A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Ace of Spades
Kristal Meth
Daniel
Rachel
Jordan
Little Miss Sunshine
Kendall
mabel pines
12 posters

Fishy's characters

Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Fishy's characters - Page 3 Empty Re: Fishy's characters

Post by Daniel 3/26/2010, 7:16 am

No
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 3/26/2010, 10:08 am

She can only do little things like making light come out of her wand and making sparkly thingys fly everywhere.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 3/27/2010, 2:07 pm

IS THAT GOOD????
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 3/27/2010, 2:38 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 3 Empty Ana Chronic, daughter of Pyriphlegethon (sp?)

Post by mabel pines 4/1/2010, 10:28 pm

Name: Ana Chronic
    Eyes: mini fires surrounded by blackness
    Hair: coal black, jet black, blacker than black, whatever you want to call it.
    Height: 5'11
    Body Type: thin
    Skin Color: very pale
    God Parent: Pyriphlegethon (sp?)
    Mortal Parent: unknown
    Country of Origin: unknown
    Pets: raven named Fang
    Talents: electric guitar
    Skills: sword fighting, fist fighting
    Weapon: stygian iron sword
    Flaws: angered easily, doesn't exactly know how to talk things out, can't control her anger
    Powers(must relate to god parent): she can make fires and yes, her powers drain her.
    Life Before CHB*: she was abandoned at a young age and had to teach herself to survive. She went all over the world, and then she stopped at New York when she was eight. Then the adoption center found her and took her in. She was never liked by anyone and was a person to avoid if you didn't want to lose a tooth. When she was fifteen a satyr found her and took her to camp.
    RP Example*: the weird person with a limp walked over to me. I never cared about names. I used stuff like that to remember people. "What do you want," I growl. "To talk," he says. Killer looks at him with his intense black eyes. "Let me get this straight. You want to talk to me. Why me? Why not some of the people who won't try to kill you?" "Because you're different," he says. "No, DUR! I try to kill people. Of course I'm different." "I don't mean in that way. I mean, paranormal different." "Are you okay, dude? Do you need to see a doctor?" "No, I'm fine. Listen, I'm going to bust you out of here. Tonight." "I'm in on your plan, whatever it is. Just get me out of here."
    Any notes about your characters: she wears black lipstick and is very goth.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/1/2010, 10:31 pm

How big are the fires?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/1/2010, 10:33 pm

Medium. And the fire can't be going in mid air, but if she puts it on something it will keep on burning, or if it's touching her. And she's fire proof.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/1/2010, 10:41 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 3 Empty Trilanca and Vivian Sparows (they're twins)

Post by mabel pines 4/2/2010, 5:44 pm

Name: Vivian (Vivi) Sparows
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: light brown
    Skin Color: not tan, but not pale. kinda in the middle
    God Parent: Janus
    Mortal Parent: Faith Sparows
    Country of Origin: Greece
    Pets: hawk named Plip (totally random name)
    Talents: anything that involves being enerjetic, singing
    Skills: nunchucks
    Weapon: bow and arrows
    Flaws: never pays attention, doesn't always do what she's told
    Powers(must relate to god parent): She can pick locks with a flick of her wrist or by touching a door (yes it makes her tired)
    Life Before CHB*: When she was five, Vivian and Trilanca went to spend a summer in New York, but their mom got sick and died. No one bothered to end them back to Greece, so they were made American citezens (somehow) and stayed at an orphinage there. The orphinage owner taught them English and how to read and right. Vivian always was the optimist, while Trilanca was the pessimist. Vivian would always say that their dad would come one day and take them home with him, tell them that it was all a mistake that he had to leave and that he was sorry that he couldn't be there. Trilanca thouht their dad was dead.
    RP Example*: "He is gona take us home. I know he will," I was saying. But I knew where I was taking this. Trilanca would just call me crazy like always. "He is not! Mom told us he was dead!!!! and dead means dead. Never come back. Just like Mom," Trilanca said, like she always does. But I know Dad is alive. I can feel it in my bones. "He is not dead!!!!!" I say. "How do you know that? How do you know that he isn't dead?" "Because...... because...... I just do!!!! I can't eplain it! I just do!!!!!" "Just see where that will get you in life. If you say 'I just know!' people will think you're a nutcase!" "Well, that's just what you say. You haven't had a feeling like this before. Never." "So what! At least there's a bigger chance that I'm sane!" I turn around and don't look at her. What she said stung. It stung like the first time I got stung by a jellyfish, maybe even worse. But she wouldn't care. Or, at least, I don't think she would. But I care about her. Because she's my sister.
    Any notes about your characters: They look exactly alike. The only difference is their atitudes.

