is a good excuse, but she still keeps pepper spray on her (in case she needs to go out of camp) and a CB dagger.

Flaws:
    She tends to over analyze situations, she never lets anyone get close to her, which leaves her lonely most of the time, she never stays in one place for too long, she has a bad reputation that develops withing days of her arrival in a place, she's a compulsive liar, she has trouble sleeping (oh the irony!), isn't that good at trusting people, and she tends to lose track of what's real and what she made up.

None.

Life Before CHB*:
    If Vinyl were to write a book about her life, but an abridged version, it might go something like this:
    'Vinyl grew up like any other little girl, thinking she was a princess like Cinderella and with a loving family, but there was one exception, and that was that she only had a mother. Her mother loved her very much, but then she left one day, when Vinyl was ten. At first, You Vinyl was confused. Did her mommy just stop loving her little Vinny, or had she never even loved her in the first place, or did she had to leave? Her mother had left her a stack of money and some pepper spray, which led Vinyl to believe that her mother did care about her. That didn't mean she had to like it, though. She kept the money and pepper spray hidden, then went to the police. When they asked her if there was anything that her mother left for her, she said no, which was her first lie. She wrote it down in a book, and she's been keeping track of each lie and what the truth was ever since. They sent her into foster care, and soon enough, she got lumped with another family. She couldn't stand the family. They were one of those families that was insanely religious and adopted as many kids as they could. It soon came to be that she was too much for them, and they put her back up for adoption. That was the first one of her many foster families. She wrote that in her book, too. After that, it was a mess of adoption papers, then getting put back into foster care, until she turned got fed up and ran away, feigning a fake ID. Vinyl moved from place to place, renting crummy apartment buildings from people who never cared enough to realize that she was underage, and never trusting anyone. When she moved to New York City, her next door neighbor was a satyr. He had tried to befriend her, but when that didn't work, he kidnapped her and brought her to camp.

RP Example*:
    Vinyl was laying on top of her covers, trying to sleep, when Para-noir started blasting out of her cell phone. She groaned as she looked at the called ID. It was Kesley, her 'best friend' at the time, who wasn't really much of a best friend. It was more like Vinyl was Kesley's best friend, but Kesley meant nothing to Vinyl. "Shouldn't you be in school?" was Vinyls paranoid greeting as she picked up the phone. "Shouldn't you?" was Kesley's annoying accurate response. "Yeah, but you're the one who goes to school. Not me." "Touche," Kesley responds. "Whaddaya want, Kes?" Vinyl asked. "What's up with you, Vin? You've been acting all paranoid and you haven't been wanting to spend time with me." Vinyl sucked in a sharp breath before saying, "I'm trying to get sent back to foster care by not doing anything at all, because this family is worse than the last. And you're worse than my last 'best friend.'" Vinyl takes the time to add the air quotes, even though she knows Kesley won't be able to see them, thus defeating the purpose. "What do you mean?" Kesley asked timidly and quietly. Vinyl chuckled cruelly. "Have you ever listened to yourself? You're so shallow. You can't do anything. You mess things up worse than I can, and that's saying something, because I thought I was the goddess of %^*%*& up, but you've proven me wrong. Congrats, Kes. You've won the title of ^*%$ up of the universe." Soon after that, Vinyl heard the dial, tone. 'Another job well done,' she thought, smiling to herself.

None.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/15/2012, 2:02 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Empty Citra Esor

Post by mabel pines 1/29/2012, 2:32 pm

Fishy's characters - Page 10 20466874
    'Children wake up, hold your mistake up, before they turn the summer into dust. If the children don’t grow up, our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up. We’re just a million little god’s causin rain storms turnin’ every good thing to rust. I guess we’ll just have to adjust.' -- Wake Up by Arcade Fire.

Name:
    Citra (Kee-trah) Esor

Physical description: (Eyes, Hair, Height, Body Type, Skin Color:)
    Citra has shoulder length, bright red hair. She wears light purple contact lenses over her naturally blue eyes, giving them a blue-ish purple look. She's pretty tall, about five feet and eight inches, and slender, but not insanely skinny. Her skin is pale, but not vampire pale. She never goes outside without mascara, eyeliner, and her light pink-ish purple-ish lipstick on. Most of the time she'll wear a t-shirt for some indie band that you probably won't know or a shirt with some hipster saying on it, jeans or short-shorts (leggings under short-shorts, obviously), and a pair of shoes that look like this, or the shoes she's wearing in the picture. On fancier occasions, she may wear a top like the on in the picture, a skirt (with some ripped tights under it, obviously, unless it's a gypsy skirt), and shoes that look like this.

God Parent:
    Thoth

Mortal Parent:
    Jadie Esor

Country of Origin:
    France

Pets:
    None.

