A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Backpacking (Private)

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Backpacking (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Backpacking (Private)

Post by nix 6/18/2012, 11:26 pm

K- "What?" She asked, unable to understand this.
    ooc: it is okay ^^
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 6/18/2012, 11:34 pm

OOC: I edited my last post in e OOC part.
    BIC: "I mean, we have a lot more ground to cover. And, where's Sherlock?" I wondered. I whistled loudly, and in a moment's time Sherlock came running towards me, a coral-colored fish in his mouth.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/19/2012, 7:43 am

"Oh," She sighed yet again, a little bit daunted by this.
    OOC: LOLOLOL I voted for those posts xD
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/19/2012, 11:17 am

I continued to hike up the distinct trail, when I saw Sherlock, with a coral-colored fish in his mouth. I simply nodded. This wasn't a surprise to me, Sherlock always brought me back fish or other animals such as squirrels. After about two hours of serious hiking, we were almost there...

OOC: I'm just going to time skip a bit...
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/19/2012, 2:53 pm

"Are we here now?" She exclaimed, close to about bored of her mind. She made little chat with Spencer, as she felt her shoulders were oh so terribly sore. Her black hair didn't frizz, suprisingly, throughout the trip, although she was sweating from the neck down.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/19/2012, 6:54 pm

"Almost," I said, laughing, amused by Kat's boredom. After another fifteen minutes, I abruptly stopped. I turned to my right, and trudged into the trees, off the trail. Another five minutes, and a cmall clearing came into view, with a circle of rocks in the center as the fire pit. A long tome ago, I had cleared all the branches and leaves to create a clearing. I made it so neat, that I even raked the dirt with a broom that I created out of twigs. I set down my pack, against a tree, and stretched my legs. I unzipped my pack, pulled out a tent, and handed it to Kat. "Why don't you set this up while I go hunt? I've got a hunting rifle hidden in a log." if that doesn't work, plan B was to set up snares.

Sherlock grabbed a wide green leaf, and set it down by the fire pit. Then, he set down his lovely fish upon the leaf.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/19/2012, 6:58 pm

Kat stared at the tent, completely bewildred by the mechanics of it. She clearly had never done this before, and was willing to give it a go. "Does it have instructions?" She asked, as she dumped the sticks and the fabric on the ground, looking for the paper.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/19/2012, 9:13 pm

S- "Yes, yes it does have instructions," I shouted, from a long distance. I never have had the need for those instructions, though. As I wiggle my way through some bushes, that seemed to reach out to my and entangle me in their branches, I finally come to a log, covered in leaves. I take off the layer of leaves, and carefully grab my rifle out from the inside the hollow log.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/19/2012, 9:51 pm

Kat frowned, looking for the instructions. She dug them out, and set to work on the tent.
    ooc: Another time skip?
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/20/2012, 6:28 pm

OOC: Sure!
    S- I returned, after about an hour, with a whole deer that weighed 100-120 pounds, about one and a half years old. I dropped my game by Kat. "Found dinner."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/20/2012, 6:38 pm

"Am I supposed to skin that?" She eyed the carcass, as she then looked at her attempt of building the tent. It went pretty well, actually.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/20/2012, 6:41 pm

"Well, I was going to myself. If you'd like, you can help me on getting the deer prepared." I replied, taking out my knife and some giant Ziploc bags. We definitely are not going to finish all this meat, so when we're done, I'll take the remains and store them in this mini freezing cave, nearby.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/20/2012, 6:47 pm

Kat wrinkled her nose. "I'll help, I guess," She said, as she touched the deer's head. "Nice kill," She said, inspecting it. She was quite impressed, since deer are hard to kill.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/21/2012, 6:45 pm

S- "Thanks, Kat," I said, starting to skin the deer with my knife. "I caught the deer with my hunting rifle. Of course, since guns aren't aloud in camp, I hid the rifle in a hollow log, since I come here often. It's nice to get away from camp. Occasionally there are monsters here, but I never find them in my camp."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/21/2012, 6:51 pm

"Impressive," She said, as she dug out a switchblade from her backpack, helping Spencer. "How long will we be here?" She asked him, focusing on the deer.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/21/2012, 6:56 pm

"How long do you want to stay? I don't want to bore you."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/21/2012, 7:09 pm

