A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Daniel
Kendall
-Chris-
7 posters

Peter Johnson rocks's character

-Chris-
    -Chris-

Male
    Number of posts : 888
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Peter Johnson rocks's character - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Johnson rocks's character

Post by -Chris- 9/8/2012, 10:22 am

Minor cut, like 3 milimeters deep at most.

Ik Shapeshifting isn't really allowed but I'm giving myself specific limits so I can only shapeshift into 3 things, so would that be allowed? I AM giving myself very limited things.

Well, I was thinking like a ball of fire that has a diameter of 1 foot.

Well, Healing can be used 2 times per day.
    If you let me shapeshift (Please let me! D:) I can use it three times a day, not including turning back into a demigod, which doesn't really have a limit, except for the shapeshifting limit.
    The forcefield I can use once a day, with the exception that I can keep it up longer than 3 mins if I have a little Ambrosia/Nectar, which boosts it to 5 mins.
    Pyrokinesis, this doesn't really have a limit. As long as I'm concious I can keep using it, but the longer I do, the smaller the fireballs get, and then I have to recharge.

PLEASE LET ME HAVE SHAPESHIFTING! D:
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Peter Johnson rocks's character - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Johnson rocks's character

Post by Kristal Meth 9/8/2012, 12:26 pm

How long/wide can the cut be?
    And no, shapeshifting of ANY kind is not allowed.
    Would you have to take the ambrosia/nectar before you put up the forcefield? if so, how long befoerhand AT MOST could he take it?
    And Pyrokinesis needs to have limit of how many fireballs you can use. And can you use the firebalsl right after one another or do you have to wait a certain amount of time inbetween each one?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/8/2012, 1:47 pm

I was thinking like any kind of sword cut 3 milimeters deep or less, If thats tolerable.
    Alright. Crying WHY?! Evil
    No, if the forcefield is still up and he eats/drinks then it will still do the 5 mins, minus the time that has already passed.
    I can use 60 fireballs before they shrink to small to be any help, but also every time I use one, I'm pushed back, so I have to come to my senses before I can use it again.

Any good?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 9/8/2012, 1:53 pm

sorry, no shapeshifting allowed. how long does it take him to recover after using the fireball power?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/8/2012, 1:59 pm

Probably like 10 seconds, to get up, and then to shake it off.

And I already agreed no shapeshifting.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/8/2012, 2:08 pm

60 fireballs is too much, in my opinion.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/8/2012, 2:11 pm

Hmm, your right, 30??
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 9/9/2012, 1:24 pm

30 works.

How strong is his force field?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/9/2012, 2:15 pm

Well, It cannot be penetrated by ANY weapon (Unless it's like a weapon/symbol of the gods/titans). I expect you'll want me to alter this a little, but I hope not. ;)

P.S. Thx for looking at my form Kenny. :)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/9/2012, 2:20 pm

If you mean by weapon/symbol of the Titans/gods you mean an actual god is trying to break through, then yes, I do want you to alter that.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/9/2012, 2:23 pm

Rats. D: Hmm, Let's say that I can withstand most attacks, and that the forcefield could break if 20 people were attacking it at the same time. If they were, not only would it destroy my shield but I would be thrown back, unconscious.

That any better?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/9/2012, 2:27 pm

Requiring 20 people to break just one shield is a bit unfair for both sides, so I suggest you tone down the strength of the shield. Would the shield break if, say, a boulder were thrown at it?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/9/2012, 2:29 pm

Yeah, after the boulder hit, I might try to keep it up for a little longer, but the most I could manage would be 10 seconds, so I could use that time to run away, or prepare for battle.

{[(EDIT)]}

Kenny...? You still there? Is the form accepted?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/9/2012, 3:19 pm

Please stop bugging the moderators and admins. It's really annoying, and it will make us want to look at it less.
    And anyways, please be patient..
    Remember, we have other forms to check, not just yours.
    And additionally, what would happen if, for example, a arrow was shot at your character? Would the arrow just break, even if it was Celestial Bronze? Or if a person swung his or her fist at your character, would they bruise themselves or something, or would it penetrate through, and make a hit at your character?
    Also, would this protection basically hold against the elements?
    Such as, if fire was shot at your character, or water, would it not harm your character?
    Or if they were in the water, would it make them able to breathe even in the water for these three minutes?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/9/2012, 4:19 pm

1. It would penetrate, my skin isn't made of steel, course, if you mean the forcefield then the arrow would just break.

2. Yeah, it could go through harsh conditions, just about anything, acually. Except, of course, for landslides.

3. Yes, it would be like a bubble, always at the surface. But also, if a child of Triton was in the forcefield with me, together we could hold the bubble together in the water for much, much, longer. ONLY with a child of Triton, With his/her help I could probably keep it up for 30 minutes at most.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/9/2012, 4:50 pm

Then you should include that thing with the kid of Triton. Although, I'm kind of wary about that. Would it be just about any type of weapon that will break, if used on the forcefield?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/9/2012, 5:55 pm

No, it's just arrows are pretty much a bit a metal, a stick, and a feather. They're lival to break now and again. Other weapons, with thicker wood, won't shatter, and will start to do a number on the forcefield, and if several people get in on it, the shield itself will shatter.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/9/2012, 6:58 pm

How many mistforms can he create per day, and for how long can they last?

Keeping up the force field for 30 minutes with a kid of Triton is too long. How hot in degrees Fahrenheit is his fire?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/9/2012, 7:09 pm

I'm asking, if someone keeps firing at your character, will it continously break, the arrows?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/9/2012, 7:11 pm

@Kenny

He can create 5 mistforms per day, each lasting 4 hours.

Hmm. How about 20 minutes?

150* F. Just over the temp required to kill a human(Or demigod, and probably most monsters too).

@Pabu

Yeah, unless they were specially designed arrows. I.E. Greek Fire on the tip instead of an arrow head could get through my force field.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/9/2012, 7:16 pm

I'm leaning towards a no. How about there should be a specific amount of arrows before the forcefield breaks? Or every five arrows, one arrow gets through?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/9/2012, 7:35 pm

Pabu, the forcefield is almost indestructable, except for large weapons, gods/titans, special arrows, and taking me down from the inside.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/9/2012, 7:46 pm

Almost indestructible is not a label you should put, especially with me around.... If a person were really strong and kept hitting the force field with a hammer or something, could they start to break it? And I suggest ten minutes for an underwater one.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/9/2012, 7:54 pm

Definately Kenny. I said big heavy items. It might take like... 30 hits from a large hammer to destroy the shield.

Alright.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/10/2012, 5:04 pm

Kinda unfair, Kenny, in my opinion. I don't think anyone would want to deal with this type of shield..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 12:21 am