A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+19
Lady Arbitrary
Gymnastics050
Samrenango
Ally
Skyler
nix
Aves
Watsky
magnetonrobo
Steve Rogers
Mason
Nemesis
BlackHawk
GwrachSeren
Edgar Allan Poe
Milocross
mabel pines
pilot
Winkieface101
23 posters

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever]

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever] - Page 36 Empty Re: Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever]

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 6:50 pm

"I do." I assure him. "I don't trust myself."
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever] - Page 36 Empty Re: Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever]

Post by WolfGirl 5/28/2012, 6:56 pm

"You're a good decision making though," Theo pointed out. "You've got amazing powers and I'd pity the guy to end up on the wrong end of your blade." He playful twisted a strand of her hair then let it fall. "You're heart's in the right place," he told her, more seriously. "You don't have to be afraid." I'll keep you safe.

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 7:14 pm

I grin at him. 'You are the only person who has ever found the good in me and Alex. I appreciate it. Thanks.' I was done crying now, and was getting tired. I lay down on the rock, and put my head on Theo's lap, then drift off to sleep.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/28/2012, 7:30 pm

Theo couldn't help but smile. He was tired too, but it wasn't safe to sleep out here. If he rolled off, he might be okay... but not Sinder. Somewhat reluctantly, he picked her up, cradling her in his arms. Stepping carefully, he made his way to land. The ice froze under his feet as he made contact with it, which was the one benefit of being a son of Boreas. Making it to the shore, he sat down, still holding Sinder. The sun sank below the horizon and he curled up around her, falling asleep within a few minutes.

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 7:53 pm

I know what was going to happen. I would have a bad dream, and a bad dream I had. It was too horrible to describe into words. I shoot up, crying out 'No!' I was sweating all over, gross. I look around me to see that I was safely surrounded by Theo's body. My body was close to freezing from still being wet, but I would have to deal with it. I place my head on his chest, and sit there, trying to fall back asleep.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/28/2012, 8:02 pm

Theo woke when Sinder settled back. She was soaked in sweat, probably a result of a nightmare. Alex had always had nightmares, he reflected. Even he hadn't been able to keep them at bay for her. "Bad dream?" he whispered, moving his head to look down at her. He could tell that she was trying to fall asleep again and failing miserably. It was still dark, a few more hours to go until morning. He gently rubbed her back, trying to keep the blood circulating as well as trying to calm her.

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 8:06 pm

"Y..yes." I tell him, my voice sounding like I was scared. His hand felt nice on my back, like I was getting a massage. "I wanna sleep, but I can't." I complain quietly.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/28/2012, 8:09 pm

That bad, eh? he thought. He rarely dreamed, but when he did they were nothing good, the kind that would keep him awake for weeks after the fact. "You remember what it was about?" he asked softly, no wanting to speak too loud. Something about being alone with her made him not want to break the silence. It was like a spell, binding them together.

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 9:45 pm

I really didn't want to tell him, but it would probably make me feel better. "It....it...was.." I bury my face into his arms. "About you dying. It was what would happen if I never did come to help you. I'm not trying to be prideful. I saw you die in the hospital." I start crying again. Man, did I seem to cry a lot lately.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/28/2012, 9:48 pm

Theo was shocked... mostly because it had been about him. If he'd been Sinder, it probably would've woken him up in the middle of the night too. "Well," he said, swallowing hard. "You came after me, and here we are." He kissed the crown of her hair, holding her close. "I'm not going to die any time soon," he whispered. "Not as long as you're around to save me."

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 9:58 pm

Before he says that last sentence, I finally nod off to sleep. What terrible timing. I curl up into a ball on his lap, wiggling around every so often from other bad dreams.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/28/2012, 10:02 pm

Theo wished that she could've stayed awake long enough to hear him out, but he knew that it was probably best for her to get what sleep she could. He was disappointed, though that disappointment didn't extend so far as to giving way to frustration or anger. Instead, he closed his eyes and eventually nodded off, swamped in memories - new and old.

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 10:09 pm

I wake up the next morning still feeling tired. Yup, today was going to be a bad day. I start twirling my finger through my hair as I wait impatiently for Theo to wake up.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/28/2012, 10:12 pm

"I'm awake," Theo mumbled, eyes still closed. He could feel cool sunlight and he could detect light behind his closed eye-lids. He didn't want to get up, was still tired, but he could feel that Sinder was awake. His head was pressed into the springy moss and his limbs were tangled up with hers. Untangling himself, he sat up and yawned, rumpling his disheveled hair. "Any more bad dreams?" he asked her, fighting back another yawn.

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 10:16 pm

'No, I had dreams about ponies and rainbows.' I snap at him. I stand up, and walk over to the lake to wash my face and get a drink. As walk back, I trip over a rock. 'Dammit!' I yell as I get back to my feet and throw the rock as far as I could, which was like a yard.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/28/2012, 10:18 pm

Theo couldn't help it, he started to laugh. "Well, maybe you should take a nap sometime today or something... That poor rock." He knew he'd pay for this, but he couldn't help but find it funny.

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 10:23 pm

(sin) I stare at him coldly. I start to reflect one yesterday, and insteas of blowing up at him I say, 'Yeah. Poor rock.' I walk back over it and move it back to where it was when it tripped me. 'There ya go.' I say with an odd grin on my face. I turn my attention back to Theo. 'How did you sleep?'
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 6:26 am

Theo shrugged, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He looked apologetic. "Fairly well, I suppose. I don't dream, or at least not the way you do. And if I do I never remember any of it come morning." He walked closer to her and picked up the rock. For a moment, he allowed a brief flash of memory to take him; then, he flicked his wrist and sent the stone skipping across the water. "I'll put it this way," he said, turning back to her. "I haven't slept so well in a long time."

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 7:14 am

(sin) I stare at him. 'You did it right.' I say. I pick up a small round rock, and flick my wrist, launching the rock, causing it to skip across the water. 'I remember.' I tell Theo quietly.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 11:21 am

"Someone taught me," Theo said, eyes glazing over as the memory sharpened. He smiled at her, one that reached his ice-like eyes this time. Bending down, he picked up a smooth stone and sent it skimming across the water. He still wasn't nearly as good as Alex had been or Sinder was, but he still managed six before it merged with the glassy water.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 11:34 am

"You still don't flick your wrist correctly." I laugh at him. I pick up another rock, and throw it in slow motion. It doesn't go very far due to me not really trying. "That is how it is done."
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 11:36 am

In slow motion, Theo bent down and picked up a rock. Moving as though he was trapped in amber or something, he threw it like she'd showed him. However, he didn't have enough speed, so it dropped straight into the water with a plunk. Pretending to pout, he watched the ripples spread out in all directions.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 12:36 pm

"That was good." I acknowledge him. "Just do it faster now." To demonstrate, I pick up a rock, and launch it, sending it skipping across the water.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 12:39 pm

Theo picked up another stone, tossing it from one hand to another. Pivoting, he flicked his wrist and sent it skimming across the water, much faster than before. With a laugh, he turned to her. "Eleven," he said with a grin.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 2:43 pm

(sin) I laugh at his accomplishment. I scoop up a handful of small rocks, and throw them all in. 'About a hundred.' I tell him, beaming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 8:33 am