A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Opposites

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Opposites Empty Opposites

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/8/2013, 10:29 am

Sebastian Davis would always remember the day his mother went missing. It was a snowy night. Everything had been completely white. I would say the lad was about.....12 maybe. The boy had been full of anger when she said she had to go. Again, the boy, like any kid would, wanted to follow his mother. That would've been a big mistake.

His mother had been in her room packing. She had told him to stay out but he didn't want to. If the boy wanted in the boy wanted in. The boy had come in but she was gone. He hadn't even heard a goodbye. If that was it, then he had been crying.

Sebastian need to wake up. This Lake had always given him bad memories. And if that happens. He sometimes can't sleep for a month which is pure torture to the boy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Opposites Empty Re: Opposites

Post by Morgan Landry 9/9/2013, 10:28 am

It was around 4 p.m. when Lakisha came out of the archery training with the rest of the Chione cabin. She was wearing a pair of skinny gunmetal grey jeans that followed the lines of her long legs faithfully before diving into her black combat boots. With that, she wore a blue, white and green Desigual top with a black coat. Her dark auburn hair was braided over one shoulder, and she had put copper eye-liner over her mismatched eyes.
    She told Jea, her second-in-command, to take the rest of the Chione children back to the cabin, she had felt the urge to go to the Lake. Being there helped her to think, it was perhaps because of all the surrounding water.
    She sat down on a flat rock, her recurve bow on her shoulder and her leather quiver hanging against her thigh. A gust of wind made several streaks escape her hairdo, but she didn't mind as she looked at a group of canoeing demigods.
    A bunch of naiads was spraying water at them playfully, and Lakisha smiled as she saw two sons of Triton joining in.

OOC:I'm mirroring the length of your posts.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 9/17/2013, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 9/17/2013, 10:11 am

Cam was making her way to the lake, an energetic bounce in every step she took. Why she was going to the lake, she had no idea. She was just bored. The demigod had just gotten out of some dumb fighting practice that she was forced to go to. She wasn't a fighter, so why bother have her learn? Plus, Ares kids were just big dummies. They showed off their brawn, not their brains. Cam was a smart girl, she would rather fight someone using knowledge rather than with weapons.

The sun was sinking into the sky over the lake as Cam walked to the shore. She hated how it started getting dark earlier in the day now that winter was drawing near. The daughter of Bia was dressed in a pair of black running shorts with a cyan stripe down the side, a light blue t-shirt over a white tank-top, and her favorite pair of Puma running shoes. She wasn't exactly dressed to fit the chilly weather, but she often found that she was doused in sweat after training, so she wore light clothing during it. Usually she would go back to her cabin and change afterwards, but she didn't feel like going back there today. Some of the kids were in bad moods, or so it seemed this morning when she got up. Cam didn't want to be around such depressing moods.

The demigod had her reddish-orange hair put into a pony-tail during practice, but now that it was over, she had it hanging freely over her left shoulder and back. An ambient smile was on her face, for she was in a good mood, as always. Cam sits down on the dirt, looking out at the lake and seeing these kids canoeing and having fun with the naiads that inhabited the water. Looks like fun, maybe I'll go join in!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/17/2013, 10:36 am

The rock's surface was hard and warm against Lakisha's cold body, and the young woman wondered whether she shouldn't go and swim - the only problem being that she hadn't her bikini with her at that moment.
    Pondering the question for several moments - the water was shining attractively - she decided she would do so later, probably at sunset. Bathing then was a pure pleasure: the colorful sky would be reflecting itself in the sea and one would have the impression of bathing in the middle of the firmament.

A red-blonde-haired girl hopped supplely over to the sea. She was obviously younger than Lakisha, and judging from her bruises, sweat and sword, she must be coming back from a strong physical activity - fencing or wrestling, most probably.

She was looking at the sea like she too wanted to join the canoeing club. Lakisha had seen her one or two times at Camp - she didn't really pay much attention to others, she must confess - but the face rang a bell. She had perhaps been in the Hermes cabin before the Manhattan Battle, like Lakisha.

