A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Perca
Zachary
Morgan Landry
7 posters

Morgan's bunk

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Morgan's bunk - Page 4 Empty Re: Morgan's bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2015, 11:57 am

I finally stopped, noticing the tears of laughter in poor Derek's eyes.

"You still alive, man?" I chuckled, finally stopping.

I was wearing a Muse tank top with a pair of white shorts and flip flops, my combat boots besides my bed for now. Jana Kay from the Demeters had done my hair today, braiding the side of my head with orange blossoms and tiny red berries. It wasn't really my style but I had to admit, it looked quite good.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 12:50 pm

[color=#00cc00I panted and sat on one of the bunks, trying to catch my breath. "I-I'm alive, Theodara." I touched my chest, staring up at Morgan. "One day I'm going get you sooo good." I stated before standing. "Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or not."[/color]
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2015, 2:04 pm

Grabbing my shades from my night table, I put them on. "Sure! Let's go hang out at the lake -- please not next to the popular spot though."

It's not that I didn't like the populars -- we were just into different stuff. They were into pop and party and gossip and I was into Muse and hoverboarding and brewing up creepy potions in my secret potion lab. Cackling. Plotting. Using innocent mortals as lab dogs. You get the picture.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/20/2015, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 3:56 pm

[color:5931=00cc00]"Oh girl, trust me. We're not gonna be near the populars." I smirked and punched her arm lightly as I stood up from the bunk. "And I'll maybe tell you about my crush. maybe." I teased a bit before moving my hands over my shirt, feeling the textures of my graphic t-shirt.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2015, 4:24 pm

"You have a crush?" I asked as we walked out. "Wooooooooooo, tell me everything."

I playfully nudged him and casually stepped down the small stairs in front of the cabin. The sun greeted me with light and heat, and I readjusted my shades on my eyes.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 4:44 pm

I blushed some, placing my hands on my face. "It's a son of Aphrodite." I whispered as I followed down behind her. I wasn't gonna tell her everything, but I will tell her most of it. Soon I was walking side by side with my best friend, Morgan.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2015, 4:56 pm

"Ooooo," I grinned again. "Dem Aphrodite kids be playin' with your head, bro?"

I liked the Aphrodite kids -- well, some of them. Mitchell and Niamh were cool. Piper too of course. One of them had even given me a makeover once, and whilst I really looked stunning with the flawless make up and glossy curls, it just was too much work for me to pull off every day.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 5:02 pm

I nodded and blushed deeply. "But I doubt he likes me back so, it's no big deal." I shrugged my shoulders and looked in the direction of the Aphrodite cabin and frowned a bit. I scratched underneath my chin and before fixing my leather jacket. "I'm so confused right now, Morgo..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2015, 5:36 pm

"No big deal? Of course it's a big deal," I said.

I didn't know much about love -- I had only dated two people, a guy when I was thirteen, and Zachary, the son of Zeus who had gone with me on my Quest. We had broken up after the Quest though, our shared experiences were too much to be threatened by a break up. Friendship was the better option and we had taken it. He was now dating a girl from the Apollo's, he was crazy about her, and I well... I had eyes for somebody too.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 5:45 pm

[color:eafa=00cc00]I frowned a bit and bit the inside of my cheek, thinking before shrugging and continuing my walk with Morgan. "No it's not. I'm sure he has eyes for some else anyway." I looked down at grass beneath our feet before looking back up at the lake that started to appear in the distance. "Gods I need something strong...."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2015, 5:55 pm

I punched his shoulder -- not hard like I did in weaponless combat lessons, but more in a friendly shake-up kind of way. "Hey, that's not the attitude, bro. If you start thinking like that, you'll never date wonderboy."

I pushed my hands into my pockets, feeling my phone, my headphones, some drachmas and dollars, my ballpoint pen and even a couple of euros. "Come on. Why don't you ask him for a drink?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 6:17 pm

I smirked a bit when she punched my arm. I listened to what she had to say before answering her. "I guess I could. That'll be my best bet actually..." I said, tapping my chin as I thought about it. It would be nice to have a face-to-face conversation with him, just the two of us. We came upon the lake, the bluegreen fresh water sparkling in the sun light. It was a bit busy today, but not as busy as the beach was. The majority of campers would go there for a good tan or just a good time.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2015, 6:47 pm

"Derek and Aphrodite kid, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G," I sang out in a teasing voice to cheer him up.

