A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Backpacking (Private)

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Backpacking (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Backpacking (Private)

Post by nix 12/30/2012, 4:47 pm

Samrenango wrote:She had kissed me back. She kissed me back! She didn't show any signs of dislike towards my gesture, but of signs of liking it. Did she have feelings for me, too? She must if she returned the kiss, right? The feeling of excitement and happiness soared through my body. I smile sprouted across my face, and it wouldn't stop growing and wouldn't fade away. I felt her fingers curl around mine, and I positioned my fingers to hold her hand. I felt her temperature increase, becoming slightly warm. "You're special to me, and words can't express your beauty, Kat... And I have feelings for you, and I hope you feel the same way about me." With my free hand, I curled a lock of her hair behind her ear.

Kat let a laugh out, as the last ray of the sun disappeared. "So what are we now? Friends with special feelings for each other? A couple?" She asked him, not really caring for the response. She still held his hand, as she selfishly enjoyed his touch. He broke down her barriers, and she really felt vulnerable without them.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 12/30/2012, 5:09 pm

"Whatever you want us to be. I'll be happy with anything." But secretly, I wanted us to be more than friends. Then I realized, I had broken down her wall that repelled any affection towards her. Our friendship had gone to the next level.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 12/30/2012, 7:20 pm

"I don't know," She admitted, truthfully, wondering what they should do now, since the sun's down now.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/30/2012, 8:13 pm

"It's alright, no hurry... We should get back now, and in the morning, we can head out to camp."

OOC: We should like add something to add drama or action to this,
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 12/30/2012, 11:17 pm

Kat touched her arm, realizing she forgot her charm bracelet. Oh well, as if anything could happen up here. "Yeah," She agreed to his plan, standing up, her legs cramped from the long time they were sitting there. "And when I had access to sweets, I never ate them. I'm starting to really want them again," She sighed wistfully, as a leaf rustled far behind them, which Kat took no notice of, assuming it's a squirrel or something.

OOC: Yep
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/31/2012, 12:08 am

"What was that?" I jumped, being startled. My leather bracelets activated amd transformed into two daggers, in response to my alarmment. I stood up, and went into a defenseful position. "Kat, I think they found us."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 12/31/2012, 12:17 am

Kat let out a few foul curses from her berry-stained mouth, upset that she forgot her weapon. "How could I have been so stupid?!" She exclaimed out loud to herself. She was right about one thing. Letting emotions in the way cloud up your mind. She readied herself for a fight, and wondered what happened to Spencer's dog. A grotesque image filled her mind, but she thought the dog was smart enough to have gotten away.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 12/31/2012, 1:00 am

"Hello?" I asked, as if the monster would respond, and ask how was my day going. I hear a bark, and another rustle.

Out of it's hiding place, Sherlock the black Labrador came out, but not out of where the first rustle had come from. In his mouth Sherlock carried a fat squirrel. Sherlock wagged his tail, and placed his catch on the ground. He barked hello then padded over to Kat, who he now favorited. Sherlock muzzled Kat's hand affectionately, and licked her hand.

A breeze picked up and blew towards Sherlock, who picked up the scent of a nearby beast.

A low growl escaped Sherlock's throat, and he turned around and faced away from Kat and Spencer. He crouched down low, and snarled, baring his white canines.

Another rustle came from where the first one was. An unsanitary-looking troll came out of the busy trees, making loud noises with it's feet that scared away all animals in a mile radius. It was surprising that Spencer and Kat didn't hear the troll sneak up on them.

"Here!" I tossed a dagger to Kat, remembering that this wasn't the first time I had to lend a weapon to her.

Meanwhile, Sherlock whimpered at the sight of the massive troll compared to his size. He cowered behind a tree, peaking his head slightly. He pawed the squirrel back.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 1/4/2013, 12:55 am

Samrenango wrote:"Hello?" I asked, as if the monster would respond, and ask how was my day going. I hear a bark, and another rustle.

Out of it's hiding place, Sherlock the black Labrador came out, but not out of where the first rustle had come from. In his mouth Sherlock carried a fat squirrel. Sherlock wagged his tail, and placed his catch on the ground. He barked hello then padded over to Kat, who he now favorited. Sherlock muzzled Kat's hand affectionately, and licked her hand.

A breeze picked up and blew towards Sherlock, who picked up the scent of a nearby beast.

A low growl escaped Sherlock's throat, and he turned around and faced away from Kat and Spencer. He crouched down low, and snarled, baring his white canines.

Another rustle came from where the first one was. An unsanitary-looking troll came out of the busy trees, making loud noises with it's feet that scared away all animals in a mile radius. It was surprising that Spencer and Kat didn't hear the troll sneak up on them.

"Here!" I tossed a dagger to Kat, remembering that this wasn't the first time I had to lend a weapon to her.

Meanwhile, Sherlock whimpered at the sight of the massive troll compared to his size. He cowered behind a tree, peaking his head slightly. He pawed the squirrel back.

Kat caught the dagger, and also realizing this was not her first time borrowing his weapons. She could perhaps use her powers, but she's quite exhausted from today. She readied herself, and nearly flinched when she saw the troll. "I never fought anything like that..." She said, a little bit of excitment in her voice.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 1/7/2013, 6:14 pm

"Yeah? Well I have. And they're quite a handful," I said, talking about the trolls species.

The troll made a loud, huffing noise, signaling that she was impatient. She wanted the two undersized bears to charge already. The troll had poor eyesight and didn't know that these were actually demigods, but recognized the scent of their flesh, confusing it with bear. She was hungry and antsy to destroy and feast on Kat and Spencer.

Sherlock kept peeking at the troll, disgusted of it's appearance and unhygienic smell. The thing was huge, easily more than 15 times his size. The troll had wrinkly skin, that was the color of puke green. Its breasts were covered in a rag with blood and dirt stains, and a loincloth covering her other parts. Being smart, Sherlock rolled in a patch of thick mud several times, knowing that he'd regret it. But, it did its job to cover his smell. Sherlock hated being unclean and unorganized. He'd bathe everyday and wipe his paws.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 2/3/2013, 12:58 pm

Samrenango wrote:"Yeah? Well I have. And they're quite a handful," I said, talking about the trolls species.

The troll made a loud, huffing noise, signaling that she was impatient. She wanted the two undersized bears to charge already. The troll had poor eyesight and didn't know that these were actually demigods, but recognized the scent of their flesh, confusing it with bear. She was hungry and antsy to destroy and feast on Kat and Spencer.

Sherlock kept peeking at the troll, disgusted of it's appearance and unhygienic smell. The thing was huge, easily more than 15 times his size. The troll had wrinkly skin, that was the color of puke green. Its breasts were covered in a rag with blood and dirt stains, and a loincloth covering her other parts. Being smart, Sherlock rolled in a patch of thick mud several times, knowing that he'd regret it. But, it did its job to cover his smell. Sherlock hated being unclean and unorganized. He'd bathe everyday and wipe his paws.

Kat looked a bit hesitant. She usually preferred knowing a monster's fighting style, but that was the point of being a demigod. Getting caught off-guard. She looked over at Sherlock, jealous suddenly that he had his scent covered while she can't go roll over in mud. "So, what do you suggest on killing it?" She asked him, as what was their plan going to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:07 am