A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 12:17 am

Aiden felt Astrid leaning against his chest, then she quickly fell asleep on his lap. He kissed her on the forehead, before gently laying her down beside him. Then he lay on the floor beside her and fell asleep quickly. The floor felt cold, but with their warm clothing it was like sleeping beside a furnace.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 1:09 am

Astrid curled closer to Aiden and mentally called Oracle to her side. The ball python slithered her way through the house and up to the observatory, hissing as she passed by Aiden. Oracle wasn't really one for new people but did make a point of not biting or strangling Aiden. She simply slithered her way to where Astrid was laying and curled her body up close to the daughter of Loki.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 1:13 am

-------------------
    8 HOURS LATER
    -------------------

Aiden opened his eyes as the light from the sun shone into his eyes on the morning of December 25th. He and Astrid had both fell asleep right here on the observatory. She was still curled up beside him, and the snakes wrapped themselves around her. Quietly moving right near her, he tapped on her shoulders. "Good morning. And mery Christmas." he smiled.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 1:48 am

Astrid shuddered a little in her sleep but woke up all the same when she felt a tap on her shoulder.Hi. She said sitting up, realizing Oracle was still curled next to her. Standing up, the daughter of Loki moved to picked up the python and in turn let her war around her neck and torso gently. There wasn't anything odd to her about this but to anyone else it looked like something out of a weird movie with a snake charmer. Astrid made her way down the stairs of the observatory and made her way into the kitchen. What do you want for breakfast? She asked sleepily, pulling out some bowls and baking mix. I'm gonna make myself some waffles. She smiled to herself as Oracle slithered off her body and say on the counter near the tabletop to stay warm.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 1:55 am

"Omelettes and toast would be perfect." he said simply, yawning, while sitting down at the chair. "Although I guess I can do it myself." he shrugged, standing up. Moving toward the kitchen, he pulled out a frying pan and a toaster, then set the toaster while heating up the pan.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 2:06 am

Nope. Astrid said with a laugh as she turned off the tabletop and put away the other things he had taken out.Im making your breakfast my way. From scratch. She smiled as she went on and got started of making the waffle mix before turning to start on the omelet.What do you usually have in it? She asked with a smile as Oracle hissed about wanting some raw eggs. Astrid laughed a little and hissed back telling her to go into the basement and she could eat whatever vermin she could down there. With a hiss of slight joy she made her way off the table and into the slightly opened basement door. Pythons. Either always hungry, always tired or always in a pissy mood. She laughed to herself, earning a mean sounding hiss from the basement to which he returned a hiss of her own and a laugh.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 2:14 am

"Basic omelette, no further ingredients beside salt, though. And I prefer some pepper in it as well." he added, then grabbed the toast and took a large bite. "Why don't you just allow me to help a bit?" he gave her a kiss on the cheek, then returned to set the table, putting out the dishes and cutleries.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 2:28 am

Astrid laughed to herself and went back to cooking. She pulled the waffle iron out of the cabinet and set it up ti warm. While that was heating up the daughter of Loki went on to cook Aiden's omelet. Because you're my guest and a good host does the work to keep her guests happy. She smiled adding the salt and pepper to the omelet. Besides. I enjoy cooking. The raven haired girl said as she went on to finish the breakfasts and set them out on the table. Sitting down she dug into the waffles and watched as Oracle slithered up from the basement and sat on the top of the table in front of Astrid, hissing back and forth in conversation between the two.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 2:36 am

"But...heh, nevermind." he began, digging into his omelette. Astrid made it perfectly, which pleased him. "And yeah, you're great at cooking." So, after breakfast, are we going to start decorating the house or something?" he asked, while still eating the omelette. Reverting to his American voice, he asked again, after an entire day speaking his British accent. "And, you want me to use the American or British accent?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 2:54 am

After thinking for a moment Astrid made up her mind, and finished her waffles. Yes to the decorations and I prefer how you normally speak, without trying so hard. She said smiling as she took the plates and went to do the dishes. Oracle looked towards Aiden and hissed. It had no meaning to it but it still sounded harsh. Astrid hissed at Oracle and went back to washing as the python slithered off the table and through the halls of the house.Sorry for her. She doesn't really like people other than me and dad. She apologized.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 5:13 am

"Okie dokie." he shrugged, finally began to use his American accent once again. "And it's fine, I guess she'll warm up to others over time."

