A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sista Sista (Private)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sista Sista (Private)

Post by Green 1/24/2017, 2:14 am

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nfyu1zxE9L1t5d5ze
    "I'm also intrigued to meet this 'Dallas Ryder'. See how well this works out between the two of us. Maybe it'll turn out to be something interesting and spectacular or a total bust." She shrugged her shoulders and uncrossed her legs.

Last edited by Green on 1/24/2017, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/24/2017, 6:06 pm

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_oahdneeDIH1u4caf9o4_250Sista Sista (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_oahdneeDIH1u4caf9o9_r1_250

OOC: I finally got around to finishing Dallas' form.

BIC: Allison smiled. When Jedidiah had set her book down, Allison felt like she was actually interested in the conversation about Dallas. Allison flipped open the cover of her book and pulled out the picture she used as a bookmark of the 4 of them. She pointed to Dallas. "This is Dallas." Allison couldn't actually remember which of her friends or siblings had actually met them. She sometimes forgot that they weren't actually attached at the hip.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on 1/25/2017, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 12:16 am

OOC: I saw! Very nice form.

BIC: Jedidiah squinted her eyes a bit to get a better view of Dallas before smirking. "He looks a little young, but by physical standards he's attractive." The sixteen year old demigoddess ran a hand through her hair and cleared her throat. "Let's just hope he holds up on an intellectual level."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 12:49 am

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_oahdneeDIH1u4caf9o4_250Sista Sista (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_oahdneeDIH1u4caf9o9_r1_250

Allison smiled at the picture. It was taken about a year earlier when they all went on vacation in West Virginia. "Have you ever actually met Miles and Emma?" Allison said, looking at the siblings in the picture. "I wonder what they would think of this." Allison said, slipping her picture into the book. She looked down at her watch. "I think Dal is getting here tomorrow!"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 12:55 am

"In person and officially? No, I haven't, but I've seen them around." Jedidiah said truthfully. She didn't really have a lot of friends at camp-- a good five or six really good ones that doesn't include her siblings.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 1:23 am

Allison pushed herself up off the ground and offered a hand to help Jedidiah up. "They are in Emma's cabin. You should come and meet them." Allison always liked for her friends to meet Emma and Miles. She thought that they were great friends for anyone Allison picked up her book and smiled.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 1:35 am

The daughter of Athena thought for a moment before taking her hand and standing up. "Okay, fine. I'll meet Emma and Miles." She smoothed out her pants and camp shirt. "Emma, daughter of Zelos, Miles, son of Hypnos." Jedidiah nodded her head and smiled a bit. "Let's go."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 3:09 pm

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_oaevy049h91rn3i1xo8_400

Allison made her way over to the Minor Gods Cabin where Emma lived. She made her way in and waved to people as she pushed her way to the back. They were used to seeing her here. Allison hated that Emma was stuck living here with the other misfits. Even though all the beds were pushed against the wall, there was a lot of people always and it stressed Allison out. It didn’t seem to bother Emma, though. Allison finally made it to the back corner where Emma and Miles were sitting on Emma’s bed. When Emma saw Allison, her face lit up. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around Allison. ”Alli! I thought you were reading today.” Emma said smiling wide. Miles waved from behind her. ”Well, I was, but I ran into Jedidiah here, and I wanted her to meet you guys! She’s a daughter of Athena, too!” Emma turned and smiled at Jedidiah.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 3:53 pm

Jedidiah gave a small wave to the other two demigods at camp that were also Allison's cousins. She could see the similarities between the three demigods. "Hello.' Jed greeted, tucking her book underneath her armpit. "You two must be Emma and Miles. I've heard a lot about you." She gave a small smile. "Allison enjoys talking about her family."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 7:24 pm

Allison stepped aside as Miles stood up and offered his hand to Jedidiah. "I'm Miles Ryder, son of Hypnos. Don't believe anything Allison said, especially about-" Allison cut Miles off. "I didn't tell her." Allison said, her and Emma laughing a little bit. Miles rolled his eyes and sat back down. Emma stepped up. "Anyone Allison likes, so do I. I'm Emma Ryder, daughter of Zelos. That's my idiot big brother." Emma skipped right past shaking Jedidiah's hand and gave her a hug. Allison pulled her back. "You can't just hug people, Emma."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 7:33 pm

The hug did catch her off guard since she wasn't used to it, but she didn't freak out. Jedidiah pushed a few strains of lose hair behind her ear and gave them all a slightly larger smile. "Well it's nice to meet all of you." She looked around the Other Gods' cabin. It was nothing like her own. "Do you like staying here?" She asked Emma.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 7:56 pm

Allison sat down on Emma's bed next to Miles. "Uh... Yeah, it's good. I kinda wish I had a place to just be with the other Zelos kids, but I like people, so it's not too big of a deal." Emma said with a shrug. "Hey Al, did you hear that Dallas is coming in tonight?" A wide smile formed on Allison's face. "I cannot wait." Allison turned to look at Jedidiah. "Speaking of Dallas."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 8:05 pm