Name: Trilanca Sparows
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: light brown
    Skin Color: not tan, but not pale. medium.
    God Parent: Janus
    Mortal Parent: Faith Sparows
    Country of Origin: Greece
    Pets: none
    Talents: singing
    Skills: nunchucks
    Flaws: to pessimistic, won't believe anything unless it is reasonable or it can be proven
    Powers(must relate to god parent): can pick locks by flicking her wrist or putting her hand on a door (yes her powers drain her)
    Life Before CHB*: When she was five, Trilanca and Vivian went to spend a summer in New York, but their mom got sick and died. No one bothered to end them back to Greece, so they were made American citezens (somehow) and stayed at an orphinage there. The orphinage owner taught them English and how to read and right. Trilanca was always the pessimist, while Vivian was the optimist. Trilanca always thought that it was stupid for thinking that their dad would come back. Trilanca thought that their dad had died a few days after they were born, because their mom had told them that, and she always trusted what her mom said.
    RP Example*: Vivian was going on and on and on about how she thought our dad was gonna come back. She knew where she was taking this. "He is not! Mom told us he was dead!!!! and dead means dead. Never come back. Just like Mom," I say. "He is not dead!!!!!" Vivian says. "How do you know that? How do you know that he isn't dead?" "Because...... because...... I just do!!!! I can't eplain it! I just do!!!!!" "Just see where that will get you in life. If you say 'I just know!' people will think you're a nutcase!" "Well, that's just what you say. You haven't had a feeling like this before. Never." "So what! At least there's a bigger chance that I'm sane!" Vivian turns around so her back is facing me. I know what I said was meen, but if I didn't say it, if I didn't say the things I always say, Vivian wouldn't be ready for the real world. I bet she thinks I don't care about her. That's not true. i really do care about her, but she needs to see the truth. Our dad is dead. That's that. She can't really think that he's alive. Can she?
    Any notes about your characters: They look exactly alike. The only difference is their atitudes.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 4/2/2010, 5:55 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 3 Empty Phoenix Black, daughter of Mania

Post by mabel pines 4/5/2010, 8:22 pm

Name: Phoenix Black
    Eyes: one blue, one green. (different colored colntacts)
    Hair: Half Blue, half green (origional color)
    Height: 5'5
    Skin Color: black
    God Parent: Mania
    Mortal Parent: Harry Black
    Country of Origin: Africa
    Pets: Pigeon named Alfred
    Talents: talking to pigeons (she just pretends, but she makes it believable)
    Skills: scaring off her enemies by acting mentally insane.
    Weapon: Sword and a chines yo-yo she uses as a whip
    Flaws: can be to crazy at times, doesn't always get the point, doesn't understand the 'Or else......' concept.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): making people go crazy, curing insanity
    Life Before CHB*: She lived in Africa until she was three, because people saw her as a bad omen. After that she grew up in New York. Her father remarried a woman named clair, who absoloutly hated Phoenix. When Phoenix was ten, her aunt, who was a tatoo artist, came to visit. She gave Phoenix a devil tatoo, which Phoenix named Sophie, not caring that there law that you have to be a surtain age to get a tatoo. Her aunt got sent to jail later that year. When Phoenox was twelve, har step mom put a piece of candy under her door, knowing just a droop of sugar would make her really hyper. Phoenix ate it, and had a hyper fit. Her dad kicked her out later that day. Before she left, she stole her dad's credit card. After she got kicked out, she found Alfred, her pet pigion. When she was thirteen, she was wandering up a hill, and found camp.
    RP Example*: I walked up the hill. "Oh! A dragon! ophie! Alfred! Look!" I say, pointing at the dragon. "Maybe he's friendly!" I run over to the dragon and hug it. "Friendly dragon!" Then I see a strawberry field. "Strawberries!" I yell. "Come on, Alfred! Food! Alfren seemed to like that idea. He waddled after me, faster than I expected. I pick a trillion strawberries, eating them as I went. Then I looked at Sophie. "Sophie's hungry! Have a strawberry, Sophie!' I yelled as I smushed a strawberry onto my arm where Sophie was. Then I cram as many strawberries into my mouth as possible. "I'm a fquirl!!!" I yelles]d, my voice muffled by all the strawberries. Then I pull out two strawberry vines and put them into my pig tales. This place was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Any notes about your characters: When someone calls her tatoo something besides Sophie, Sophie gets mad and starts whispering to Phoenix.