Post by Guest 9/17/2013, 10:51 am

Cam looks down to the katana that she still held in her left hand. After all these years, she still hasn't figured out how to make it turn back into a bracelet. She would usually just leave it at training and wait for it to appear on her wrist after a few minutes. The girl really needed to find the Ares kid who gave it to her on her first day of camp. But then again, she hadn't met any Ares kids that even possessed the ability to be kind like the one who had given her the weapon. Cam lifts the sword up off of the ground and throws it off into the sand. It would return soon enough. She didn't even ever use it besides in practice, so it wouldn't exactly bother her if she lost it. It was a bit too heavy for her anyways. The Ares kid had made it for him, not her. It was probably made to be balanced for him.

Cam's attention turned from her sword back to the kids canoeing. It looked fun for the most part. Maybe not getting wet while it was still chilly out though. The wind blew her hair across her face, and she ties it into a loose bun on the back of her head. A few stray strands still swung slowly across her face, but she just brushes them aside. The girl looks around her, her body covered in tiny bumps from being just a bit cold. She should've gone back to her cabin and changed right after class. That would've been her best bet. Cam's eyes come to rest on another girl who was sitting down, looking out at the kids canoeing. She looked vaguely familiar, so Cam starts searching in the depths of her mind for an answer. Who was she? Yes! That was it! She was another girl who was in the same cabin as her before the Titan War a few years ago. Goddess, that was a terrible cabin. It was way too cramped, even though Cam was a tiny girl. The other girl looked to be about three or so years older than her, maybe she was a mentor. She didn't look like the average demigod. She looked to be mature and hardened.

Cam stands up and walks over to the girl.

"Hi!"

Her voice was full of energy as she said the simple word. A smile was still on Cam's face as she waits for the girl to reply to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/17/2013, 11:55 am

As Lakisha closed her mismatched eyes in delight of the fresh afternoon breeze, she felt a presence right behind her; she hadn't even time to turn around when she saw the girl she had spotted only moments ago coming over to her, her red-blondish hair bound into a bun on her neck.
    She said 'hi!' to Lakisha with enthusiasm and the young woman scanned her face, trying to remember her name.

"Hello," she replied in calm voice, her tone naturally cold.

How the hell was she called? Lakisha thought. Nothing was more embarrassing then talking to somebody who apparently knew you, but you had no idea who they are.
    On the other hand, the girl was probably just an acquaintance, since they had occupied the same cabin - Lakisha remembered the Hermes and was glad she had her own cabin now. Not because she was cabin leader, but because she finally had her rest. She hadn't to walk into the cabin fearing for her personal belongings to having been stolen or damaged (the Stoll brothers could invent quite nasty tricks).
    But then again, the Hermes often left her alone first because they had learnt at their own expense that she was as well a first-class thief, and second because she had frozen people more than once. Well 'freezing'. Casting them into ice for a handful of seconds. But the funniest was to cast their stuff into ice. She recalled when some daughter of Hermes had thought it'd be very funny to put some spicy sauce onto Lakisha's duvet. That girl had slept the two next nights on an ice-covered bed dotted by ice stalagmites.

She smirked in her inner at that recollection and looked up at the girl.

"I think I know you," Lakisha carefully worded, "But I'm sorry, I can't remember your name. Would you mind helping me refresh my memory?"

Post by Guest 9/17/2013, 1:25 pm

Cam finds her steely blue eyes looking into the mismatched eyes of the other girl. That was cool! She had one blue eye and one green one. After realizing how rude she was being by maintaining eye contact, Cam adverts her's to back to the kids on the canoes. She listens intently as the girl asks her a question. How polite. Much more than most of the kids at camp, including me.

"My name is Cameron, but most people call me Cam! I think we know eachother because we both stayed in the Hermes cabin before the war. Is that correct?" Cam tried to make herself sound polite and as if she was raised royally, like how this girl must've. Just they way she talked made Cam feel slightly insignificant. The demigod pushes that thought out of her mind and turns back to the girl, looking at her coat. It looked awful expensive. Why was someone who appeared to be of such high class even at Camp Half-Blood? Whatever the reason, it wasn't really Cam's business to know, as much as she wanted to.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/17/2013, 2:32 pm

The recollection of the name came back to Lakisha's mind.

"Cameron Bourne," she remembered. "Cameron Krista Bourne, is that right?"

