A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Theo's Bunk

Theo's Bunk - Page 3 Empty Re: Theo's Bunk

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 8:04 pm

"I....I believe you..." Sinder tells him quietly. She did believe him too, just why? Why did she all of the sudden think of his word as the truth? Maybe it is because he didn't, as a matter of fact, break his promise. She had overreacted and took it the wrong way. He was trying to help her, yet she had felt as if she was being assaulted. She hugs him tighter, never wanting to let go.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 8:36 pm

Theo felt Sinder's grip on him tighten after she said those words. She believed him, but why? Hadn't he overstepped himself last week? Gone too far? Okay, maybe she overreacted just a tad, but he never should have put her in that position. But, how could he promise never to put her in that same situation again? What if that was just the first time he suddenly got pushed to the brink, what would happen the next time? Would she run from him again? Would she end it for real the next time. He didn't want to think of that though, didn't want to see that reality. Instead, he focused on Sinder, the feel of her in his arms, her warmth to his cold. "You're warm," he said softly, cuddling her to him. "It feels nice."

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 8:39 pm

Sinder felt all warm and fuzzy inside as he cuddled her. This was all wrong, she was supposed to hate him, but she couldn't stay angry at him. How come? Was there something wrong with her? A tear escapes from her cheek, and freezes to her skin as it comes in contact with Theo's chest. How was she so warm on the outside when she was so cold on the inside?
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 8:49 pm

Theo felt something cold on his chest, freeze to his shirt. He looked down at Sinder, suddenly concerned. All other thoughts fled from his mind. "Hey, beautiful," he said, tenderly tracing the trail the tear had left on her face. "You're crying," he said dumbly. Gods, why was he always messing things up for her? What'd he done this time? He shivered slightly. How could he ever make her happy when just being with him seemed to always end up upsetting her? "What's wrong?" he asked carefully, touching his forehead lightly to hers.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 8:51 pm

"Me, that is what is wrong. I am supposed to be mad at you, but somehow I am not!" Sinder says, her voice all shrill from crying and talking at the same time.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 8:53 pm

"That's because, even though I'm the world's biggest jerk to you, some part of you still loves me," Theo said. He wiped a tear off her cheek with a sad smile. "There's nothing wrong with you, Sin. It's me."

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 9:05 pm

'Theo, you are the nicest boy, ever.. You wanted to...you know, but you forced yourself not to. You had the goodness to let me go. You could have easily taken me down, but you didn't. That makes you a great hero to me.' Sinder explains to Theo as she wipes tear from her cheek.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 9:10 pm

"I thought I was the bad guy," Theo said in a tone of mock disappointment. "And c'mon, beautiful," he said, tone serious again. He kissed her nose. "And when I do that in the end, I don't want to use force. It's not right that way," he said softly. "And I really can't afford any more screw ups when it comes to you."

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 9:14 pm

'No matter how many times I tell you I hate you, and no matter how many times you screw up, know this, I will love you forever and always.' Sinder tells him, a smile now spread across her face.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 9:17 pm

Theo smiled back, kissing her on the lips this time. "Maybe you shouldn't say such things to me," he said thoughtfully. "I love you too much to be able to think clearly when you say things like that, especially when it's dark and we're alone."

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 9:22 pm

'Just never try anything like that again, and I will always stick to you.' Sinder tells him. Hopefully he could keep that promise too.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 9:26 pm

"Try anything like what?" Theo asked innocently. "Anyway, no funny business tonight," he said firmly. "I'm on mental overload as it is and you don't need that right now." He loved her to death, which was probably going to be a big problem. He had said that he could deal with it, but he just hoped that it was true.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 9:28 pm

Sinder felt safe from all harm now. She also felt tired. She moves her head closer to her knees, making herself into ball on Theo's lap. She starts to fall asleep slowly.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 9:32 pm

Theo felt her body slowly relaxing against his and knew that she was falling asleep. He pulled back the covers and tucked her in. After a moment of hesitation, he got in next to her, molding his cold body against her hot one. Letting out a soft, contented sigh, he fell asleep, one arm protectively around her waist.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 9:39 pm

Sinder never did actually fall asleep. She silently watched to see what Theo would do. All he did though, was fall asleep. That was good. One more reason to trust him. She finally does fall asleep, her head buried into his chest.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 9:47 pm

Theo surprised himself that night. He'd only just fallen asleep when he was plagued by a vivid dream. Jerking upright what felt like hours later, but it couldn't have been too long because it was still dark outside. Shivering violently and suddenly freezing, he found that his shirt was stiff with frozen sweat, gross. Making a face, he tugged it off. That wasn't much better and he knew that it'd freak out Sinder, but he couldn't leave it on and get back to sleep. Sitting up in bed next to her, he tried to remember it, but the details were slipping away as fast as he tried to hold onto them. He shivered again, cold. It was too fresh in his mind for him to just go back to sleep.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 9:52 pm

Sinder shoots up straight. Another nightmare. She doesn't notice that Theo is awake though. She hugs her knees to her chest, and starts crying from the terribleness of it.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 9:58 pm

Theo looked at Sinder, seeing her shoot up next to him. Looked like her nightly dose of terror had come. "Hey, beautiful," Theo said gently, wrapping his arms securely around her. "It's okay. It wasn't real. I'm here, you're safe now." He didn't know what else to do but calm her down until the sobs started to recede at least a little.

Post by Guest 6/9/2012, 10:02 pm

Sinder was breathing heavily, and soaked in sweat. Now all of that sweat made her skin feel like it had an odd coverinng over it from being frozen by Theo. She looks up at his face, and hugs him tight, unable to speak from being so scared.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/9/2012, 10:05 pm

Theo simply held her to him, just being there for her. When it came to the terrors of the night, he was helpless. His own nightmare was melting to the back of his mind in the wake of Sinder's need, but it was by no means completely forgotten. The memory of it made him hug her to him all the more tightly.

Last edited by WolfGirl on 6/10/2012, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 6/10/2012, 7:08 am

'Wh....why are you awake?' Sinder asks Theo, tears starting not to flow down her face as much.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/10/2012, 7:32 am

"Dream," Theo muttered. It had to be around midnight and they were both awake after some pretty horrible dreams. Great.

Post by Guest 6/10/2012, 8:15 am

'Was it a bad dream?' Sinder asks him. She didn't even notice how tired she still was, and before Theo could answer she fell asleep in his arms.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/10/2012, 8:18 am

Theo smiled his amusement. Good ole Sinder, he thought. He might as well try to get some sleep too, it wouldn't do any good to be tired come daylight. With a shiver, he slipped down in bed so that he was laying flat with Sinder... But try as he might, the memory of the dream kept him awake until morning came.

Post by Guest 6/10/2012, 8:28 am

Sinder wakes up the next morning to see that Theo was still wide awake. "Why didn't you sleep?" She asks him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 3:10 pm