"Er," She said, looking up at the sky. "I don't know," She said, sighing, as she was nearly done with her work. "When's your birthday?" She randomly asked.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/21/2012, 7:16 pm

With my knife, I removed the unwanted parts of the deer, and threw them in a nearby bush. I took the good meat, and put it into a plastic bag, and seasoned it very quickly. "In a few days. I just realized that a couple hours ago." Today was the 21st, right? "My 16th birthday is on the 28th. What about you?"
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/21/2012, 7:20 pm

"Really? My birthday's on July 3rd," She said, mildly surprised that there birthdays were so close. Maybe she should get him a gift..but wouldn't that mean..they were close friends of some sort..? Most likely no.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/22/2012, 12:16 am

Mango Breeze wrote:"Really? My birthday's on July 3rd," She said, mildly surprised that there birthdays were so close. Maybe she should get him a gift..but wouldn't that mean..they were close friends of some sort..? Most likely no.
    "That's cool, I'm only a few days older." I didn't know Kat's age so I asked, "How old are you turning?" I was thinking the same thing as Kat, if I should get her a gift. Of course, I didn't know I was thinking alike with Kat. I only did give presents to my close friends and if I gave Kat one, that would mean we're close... And she might think weird about it...
    I just realized that before I took out the deer meat, I forgot to remove one last thing. The deer's bladder. I removed it, and carefully threw it far away from camp, a bit disgusted. Then, I picked out the rest of the deer's meet, seasoning it and placing it into a Ziploc. I discarded the rest of the deer, afterwords. I started to gather twigs, gradually scavenging for bigger and bigger branches. When that task was done, I began creating a fire, starting with a small teepee of twigs. I used my flint and steel, and with mild difficulty, I eventually ended up with a good cooking fire, adding bigger branches.

OOC: I know, I'm weird... Deer's bladder...
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/22/2012, 6:01 pm

"Sixteen," She said, flicking off a piece of dirt off of her thigh. "Most likely I'm going to go and buy dinner for myself in a fancy restaurant, if I have the money," She said, feeling quite pathetic mentioning it. "Will substitute for stupid proms and my birthday," She said, making a face. "It's pretty stupid. All you do is eat bad food, and have to buy a dress, which I hate to wear," She said. "Plus, I wouldn't even step into the place if my life depended on it," She said finally, staring into the fire.
    OOC: It's alright xD
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/24/2012, 12:32 am

"I used to go to proms, at my high school... But now I don't because I don't... Bother getting dates. But, hey, I should... Maybe take you out to Paintballing?" I asked, remembering how Kat mentioned Paintballing once. I began to cook the deer meat, staring at Kat for a moment.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/24/2012, 12:41 am

"Sure," She agreed, after thinking it through. She heard a snap of a branch, and looked at the place where the sound came from. A bit startled by this, she looked for the creature that caused this. She couldnt seen much, as it startted to turn to dusk. It was probably a squirrel. "Is it me, or are basically all the kids in Camp Half-Blood all full of yuppie- I mea rich kids?" She crossly asked, starting to braid her hair.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/25/2012, 7:23 pm

"Umm, yah, totally, Kat!" I said, not even half agreeing. I was one of those "rich kids" myself, but I never bragged about it or even liked it. My mother had worked at Microsoft in a highly paid position, and we had owned a large house. She had always tried to spoil me and shower me with gifts, but I'd always decline them. I absolutely hated being spoiled.
    I ran a hand through my hair, flicking out a few clumps of dirt.
    After the meat was well cooked, I unwrapped it from the foil, and set it on two ultra light foldable plates, giving one to Kat. I gave a piece to Sherlock too, who took it and devoured it, but with manners. For a moment I thought I under feed Sherlock, but then I once again remember that he just always wants food. Once, he finished a whole bag of dog food when I was gone for only an hour.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/25/2012, 7:40 pm

Kat looked at Spencer, studying him. Did he just say yah? Oh well, she thought, accepting the piece of meat, wolfing it down, as if it were going to be her last meal. Her lids immediately became droopy, as she felt quite tired right after.
    "Spencer..." She said, feeling as if this was the time.
    "Sorry for er, calling you names and such," She said awkwardly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 8:26 pm