A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Daniel
Kendall
-Chris-
7 posters

Peter Johnson rocks's character

-Chris-
    -Chris-

Male
    Number of posts : 888
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Peter Johnson rocks's character - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Johnson rocks's character

Post by -Chris- 9/19/2012, 9:43 am

Yes, but they cannot apply this in battle.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Peter Johnson rocks's character - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Johnson rocks's character

Post by Daniel 9/19/2012, 8:48 pm

You say that the shield can only be broken with brunt force. Does that mean there aren't any "chinks in the armor"?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 9/19/2012, 9:19 pm

So if a person fought with your character for example, and he had duplicated them, the mistform will only show the fighting skills that the person had shown throughout the battle, right? Or does it also show any other fighting moves that they did not show? Do they basically clone them, that they have the same thoughts..etc...
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/20/2012, 2:37 pm

@ Daniel

I dunno what that expression means, but if it means that it isn't damaged by anything other than Brunt Force, then, Yeah.

@ Pabu

I mostly only duplicate people when they're dead, but I SUPPOSE I could use my powers for that. :/
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 9/20/2012, 4:54 pm

The phrase "chinks in the armor" refers to weak points.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/20/2012, 5:31 pm

Please answer my questions if you "suppose" so that he can duplicate live people.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/20/2012, 8:21 pm

@ Daniel

Hmm, not really, Brunt front is pretty much the only weakness, I suppose a sword that was enchanted by Hephaestus himself coul penetrate though.

@ Pabu

Well, he could, but he prefers dead people, because he can sort of talk to the dead souls, which can be comforting if he lost someone very dear to him. Or would you classify that as more a Hades's kids' powers?
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/20/2012, 8:51 pm

Pabu wrote:So if a person fought with your character for example, and he had duplicated them, the mistform will only show the fighting skills that the person had shown throughout the battle, right? Or does it also show any other fighting moves that they did not show? Do they basically clone them, that they have the same thoughts..etc...
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/21/2012, 9:05 am

Yeah. He COULD if he wanted, but he just... prefers dead people.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 9/22/2012, 11:46 am

... You mean "could create duplicates of living people"? I'm not sure if you're answering Nix's questions about what skills the mistform would show....
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/22/2012, 1:31 pm

Well, basically he can duplicate people, any time, any place, and they can show his apoopnent's moves but it's almost like another being because the mistform cannot sense what the real person will do next.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/22/2012, 2:16 pm

Yeah, but I'm asking if the mistform knows ALL the character's fighting moves?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/22/2012, 8:25 pm

Yes.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/22/2012, 8:55 pm

I don't think people would appreciate that type of "pet", and I strongly disagree with that. I'd prefer for the mistforms to know only the fighting moves that the character has shown in battle, in front of your character.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/23/2012, 2:12 pm

Pabu, this isn't even MEANT for fighting, I wouldn't ever USE it in combat. I only use them to train by watching their movements.

If I do ever use them for combat, then I accept those terms, but when I duplicate dead people, they know every fighting move.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/23/2012, 2:19 pm

Would your character have had to know the dead person he's duplicating personally?
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/24/2012, 8:03 am

Not really, but he would need to know who the person was.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/24/2012, 3:26 pm

I'm a bit concerned about this, since that would mean you could also summon mistforms of people like King Leonidas and Alexander the Great to help your character with fighting.... Hm.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 9/24/2012, 11:12 pm

Kenny I strongly disagree with the mistforms. I do not like the idea of them at all. Well...I'd only feel comfortable if a person said yes, that chris is allowed to duplicate their character, but I dont like the fact that the mistforms know all their characyers moves. And Chris, I'm asking these questions to make sure that the specific area is alright.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/25/2012, 7:30 am

@ Kenny

Like I said before, they can't help me with fighting, I can only TRY to learn their fighting styles.

@ Pabu

Yeah, I understand that.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/26/2012, 11:19 am

/lesigh

Yes, Chris, we know; there's no need to repeat it another twenty times for us. That's not what I meant; learning the fighting styles of some of the greatest warriors in history using pretty much clones of themselves is definitely not fair to other people, so I'm just going to say no to the mistforms.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/26/2012, 11:41 am

Alright. Can I have a Pegasus named ShapeShifter? (He doesn't really have Shapeshifting abilities)

Approved with the Pegasus and without the mistforms?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/26/2012, 11:45 am

Well, it's been said by Danny that the pegasi are property of the camp, rather than a single person.... I suggest you put that the pegasus isn't really his when you put it in Pets, and that he just takes care of it a lot.
    -Chris-
    -Chris-

Male

Post by -Chris- 9/26/2012, 11:49 am

Hmm... How about a small Hellhound (About the size of a Shoebox) that Can Shadow Travel about from one end of Chicago to the Other? Then it takes a day to Recharge?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/26/2012, 11:50 am

.... What kind of shoebox? And you should define a set number of miles....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 2:51 am