Talents:
    Acting, hiding her true emotions, painting, guitar and singing, writing songs and poetry, writing thought provoking things, critiquing, and finding cool areas that nobody else hangs out in.

Weapon**:
    She claims to be to hipster for fighting/war is for fascists, and that people should make tea, not war, but she still has a CB sword.

Flaws:
    She's pretty self absorbed, she's your typical hipster (according to a scientific experiment, that means she rejects anything that other people know about or like, but she'll tell you that she prefers the results of some experiment that you probably don't know about.), she'll just say what she thinks, no matter what your reaction will be; everything is just her unfiltered thoughts.

None.

Life Before CHB*:
    Citra grew up in a very unknown, artistic area in France. Nobody cared about graffiti; it was an artistic area and you were supposed to let your art shine, or something like that. At one point, the area looked like this, but Citra didn't really mind. It waa an unknown place. It was hipster, it was cool. Nearly everyone spoke a different language, so she grew up speaking French, Spanish, English, Italian, and Portuguese. She never really had many friends because she grew up in this area where common things were shunned, it was better if you were uncommon, unknown, hipster. She grew up thinking that hipster was cool, that it was okay to stop liking something once it became more popular. Most people thought she was stuck up and bratty, because she always critiqued things, giving her brutally honest opinion. But most of all, they hated her because when she critiqued things, they realized she was right. When she spoke, she'd throw in words from other languages. Her mom, who grew up in the same area, spoke the same way as Citra. One day they'd both be speaking French, then English, then Spanish, and so on. When Citra was twelve, her mom sent her to camp, and she's been there ever since.

RP Example*:
    Citra sighed as she put her iPod on shuffle. (She would tell you the song, but then you'd know it and it wouldn't be cool.) She looked around at all of the poseurs in the courtyard, then straightens out her t-shirt, which boldy says, 'Die poseurs, die!' She sat down on the edge of the fountain and looked at the side of the Egyptian cabin. "It looks too dull," she thinks aloud, thinking of all of the ways she could make it more interesting. Graffiti pictures and song lyrics, maybe, although she didn't think Chiron or Mr. D would appreciate that all that much. She sighed wistfully, feeling homesick for what was not the first, or the last, time. She pulls her wallet out of her pocket and flips it open, the the picture of her and her dad outside of their apartment just before she left. She lets out another wistful sigh before flipping her wallet closed and standing up, leaving for the camp shop.

Any notes about your characters: She is convinced that everyone who she doesn't like is a poseur.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 2:33 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Empty I have the urge to bring Kriss and Emy back...

Post by mabel pines 2/4/2012, 7:10 pm

Fishy's characters - Page 10 194060330211947054
    'Pitty life, pitty life like a wound from a knife it cuts trough feelings and lies. Go ahead, stab again. I don't care, I have lost all my hope in the meaning of life. Play the game by the rules, even though they don't work in this world of liars and fakes. Its just some phases we have to pass, and know we know what it takes to fail. Pencils and papers, just write me a letter. Please lie again, just tell me this is better.' -- Pencils and Papers by Chemical Vocation.

Name:
    Kristina, better known as Kriss, Dove

Kriss has brown eyes, although the can take on a slight tint of another color when she's surrounded by a lot of one color. So when she's in the forest, her eyes will look a bit greenish, if she's in the water, her eyes will look a bit blueish. Her hair is currently white, short, and a bit spiky. She's about five feet and six inches, just like she was before she left. She's gotten skinnier than she was before. And it isn't attractive skinny, either. It's more like ribs-sticking-out-backbone-perfectly-visible skinny. Her skin has also gotten paler than it was before.

God Parent:
    Harmonia.

Mortal Parent:
    Shane Dove

Country of Origin:
    California, U.S. of A.

Pets:
    None.

Talents:
    Singing, anything with art, lying, hiding, curling up real small, lying to herself and others, keeping a blank face, and coming up with excuses.

Weapon**:
    Kriss has a CB sword, but as of late she's been keeping a CB dagger on her at all times. She also has a can of pepper spray and very sharp sketching pencils.

Flaws:
    She's over protective of herself and her sister, which makes it nearly impossible for her to open up to anyone anymore. She's become a compulsive liar, and rarely ever tells the truth. She has a lot of trouble sleeping, because she always has nightmares. She has trouble trusting people and is somewhat paranoid. She also has a very bad case of ADHD and dyslexia. She has also started to get into self harm.

None.