Last edited by epic cow on 4/5/2010, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/5/2010, 10:25 pm

Add more flaws.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/5/2010, 10:29 pm

Is that good?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/5/2010, 10:31 pm

How many people a day can she cure/make insane?
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/5/2010, 10:33 pm

Five. And don't ask. It makes her tired.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/5/2010, 10:35 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 3 Empty Azula Rivers is coming BACK!

Post by mabel pines 4/6/2010, 8:05 pm

Name: Azula Rivers
    Eyes: hazel (she uses contacts)
    Hair: blue (not dyed she was just born with an odd hair collor)
    Height: 4'
    Body Type: very thin
    Skin Color: pale
    God Parent: hestia
    Mortal Parent: unknown
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Pets: cat named Inferno
    Talents: making fires, running, singing, playing electric and acoustic guitar, playing the drums, playing piano and keybord.
    Skills:making fires, running, archery.
    Weapon: bow
    Flaws: thinks she can do every thing without help, is waaaaaaaaaaaay too moody at times, never changes what she thinks of some poeple, no matter what they do.
    Powers: shooting fire out of her hands
    Life Before CHB: grew up in Canada with evil step parents and step sisters. she got very sick before her 4th birthday and got sent to a hospital. she found out her father had came there and had died. she ran away because she was sick of the way her parent were treating her.
    RP Example: I ran through the woods starving and dehidrated. Must get food and water soon. Already I felt like I was going to black out. and it also didn't help that I was wearing a coat, it was 101 degrees, and my skin temurture was above the average humans temurture, of course, I'm not your average human, but, whatever. I felt like I was going to die, and every second it was getting worse. I finaly broke out of the woods and saw a hill, with a giant pine tree on top. Wait a second, I thought. Is that a golden fleace????? not dyed, but real gold????? I see a house. Mabey the have food!!!!!! And water!!!!! I keep running till I get to the top, and then, I black out.
    Any notes about your characters: She is never noticed and has extreemly low self esteem. She is obsesed with the color blue and it is the only color she wears, because of her hair color and her name. Every one thinks she's a second grader because she didn't have enough food during her growth spurt, so there for, she is verey short. She also has photografic memory.

Last edited by epic cow on 4/6/2010, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2010, 9:14 pm

How many times a day can she use her powers?

Add more flaws.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Post by mabel pines 4/6/2010, 9:36 pm

She can use her powers ten times a day, and it makes her semi tired.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2010, 9:42 pm

Approved.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state

Fishy's characters - Page 3 Empty Fiametta Rivers, daughter of Hestia

Post by mabel pines 4/6/2010, 11:15 pm

Name: Fiametta Rivers
    Eyes: blue tinted contacts. (Real color is amber)
    Hair: blue
    Height: 5'6
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Hestia
    Mortal Parent: Aldo Rivers
    Country of Origin: Italy
    Pets: None
    Talents: Singing, drawing, guitar, drums
    Skills: Running, archery
    Flaws: can be too caring at times, shy, doesn't know how to stand up for herself, gets nervos infront of crowds and freezes up.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): Making fires. (Up to ten a day.) And yes, it makes her tired
    Life Before CHB*: She lived in Italy until she was just barely one, when her dad moved to Canada to see if they could buy Azula back, beacuse they had enough money then. Before they could take Azula back, Adlo got sick and had to go to the hosopital. He died on Fiametta and Azula's first birthday. Fiametta knew that she left Italy to find someone, but she didn't know who, and ever since she has been obsessed with finding out. She only knew the name was Azula Rivers, and that she was her sister.
    RP Example*: I sat by the small I made, cooking the vegatable soup I had every night for dinner. It was made of foods I had known were not poisonou from all the books I read. "Tommorow," I mumble. "Tomorow you will find her." i knew it was a lie, but it kept me going everyday. It kept me from going to an orphanage and staying there. I huddled closer to the fire and shivered. It was cold out. Oh, so, cold. I don't know how, but I managed to fall asleep. And when I woke up, sunlight was streaming through the leaves, leaving small spots of light on the ground. Another day. I stand up and start walking. I didn't bother about the fire. It was already out. There was nothing different about today. Just something felt, well, special. Like today was the day I would find my sister. I then pushed foward with new found strength, not taking my ususal stops. I will find her.
    Any notes about your characters: She has photografic memory like Azula.

Last edited by epic cow on 4/8/2010, 10:20 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/7/2010, 11:28 am

Hastia? XD
    mabel pines