A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sista Sista (Private)

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sista Sista (Private)

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 2:09 am

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 3 Tumblr_ofvjauRpub1srh1mgo8_250

Dallas was absolutely blown away by the Athena cabin, as Allison had expected he would be. They found Jedidiah amidst the mess of whiteboards and books at a whiteboard near their bunks. Allison sat down cross-legged on her bed and gestured for Dallas to go over to Jedidiah. Dallas was a little suspicious of his cousin, but he wasn't sure. If he could see Emma's attitude, he'd be able to tell, but Allison was harder to read. Dallas walked up to the board and pointed to an oxidation equation. "That's not right."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 11:24 am

Jedidiah looked over at Dallas and smirked. "I know you're new here so you don't understand how genetically intelligent we all are. This oxidation formula is right. I know this because I've studied natural processes since I was five." The daughter of Athena turned her attention back to the whiteboard and continued writing. "When did you get claimed?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 3:33 pm

Dallas was not going to let his intelligence be attacked by Jedidiah. "Yes, I do know how smart you are. That one won't let me forget. " Dallas jerked a thumb at Allison, who was looking down at her letter, but not opening it. Allison looked up, smiled, and then looked back down. "Recently." Dallas responded, quickly moving past her conversation. Dallas pointed back at the equation. "The equation is technically correct, but you don't need to add oxygen here. This chemical already has a pyrotechnic composition, so it doesn't rely on oxygen to form an exothermic reaction. While it won't hurt it to add oxygen, it could over-saturate your experiment's environment with oxygen which might be a problem," Dallas pointed a few lines down. "down here. Not necessarily, but maybe."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 7:18 pm

Sista Sista (Private) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_nfyu1zxE9L1t5d5ze
    "Not necessary, but I like doing my work to the "T". I'll keep the oxygen, thank you." Jedidiah took in a deep breath and continued writing chemical equations. While she wrote, she looked over at Dallas. "I guess you're slightly above average when it comes to intelligence, but don't let that give you a big head. There are demigods here who could crush you under their boot or seduce you over a cliff."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 7:35 pm

Allison laid on her bed and pulled out a huge book on lineage from underneath her bed. She had looked at this book dozens of times, but she had a new insight that she thought might help her get somewhere farther than before. She flipped the book open and began reading.

Dallas' eyebrows turned in as Jedidiah talked. Dallas lived in a weirdly pigmented world. He saw people tinted with a color based on their emotion. Right now, Jedidiah was an orange-yellow color, somewhere between what he had come to know as smug and defensive. He didn't know what it meant, and he didn't know her well enough to ask. "Well, I really hope to avoid the big strong people around here, because I am very obviously not one of those." Dallas said, gesturing to his own physique. "I don't think I'll be easy to seduce, though."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 9:57 pm

The daughter of Athena smirked and moved out of the way for her brother, Malecai to get back. He was most likely trying to find Gizmo and Gidget, whatever the name of his cat was. "You don't think so? Apparently you haven't been in the Aphrodite cabin or...your own for that matter." Jedidiah went back to writing formulas on the board.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/30/2017, 11:15 pm

Dallas shook his head. "I'm not particularly easy to sway. It's one of my many great qualities." Dallas pushed his hand back through his hair and looked back at Allison. She was obviously distracted and wasn't really paying attention to him and Jedidiah. Dallas turned his head back to Jedidiah. Her tint was shifting between a dark green and the yellow-orange, and then back again. "What are you feeling right now?" Dallas asked.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/30/2017, 11:31 pm

"What do you mean?" She asked as she put the formula for photosynthesis one the board. "I'm feeling just fine. Nothing out of the ordinary for me." Jedidiah felt like she usually did, but for some reason. She felt a little...nervous. Most likely because she had been set up on a blind mini date to see how things would go between them. She turned her attention back to Dallas and looked him up and down.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/31/2017, 12:06 am

Dallas looked down at the ground nervously. "I'm sorry if that was weird. It's just... I can... Well, I kind of can read people's emotions. My brain depicts people tinted by their emotions and well, I'm not really great at it yet, and I can't tell what's going on with you're emotions." Dallas slipped his hands into his pockets.

