A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Opposites Attract (Private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Opposites Attract (Private) Empty Opposites Attract (Private)

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 12:31 pm

Jared was in the infirmary, labeling all of the medicines nearby. He, after wrestling practice that night was cancelled for whatever reason, decided to come down to the infirmary and help the injured (it made him feel good)---however, he hadn't had a single patient today. He, right now, was told to sort the medicines, because apparently someone earlier was given the wrong medicine, and that was a long story. Jared rolled his eyes at some of the people in camp's stupidity. His advisor came up to him when he was done, and told him that he needed to go heal, because some of his co-workers's shifts ended. Jared went back to the injured, looking around at the injured people. "OKay, which one of you want me to nurse you back to health?" he asked.

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Opposites Attract (Private) Empty Re: Opposites Attract (Private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/31/2015, 12:41 pm

"Only if will make you be quiet." Came the reply from Jane who was only here because of a leg injury sustained during a war game out on the boats. She had won, the other guy was going to be enjoying an extended stay here at in the infirmary. She possessed bragging rights for being victorious despite her injury. It could have easily of been prevented if she wore body armour, yet Jane refused to wear any armour whilst near water, preferring speed and manoeuvrability to heavy armour. Besides if she fell into the water whilst armoured up she might drown, which was always a risk when one happened to be fool enough to wear armour while fighting on a boat.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 1:12 pm

"Ohhhhh kay, then." Jared said, taking a First Aid kit over to her. He started healing it, putting both of his hands on her leg. "There's some ambrosia and nectar in the kit, you might want to eat it, just in case." He smiled at her with a full teeth smile. "I'm Jared Boradi, son of Apollo. You might also know me as the wrestling team captain. And you are...you're...Jane, I think? The Briareus girl? I think we competed together in some camp game. So, anyway, onto your leg-" he cleared his throat a bit, "it's defiantly healable, as you can see." He rubbed his hands around her wound, gently.

ooc: sorry if it's a little powerplay, i just wanted to stay within his power limits xD
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/31/2015, 1:17 pm

Jane looked at him and smiled back. "Yeah I am Jane, yep he is my father." She explained in her Finish Accent. "Yeah if I recall correctly you lost to me." She shifted slightly on the bed, watching what he was doing. "Normally a guy would have a broken nose if he touched my leg without permission... But today I will make an exception." His hands felt warm on her bare skin, though they didn't inflict her too much pain.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 1:24 pm

Jared would've argued the point that the reason he lost was because of some of his teammates, but he didn't feel like arguing over something stupid like that. He chuckled at her a bit when she said that a guy would usually get a broken nose for touching her leg. "Well, it's nice to meet you slash see you again, Jane. Might I ask how you got the leg injury in the first place?" he asked, taking his hands off her leg when it was healed. He sat at the edge of her infirmary bed, looking at her straight in the eyes.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/31/2015, 1:38 pm

"Would you believe fighting on a boat? If so that's how it happened." She answered him watching what he was doing. Jane inspected the wound briefly after he finished sorting her wound out. She lifted her head to find her eyes meeting her's dead on. "Can I help you?" Jane inquired with a smirk, running a hand through her messy purple hair.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 1:52 pm

"I believe it. Fighting on a boat can be fairly dangerous, depending on how big the boat is and things like that." He then heard her ask if he could help her. He blushed a little, not really knowing to respond to that. "Err, sorry, I was just..thinking." He looked away from her. He got a couple of crutches. "Well, um, I suppose you're healed now. It should be good, but if you need to, use these for a day or so to help." He held out a hand to her, to help her up, and kissed her hand.

Last edited by Mason on 1/31/2015, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/31/2015, 1:57 pm

She shrugged when he looked away, whatever was up with him wasn't a problem of her's currently. Jane declined the crutches. "I'll be fine." She would be able to walk this off, it she might not be able to swim with her leg such but she could lie in the water at very least. Jane felt her cheeks colour slightly when he kissed her hand, she withdrew it from his grasp. "You may have helped me but if your trying to kiss me, be warned that it might cost you a nose, or a jaw or several ribs whatever pleases me best." Jane disliked it when people made a move on her without her express permission.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 2:04 pm

"OKay, if you say so," he said, putting the crutches away in a nearby closet. He went back over to her, and she kinda threatened to injure him. "Errr, sorry. I just really like you, Jane. You appeal to me in a way that I can't really explain." He twiddled his figures a bit, before grabbing the First Aid kit. "This is in case you need it," he said, placing it beside her. Jared then felt a rise of confidence in him. Why at that particular moment, he didn't know. "How would you like to go to the lake with me tomorrow morning? I'll bring a picnic basket- we can have a picnic, too, I'm saying."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 1/31/2015, 3:23 pm

Jane listened to him quietly, her face impassive not showing what she saw or felt. He was direct at least, Jane appreciated that, she hated how some guys and indeed girls would dance around the subject. It happened to be frustrating when someone felt something for her yet didn't do anything about it, or stuttered.
    "Why wait? Go down to the lake now." The lake for him would probably be a good call, Jane was friendlier by the lake she loved water. If anyone couldn't find her, searching the lake for her was a good bet.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/31/2015, 3:31 pm

"Oh, OKay. I guess I'll meet you there in thirty minutes or so?" he asked, smiling. He was actually really impressed that it worked. He , forgetting the entire thing about the infirmary, then left. Yes, he thought to himself.

ooc: Sorry it's a little short and awkward; I'll make the lake topic and pm it to you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 3:58 am