Jedidiah's face became still for half a second before relaxing again. "Your cousin and my maternal sister wants to set me and Dallas up on a date. She says that he is smart like I am and can carry on a conversation." The daughter of Athena shifted her weight from one leg to another in though. "I'm curious as to how it'll turn out."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 8:31 pm

Allison raised her eyebrows at Miles and Emma as Jedidiah explained. "What do you think?" Allison asked Miles and Emma. Both of them had huge smiles across their faces. Miles turned to Jedidiah. "We've been trying to find someone who would be good for Dal for, like, ever. If Allison thinks you two will be good, well, I've learned to trust Al on this stuff."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 8:55 pm

The daughter of Athena shifted her body weight again. "Looks like you have two recommendations for being a matchmaker so my confidence in you has sky rocketed." She smirked. "Hopefully everything will work out."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/26/2017, 1:31 pm

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_odtbnhszOs1rv20r8o1_500

Allison smiled as Miles complimented her. She was just beaming in general. She like playing matchmaker. She loved her cousins, but she exceptionally loved having both of her families here together, and soon they would be complete. "I can't wait to see Dallas again." Emma said excited. Suddenly, from behind her, they heard, "Well, you don't have to wait anymore." They all turned to see Dallas and instantly the 4 cousins ran into a huge group hug. They broke the hug away, all smiling wide. Dallas looked at Jedidiah. "You haven't replaced me, have you?" He joked. Allison laughed. "No, this is my sister."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/26/2017, 10:49 pm

Jedidiah turned around to look at Dallas as came into the room. She watched as his cousin gave him a large hug. She waited patiently for the dust to clear before stretching out her hand to Dallas. "Jedidiah Holston. It's nice to finally meet you." She smiled a bit. He was an inch taller than her and looked a bit older than what he did in the picture that Allison showed him.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/27/2017, 3:23 am

[

Dallas smiled at Jedidiah, shaking her hand with his. "Jedidiah. I like it. My name's Dallas Ryder. Son of Psyche." Dallas said, testing out what his cousins had told him was the typical way of introducing one's self at camp. Miles, Allison, and Emma all watched Dallas and Jedidiah intently. The three of the knew Dallas better than anyone, and were looking for any signs of what Dallas thought about Jedidiah.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2017, 2:20 pm

The daughter of Athena nodded her head to Dallas. "Thank you. It's Hebrew." Jedidiah gave Dallas an once over and thought for a moment. "Allison tells me that you're intelligent." She decided that she might as hell start a conversation with the son of Psyche. She was a bit nervous, but kept her game face on. "That must come in handy when starting a conversation."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 12:17 am

[

Dallas laughed a little. "Allison has a tendency to underestimate things. I'm more of a genius." Miles laughed. Typical Dallas. Things were looking pretty good. Dallas seemed invested in the conversation with Jedidiah, and that wasn't something he did. He was usually multitasking or distracted, or not looking at who he was talking to. Emma and Allison looked back at each other and smiled. Dallas looked back at Allison, and handed her an envelope from his pocket. "This came in the mail." Allison's eyes grew wide and she quickly slipped it in her book.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 12:26 am

Jedidiah couldn't help, but to give a little laugh. "Genius? Well, if that's the case you wouldn't mind testing your mental capability in the Athena cabin then? It's the gray one with an owl over the door." She said, taking a step forward. Her analytical eyes scanned over Dallas' form, then back into his bluish-gray eyes.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 12:43 am

Dallas smiled widely and crossed his arms. "Don't mind if I do." He was confident in himself. He was smarter than Allison, so he doubted that Jedidiah would be much of a challenge for him. "Now?" Dallas asked. He wasn't much for beating around the bush or putting things off. Allison raised an eyebrow at Jedidiah. She thought that things were looking pretty good between Dal and Jedidiah, so she didn't know if Jedidiah would still want her there with them.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 12:59 am

Jed shook her head because Dallas had no idea what he was getting himself into. He hadn't met Malcolm, their cabin's second hand man yet or Victoria so he was in for a rude awakening. "Let's just hope that you have enough brain power to keep up with understanding astrophysics and precolonial African trade and commerce." The daughter of Athena looked over at Allison, then back at Dallas. "Yes, now." And with that, she turned around on her heel and confidently walked out of the other gods' cabin.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 1:36 am

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_ofvjauRpub1srh1mgo8_250

Dallas looked back at Allison, confused. The daughter of Athena stood up and grabbed Dallas' wrist and started to pull them away towards his cabin. "You're in for a pretty rude awakening." Allison mumbled to Dallas. Miles and Emma started to follow behind them, but Allison put up a hand to stop them. "I'll keep you updated." Allison called back as they left the cabin and made their way over to her cabin. Allison stopped them in front of the door and held up the envelope he had given her. "Don't talk about this. Especially not in there." The daughter of Athena said, and then turned, leading Dallas inside.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 1:54 am

When Allison and Dallas came inside the cabin, Jedidiah had already began working on a whiteboard. She was doing a couple of practice mathematical equations and chemical formulas that have been on her mind for the longest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content