She got it now: Cam had been the one sleeping just one bunk bed further, but she had been sleeping on the top bunk whereas Lakisha had slept on the lowest one; they couldn't really have seen each other.
    Just at that memory, the daughter of Khione could almost sense the dirty, unpleasant smell of the old mattresses and duvets back there creep back into her nose against her will, and shuddered in her inner. Glad to have my own cabin. Which fortunately looks far better than that old Hermes pavilion.

Lakisha gave the girl her signature superior, cold smile. It wasn't an aggressive or nasty one, it was her normal smile.

"I see you left the Hermes cabin," she stated. "What cabin are you at now?"

She realized she had no idea who Cam's god parent was: she didn't of course think it was Hermes, because if so, he would've claimed her already, but she became aware she had never knew who her actual divine parent was. Perhaps she hadn't even been present when he or she had claimed her - normally it happened around Camp fire.

Post by Guest 9/17/2013, 3:48 pm

Cam stays smiling as she sits herself down next to the rock the other girl--Lakisha, was it?--rested on. The demigod turns her head to look up at the face of the other girl's. She looked so much more serious and icy than other girls around camp. Then again, maybe it was because of her mother. Cam's cabin was almost across from  Lakisha's, so she saw her often go in or walk out of it. Cam also knew that she was the cabin leader as well. Maybe that is why she can talk and look like she has so much authority...

"Yep, that's me. However, how do you know my full name? That's kind of--you know--creepy," Cam's words came out slightly choked as she remains staring at the Khione cabin leader. She blinks hard for a second, then turns to face the lake again. The kids canoeing were now heading back to shore, some already there, putting their canoes back in the storage shed. Maybe tomorrow Cam would join them. She was bound to know someone in there. She knew quite a few people at camp, mainly because she wasn't afraid of speak to people. Some kids here were just so awkward when they talked it is awful trying to converse with them. Lakisha wouldn't be like that, would she? After all, she was a cabins leader.

"Oh! My mother is Bia, so I didn't exactly move to a better environment. The Other Gods cabin is just as bad as the Hermes, except even more thievery takes place. People steal my stuff all the time. It sucks. I have to keep my clothes trunk constantly locked with three padlocks. I've asked Chiron if he could move me to another cabin and he said he would look into it, but I haven't heard anything yet. That was like a year ago. I'm thinking of asking him again, but I don't want to disturb him of get him angry at me or anything for pestering him. You know?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/18/2013, 3:54 am

Cam seemed unnerved Lakisha remembered her full name, and the young woman smiled.

"Once I know a name, I do my best to remember the full name," she replied. "I forgot yours temporarily, it's true, but now you told me again, your name came back."

She gave her again her coldly gentle smile, and listened to her talking about the 'Other gods' cabin. Bia... Her name told her already it was the goddess of force and violence. A bit like a gender swapped Kratos, in a way.
    As the girl told her about the thievery, Lakisha raised her slanted auburn eyebrows.

"More thievery than in the Hermes cabin? I almost can't believe that," she stated. "As for Chiron... I think the best he could do is move you to the Big House - you couldn't go into another cabin, right? Or perhaps the Minor War Gods one. I mean, your mother has certainly something to do with war - she symbolizes strength and violence."

Exactly what Ares would appreciate, she added in thought.

Post by Guest 9/18/2013, 10:55 am

Cam lets out a small shrug and purses her lips. She wasn't sure how to reply to Lakisha. The girl had made Cam seem a bit stupid. Maybe she wasn't the type of girl this demigod liked being around. Cam preferred to be around people who were kind and energetic, not chilly with a cold sense of humor. Cam turns her gaze to her shoes. They were very dirty from fighting and the material was torn from years of use. She needed a new pair of shoes, but she also needed money to buy a new pair. She didn't really have any mortal money anymore; she could buy most things from the camp store with drachmas. The demigod hasn't grown in years, so all of her clothes from when she first arrived at camp still fit her. Still though, it would be nice to wear something different than the same clothes she's worn for years on end. Cam lets out a short sigh and looks back up to the lake and at the setting sun.

