A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Backpacking (Private)

Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Backpacking (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Backpacking (Private)

Post by Samrenango 6/25/2012, 10:44 pm

"It's okay, Kat. Words... They don't affect me," I said, shaking me head. I had already finished my meat, and decided that before it got too dark, that I'd rinse in the still, river. That is, right after I talk to Kat.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 6/25/2012, 10:47 pm

"Right," She said, feeling icky with her hands dirty. She wiped them on a nearby leaf, subsituting it for a tissue.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/26/2012, 5:47 pm

"Well... Uhm, before it gets dark I'd like to rinse off in the still river." I said, getting up and off of what I was sitting on, a log.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/26/2012, 6:06 pm

"Okay, don't take too long, because I might start thinking a monster may have eaten you..and, well if it hasn't it'd be a terrible sight for me to see you---well, half-naked," She said, as she dug out her sleeping bag, and started to unroll it.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/27/2012, 6:52 pm

I chuckled, and said, "Alright, see you in a few." And with that, I took the short hike to the river. I stripped off my shirt, hiking pants, shoes and socks, leaving my boxers on. I waded into the river, which was still and a bit warm, and started to rinse myself.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/27/2012, 7:05 pm

Kat felt tired, as she stripped down, and quickly dressed herself with a baggy white T-shirt, and long pants, that are covered in pink hearts. She took out a moisturizer, her skin started to feel dry, even if it was close to summer. She put the moisturizer on her face, then capped it, and then put on chap stick. She curled up on top of her sleeping bag, even if it was outside. She quickly fell asleep, even if some of the things were placed out of her bag. She seemed peaceful-looking, as her face seemed happy, her black hair fanned out.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 7/17/2012, 3:32 pm

After rinsing in the lukewarm water, I waded out of the river, and put my clothes back on. I hiked back to camp to find Kat curled on top of her sleeping bag, asleep. I took one of my light blankets from my pack, laying it on top of Kat. I prepared my sleeping bag, outside as well, slid inside of it, and fell asleep within a few moments. At this time, the sky was a very dark blue, and crickets were chirping. It probably wasn't the best idea to sleep outside of the tent, exposed to all animals and insects.

Sherlock went to bed only minutes after Spencer did, but inside the tent.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/20/2012, 11:24 am

"It's all your fault," Keenian said, in Kat's dream. He was on fire, his skin dripping into a flesh colored puddle. His brown eyes burned last, but they were oh so filled with hatred. Kat wasn't able to look away from the grotesque sight....It was her fault.
    Kat woke up, cold sweat had drenched her entirely. She sat up, holding her head in the palms of her hands. Her hands felt as if they were on fire. Her fault. She felt so guilty, and it just kept gnawing at her, in her stomach. She looked up, unwrapping the bandages. Her hands were red and still raw. There were fresh nail marks, probably because she was clenhing her hands too hard in her sleep. She wrapped her hands with fresh bandages, the flesh color irritating her. They really werent flesh colored, for they were far too pale for her skin color. Whoever named them flesh colored was stupid. It was just targeting one skin color. She stood up, the blanket falling off of her, as she felt sick. She ran to the nearest bush, and threw up. She deserved it, as she continously gagged. Bile filled her mouth, as she returned to her sleeping bag, shivering, realizing how cold it was. She unzipped the bag, and covered herself with the blanket. She wasnt able to really sleep, as she felt shed throw up soon anyways.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 7/30/2012, 12:11 am

My eyelids slowly opened, and I awoke to the sound of fabric rubbing against each other. The source was Kat's sleeping bag. I scooted out of my bag because it was far too warm. The red fabric of the interior of my sleeping bag clung to my sticky pale skin. I must've sweated during the night. Once I had stood up, I realized that the weather wasn't hot at all, more like a little bit chilly.
    "Kat, you awake?" I asked, peeking at her face. I thought Kat looked peaceful in her sleep and didn't scowl like most people did. She looked...beautiful I admitted, but it wasn't then that I had first thought that, but weeks ago. I liked the shape of her small face and her cute cheekbones, and how her black hair is currently sprawled around her head.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 8/3/2012, 8:25 am

"Yeah," She admitted, hoping her breath wouldn't stink or something. She decided to use her powers to make her breath smell better, as she got rid of it, She nearly froze her teeth, but she didn't want to look gross. Well, other then the fact that her hair was sticking up a bit, from being ruffled by the pillow, and her eyes were tinged a bit pink, from just currently waking up. "Couldn't really sleep,"She said.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 8/17/2012, 5:48 pm

