A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Theo's Bunk

WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Theo's Bunk - Page 4 Empty Re: Theo's Bunk

Post by WolfGirl 6/10/2012, 8:30 am

"Couldn't," Theo replied shortly, but not unkindly. He tried for a smile and didn't quite succeed in pulling it off. "Had a dream..." he tried to explain and just stopped there, feeling horror wash over him anew. He blinked and shook it off. "How'd you sleep?" he asked her, trying to deflect the subject away from himself.

Post by Guest 6/10/2012, 9:09 am

'Okay I guess.' Sinder tells him with a yawn. She was still extremely tired, but she shook it off.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/10/2012, 9:19 am

Theo looked suspiciously at her. "You sure about that? I know you had a nightmare too." You were crying like something truly terrible had happened.

Post by Guest 6/10/2012, 3:44 pm

'Don't remind me.' Sinder says bitterly.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/15/2012, 1:55 pm

"Alright," Theo said, resting his head on her shoulder. "You want to talk 'bout it or attempt to put it in the back of your mind?"

ooc: I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest 6/15/2012, 2:57 pm

'Just forget about it.' Sinder growls at Theo.

OOC: Welcome back!!!!!!
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/15/2012, 3:02 pm

"Good luck with that," Theo muttered darkly, thinking back to his own dream. Gods... He shivered unconsciously, then became very conscious of that fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt which was probably one of the reasons he was suddenly cold. Oops. If she went crazy on him, he wouldn't be able to complain; he'd had plenty of time before she woke to go grab a t-shirt. Whatever, there was always a slight chance that she'd be cool with it though it wasn't likely.

Post by Guest 6/15/2012, 3:10 pm

'Eh...Theo, you had a shirt on when I fell alseep and now you don't. Why is that?' Sinder asks Theo, glaring into his eyes.

OOC: Damn I missed using Sinder!
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/15/2012, 3:14 pm

"I didn't do nothing!" Theo protested, meeting her glare unflinchingly. Should he lie or try to explain? She'd only pulverize him later if she found out he lied and he hated lying to her... not that he'd ever really tried. Still, it wasn't worth risking. "And if you really want to know," he said with a sigh and raised his eyes to the ceiling. "I had a dream too." It didn't seem very manly or whatever for him to be having nightmares too and he didn't quite meet her eyes. He didn't know why, but he felt guilty about the whole nightmare. It wasn't like he'd done something bad, but he felt distressed that he'd let down his mental defenses enough to let one slip by.

ooc: I MISSED HER TOO!

Post by Guest 6/15/2012, 3:20 pm

Sinder guessed that Theo's explanation. made sense. She had nightmares nightly, so it was pretty common for her. She didn't really care at all that Theo had one. 'But why did you take your shirt off?' Sinder asks him, not wanting to say that she understood. She couldn't appear to be soft, she had to be cold and independent.

OOC: All my charries are nice, until you get to Sinder. She is cold, that is why I love her! Ooooh, and Theo too! (:
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/15/2012, 3:25 pm

"'Cause it was soaked in frozen sweat and kinda gross," Theo said, slightly wary. "And rather than try to sleep with it on, I just decided to take it off but was too lazy to go find another one before you woke up." There were dark shadows under his eyes and he was having a hard time focusing on her. He hadn't slept at all since he'd woken up, so it would have been just as well if he'd just kept his shirt on; it hadn't made any difference in the end. It'd been dumb, seeing that Sinder was really touchy in that area and he'd pushed his luck already as it was. He just hoped that he didn't look as tired as he felt because Sinder didn't seem to be too affected by her own dream... At least she'd fallen asleep again.

ooc: he's so amazingful! xD Sinder's the best though - he can be such a push-over when it comes to her!

Post by Guest 6/15/2012, 3:52 pm

Sinder stands up and starts rummaging through Theo's clothes. 'I think you have more clothes than me.' She tells him as she throws him a shirt.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/15/2012, 4:02 pm

"I dunno," Theo said with a shrug. "A lot are too small or something of the like." He pulled on the shirt with a grimace, feeling the threads stiffen slightly as they touched him.

Post by Guest 6/15/2012, 4:05 pm

Sinder looks at Theo. 'Too small.' She starts rummaging through his clothes again until she pulls out a shirt that had to be two sizes too big for him. She throws it at him 'Try that one on.'
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/15/2012, 4:06 pm

Theo tugged the other one off with some difficulty and pulled the other one on. He rubbed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose to stay awake. He shouldn't be so tired, but it'd been a rough night; mentally anyway.

Post by Guest 6/15/2012, 4:09 pm

Sinder gives him a sympathetic look. 'Get some more sleep.' she says as she lays back down on Theo's bed.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/15/2012, 4:15 pm

"I'm fine," Theo protested, but he snuggled up to her anyway. Well, if she was going to let him try to get some sleep then he wasn't going to turn down the opportunity. He had his pride, but he wasn't that stupid. "Thanks," he murmured, wondering if he'd manage to sleep while he still could.

Post by Guest 6/15/2012, 5:35 pm

'You're welcome' Sinder says as she cuddles up to Theo. Happy being in his grasp, she falls back asleep
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/15/2012, 6:23 pm

Theo smiled, but couldn't get to sleep like she. Instead, he laid awake for how long he knew not. Seeking comfort in Sinder's warmth, he wrapped his arms more securely around her. At last, in the end, he too slept.

Post by Guest 6/15/2012, 8:36 pm

Sinder wakes up, but not from a bad dream this time. This time from pain. A sharp pain that ran up her leg. She throws the covers off of her to see that her leg was frozen to Theo's leg. She remembers Theo's words from the lake, not to rip it off. She shakes Theo awake. "T....Theo!" she cries out.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/15/2012, 10:24 pm

"Wha-?" Theo asked, eyes opening with a snap at Sinder's shaky voice. She'd awoken him from a vivid dream. The same dream, in fact, that he'd dreamed before. He was glad that she'd woken him, it'd been reaching the climax.

Post by Guest 6/15/2012, 10:28 pm

'Leg!' Sinder exclaims. She was in a hell lot of pain, and Theo moving around when he woke up didn't help.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 9:02 am

"Oh sh!t," Theo exclaimed when he finally saw what was the matter. "Gods Sinder, I'm sorry." He looked around. He couldn't use water or anything like that this time to dislodge her this time because the water would automatically freeze to him, if not her as well. "Okay," he said after a minute. "I know that probably hurts like hell, but just bear with me for a minute." With that, he very carefully and very slowly started to separate their legs.

Post by Guest 6/16/2012, 9:11 am

Sinder cries out in pain. It was like her skin was being slowly ripped off, which pretty much was what was happening. 'Do you know what exactly you are doing?' she asks him through gritted teeth.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 6/16/2012, 9:16 am

"Yeah," Theo sorta lied, taking a break. It was probably painful, but he couldn't help that. "If you feel like hitting me really hard when I'm done, feel free to do so."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:24 pm