A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

When opposites don't attract

When opposites don't attract Empty When opposites don't attract

Post by Guest 6/4/2014, 7:13 pm

Sol walked out onto the courtyard on an unusually cold summer day. The wind was brisk, and it was one of those days where there was a cloud cover, but the sun still shone bright but cold in the middle of the sky. He sat sown on a bench and wrapped a warm brown trench coat around him, though he still shivered.

Last edited by Link on 6/7/2014, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

When opposites don't attract Empty Re: When opposites don't attract

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 8:38 am

"What's your problem?" Chiara sneered as she walked past a guy shivering a trench coat. Yes, shivering. It was easily seventy degrees, and the guy was trembling like a sickly child. Alright, normally it was around ninety degrees around here but still.
    The Corsican daughter of Ares was wearing an Ed Hardy tank top with camo trousers, combat boots and punk fingerless gloves. A wallet chain hung at the side of her belt, and on the other side, she had sheathed her sword and her three throwing knives. Her fiery red curls were pulled back by a black strap of cloth but some streaks still fell around her overfreckled face.

"Are you cooold?" she said with false compassion. "Haha, what a wimp," she told her two half-brothers, Sherman and Mark, who were towering next to her.

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 8:47 am

OOC: >:/. "On an unusually cold summer day". Cold doesn't mean 70 degrees.
    BIC: "Yes, I'm cold. It is cold out here, and by the laws of science: so am I." He said. He searched her face and eventually found out what he needed. She was chiara. Chiara was the bully he was told so often about by so many people. He had never got the chance to meet her, and now he did.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 9:46 am

OOC: XD to me, for a summer day, seventy is pretty cold ^^ Sorry about that, want me to edit?

BIC: "Oh shut up, don't you even bore me with science," Chiara disrespectfully said. "Dude, you should get to Brittany and see what temperature they go there."

She kicked a stone at him and stepped closer. "Guys, Wimpydude over here is cold. How about we warm him up a little?" she grinned.

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 9:58 am

OOC: no, it's fine :D
    BIC: Sol stood up, hefting his hammer as Falko swooped down and landed on his shoulder dramatically. "It's only boring if you can't understand it." Sol said. He caught the stone on the tip of his sneaker and flung it off to the left. "I'd like I see you try. Up in Norway it's hard to get warm."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 10:31 am

"Nice pigeon you got there," Chiara said with a jerk of her chin towards his falcon. "I wonder how it'd taste like in a stew."

Her grin widened as he challenged her; she took a mint chewing gum out of her camo trouser's pocket, putting it into her mouth. "You know how many gutless sh*ts like you I deal with every day in my school? You're trying to be all mister Tough and whatnot, but trust me, you're putting up a poor act. Come on, you wanna get warm? Imma help you."

With that, she stepped forward to him. [She means to put her arm around his neck and drag him with her.]

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 10:46 am

"Carrier pigeon stew? Illegal since they went almost extinct. You an go to prison for years for doing that. And," he said "I wouldn't let you hurt her. Ever." He said. "I'm not trying to be tough. I stand up for myself, unlike others who are told by people like you not to. An ares kid isn't a tough act o follow. Just act dumb and puny people in the face while making dumb remarks. Not that hard to follow. Try and help me. See what happens." He threatened.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 1:09 pm

OOC: Can Chiara grab him by the neck and drag him?

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 1:35 pm

OOC: sure.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/7/2014, 1:41 pm

Chiara laughed openly at him, imitated by her two half brothers. "What makes you even think I give a flying f*ck about what is legal and what's not? If you saw my police record, you'd understand. Killing a pigeon is no big deal."

She chewed on her gum, listening to what he said with a mocking expression. "Stand up for yourself, huh? See, I have no problems with people who do. I'm one of them. As for you talking sh*t about my cabin, that's sooooo much like you guys, huh? All you other Campers. You cuss into our face but when it's time to fight you're all (*high pitched voice*)'please please come and help us' like it was at the Battle of Manhattan. You guys are just a bunch of hypocritical c*nts."

When he said 'help me and see what happens, the three Ares kids exchanged a mocking glance. "Oooooh, somebody's a badass," Sherman said.

"Come over here, badass, I'll warm you up," Chiara snickered. With that, she grabbed his neck firmly in her strong arms and dragged him behind her, her biceps rolling under her skin. She was very strong for somebody of her age, a result of years of working out, weight lifting, boxing, martial arts in general, military training and of course, battles. The guy was taller than her, but it was no big deal to her, he wasn't the first tall guy she had bullied. Well basically, everybody was taller than her.

Post by Guest 6/7/2014, 1:48 pm

Sol felt an arm roughly grab around his JFK and he remembered something he learned from a jui jitsu class he had taken. Sol grabbed Chiara's forearm and pulled down with all his might, which wasn't weak at all. The trick was to use all your force to pull down on one area, and they can't keep you there because only half of their force is on you. 
    OOC: sorry for the combat lesson. I'm bored and just got back from my jui jitsu class (I still don't know how to spell that XD) 
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/14/2014, 1:42 pm

OOC: So sorry for the delay getting back at you!! :O

BIC: He pulled down on her forearm hard, making her lose her grip for a second, but then she just took his arm and twisted it behind his back. "So, princess, you think that bit of martial arts is good enough to take it up with real fighters? You're cute," she mocked him, dragging him over to one of the braziers; seeing the hot temperature, it was not burning, but there were still smoldering embers.

OOC: Since we planned the RP out, I hope this power-playing is alright... o.o just tell me if it isn't, I'll edit :)

Post by Guest 6/19/2014, 10:33 am

OOC: it's okay!(the delay and the powerplaying)
    BIC: "I'm cute, eh? I'm just glad I'm not you." He muttered and rolled his eyes. She dragged him over to the brazier. "Ah. You think you can push me into there. Try me." He said and all of a sudden he electrocuted were thing around him as tendrils of electricity came off his body and burnt everything they touched on contact.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 9:33 pm