"Yeah, but I don't know. I mean, I doubt there is as much thievery going on in a war gods' cabin, but probably much more fighting. I'm not really a fighter, so I just don't know. I'm nothing like my mom. I'm not violent and I'm not strong. Hell, I might as well be a daughter of some boring god like Athena. I mean, staying in the Big House sounds kind of cool, but it would probably be really lonely. I don't like being solitary. I like being around people, just people who don't fight or steal. The wimps, as someone like you might call them."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/18/2013, 8:39 pm

Sebastian saw two girls talking. Casually walking over he spoke kindly, "Sebastian Davis. Son of Dionysus. Not the always crabby kind. Are you two arguing?" He questioned the two beautiful girls. His Jet brown hair blowing and his orange camp shirt looking brand new. He also had his favourite pair of jeans, and his necklace with the beads.

What if these girls could hear his slight British Accent? Of course, When I say slight, I meen deep British accent. They would defenitely find out. He saw that this one nice young lady named Lakisha remarked the other girl as Cam with a "More thievery than in the Hermes cabin? I almost can't believe that" and smirked at that thought. "I agree with both of your observations. I think that most people In this camp don't appreciate others jobs and how hard they also work for this camp. All people talk about anymore is Percy Jackson. If it's always going to be that way, It will get really boring and tons would leave." He looked at both girls while talking, looking back and forth he smiled shwoing none of his teeth except when he talked like usual.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/19/2013, 9:29 am

Lakisha made a cold smirk. The wimps. No, she wouldn't call them 'wimps', she didn't even talk about them. She ignored weak people like she ignored practically everybody except Nigel, Jea, Spencer and Sol. Apart from them, no camper was worthy of her attention.

"I understand you," Lakisha stated, and was about to say more before the other boy came in.

He was younger than her and had dark brown hair; wearing the common outfit of a Camp-Half-Blood demigod, the orange camp-shirt, the bead necklace and a pair of jeans, he came over to them, bumping rudely into their conversation by introducing himself.
    It was something common, Lakisha thought. At Camp, when two demigods met it was first 'What's your name?' then 'Who's your god parent?'
    Those redundant questions were cliché to Lakisha, and she yearned for a real conversation.
    In fact, the boy, Sebastian, had been listening to their whole conversation, which Lakisha found a bit weird.

"Thank you for that interesting insight of your thoughts," the daughter of Khione coldly said without looking at him.

He hadn't even apologized for interrupting them, which Lakisha saw as rude. In her social standing, people apologized before bumping into a discussion, especially when they were cutting people off like Sebastian just had.
    But well... not many demigods here had her social background, not many here came from higher social circles. Several demigods from the Apollo or Aphrodite cabin were indeed children of famous people, but it meant nothing as far as education was concerned.
    Lakisha's father wasn't a star, no, he was a biologist and was specialized in northern animals; he had met Khione when on a field trip in Canada. But he was rich, he was known in his circle. He was a reference in his work area, and often gave lectures at various, famous universities throughout the world. And he at least, had given Lakisha a real education.

Post by Guest 9/19/2013, 11:45 am

Cam took Lakisha's phrase "I understand you," somewhat as an insult. It seemed as if she was saying "Yes, I understand how you are a wimp just like the kids you prefer to hang out with." The demigod was thinking of something to reply to her, but it didn't matter. Lakisha was cut off in mid-sentence by a boy who thought it was normal to just jump in a conversation. He didn't even say like "excuse me" or anything. How rude. Cam rubs her arms together for warmth as she listens to the rude boy introduce himself. She wanted to tell him something along the lines of "I don't care" but she keeps her mouth shut. She wasn't going to be rude just because this boy was being it.

Looking over to Lakisha, Cam could see a hint of disgust in her face, causing a smirk to form on Cam's face.

"Uhm, why even bring this kid's name into a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with the sorts? Honestly, I've never really heard anyone talk about this guy. I can honestly say I don't really care about him. I just care that I take care of myself rather than spending all my time trying to be someone I'm not..."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/24/2013, 5:59 am

Lakisha gave Cam an accomplice smile. Well done, she thought.
    Cam might perhaps not be on Lakisha's friends list, she still had a strong personality which showed through her replies and arguments; Lakisha valued that.
    The daughter of Khione stood up, her long slim legs stretching.

"I couldn't have said more," she told Cam with a smile.