"Ah, alright. Let's say we get some breakfast first and after that... Well what do you want to do?" I asked Kat.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 8/18/2012, 6:52 am

"I really don't know," She admitted. "It's up to you," She sighed, tying her hair up into a messy bun. She didn't really feel like brushing it right now.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 8/21/2012, 3:38 pm

"We can explore the area and find different edible plants and berries. Go find some incredible views, and later on watch the sunset." I suggested.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 8/21/2012, 5:17 pm

"Okay," She said, looking down at her rumpled pjs. She opened her backpack, and got out boy shorts that went up to her knees, and a white T-shirt, and her undergarmets were hidden inside the boy shorts so Spencer wouldn't see. "Nice." She added, smiling.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/29/2012, 4:35 pm

All through the day, Kat and I basically just explored and tried berries that I knew were safe. The sun was slowly sinking beneath the horizon, and a beautiful orange-red color filled the sky. I wanted to sit down and enjoy this.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 12/29/2012, 5:03 pm

Kat's face was peaceful, and she looked happy throughout the whole day. "Today was nice," She remarked, flicking a non existent piece of dirt off of her arm.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/29/2012, 5:29 pm

"Yeah, especially with you." I said. Her mood was brighter too, and I liked that. "Why don't we watch the sunset on that boulder over there?" I suggested.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 12/29/2012, 6:33 pm

"I don't mind where," She said truthfully, a yawn escaping her mouth. She was tired from today, and she wasn't really used to backpacking.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/29/2012, 6:46 pm

I sat down on the boulder and motioned for her to come over and sit next to me. "Let's enjoy the sunset."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 12/29/2012, 7:34 pm

Kat easily walked over to him, and sat down, although she kept a small distance. It was really unnoticeable but she preferred her own space, her own private bubble. It feels odd when she's so close to a person that she could feel their warmth. Her topaz eyes, watched the sunset, although her eyes started to hurt a bit, seeing black dots dance across the vision, from the sun. She tore her gaze away, and looked at Spencer, waiting for her vision to stop playing tricks on her.
    "You regularly watch the sunset or no?" She asked him, simply curious. It's nice knowing small things about others, she soon realized.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/29/2012, 9:04 pm

"Yeah, but this time, I'm with someone... Someone special. Er wait, whut?!" I looked away, embarrassed, but I ended up looking back at her and into her eyes. Gods, she was so beautiful, yet she can be so fierce.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 12/29/2012, 11:37 pm

"Special?" She echoed, her raven-black eyebrows drawn up, knit in confusion. Maybe he meant his dog? Pink touched her cheeks, as it dawned upon her, that maybe he meant her? Oh, well, he perhaps slipped his speech up.
    "Never mind," She said, finally.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/29/2012, 11:47 pm

I looked over at Kat, my heart rate increasing insanely. I grabbed her waist, looked into her eyes, then at her lips and back to her eyes. I pulled her in closer, and kissed her on the lips in silence. In this world of disaster, silence is one of the last beautiful treasures we have. I wanted to save this moment, and I also wanted Kat to not slap me for this. I shuttered slightly in contact with her lips. She was ice cold.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 12/30/2012, 12:39 am

Kat, momentarily surprised, stood still, before responding to his kiss. She didn't even want to hit him, she just wanted to continue. Then she pulled back, looking down on her lap. She didn't know how to respond. She made no gesture of what he did was wrong. She snuck a glance back at him, and let her hand touch his. Her fingers curled around his, and she made sure to get rid of her cold aura. "It's nice to know that I'm someone's special," She said, the words escaping her mouth.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/30/2012, 1:20 am

She had kissed me back. She kissed me back! She didn't show any signs of dislike towards my gesture, but of signs of liking it. Did she have feelings for me, too? She must if she returned the kiss, right? The feeling of excitement and happiness soared through my body. I smile sprouted across my face, and it wouldn't stop growing and wouldn't fade away. I felt her fingers curl around mine, and I positioned my fingers to hold her hand. I felt her temperature increase, becoming slightly warm. "You're special to me, and words can't express your beauty, Kat... And I have feelings for you, and I hope you feel the same way about me." With my free hand, I curled a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:58 pm