A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+19
Lady Arbitrary
Gymnastics050
Samrenango
Ally
Skyler
nix
Aves
Watsky
magnetonrobo
Steve Rogers
Mason
Nemesis
BlackHawk
GwrachSeren
Edgar Allan Poe
Milocross
mabel pines
pilot
Winkieface101
23 posters

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever]

WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever] - Page 37 Empty Re: Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever]

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 2:48 pm

"Cheater," Theo complained, but the smile gave away the fact that he was very much amused. He skipped another stone, but it hit a log, few up, and smacked his collar bone. "Cripes!" he exclaimed, jumping a pace and a half back.

Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever] - Page 37 Empty Re: Being alone [Pretty off-topic but whatever]

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 2:56 pm

'That's a new word.' I say, staring across the lake. I turn around to see that the area below his neck is bleeding. I rush over to him. 'You okay?' I ask him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 2:59 pm

"Yeah," Theo muttered, pressing a thumb over the bleeding, wiping the blood away as it froze. With a black scowl, he flicked a piece of blood-red ice away. It warmed him that Sinder was worried about him, he just wished that she hadn't needed to be. "I hate rocks," he grumbled.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 4:18 pm

I pass my hand over his cut. It felt like he was put in a freezer. I smile at him. 'At least they don't trip you after you wake up.'
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 4:52 pm

"Yeah, they just try to kill me," Theo said, sounding indignant. Her hand felt warm on his skin, which he knew must be as cold as ice. Thinking of ice made him remember last night. Her clothes looked stiff, the result of both frozen water and sweat probably, and couldn't be a good combination. Not wanting to get sick, he said, "Listen, Sin, you should probably get into dry clothes as soon as possible..." His voice faded off and he didn't know what else to say, just looked at her with worry glinting in his eyes.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 6:19 pm

I nod my head. 'You sound like an overprotective mother.' I say with a grin. I rub my hands on my shirt. It felt as if it was made out of paper. 'But yeah, you are right.'
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 6:22 pm

His hands on her waist, he kissed her forehead softly. "I'm an overprotective... however you want to think of me," he said, fighting back a smile. Alex had never referred to him as her boyfriend until late in their relationship. It was only once they'd got to Max's that she seemed at peace with the fact. He wondered vaguely if Sinder's reaction to it all would be the same.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 6:25 pm

'Well stay that way.' I tell him quietly. I grab his hand and walk out to my cabin to get better clothes.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 5/29/2012, 6:35 pm

Theo's smile broadened. Yep, just the same. He didn't know what to make of it, but he liked the chase and Sinder was a prize worth pursuing. She might not know it yet, but he needed her. Something deep within him that he was powerless to fight against desperately needed her. Carefully keeping his desires under control, he followed her to her cabin.

Post by Guest 6/7/2012, 8:37 am

Sinder runs into the area where her and Theo last met inside of Camp. Theo, she didn't even want to see him ever again. How could he even think like that? She sits down, hugging her knees to her chest, and watch as tears drip from her eyes to the ground.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/7/2012, 8:50 am

Theo walked down to the lake. Water. Water helped. He had no control over his natural powers, but he'd told Sinder that he'd try to work at it. Then he stopped. There she was. So beautiful... No, those thoughts were not allowed. She didn't want him that way. It would be wrong to ask that of her and wrong to make that decision for her. And, oh gods, she was crying. Had he hurt her that bad? Had his failure been the horrible? Yes, it had been and he knew that it was so as well. "Sinder?" he said uncertainly. He had no idea of what her reaction would be. He was certain though that she wouldn't be pleased to see him. Bracing himself for the worst, he took a halting step forward. He opened his mouth to say that he was sorry, but the words stuck in this throat. His offence was too great for a mere and pathetic 'I'm sorry'.

ooc: mom told these people that i'd meet them somewhere and didn't tell me about it until just about NOW so i'm getting dragged off to go do that. i'll post more later. sorry. :/

Post by Guest 6/7/2012, 9:01 am

Sinder doesn't look up at Theo. She couldn't bring herself to. He had lied to her, tried to do...things to her. He broke a promise. "Go away." She says coldly.

OOC: It doesn't matter because I'm going to be gone all afternoon.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/7/2012, 7:47 pm

"No," Theo said quietly, walking out to the lake and sitting down on the ice that was forming as it came in contact with him. He sat across from her, looking at her with eyes that were full of horror and shame. "I came to apologize," he said softly, meeting her gaze. "I'm sorry, for what happened to me... I just was losing control."

ooc: found a baby bird, won't be back for a while.

Post by Guest 6/7/2012, 7:56 pm

Sinder stares at him sadly. "H.....How could you? You promised me!" She says as she hugs her knees.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/7/2012, 9:37 pm

"I gave you time to run," Theo said miserably. "I-I didn't do anything, I held it in. I didn't completely fail." He bit his bottom lip miserably, trying to keep from crying because his actions were hurting him far more than they'd wounded her.

Post by Guest 6/7/2012, 10:19 pm

Sinder looks up at Theo, her body shaking from fear. what if he tried somethinghere? 'You thought about it though. In your mind you raped me. I should have known not to trust a guy.' She says quietly.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 10:34 am

Theo shook his head wildly. "Sinder, I love you," he said softly. "I-I didn't want to do it, that's why I told you to run, held it in." He swallowed hard. He felt like a monster. "I was scared, Sinder," he went on, voice shaking slightly. "I don't want to hurt you... I don't want to prove myself to be like Gin. It won't happen again." He met her eyes desperately. "Sinder, if I'd been like that I wouldn't have held back. But I did. I didn't break my promise." Yet. How much longer could he hold out? As long as it takes, he thought. I will not fail you.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 11:38 am

"How will I know that you don't do that again?" Sinder asks him sadly. "I can't trust you anymore. You destroyed that from what happened earlier."
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 11:44 am

"If that ever happens again, I'll let you know," Theo said. "I held back this time, I can do it again. Please, beautiful," he whispered, crawling forward on this ice until he was just in front of her. "Believe me, it's not the end." No, oh gods no. Fear was etched into every line on his battle-scarred face. She wasn't going to...? But she was, he could see it in her eyes. His want for her had shattered what little faith she had in him.

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 11:46 am

"T..Theo, you destroyed all that I thought was trust. How do I know that you aren't lying?" Sinder asks him, hugging herself even tighter.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 11:48 am

Theo bowed his head, thick black hair falling into his face. "I don't lie," he whispered. "I don't break my promises." Please Sinder, he begged her silently. Don't do this to me. Give me another chance and I swear I can make it right!

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 11:48 am

"But you did." Sinder tells him, now gaining more confidence.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 11:50 am

"I didn't," he whispered. "I warned you, didn't I? I didn't actually do anything. Some odious part of me wanted to, but everything else fought against it... if only for your sake."

Post by Guest 6/8/2012, 11:52 am

"You did it in your mind. It is almost the same." She says, her voice tinged with anger. How could he be so perfect in his mind? He thought that he didn't do anything, yet he did.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/8/2012, 11:55 am

Theo could just shake his head numbly. "No," was all that came out. "What goes on in my mind is totally different." He gave a kind of crazed laugh, still shaking his head. He met her eyes, shivering; but, from cold or fear he wasn't sure. "I kept my promises," he said quietly. "I understand what it was that I did and am prepared to accept the consequences. Do what you like to me, just don't take my sight."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 7:17 pm