A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Theo's Bunk

Theo's Bunk - Page 5 Empty Re: Theo's Bunk

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 9:21 am

Sinder just wanted to get the pain over with, so the idea of just ripping her leg away came to her mind. That would hurt Theo too, and that would be just mean of her. 'Don't stop. Just get it off!' she tells him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 6:19 pm

Theo nodded. He sat up so that he could work better, fingers gently prying the stuck skin apart. It hurt like crazy, but he didn't want to hurt Sinder any more than he had already. Instead, he just gritted his teeth and kept at it. Finally, he succeeded in separating them.

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 7:04 pm

Sinder lets out a last cry of pain as Theo seperates them. She was in a lot of pain. She wipes a tear of pain from her eye, and hardens herself.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 7:07 pm

"You okay?" Theo asked, rubbing his leg and wincing. "Gods, I'm so sorry Sinder. I didn't think anything like that would happen.." He both looked and felt extremely guilty. What kind of a monster was he? He thought he saw her wipe a tear from one of her eyes and it didn't exactly improve matters. He felt horrible, but didn't know what to do. Instead, he just hoped her reaction wouldn't be too angry... but the gods knew he deserved it.

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 7:37 pm

'I slept through a nightmare, so I probably was all sweaty and nasty. My leg brushed against yours, and it got frozen to you since my leg was partially wet.' Sinder explains to Theo. She rubs her now raw leg, and cries out again.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 8:06 pm

Theo looked quite horrified. "I-I'm sorry," he mumbled, flinching slightly when she let out a soft cry of pain. Oh gods, this was all his fault. If he just wasn't a freak son of Boreas, if he could have convinced her to find someone to take his place, if only... But he was a son of Boreas and she still hadn't walked away from him yet. He touched her shoulder in a quick gesture. "I'm sorry," he said again, knowing that he was being repetitive, but unable to help himself.

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 8:11 pm

'It's...it's fine. You can't help it.' Sinder tells Theo as she lays back down on the bed. Even after all of what just happened, Sinder manages to fall alseep again.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 8:16 pm

How did she manage to fall asleep so quickly? He couldn't get to sleep in twice that time if he tried. Not now anyway. He hid a slow smile as he looked down on her; she was absolutely adorable when she was asleep. He laid down again and cuddled her to him. Her head tucked comfortably under his chin, he fell asleep after several long minutes.

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 8:20 pm

Sinder wakes back up hours later from yet another nightmare. There had to be some type of medication for making them go away. She looks up at a clock on the wall. It read 1:00 P.M. Time for them to wake up. Not wanting to wear her gross shirt, she grabs a smaller one of Theo'ss. Even that just hung off of her. She puts it on though, and throws her shirt on the floor. She goes over to Theo, limping from her leg pain, and hits him with a pillow to wake him up.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 8:31 pm

"I'm awake!" Theo cried as he got nailed in the face by a pillow. He looked around wildly, almost falling out of bed in his panic to scramble up. Whatever, she'd seen him do more embarrassing things than that probably. Checking her out, he noticed that she was wearing one of his old t-shirts meaning that she must have had another nightmare. He wished that there was something that he could do for her, but if there was, he didn't know how to help. There wasn't any way that he could drive the dreams away. Taking her hand gently, but firmly in his, he met her eyes with concern. "You okay girlie?" he asked her. Nightmares were rough, especially on her.

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 8:35 pm

'Yeah, I am. The nightmare didn't affect me as badly as normal. Maybe because of my leg.' Sinder tells him, forcing herself to meet his eyes.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 8:40 pm

Theo flinched and looked away. "Look Sinder," he said. "I'm really sorry about that, okay? I didn't mean for anything like that to happen to you."

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 8:42 pm

'Theo, it is fine.' Sinder says as she hugs him. To take it to the next level, and kisses him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 8:55 pm

Theo was so surprised that he almost didn't kiss her back; he just stood there while his brain turned to mush. Once his initial shock wore off after a second or two, he pulled himself together and started kissing her back, pulling her close to him. Gods, he loved kissing her... even if that wasn't such a good thing.

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 9:32 pm

'Enough.' Sinder says as she pulls herself away from Theo.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 10:22 pm

"Aw, please baby?" Theo pleaded, kissing her forehead, her nose, and again her perfect lips.

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 10:45 pm

'I...said...enough.' Sinder says angrily as she pushes him away from her.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 10:46 pm

Theo looked hurt, but he understood. "Sorry," he muttered. "That was poorly played on my part."

Post by Guest 6/17/2012, 8:26 am

'Yeah, it was.' Sinder growls at Theo. Gods, for no actually reason she was in a terrible mood. Now she would have to stay like that for the whole day.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/17/2012, 8:30 am

Theo smiled rather sadly. "Alright. Well, it's past noon so if you want to get changed, now's the time."

Post by Guest 6/17/2012, 8:32 am

Sinder couldn't help it, but it came out. 'Why do you sound so sad?' she asks him, puzzled expression written across her face.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/17/2012, 8:35 am

Theo shook his head. "It doesn't matter," he said because that was the one answer that he was unwilling to give. He loved Sinder, but he didn't want to put her on the spot or make her feel like she owed him anything when he didn't deserve her... Not after Alex's death.

Post by Guest 6/17/2012, 8:38 am

'Fine then.....so what do you wanna do?' Sinder questions him as she sits back down on Theo's bed.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/17/2012, 8:40 am

Theo shrugged and hesitantly sat next to her. "Dunno. Get some clothes on and go kill something? You look like you could do with killing a few monsters."

Post by Guest 6/17/2012, 8:45 am

'Sounds like a plan.' Sinder tells Theo as she rises to her feet. She then proceeds to walk out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:12 pm