A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] - Page 5 Empty Re: I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/16/2016, 9:37 am

Nope. She said calmly as her focus grew more and more on the screen in front of her. Oracle slithered off the couch and around the room, a calm conversation in parsletongue ensuing. The python was curious as to why people played games like this and all. With a quick and cool response form Astrid the python rolled her eyes and proceeded to curl herself around the warm console.I grew up an only child. Everything I did was one person. She said casually to Aiden again.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] - Page 5 Empty Re: I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/16/2016, 9:55 am

"Come on. Can we just do something else...like..." Aiden thought for a moment. "Battlefront? Star Wars Battlefront? It is split-screened, for two. Please." he said, his tone almost pleadingly. Battlefront wasn't his top choice of games, but it was the only thing he could come up by now. Battlefront was a basic FPS game, with M4s and M9s ultimately replaced by inefficent blaster pistols and rifles, whilst the lightsaber was rendered weak. And canon characters died after a few hits, although that wasn't suppose to happen. But, Electronic Arts was described as 'one of the most evil gaming companies in the world'. Who cared anyway.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2016, 11:59 am

Astrid rolled her eyes. The game sucks. I threw it out the day after if got it. She said as she shot the rabid dogs right in the head, smirking to herself. Quickly saving the game and logging out of Fallout the daughter of Loki began loading the game Deadpool and tested some friends on her phone as it all worked itself up, laughing softly at once of the texts before sending a response of her own.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/17/2016, 7:29 pm

Aiden sighed. He was out of options. "Right. I suppose I am unneeded here. Best I go pack my stuff." Aiden said casually, standing up and moved to the door, pulling it open. "Just gonna take the earliest available flight back to New York." With that he slammed the door shut loudly. Then he headed for his room.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2016, 8:08 pm

Astrid rolled her eyes and walked after Aiden. You do know im like this always? She said as she stood at the bottom of the stairs, watching Aiden ascend and go to his room. If he wanted to be a child and complain about her playing some video games because she hadn't been home in ages then by all means let him. Going back to her game she blasted the volume and went into her insanity induced game.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/17/2016, 8:56 pm

Aiden ignored her, rolling his eyes. He was already bored enough. He liked doing things with someone else, but since she rejected everything, he'd took it on himself to go back to Camp. "I am not complaining about you playing some video games. I suppose my presence is just bugging you, so I am simply leaving you." He was immature and childish sometimes, but heh. Aiden entered his room, then started to pack his stuff. Putting his still soaked clothes into the bag, he'd started to dress for cold weather, as he was about to depart for the airport. He'd took a quick moment to book the flight again, reverting the departure date from tomorrow to six hours. That was the earliest flight possible for him to afford, but it should be enough.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/17/2016, 9:02 pm

People's presence doesn't bother me. Childish behavior on the other hand. The demigod shouted through the halls of her house as Oracle gave a hissing laugh. Sometimes the two knew exactly how to rub people the wrong way and with people who had a childish attitude it just made things that much easier. The yellow-belly python curled herself up on top of the new Xbox and shut her eyes to fall asleep while the warm console kept her body temperature up.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/17/2016, 9:19 pm

"Heh, I'm not THAT childish." he yelled back, retorted. He clearly wasn't annoyed. Finishing his packing, he went down the stairs, then put on his leather jacket and opened the door. He'd also called a taxi to go out to this wilderness. The taxi arrived right on cue. Wow, that was fast, he thought. He'd opened the door of the taxi and he sat back casually as the car shot forward to the airport.

Their relationship shattered quickly. Just as fast as how matter can be crushed and go through the spaghettification effect inside the center of a black hole, point singularity: in a million of a milisecond.

END TOPIC
    Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life, and new civilizations.To boldly go, where no man, has gone before.
    I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] - Page 5 Tumblr_nbpemddK7q1rciu2ro2_500
    Directed by: Khan
    Written by: Khan and Nerissa
    Produced by: J.J Abrams
    Cast: Khan and Nerissa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 1:06 pm