A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Keep calm and dream on [private]

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Keep calm and dream on [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep calm and dream on [private]

Post by Green 1/13/2017, 6:59 pm

Keep calm and dream on [private] - Page 2 Tumblr_mb2ujtYlzs1qcozgeo2_250
    Once Nasim got himself to sleep, he made his way into Kylie's mind. At first, it was black since she had just fallen asleep, but he assumed that it would change. In his regular form, Nasim sat cross legged on the "floor" and sighed. "Usually people are in REM sleep when I 'dreamcrash' as you put it." He said with a shrug of his shoulders. "It's...nice sometimes. Other times I stay in my own head at night."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Keep calm and dream on [private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep calm and dream on [private]

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2017, 9:53 am

Kylie's dream started in soft and fuzzy colours as she drifted into a deep sleep. The patterns then cleared into a messy room, a bit old-fashioned, with sunshine glowing through the open windows. Kylie blinked. There were Christmas lights everywhere and the entire alphabet spelled out in black painted letters on one wall.

Nasim was on the carpet. Kylie sat up and squinted around. "Huh... I didn't expect to be here." She was visibly uncomfortable. "Can we change locations maybe?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/14/2017, 10:12 am

"...Stranger Things?" Nasim asked and turned to look at Kylie. He stood up from the carpet and walked over to sit down beside her. "Sure, we can change." Nasim slowly rested his hand on Kylie's and closed his eyes. He changed the scenery to a better one.

They looked to be in some ancient Greek temple in the middle of spring. His camp t-shirt and gray jeans shifted into a toga with a glass of warm milk in his hand. In the middle of the temple was a fluffily bed with light purple sheets and pillow cases with lotus flowers scattered over it. Nasim looked over at Kylie who had also changed into an ancient Greek attire. There was a light smell of vanilla in the air. The son of Hypnos smiled a bit, let go of Kylie's and walked up the white granite steps of the temple. "Better? This is one of my favorite places."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2017, 5:07 am

"Wow..." Kylie looked around in wonder -- the flowers, the pure sky, the radiant white temple and painted marble. All of it was so beautiful. So peaceful. "What is this place?"
    She followed Nasim up the stairs, dressed in a chiton. It was girdled at the waist and held by golden pins on her shoulders. She wasn't wearing any wig in the dream, so her hair was in its usual surfer-style, framed by a golden circlet.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/15/2017, 5:41 pm

Nasim looked over his shoulder at Kylie before sitting down on the edge of the bed. It was so soft that anyone might feel like they were falling. "My...temple." He joked, shrugging his shoulders. "Not really, I don't have a temple, but I dreamt this up one day when I was bored." Nasim answered and sighed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/16/2017, 8:19 am

"It's gorgeous," the ladyboy whispered. Everything was so vivid too! Normally the only senses involved in his dreams were vision and hearing but here, he could touch, he could smell things as precisely as if he were awake. "Is this somewhere special? The climate's quite hot for spring."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 4:48 pm

"Greece." He answered. "That is the , but..." Nasim could feel himself getting tired so he knew this wouldn't last very long. He looked over at Kylie and smiled faintly. "...I like you without as much makeup." Nasim said in almost a whisper, then turned to look out at the field of vanilla beans that shifted to a meadow of lavender. Just over it, it started to shower.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/17/2017, 10:29 am

He just smiled. "Maybe, when we know each other better, I can explain to you why I do drag. Apart from you know. My parentage. My personality." He chuckled and looked at the rain pouring outside, blinking as he realized the vanilla had been replaced by luscious lavender. In dreams, everything was fluid. Illusions came and went. Things changed under someone's eyes. Kylie was about to make another comment on how beautiful the temple was but noticed Nasim's behaviour. "Are you alright?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/17/2017, 11:10 am

The son of Hypnos could feel his power draining, but tried to give Kylie a reassuring smile. The details of the dream illusion started to fade starting with the raincloud and the meadow of lavender. "...I am fine. Just, running out of power." He closed his eyes and soon everything went to black. Nasim was no longer astroprojecting himself into Kylie's dreams.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/17/2017, 12:44 pm

The dream went black and Kylie's consciousness drifted away further into sleep, unaware that her body had snuggled close to Nasim's. People were staring at their sleeping selves curiously. Kylie gave a soft little snore. Her wig slid a few inches to the side.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/17/2017, 4:14 pm

Nasim had actually snuggled up against Kylie's side. He wasn't going to be functioning anytime soon, probably not until earlier that next morning. Don't worry, Nasim will be back in Kylie's dreams.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/17/2017, 5:10 pm

OOC: Should we do another topic? I'm starting to really like them ^^
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/17/2017, 5:20 pm

OOC: Totally! We can do them when Nasim appears in his/her sleep?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/17/2017, 5:35 pm

OOC: Oh my god yes let dream dates be a thing in this ship
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/17/2017, 5:46 pm

OOC: It is law!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/18/2017, 12:18 pm

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t24274-still-dreaming-private#1242313

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:17 am