Her mismatched eyes glistened in the sun like green and blue velvet. Even though she started to appreciate Cam's presence, the Sebastian Davis dude got on her nerves.

"I should probably go back to their cabin," the daughter of Khione added. "To check my cabin mates aren't doing any foolish business."

With a last cold smile, she turned her heels, the gunmetal grey color of her trousers dark against the patch of pale skin that could be seen between trousers and Desigual shirt.
    She trusted her cabin mates weren't doing silly things, but you never knew. Jea may be only thirteen she was a responsible girl, but it was probable most people wouldn't listen to her because of her young age.
    But they knew that if they should do something against Jea, Lakisha would know it, and she had more authority than her second-in-command.

OOC: Bring Sol in?

Post by Guest 9/24/2013, 9:45 am

Cam looks to see that Lakisha was smiling at her. This time it had a kindly tone to it, rather than the seemingly normal chill. The demigod watches as she starts to walk away, stating that she has business to attend to. It must be tough, being the leader of a cabin. So much responsibility probably rested on her shoulders. Cam finds herself smiling as she watches the girl make her steps farther and farther away from where she once stood. Cam wanted to be someone like that. Someone who walked with authority. Someone who knew who they truly were and wasn't afraid to show it. The demigod starts to walk after Lakisha, for she was going to go to her own cabin. As she picks up her pace to catch up with the girl, she feels a hand grab her shoulder and hold her back.

"Hold up. You're taking the wrong approach to the girl."

Cam immediately knew who it was once she heard his voice. The boy and her were something that you could call a small friendship. They hung out sometimes, but not very often. They often shared a laugh or two, but they weren't anything close to a relationship. The boy made that fact very prominent the first day they met by saying "I'm not into you, now run along." Cam had taken this as a joke and much to the boy's annoyance, she started joking back at him. He had gotten up and left, but Cam had followed him, asking him a bunch of questions. The demigod had come to a stop and actually answered everything she asked, for he found that she had intellect questions for him, rather than the standard "Who is your god parent?" After that, a small friendship seemed to have blossomed. It wasn't anything big though and the boy seemed to sometimes not be around the girl. Probably because she was very boisterous.

"Why?"

"Just because," the demigod says as he walks up to behind Lakisha silently.

"Hi Lakisha!" the boy practically yells in her ear, feeling suddenly quite energetic.

Cam stays silent, but runs up to where Lakisha and the demigod, Solitude. She wanted to be with these two. They seemed like they were cool people. Cam liked being around cool people.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/24/2013, 9:57 am

Lakisha thought she heard a familiar voice, but didn't pay attention to it until a thundering 'Hi Lakisha!' was yelled into her ear. The young woman gave a start, her ear in pain, but when she saw who it had been, all the anger that had started to well up inside her subsided immediately.

"Solitude!" she laughed and, putting her arms around his shoulders, she drew him closer to her in a hug.

He had an omnipresent, fresh fragrance of cedar tree, forest and wind, a very woody, somewhat spicy scent, but Lakisha loved it. She buried her head into his strong shoulder for a fraction of seconds before looking up again and taking a step back.
    His face was even more suntanned since he was spending most of his time out, hunting. Sol's caramel blonde hair was messed up by the wind but somehow it framed his face perfectly.

"How are you?" she smiled, her mismatched eyes sparkling. "I haven't seen you today!"

Post by Guest 9/24/2013, 10:10 am

Sol lets a smile escape his lips as he returns Lakisha's embrace. Once done with all the formalities, he takes a short step backwards.

"I'm doing good. Just got back from the infirmary after a risky hunt last night. Hellhound attacked me and an acquaintance of mine. The damn dog got a nice slice in my leg before being decapitated," Sol says as he rubs his hand over the bandage wrapped around his leg. The pain was long subsided thanks to the wondrous god food called ambrosia. That didn't mean the cuts weren't gone though. They were still quite fresh; it would take a couple days to heal apparently. Sol takes the smile off of his face and replaces it with his ever-so-constant serious face.

Cam, after seeing the two demigods embrace, runs up to them.