Life Before CHB*:
    Kriss had grown up being very close to her sister. They did nearly everything together. One day Kriss wasn't there, and Emy found out that she had been sent to camp later on. Emy insisted on going, but later the two sisters returned. While they were at camp, someone had tried to kill Kriss, who didn't show how much trauma it really had caused her. Then when her boyfriend kills the boy who had tried to kill her, she is even more traumatized, but still refused to show it. When Kriss and Emy when back to California, the fact that something had happened to Kriss because evident. Nobody but Emy knew what had happened, and many would think that it would make them closer, but Kriss distanced herself from everyone, including her sister. Emy started to become somewhat more girly as Kriss spiraled into despair, never noticing anything until a few months ago, when she and Kriss were staying home alone. Kriss knew that Emy had been trying to convince her dad to let them go back to camp ever since, because she was sure that would help Kriss get better, but Kriss thought differently. She thought that the only way for her to get better was to hide away from the world, so she couldn't get hurt, but soon people at school started bullying her, so she turned to self harm.

RP Example*:
    Kriss put her ear up to the door, trying to listen in on Emy and her father's conversation. She knew she shouldn't be eavesdropping, but it was just too tempting. They were just right there, outside of her room, and there was only a piece of wood keeping her from being in the room. But despite there only being a piece of wood, she still had trouble hearing what they were saying. "...Daddy........Jessie...." That was the first time Kriss had ever head Jessie's name since she got back from camp. She stumbled away from the door, crashing into her bed. Luckily, it didn't make any noise, and she just fell backwards onto her bed. A searing pain flashed through the area where her heart was and tears started to roll down her cheeks. 'God, I'm such a Bella,' she thinks. I'm so pathetic.' She hears Emy squeal, and her stomach sinks. She knew what that meant. Emy had won the argument. They were going back to camp.

Fishy's characters - Page 10 Tumblr_lyd9yunr2v1qcc32mo1_500
    'Got a feeling that I don’t belong. Got a feeling that I shouldn’t be here. Can’t stand another single day, I gotta get away.' -- Bourgeois Shangri-La by Miss Li.

Name:
    Emy Dove

Description (Eyes, Hair, Height, Body Type, Skin Color):
    Emy has brown eyes, just like her sister, although she's started wearing dark blue contact lenses. Her hair is short and white with some streaks of black in it. Emy is tan, although not too tan like most California girls that people hear about. She's slender, but not too slender, and now at a height of five feet and seven inches. Her style has also become slightly more girly than it used to be.

God Parent:
    Harmonia.

Mortal Parent:
    Shane Dove.

Country of Origin:
    California, U.S. of A.

Pets:
    None.

Talents:
    Singing, guitar, most artsy things, gymnastics, and making up story ideas (but not the writing itself), and she's not very gullible.

Weapon**:
    A CB sword, although she prefers not to fight. The only occasions when she will fight someone are when she feels threatened or someone is trying to injure someone she's close to.

Flaws:
    Emy is overly empathetic. She has a very bad case of ADHD and dyslexia. She's overprotective of her older sister, but she isn't that protective of herself and will let someone hurl insults at her and not do a thing. She is easily irritated, which results in her yelling or throwing food, but rarely will it result in violence. She doesn't know when the right time to start defending herself is.

None.

Life Before CHB*:
    Emy had grown up being very close to her sister. They did nearly everything together. One day Kriss wasn't there, and Emy found out that she had been sent to camp later on. Emy insisted on going, but later the two sisters returned. While they were at camp, someone had tried to kill Kriss, who didn't show how much trauma it really had caused her. Then when her boyfriend kills the boy who had tried to kill her, she is even more traumatized, but still refused to show it. When Kriss and Emy when back to California, the fact that something had happened to Kriss because evident. Nobody but Emy knew what had happened, and many would think that it would make them closer, but Kriss distanced herself from everyone, including her sister. Emy started to become somewhat more girly as Kriss spiraled into despair, never noticing anything until a few months ago, when she and Kriss were staying home alone. Emy had been trying to convince her dad to let them go back to camp ever since, because she was sure that would help Kriss get better.

RP Example*:
    "Daddy, we have to go back," Emy pleaded, close to tears. "It will make Kriss better, I swear. We have friends there. We can find that boy, Jessie. He'll help, Daddy." Emy never called her father Daddy, which was how anyone could tell that the situation was serious. "Please, Daddy. I have a good friend there, I'm sure he'd help." "Don't tell me you got a boyfriend too," Emy's father snapped. "He had a girlfriend, Daddy. He's nice. So is Kriss's boyfriend, okay? He's really nice." Shane Dove sighed and ran a hand through his thinning hair. "Honey, it's the middle of the school year." "And Kriss has probably been doing these things to herself for a while," Emy whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Please, Daddy. Please." Her father sighed and gave in. "Fine, you two can go back." Emy jumped with joy and grinned so much that she thought her head would split. "Thank you, Daddy!" she squealed, and she ran up to her room to pack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 10:36 pm