A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+15
sienna
Ben zexion
tyler oakley
Bell
daddeme
SilverMoon
Aves
shortyy.xo
Alpha Wolf
Lady Reyna
Perca
Dez the Soul Reaver
Blaze
Kendall
Mason
19 posters

The Lake

horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

The Lake - Page 25 Empty Re: The Lake

Post by horselover96 2/10/2013, 2:14 pm

"Someon I have a crush on le me back and we want to be togther but their pride is badly in their way "I said
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 3/14/2013, 7:58 pm

Logan scowled. "I know someone just like that." He said, thinking of Emma. Suddenly he remembered he had to unpack. " Shoot. Be right back," he said, running off.
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Post by horselover96 3/16/2013, 9:33 pm

"Ok " I said

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 10:32 pm

Louise Taylor

Louise Taylor was getting tired of the freakazoids at Camp. They were so gross and annoying and ugh, why are they so weird. At first, Louise didn't mind, until she went back to school for a year and became...better, per say. Louise looked up from watching her shoes and saw that she wound up at the lake. Gods, she walked far. Was she that annoyed? Wow. She wasn't even wearing a swim suit, just a dumb old sundress. But the daughter of Luna did not care. It seemed like there was no one here, and that was okay by Louise. In fact it was perfect. No annoying little campers to get in her way.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385

Post by communist 6/28/2013, 11:45 pm

Ivory St Claire walked in, the slight wind causing her long, dark mane of hair to billow behind her. The daughter of Flora wrinkled her nose at the smell of fish — a scent she had always thought to be disgusting — but continued walking towards the clear blue water. The lake was one of the only places she liked at this stupid military camp, mainly because it wasn’t a very popular hangout. Most of the people at this camp were nuts. For gods’ sake, the other day someone had pulled a knife on her because she had said something that was a bit snarky to them. Her hazel gaze raked the beach as she feverently hoped nobody else was there. Unfortunately, the odds were not in her favour. There was someone there; a girl, to be more precise. With a barely audible sigh, Ivory debated on whether or not to talk to her. The “don’t talk to her, keep to yourself” option won, and she continued to make her way towards the water.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 11:54 pm

Louise Taylor

The daughter of Luna looked up. She saw a girl. Louise squinted, hoping that it wasn't Ana or another annoying girl like that. From what she could tell, the girl didn't like a wreck like Emo. But she wasn't as preppy as Spazzy. Ah nicknames, they were always hilarious. But that is besides the point. The girl did not look familiar to Louise, maybe she was new. Or maybe Louise did not bother to remember her. Eh, she didn't look that bad. Plus, she did need some 'cooler' friends. It's not that bad to try, right. "Hey!" Louise called out to the girl. Eh, that seemed good enough.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 6/29/2013, 12:50 am

Ivory let out another inaudible sigh. "Hey, there," she called back, carefully. If this girl was one of those psychos that were inevitably everywhere, she didn't want to be stabbed to death. Saying she wasn't exactly the best at fighting would be an understatement.
    She turned on her heel and started to walk towards the girl. As she got nearer, she realised the girl didn't look that bad; for one thing, she didn't look like a sweaty savage. And, for another,  Ivory didn't recognize her, which was actually a good thing. She internally shrugged and looked up as she reached the girl. "The name's Ivory. You can call me Ivy if you want." She gave the girl a wry smile.

Post by Guest 6/29/2013, 12:58 am

Louise Taylor

Louise smiled, "Louise, but if you must, you can call me Lou." Louise honestly like the nickname of Lou. One of the girls of sophomore year called her Lou, Chelsea, she thought. It kind of just..stuck. The brunette might actually not mind the girl, Ivy, that much. It's not like she seemed like one of the dorks who parade around Camp like they're actually Romans. Like no, this is not Rome. Go home sweetie. Ivy couldn't be that bad, unless she knew Ana, Thomas, Logan or the worst, Ellie. Bleck, she could just die thinking about them.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 6/29/2013, 2:50 am

Ivory Anne St. Claire

“Alright. Lou it is,” Ivory said, her smile becoming a bit more genuine. So far, Lou didn’t seem to be a psycho. Thank the gods for that; there needed to be more normal people at this camp, not freakshows who pulled out their weapons at . . . well, everything, practically.

“So . . . who’s your godly parent?” Ivory asked. A typical camp question. “Mine’s Flora.” She didn’t really like giving out her mother’s name. Most people stereotyped the children of the flower goddess as softies obsessed with flowers and it was pretty obvious she was neither of those — even though she couldn’t fight. Physically, anyways. Verbally, she was pretty good.

Off-topic. Ivory tore away from her train of thoughts and waited for Lou to answer her.

Post by Guest 6/29/2013, 3:11 am

Louise Taylor

"My mom is Luna, goddess of the moon or something." It's not like Luna was a horrible mother or anything. It's just like, Louise didn't want to be apart of her mother's world. But Luna is a pretty notable goddess. Luna Bars, those things are good. And Lunar Eclipse, that's something as well. If Lou really cared about Camp Jupiter like her sister did, maybe she would know some other things. But oh well.

"Mine's Flora" Ivy had said. Louise doesn't recall any children of Flora before. So she guessed that was good. But from what she could remember, Flora's children were like, bo-ho styled kids. All that floral patterns and paisley going on everywhere. But Ivy didn't look exactly like that. She looked kind of like...Louise. Pretty, fashionable, and she doesn't keep a knife on a bracelet or something stupid like that. This could be a beautiful friendship, she could see it now. And if they ruin Emo and the other's social life, that would be perfecto. Oh wait, they didn't have social lives, her bad.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 6/29/2013, 4:07 am

Ivory Anne St. Claire

“That’s cool.” Ivory shrugged; having Luna as a mother didn’t seem to be too bad. She was better than Flora, at least. Then again, the grass was always greener on the other side. Well, not always, but sometimes.

Ivy found that she was starting to like Louise. It was rare for her to think highly of anyone at Dump Jupiter — that name suited it infinitely better — but Lou was an exception from those bêtes who ran around with swords like it was really twenty-seven BC. If there were any other normal people — well, except for Lou, of course — she had yet to meet them. All in all, Ivory hated this camp. She couldn’t wait till she was eighteen, so she could leave this place of [mostly] imbeciles and get an apartment or something. Even the risk of dying of monster attacks would be worth getting out of here.

((i pulled an allnighter uwu))

Post by Guest 7/1/2013, 1:44 am

Louise Taylor

"Yes yes, I know. God parents and everything Camp Jupitery is amazing and crap like that." Lou said to her. She never really liked the beginning of a conversation with new people she just met. It's basically, 'Who's your God parent?' 'What's your name?' 'How old are you?'. It gets annoying after a while. "Are you knew or something? Cause I haven't seen you before and I think I would've noticed you before. Also, James would've mentioned you because he like knows everyone in this whole crappy Camp. "Louise rambled.
    [/color]
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 7/16/2013, 1:04 am

"Dump Jupitery stuff, amazing? Haha, no." Ivory rolled her eyes, brushing her light brown hair out of her face. Like anything at this place was amazing. "Anywho, to answer your question -- kinda. I've been here for, like, three weeks, but I don't really talk to the dumb*sses that this place is mostly full of." Idly, she pushed a small clump of sand to the side with one of her light pink Valentino flats. It made a slight rasping sound against the ground as it was shifted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:19 pm