A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] - Page 4 Empty Re: I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/27/2015, 10:54 am

Aiden snpped from being distractive to complete focus. Ugh. The distractions overwhelmed him. Moving back to his old position, beginning with putting the ornaments in place. "You know. I made a record yesterday for not falling into a state of trauma once." he tried his best so that his mind wouldn't get the trigger to traumatize.

He failed.

Grabbing the sofa, he looked like he had jet lag. "Uh-oh. Astrid…" he murmured, doing his best to stay calm.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] - Page 4 Empty Re: I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 11:06 am

Astrid set her things down and rushed at Aiden, holding him to he wouldn't fall.You can fight it Aiden I know you can. I've seen you do it before luv. She said looking at her much loved Aiden. Oracle slithered her way onto Aiden's hand in hopes that, even though she was a little harsh to others, she could help him calm down.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/27/2015, 11:12 am

"I…I c-can't…" he tried to breath. Failed. Stuffing his mind with other happy memories failed. He needed something much more immensely powerful.

"H-hope you…don't m-mind." he said, his voice shaky. Pulling Astrid up he kissed her. He figured if it worked for Astrid last night then it would now.

Just as he speculated, his mind started to clear.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 11:17 am

Astrid embraced the kiss, knowing full well how much it would help him. She broke the kiss after a few moments and smiled at her boyfriend as she rested her forehead against his.Is it always going to be like this? She asked softly as her thumb ran along Aiden's cheek gently.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/27/2015, 11:32 am

"If you prefer I can either learn to resist, which is very difficult or allow myself to pass out." Aiden regarded. "We do kiss a lot, do we?" he began by making a silly question while his forehead remained rested against hers. "Tell me though, would you call me your boyfriend? So I can pronounce you my girlfriend."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 2:20 am

That's not what I meant, Aiden. She said looking into his blue eyes with her green ones. When he asked about her calling him her boyfriend she smiled and leaned away a little. I thought of you as my boyfriend this morning after we woke up in the Observatory together and after you kissed me. She admitted with a shrug as Oracle slithered her way around Aiden's body, up to his shoulder and then onto Astrid's figure.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 3:50 am

"Right, Astrid." he smiled at his girlfriend. Her green eyes met his blue ones. "You know, I've never forgiven myself after the forest. It hurted me. I was consumed by anger, betrayal and hate. And look at where we are now." He leaned himself further for a second one, before breaking the kiss again. "I was right. We do this a lot. But what the hell." Determined, he held her tight for the third kiss in a row, one hand grabbing her hair the other grabbed her hips. "My mom's gonna ruin this relationship soon or later." he murmured, as he pulled his lips from hers.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 8:20 am

Astrid relished the kisses she was given from Aiden and laughed a little when he talked about his mom ruining this.My dad won't care if that helps. Besides, who cares what parents think now a days anyway? She winked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed her boyfriend deeply, pulling herself closer to him.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 8:34 am

Aiden enioyed the kiss. He briefly pulled his head out, to murmur: "Aphrodite's all about seperating couples that she deemed too perfect. And aren't we perfect? We're quite alike.", before continuing the kissing thingy. And after a period of time, he finally let go. "Do you love me?" Aiden asked, repeating the question last night on the observatory.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 8:41 am

Again with this. Astrid said moving to go back to decorating the tree. It was annoying when he kept wanting an answer that she couldn't give him. With oracle wrapped around her the daughter of Loki started hanging silver ornaments on the pine tree, her face very focused looking. I've already told you the answer to that. She finally answered in regards to the question.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 8:47 am

"Right, right." he finally gave up, following Astrid back to decorating the tree. Perhaps he overused the word once again like last night. "I'm sorry." he muttered quietly to her as he carried the table to the other side of the living room, putting it in a corner. Then he continued with decorating the tree alongside Astrid.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 9:02 am

It's fine. She said bored, moving to grab some of the ocean blue ornaments, Somebody To Die For blasting over the surround sound and Oracle hissing to the demigod as the two began a conversation on parsletongue. It was nice not having anyone listen in on a conversation with the python, it wasn't always a nice one.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/28/2015, 9:10 am

