A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+19
Lady Arbitrary
Gymnastics050
Samrenango
Ally
Skyler
nix
Aves
Watsky
magnetonrobo
Steve Rogers
Mason
Nemesis
BlackHawk
GwrachSeren
Edgar Allan Poe
Milocross
mabel pines
pilot
Winkieface101
23 posters

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever]

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever] - Page 38 Empty Re: Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever]

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 11:57 am

"Always about the sight, isn't it? You act like your one eye is your girlfriend!" Sinder, who was now yelling, yells. He was obsessed with that one eye of his. Who cares if he went blind? Not her.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever] - Page 38 Empty Re: Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever]

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 11:59 am

"I love you, Sinder," Theo said softly. "But I want to be able to keep you safe. I can't do that as a blind man."

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 12:02 pm

"Well you can't do it now either." She replies coldly to him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 12:04 pm

"What'd you mean?" Theo asked, panic in his voice now. "I know I messed up, but..." He looked at her uncomprehendingly. "Please," he whispered. I can't survive losing you.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 12:05 pm

"You don't understand and you never will." Sinder tells him as she gets up to her feet.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 12:40 pm

Theo got up. His face was suddenly mask-like. "So that's it then?" he asked, angry just beneath the calm surface. "I hold back the one time that it matters only to have you say that it's over. 'Cause that's what you're doing, isn't it? You're dumping me for something that I can't help." He shook his head in disgust. "Well, I'm not going to have some moment of illumination where I suddenly realize that I hate everything about you now that it's over. I'm not going to yell at you either, okay? I get it. But I will say this," he said, suddenly wondering if he was about to regret his next few words. He moved closer to her, taking her by the shoulders and stooping down so that he could look her in the eyes. "If things ever change, I'll be here. Forever and always." He kissed her forehead and backed up. "I wish you luck," he said evenly. He felt suddenly very empty. "Wherever the road takes you." With those as his parting words, he walked past her to leave.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 12:54 pm

Sinder was expecting him to flip at her, but he managed to keep calm. With a sigh, she walks out, wanting a new life.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 1:03 pm

Theo stopped and looked around. He was alone now. Alone. Al- Tears ran down his face and he let them fall, unable to hold them back anymore. But he'd kept his promise. He hadn't failed her. He felt sick with himself. Why didn't he fight for her any harder? Because I never had the heart, he thought bitterly. Not against you, Sinder. I never had the heart to fight against you. Would it ever change? Could he ever find someone else? He shuddered at the thought and something in his mind told him that no, he wouldn't. From the moment he'd first met Alex, he'd known. She was the one. But was he meant to be with Alex or Sinder. They were one and the same... weren't they? Deciding that his head hurt enough for one day, he forced himself to move again. He had to leave. Now. Get out of here, this crazy camp with it's equally crazy campers. He couldn't fail Sinder again... but he'd always want her. Want her in all the ways that she feared. But he knew that he couldn't. He'd hang around, if only for a little while in case, just in case, things changed. It was more than likely that they wouldn't, but he'd ride out the storm as best he could. With a shaky sigh, he wiped the tears from his face because crying would do no good. All the tears in the world wouldn't bring her back. Unsteadily and half-blinded by his silent weeping, he stumbled from the lake.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 6/10/2012, 5:16 pm

I walk in, bored.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female
    Number of posts : 983
    Registration date : 2012-01-26

Post by CynicalSkin 6/10/2012, 5:24 pm

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever] - Page 38 2919725673_1
    {Ivy Blood ;; Deimos}
    "My silence is just another word for pain."

Ivy walked in silently. A place where she could be alone, perfect. She sat against a tree and started to draw things in the dirt with her bronze dagger. Ivy has been running, from everyone,everything, and even herself. She refused to accept the fact that she had to communicate with the real world.Self doubt filled her with the fact that life at home was better than Camp Half Blood.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 6/10/2012, 5:26 pm

I stare at the calmness of the lake wanting to throw a rock at it and see what happens.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female
    Number of posts : 983
    Registration date : 2012-01-26

Post by CynicalSkin 6/10/2012, 5:39 pm

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever] - Page 38 2919725673_1
    {Ivy Blood ;; Deimos}
    "My silence is just another word for pain."

Ivy was startled by a splash that a rock made when it came in contact with the lake water. She was at an angle where she couldn't tell who, or in this case, what threw the rock. She went back to what she was doing, ignoring what just happened. she thought that no harm could come from this. rocks fall into water all the time right? It could just be the wind. She was used to her over reacting, and being scared of everything.[/justify">
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 6/10/2012, 5:43 pm

I make some wood appear, and light a fire.
    andrea di angelo

Female
    Number of posts : 114
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever] - Page 38 Empty Places to think.

Post by andrea di angelo 6/14/2012, 12:50 am

I alk to the lake and sit down. I didn't want to go back to the cabin I was worried about my mom. I hope she's alright. Back home where she belongs. I thought to myself.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 7/26/2012, 5:24 pm

Gabriel walked out to the lakeside, trying to clear his head. He had been quite frustrated with Venge's demands, and had no idea how to communicate his frustration. He hadn't left because he was trying to break up with her, rather, he had left because whatever he said or did wouldn't do him any good. For once, Gabriel reasoned he had no chance to get her to see anything but what she wanted.

He bent down resting his hand on the ground for balance as he picked up a rock off the shoreline.

“Prom,” Gabriel muttered with a scoff and stood up again. Did she really think he would just devgo along with the idea? Vengeance of all people should know his distaste for such things, but yet she was hellbent on going. At first it seemed like she didn't care who she went with, but even after Gabriel had given in, telling her she could go if she liked, she still seemed upset. He still didn't like the idea of her going to some dance with some other guy, but if it made her happy, so be it.

Giving in obviously didn't help, and even may have hurt you, the voice whispered in his head. Gabriel frowned as he gripped the rock tightly and angrily in his hand. No. Giving her what she asked for didn't help, because it turned her into some needy creature who wouldn't take “no” for an answer. Maybe she wanted him to prove his devotion to her, or some other crap, but she shouldn't have expected any more than what he gave her. After all, she was the one who sought after you all that time. For being so desperate to have a boyfriend, she quickly became all too needy. Gabriel nodded slightly and chucked the rock as far as he could.

“Do I break up with her?” he muttered aloud. Yes. “But all those times she helped me through things. All that time I thought maybe she was right for me?” Doesn't matter. It's not like you've ever really needed people in your life. You'd do perfectly fine all on your own. “What are you saying?” Leave. Leave her; leave these people; leave this wretched camp. “I--” Gabriel paused, letting the idea fester in his mind. “I will consider that,” he mumbled under his breath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:43 am