I didn't like it when my friends doubted themselves, they needed to know they didn't have limits, they could do whatever they wanted to do, that there was nothing holding them back. They just needed to reach out and grab happiness, because they deserved it.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 7:18 pm

"Oh shut up, Morgan!" I laughed and shoved her some. "You're such a loser." I chuckled and wrapped my arm around your shoulder. "I could always write him a poem?? Yeah I'll do that."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2015, 7:37 pm

"I'm a loser? Come at me bro," I said, striking up a Khal Drogo stance. "Oooo, poems. Roses are red, violets are blue...you're hella cute... and I'm into you?" I chuckled. "Close enough."

I sat down on a low branch near the water, my toes brushing the soft ground. A naiad playfully splashed water at me before disappearing into the depths of the lake. On the other side, the populars were listening to pop music, laying on towels or sitting on heated rocks, gossiping, going around, did I tell you about Kayla? Oh my gooooods! and so forth, and so forth. I've had problems with populars a couple of years ago but now, I just ignored them. Whatever rumors they could spread about me wouldn't change the truth, right?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2015, 10:13 pm

I couldn't help, but shake my head. "You're totally cray cray." I stated, nudging her as I climbed up beside Morgan. I looked over at the popular kids and sighed some, I always wanted to be apart of that group, but never really had the chance. Biting my lip, I turned my attention back at the lake, thinking about my life.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 7:55 am

"Thank youuu," I grinned.

I put my back against the trunk of the tree so that I was straddling the branch, looking at Derek and the lake behind him.

"So! Who is it? Do I know him?" I winked, crossing my arms.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2015, 9:18 am

I smirked and looked at Morgan while sliding my leg underneath the other one. "Well, let's see. His name is Justin and his a bit younger than me..." I stated and looked up, taping a branch above. Soon a red apple started to grow, going threw all the stages of gestation. Smiling, I plucked it off its stem and took a bite.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 10:00 am

Neat trick with the apple. I had watched, fascinated; I was always fascinated by everybody else's powers -- okay mine too but with everyone around I sometimes really just felt like in Charles Xavier Camp 2.0.

"Justin... Justin Donovan?"

I had seen him around, blonde hair, brown eyes, athletic built and charming grin. With his pretty face, he was definitely a son of Aphrodite. But wasn't he like, fourteen or something? Derek was seventeen. Oh well, if it were only three years difference.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2015, 10:11 am

I chewed the piece of Apple that I had bit off, nodding to Morgan's guess at the name. "Yeah, that's him...and I know the age difference, but I can't help it. Maybe it's because of his aura..I don't know, gurl!" I whined and slammed my head into the bark of the tree. It didn't really hurt, but it made his vision some.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 10:21 am

"Hey man, don't hurt yourself," I grinned before playfully punching his forearm. "You don't have that many brain cells anyway, stop killing them off like that."

Aaaah love. I had gone quite some time without falling in love, I realized. In any case, I was happy for Derek, happy he had a crush. I knew it would work out.

"Just ask him out for the Valentine dance!"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2015, 10:31 am

I looked up at Morgan and sat up. "You're so funny aren't you?" I asked with a smirked before I started to play with the leaves. "And I just might, because why not? The worse that could happen is a no right?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 10:46 am

"The worst that could happen is probably a punch in the face, but yeah, that's pretty much it. Granted you don't, you know, slip on the ground and fall on your face whilst asking him out, or do anything else embarrassing -- or perhaps you should, who knows, he might find it cute?"

I leaned back against the trunk, feeling the sun-warmed bark dig into my skin through my top. The scent of the tree and the lake melted on my tongue like a pine-tasting syrup, warm and feeling of summer. If I didn't know I was in the USA, I'd probably feel in Greece right now, with all the temple-styled buildings, the statues and the marble.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2015, 11:01 am

I frowned a bit, facepalming myself. "Urgh, why is life so difficult..." I grumbled before sucking it up and crossing my arms. "I'll just ask him out. Im not going to sit here and stress about someone when I can be pushing people out of trees." I stated.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/21/2015, 12:52 pm

"Was that a threat?" I said with a grin. "Don't tempt me, the lake looks far too appealing for you not to be in it."

I messed my hair up with one hand and sat cross-legged on my branch, finding my balance, my flip flops dangling from my feet. The sun was shining on our skins through the leaves, casting dots of light on us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 11:56 am