Putting up the last piece of ornament, he moved onto the tinsels. It was boring job and he was starting to lose his focus. "Hey, whaddaya two discussing?" he raised an eyebrow, looking at Astrid as she spoke with Parseltongue to Oracle.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 11:49 am

Complaining about the other snakes that try to sneak in during the warmer months. Of course it was a lie but Aiden wouldn't have known that. Parsletongue, unless you were born with the knowledge of how to speak it, sounded exactly the same to anyone listening in on a conversation. Hisses all sounded the same after a while, even Astrid could admit to that.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/29/2015, 12:38 am

"Right." he muttered, but it was fishy. Bah, he though, whatever. He changed the subject immediately. "What else is there to do after we finish with the decorations? Are we gonna start the cleaning, although I guess you did all of that before." he asked. He hoped, that if they were going to clean, then he would do the dishes and set the table or some sort. Light job. Lighter spirit.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 7:10 am

I already cleaned. After this we can to whatever. I got you a few things actually for Christmas. She said as the daughter of Loki went to grab a ladder and start hanging tinsel and other things that were holiday themed around the room. Oracle slithered of the young adult and made her way onto the couch, where she curled up and looked both menacing and yet very relaxed.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/29/2015, 9:37 am

"And what would those activities be if you would clarify?" he asked. He would love to participate in anything she has, but now they needed to finish the tree first. Standing up, he moved to the tree and put up the last tinsels and ornaments in the box. "Done."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/29/2015, 9:46 am

Astrid looked at the tree, nodded and smiled a little while looking back at what she was doing with the decorations.Movies, i have a heated pool, Sauna. There isn't a shortage of things to do. I usually like to read in the massive library or write songs and things in the Observatory. The daughter of Loki said as she finished and climbed down the ladder and started gathering the boxes they emptied to be put into the closet until further need.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/29/2015, 10:10 am

"No heated pool or sauna. Movies would be perfect." he said, a random smile on his face. Putting away the empty boxes, he finished his chores and headed for the stairs to his room.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/30/2015, 5:13 am

Astrid watched as Aiden walked to his room and she walked back to the media room with her games and projector screen. Sitting down with Oracle in her lap she turned on her Xbox One and began playing FallOut 4 while she sat in the dark, the screen lighting up her face and green eyes. Oracle hissed about the game, asking about it and questioning what to do in it. Astrid hissed back her answers but her eyes never left the screen.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/30/2015, 5:33 am

Eventually Aiden was tired of being in the room for so long. Bolting straight up, he moved out to the hall. Even from here the distinctive sound effects of Fallout 4 failed to contain itself in the video game room. "Hey Astrid." he poked his head in. "Mind if I join?" Even as Aiden said so he was halfway to the couch Astrid was sitting on.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/30/2015, 5:54 am

I play this came alone. She said without looking from the screen, her eyes full of focus. Oracle tilted her head up to look at Aiden but went straight back to watching Astrid play the game. Using her tail the python pointed to something on the screen and Astrid nodded and hissed what one could assume to be a thank you.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/30/2015, 6:07 am

"I know Fallout is a singleplayer game. I meant that can I come in?" Sitting down in an Xbox set right next to Astrid's, he began inserting the Fallout 4 DVD, then started to play the game. "Fallout is awesome." he murmured under his breath. He'd had a lot of weapons back in the Xbox at camp.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/30/2015, 12:01 pm

Astrid didn't make any motion to hint at moving nor did Oracle, who simply watched the screen and helped Astrid when she saw fit. It was nice having a second pair of eyes on the screen, even more so when they were the eyes of a hunter. The hissing conversation ensued as Oracle and Astrid both team played Fallout4 while Aiden played it on another console. Personally Astrid loved Xbox but she ended up getting the PS4 anyway to play with her friends who only had that system.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/30/2015, 9:48 pm

Aiden continued to enjoy Fallout. The gameplay changed significantly, in a way, comparing to the previous Fallout. But sitting here in this room feels lonely. Even with Astrid sitting beside him, she was like a zombie. Noticing nothing around her. Aiden set the controller down.

"Astrid, do you have anything that we can do together?" he asked hopefully.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 9:54 am