Allison flipped through the book, only half listening when he heard Dallas telling Jedidiah about his special ability. She looked up, interested what was going to happen next. He wasn't expecting Dal to just put it all out there.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2017, 12:26 am

Jedidiah turned her full attention to Dallas and nodded her head once. "It's probably because your mother is the goddess of the Soul. It only makes sense that you can see people's true emotions." The daughter of Athena blushed a bit, but tried to contain what she was feeling. "The longer you stay here the more clearer and powerful that one ability will become. Trust me on this." She gave him a smile and capped the marker she was writing with.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/31/2017, 12:37 am

Dallas looked back at Allison who quickly looked down at her book. He had gotten pretty good at reading her emotions. She was excited, but also nervous. Dallas turned back to Jedidiah. "Are you speaking from experience? Do you have a special power?" Dallas asked. He was the only one of his cousins to have a power, so he didn't really understand what having one meant. Allison was good at languages, but that was nothing like his power.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2017, 12:50 am

"I do have one power and a couple of abilities." Jedidiah sighed. "Powers are things that you have to activately preform in order to do like a hand gesture or a head nod. For me, I can disarm three of my opponents. Ability wise? I can talk to owls, understand how to use a weapon, and in physically built for war.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/31/2017, 1:01 am

Dallas nodded, taking the information in. He understood why Allison insisted in her letters that what he could do wasn't a power. "That's... That's actually really cool." Dallas said, letting his defense down a little bit. Dallas pulled up a chair and sat on it backwards, giving himself a good view of what Jedidiah was working on.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/31/2017, 4:03 pm

Jedidiah shrugged. "It helps keep peace in my opinion and for us to talk things out instead of going straight to bloodshed." The daughter of Athena sat down on top of a pushed back table and sighed. "There's a good number of demigods here who don't have powers or abilities."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/1/2017, 12:58 am

Dallas crossed his legs on the chair and rested his arms on the back, and his chin on his arms. "There's so much I don't know about this place." Dallas looked at the equations on the board. He absolutely loved chemistry. He just loved looking at equations and reactions. It was like art to him. It also helped that he was really good at it. "And I don't like not knowing things." Dallas added.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/1/2017, 3:56 pm

"Well get used to it. There are something that you're not going to know about this place. Way too hold." Jedidiah pushed back some loose strands of hair passed her ear.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/1/2017, 6:51 pm

Dallas raised his eyebrow at Jedidiah. "Maybe you could help me learn. I feel like I could learn a lot from you." Dallas said, a slight surrender to Jedidiah. Allison eyed Dallas. That wasn't like him. He didn't admit that anyone could do anything for him. By saying this to Jedidiah, though, it showed that maybe not everything that it seemed with Dal. Or has Dallas changed? Allison thought. She looked back down.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/1/2017, 8:04 pm

Jedidiah looked over at Dallas with a slightly shocked look on her face. She only knew Dallas for about ten minutes, but she could already tell that he was awfully proud of himself. "Oh, you can. You can always learn something at camp especially from demigods from this cabin."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/1/2017, 10:36 pm

Dallas looked back and forth from Jedidiah and Allison. They both had gone electric blue. He knew that one. "Why are you both so shocked?" Dallas didn't really see anything weird with what he had done. Dallas stood up and grabbed a white board marker, writing out another path that Jedidiah's experiment could take.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/2/2017, 7:52 pm

The daughter of Athena quickly turned back to her white board and started writing random equations down as well. "You just don't seem like the type of individual that would admit to not knowing something and asking for help." Jedidiah looked over at Dallas, then back at the board.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/5/2017, 3:23 am

Dallas watched as her tint mellowed out. Honesty. "I usually don't have to, but I've learned that the fastest way to learn things and to get past the not knowing stage of things is to just admit you don't know it. I need to learn about camp." Dallas said to Jedidiah, and then turned back to Allison, whose jaw was practically dropped. This was not Dallas as she remembered him. What had happened since she came to camp?

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/5/2017, 5:39 pm

"Mm, fine. If anyone's going to teach you about the Greek gods, then it'll have to be me. Technically, Mr. Chiron teaches a class similar about Ancient Greece and what the gods are up to now, but since you want to excel, then I will try by best to make sure you understand everything." Jedidiah didn't take her eyes off the white board. "Any questions?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/5/2017, 10:50 pm

Dallas looked down at his shoes. "Uh... Anything really." Allison was looking up fro her book when Dallas looked back at her. She wasn't looking at Dallas anymore, though. She had a pretty firm understanding of how Dallas was feeling about his interactions with Jedidiah, but she had no clue how she was feeling. Allison was trying to get some read off of her sister, but she just couldn't.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/6/2017, 9:48 am

Jedidiah paused what she was doing and turned around to face Dallas. "Have you gotten your celestial bronze weapon yet?" She asked, twirling the black erase marker in her hand.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/6/2017, 10:23 am

When Jedidiah looked back at Dallas, it was one of those moments where he really appreciated that he was the one that could read emotions, instead of having his read. "Uh... No?" Dallas said, not entirely sure what Jedidiah meant. While he knew what every word in her sentence meant, he didn't know what they all meant together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content