"Sol is in love!" she exclaims, elongating the word 'love'.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/24/2013, 10:23 am

Lakisha smirked at him; the two of them loved hunting - okay, for Solitude, it was really not that much of a surprise, he was the son of the god of hunting, Polydeuces. But Lakisha held hunt dear to her heart as well, and she often daydreamed about joining the Hunters of Artemis. She would feel like she actually completed something if she did.
    Immortality... yes, that was something that appealed to her. Be immortal, and hunt until she died in combat. Being with one of the goddesses she respected the most, Artemis.

Suddenly, a burning hot claw seemed to dig into her heart. She realized she would fear her mother's reaction. Khione had explicitly told her and Darcy she expected loyalty of them both, unless she wouldn't consider them her daughters anymore.
    Lakisha knew what this would mean: she'd try to take her powers away from her - she didn't know if she would succeed. But she would certainly try. And if Khione started to remove her powers.... it would be like glaciers melting in the dead of night.

Shoving herself back into reality, she smiled at Sol.

"Sorry to hear about it. It's a shame I couldn't come with you yesterday, but I had some things to do," she stated.

At that moment, Cam - whom Lakisha had almost forgotten - ran up to them and yelled 'Sol is in loooove!'
    She frowned.

"You know this girl?" she asked.

Post by Guest 9/24/2013, 10:36 am

Sol notices that Lakisha suddenly looked a bit frightened. That couldn't be right. The boy blinks hard then looks back to her to see that she looked normal again. Sol had gotten worried for a second that Lakisha had maybe turned soft. That would not be good for either of them. He was about to say something in reply to Lakisha when Cam came running up, yelling. Solitude glares at her coldly.

"Cam, don't you have better things to do?" he asks her, then turns back to the daughter of Khione. "Sadly, yes I do know her.

Cam ignores Sol and the disapproving look he and Lakisha both gave her. She smiles and looks up to Solitude.

"You never said that you had a crush! Ooh, Sol and Lakisha sitting in a tree--"

Sol decides that now would be a good time to clamp him hand over Cam's mouth.

"Be quiet," he says ever so calmly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/24/2013, 2:45 pm

The daughter of Khione rolled her eyes. Cam was starting to seriously get on her nerves.
    Fortunately, Solitude handled the situation very coolly and with authority - Lakisha didn't intervene, she had already decided to ignore this girl.
    She didn't waste time hating people, but she won time ignoring those she disliked.

Patiently waiting for them, she checked her nails then looked at the sky. Since they were still arguing, Lakisha put a calming hand on Sol's forearm.

"Let's just go, Sol," she said in her cold voice.

OOC: /ashamed, it's a short post

Post by Guest 9/24/2013, 3:29 pm

A few "yes's" and "no's" were thrown back and forth as Sol tried to shut Cam up. She was lucky that Lakisha was a friend of his. If she wasn't, Sol would've taken the girl and thrown her in the lake. A small grin comes up on his face. I think I can still do that even with Lakisha here!

"Lakisha, can you wait here just a moment? I'm going to throw Cam in the lake," he says, his face solid and cold yet again.

Cam lets out a laugh as she feels Sol grab her arm.

"You're going to have to do more than that to make me shut up!" the demigods chides, letting the boy drag her towards the lake.

"Listen Cam,"  Solitude hisses to her. "Don't act stupid around Lakisha. She will not think twice about hurting you. You're cool and all, besides the fact that you never shut up. Think of this as a favor."

"Lakisha! Sol loves you!" Cam yells, looking behind at the daughter if Khione. She was going to regret this later on, but it was fun for the moment. Well, fun for her. She knew Solitude wouldn't hurt her. He would threaten her, but he wouldn't really do anything to her. He wouldn't throw her in the lake, right? Right? The demigod looks up to see a scowl on Sol's face and something, just something, tells Cam that he isn't joking around. After taking a better look at him she can see the tiredness stretched across his face. Oh goddess, maybe she just made a horrible mistake. She starts tugging on Sol's arm, trying to free herself of his grasp.

"Uh listen Sol, you really aren't going to throw me in there, right? You know I can't swim in deep water, right?" Cam asks him, her voice starting to sound worried.

Sol doesn't reply to Cam, but instead tightens his grip on her arm. He was at the lake shore now. He whips the girl in front of him and glares down the almost foot gap between their height.