Standing up from the chair, he moved over to where Astrid was doing the dishes "Come on, lemme help." Aiden insisted, picking up a bowl while filling it with water. "Sometimes hosts gotta let guests do the work as well."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 5:49 am

Astrid gave an evil grin and threw some of the soapy water at Aiden, hitting him on the face and shoulders. The girl gave a laugh and covered her mouth to try and stifle the outburst building in her lungs.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 5:58 am

Aiden laughed as the soap got on all over his clothes and face. Immediately in retaliation, he splashed his hand against the surface of the sink, bursting water against the both of them. "RETRIBUTION!" he cried, while splashing more and more soap at Astrid. Yep, they were chaotic. It was as if they were antimatter and negative antimatters, probably gonna destroy the universe on combination.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 6:42 am

Butthead! Astrid laughed as she made a move for the spray nozzle of the faucet and aimed it at Aiden. With a simple push water made a jet stream straight for Aiden and hit him square in the chest. Karma! She shoulder with an evil laugh.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 6:47 am

"INCOMING!" he cried his war cry, while splashing more water at her. He staggered backwards as the water splashed against his chest. Reaching for a metal dish, he countered the jet of water and it splashed back at her, finally soaking both of them 100%.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 7:04 am

Astrid shrieked like a child and climbed up onto the counter completely drenched. I am the queen of this castle and you will no longer use my water against me. She smiled and laughed before turning the water on full blast and freezing before aiming the water at Aiden and hitting him again with tons of freezing cold water.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 7:08 am

Aiden fell to the ground with the large force from the water throwing him to the ground. He managed a laugh and jumped up to grab Astrid. "It is thy castle, but it does not mean thee is the one who decides it all!" he claimed with his British accent before grabbing Astrid by her hips and lifted her down. "We are chaotic, aren't we?" he asked quietly, landing a kiss on her lips again, before pulling back out. "I guess we should get changed before the cold kills us both."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 7:11 am

Astrid laughed and lucked his shirt for another kiss. So it would seem the queen has been dethroned. She giggled moving to walk up the stairs, Oracle slithering next to her on the ground. C'mon. Let's go change. She said holding out a hand for him to follow.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 7:16 am

"Yes." he chuckled, then followed Astrid upstairs, holding her hand. They left a long trail of water behind, but heh, they were going to clean and redecorate it anyway. "Right. Lemme go get changed in my room." he let go of her hand and reached for the door of his room.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 7:27 am

Astrid nodded and went to change in her room, Oracle following close behind. Closing the doors to her room Oracle and her started a heated argument in parsletongue involving many angry hissing noises that could probably be heard from Aiden's room. The daughter of Loki decided tonight was going to be game night for her and Aiden, something she needed to have to blow off steam. Pulling up her knee-high socks the demigod picked up Oracle and let the serpent wrap herself around Astrid loosely as she walked out of her room. The daughter of Loki tied her hair up in a messy bun to keep it off her shoulders and let it dry a little differently.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 7:35 am

Aiden, after about a few minutes, finally finished changing into informal jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt with a bright green sweater over it. He'd heard arguments coming from Astrid's room, hisses in parseltongue. He'd cleaned off most of the soap, but his hair remained soak, and he decided to leave it dry overtime. As he opened his door, he found Astrid standing in the hallway, and he approached her. "Right, so, when will decorating begin?" he asked excitedly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 7:43 am

Don't feel like decorating. Let's play video games. She smiled as she ran down the steps of her home and into the strictly gaming room. It was full of posters of games, copies of games and even had every version of an Xbox, Game Cude and PS whatever. Walking into the room she turned and walked backwards smiling at Aiden. Welcome to my sanctum. She said sitting down on the couch and turning on her Xbox One. Halo Reach was in the game slot and she grinned evil. Up for a little one on one? She asked as Oracle slithered down and around the game console, hissing happily with it's warmth.

http://www.polyvore.com/game_night/set?id=157804404
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 7:54 am

"To be honest, I never played Halo. But hey, do you play Battlefront, or Call of Duty? I played both of them, or maybe another double controllers game." he admitted, peering at the games on the list. "Ah, here we go: Call of Duty Ghosts." Aiden shrugged. "Or Advanced Warfare." he continued to peer, but his focus was on a DVD of Advanced Warfare, stacked between Modern Warfare 1 and 2.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 8:32 am

Don't play them. My friends do. She admitted after signing online and starting a new fight with some other online people. She killed with accuracy and skill whole Aiden wandered the stacks of her video games. In all honesty this was more of a way for me to escape the pestering of my mother sometimes. She admitted at the end of a raid, looking at Aiden after the fight.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 8:37 am

"Alright alright." he shrugged, then pulled out the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare DVD and booted up. After signing in, he began the game.

The objective was simple: kill the enemy team and gain 50 points before they do. Aiden started, and he was natural at it. He didn't take a single shot. The bullets made a few headshots, and he scrolled through every single one of his weapons everytime he went out of bullets. The guns he didn't reload, he replaced with countless other weaker but not less efficent weapons on the ground.

When the match finally came to an end, with 50-19, he flipped around in his chair. "What else can we play?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 7:39 pm