"You should've listened to us then," is all he says as he picks her up underneath the arms. He ignores her flailing and pleading. He ignores the kicks to the stomach he was taking. With a deep breath, he pushes outwards, releasing the girl from his grasp. She flies through the air for a few short moments then lands in the water with a large splash. Sol stands there, waiting for her head to pop up from the water. He didn't want to kill her. No, of course not. Sol wasn't a killer of humans. After a few seconds he sees Cam's red hair emerge from the water. With a sigh, Sol walks back to Lakisha. Once there, he looks to her, his expression still slightly angry.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that," he tells her, not even looking back at Cam, who was struggling to stay afloat in the water.

She didn't think he would do it. He did though. The next thing she knew, she was flying through the air. She hit the water with a groan, then struggled to find which way was up and what was down. Cam wasn't the best swimmer, but she managed to get her head above water. She was struggling to stay afloat though. Honestly, she had never been so scared in her life.

"Sol! Sol!" The demigod cries out with shallow watered-down breaths.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/24/2013, 4:02 pm

Lakisha's eyes widened in surprised amusement as she saw Sol grab Cam and drag her down to the Lake. Once Cam cried 'Sol loves you', but Lakisha royally ignored her.
    Next thing she saw was that Sol grabbed Cam under the arms and sent her flying into the Lake. The daughter of Khione let out an involuntary snicker as Cam hit the water.

That was why Lakisha liked Sol. He wasn't afraid of doing things like that, and when people annoyed him, they never continued for a long time. He always managed to get them stop somehow.

His business done, he came back to her and apologized.

"No need to be sorry," Lakisha stated, "you were perfectly in the right."

She smiled coldly as she looked at Cam's wet head like a red dot in the middle of the blue lake.

"You gave her a nice flight. How have you done it? Are you practicing throwing weights or what?" she smiled.

Post by Guest 9/24/2013, 4:23 pm

Sol smirks at Lakisha as he begins to slowly walk along.

"I've always been throwing weights. It's simply easy for me to throw a girl who doesn't even make it over one hundred pounds," the demigod tells Lakisha, his voice eerily calm. Although he was somewhat making a joke, he kept his voice level. He wasn't the type of person to have different faces for their moods. Solitudes was always the same. No laughing face, no happy face, no angry fac--scratch that one, no sad face, no nothing.

Although he was talking to Lakisha, Sol couldn't help but hear Cam crying out his name behind him. She was fine. She could swim; at least Solitude thought she could. Her breath sounded hoarse as she cries out and Sol had to try his best not to glance back at her. Had he thrown her too far or too hard? Sure, Sol looked like a tough guy and whatnot, but he still didn't like to see his friends hurt, if he could even call Cam a friend. She was more like an annoying acquaintance. Sol turns to face Lakisha and holds his grin for a few more seconds.

"She sounds so pitiful." The words are all he says as he keeps on walking.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/24/2013, 5:43 pm

OOC: Woah. I need to keep up. I will post a longer long post.
    BIC:
    Sebastian watched back and forth at the now three smirking as he did Lightly tap his foot on a rock " Now, There's something...different about about the lake right here. Something called being watched. By one person. I know this kid but, who is he?" Sebastian exclaimed, taking out his sword and turning around in the process.

Tyler Morris. Let you tell you about him. Tyler is the type that would be confused as an Ares kid when he got mad. Tyler had always loved the lake, but, today He was mad. He blew his own chance with Oliver. He really needed a girl instead. Girls he knew, were really loving and compassionate. Today, he sat on a rock messing with his sword trying so very careful not to cut himself

Sebastian Watched the guy named Tyler and called out "Tyler Garcia Morris. Son Of Apollo. You're 18. tomorrow 19. Well done, Tyler. You've made it this far. But, soon, you'll be walking out of this camp because of me. You ruined everything for me. When I was a kid, you were at the same park and now I know who it was that used to be my enemie. Yeah, I was that guy at 5 years old Tyler." Sebastian looked at the guy in disgust. practically only talking to him. He turned around and started walking into the lake, getting his jeans all wet he pulled out something from under the dirt. A scrapbook with one picture. The last picture of him and his mom. "You made me lock myself up in my room for all those years. Until I was 15 Tyler! My mom left me! You almost killed me when I was 5!"

OOC: I think that's enough for now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:31 am