A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+35
communist
Blaze
HeartsToHearts
Chelle
Chuck
Dolorous Edd
Arik
Christian
Dorkette
honey
nix
Awesumitude
-Chris-
tyler oakley
Desperate Souls
GwrachSeren
Jules
lillylillypad
Cameron4
Snuffleasaurus
John
xXSpiritXx
Crazy
Steve Rogers
annabeth2030
Perca
BlackJack123
LynnZee
QMeetsWorld
kaitycat4
Edgar Allan Poe
lost shadow
terragate
GavinP
Ness99
39 posters

The Lake

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

The Lake - Page 20 Empty Re: The Lake

Post by Christian 10/9/2012, 5:31 pm

"Like, how did you get here?" I ask her, while staring at all of the beautiful colors on the lake.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 10/10/2012, 9:21 am

Niall grinned and nodded. "Yep. I was born in Mullingar. Lived there for most of my life, but then I moved to England." He wrinkled his nose. It wasn't that he didn't like London, he just liked Ireland better. His mind drifted away from the subject of home sweet home and something was bugging him. It was sort of like an annoying poke to which he couldn't trace the owner of the hand. He tried to find the source of the irritating feeling, and all he found was a thin thread leading to the pictures of that guy on Astrid's guitar case. What? He tried shaking off the feeling, and when that didn't work, he tried ignoring it.
    "So where are you from?"
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 10/10/2012, 1:33 pm

Still looking down she took a deep breath and rattled off, "Well, a satyr brought me here, he was a student in my school in california and he told me we were taking a trip.. and then he brought me here and left me to do the figuring out. I havnt had any contact with either my dad or my step mom n brothers since..oh well, they knew where I was going the satyr told them, my dad never knew who I was before that though, none of them did. Just met Aphrodite in his studio one day and well the rest is history." Analeigh laughed sadly.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 10/10/2012, 2:24 pm

"I lived in Chicago my whole life. But my great great grandmother was from Edinburgh, Scotland." She said, feeling a pang of sadness. She really loved Chicago, she had a good job, and most of all, she missed her dad. She cooked for him, and cleaned their loft, and just helped out. She missed their movie nights especially. "Don't you miss home?" She asked, bluntly.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 10/10/2012, 2:51 pm

He could feel the quiet, somehow resigned sadness that ebbed from her, matching his own. He missed his mother and his brother. He missed Harry and Louis and Zayn and Liam and Bee. He sighed. "Yeah. Gods, I miss Ireland, and maybe even England." His mouth twitched the tiniest bit in amusement. He could just imagine the feigned-but-not-really outrage on his guy friends' faces, and the laugh on Bee's. She'd been American-Irish herself, though she called herself Irish, and with good reason.
    "Did you have anyone back home? You know, besides your family." He asked, a little distractedly. He realised what he'd said and immediately back-pedaled. That was a stupid question. "Wait, nope, you don't have to answer that, that was stupid," He mumbled, shaking his head in self-disgust.

Last edited by Tom Hiddleston on 10/10/2012, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 10/10/2012, 4:14 pm

"I'm sorry that happened to you..." I look into her eyes. "Have you had any contact with the satyr?" I ask her.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 10/10/2012, 5:28 pm

Astrid laughed, softly. "I miss Steve. He was this guy that I got close to. We were an odd pair, him barely caring about school, while I frantically studied until midnight. He had tons of friends, I preferred to find real ones," She said, being brutally honest. She really did miss him. She still knew what he liked and what he didn't. He loved jellybeans, but only the watermelon and rootbeer ones. He disliked it when someone's nails were dirty, and he absolutely loved pizza, but he only ate it from this one pizzeria that was about thirty minutes. And even there, he only ate the one topped in mushrooms.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 10/10/2012, 5:48 pm

Oh. Steve was her boyfriend. They were close, yet an odd pair. His subconscious finally identified the unwanted feeling--jealousy--but didn't immediately tell his brain. So what if she has a boyfriend? That doesn't matter at all. Nope, nope, nope, he chanted to himself, shaking off the feeling and actually thinking about her words.
    "Sounds like my Bee," He laughed. His tone was warm as he remembered. "She was sort of a social butterfly in a way." He remembered being at school, hugging each other, and then Niall would go home to do homework or write a new song while Bee would breeze away, saying hello to maybe ten other people before she even made it down the hall. He'd write a song, and perform it for her at her insistence, and she'd giggle delightedly when he was done, clapping childishly. He'd listen patiently while she ranted or chattered excitedly about something.
    Yes, he definitely missed home.
    "I remember, she complained once that people would always refer to her as Nialler's Bee." He snickered.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 10/10/2012, 6:06 pm

Astrid smiled, liking the emotion gave off as he talked about Bee. She seemed very lucky, he seemed very happy when he talked about her. A memory was brought up, one she hadn't thought of for a while. She started laughing. "I remember this one time Steve took me to the movies, since I already had cooked for my dad the night before, and didn't have anything to do. He thought it would be such a great idea to take me to a foreign one. It lasted like three hours, and we thought that we should stick to it till the end, and we had no clue what the actors were saying. It was some Polish one, so in the end, since there were barely any people there, we played Hangman on the back of the seats with chalk, until we got kicked out. We used our phone's light to see the back of the seats, and Steve kept on losing, even if I gave him easy words such as 'idiot'." She seemed really happy talking about it, and a smile lit her entire face.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 10/10/2012, 6:29 pm

Niall laughed, loud and hard this time. He could just imagine her, sitting int the middle of some theatre somewhere with some faceless boy, scrawling on the back of a seat. There was something way too funny about that, and he shouldn't be laughing that much. "Gods," He wheezed. "We had to play each other's romantic interests once in the school play," He managed, "and we were supposed to be dancing. The tech team had really out done themselves that year, and they'd actually constructed a moving platform so it'd look like a ship. We were doing Anastasia that year, Bee was Anastasia and I was Dmitri," He enthusiastically gestured with his hands. "She's a decent dancer, but I suck. At some point in the ballroom dance, we were both tripping, and I landed flat on my face while Bee went flying off the platform." At this memory, he dissolved into fits of giggles. "I mean--She didn't get hurt--so that was good--but--" He could go no further, he didn't have enough air to continue.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 10/10/2012, 6:40 pm

"Remind me to never invite you a place that requires to dance," Astrid said, giggling, at how he messed up the play. "And I can't dance either. It's so painful to look at me," She said, wincing. "I never attended the dances at my school. Also, I didn't want to ruin my mood to go there. I'd be just sitting on the sidelines, reading a book or something. Well, it depended. My dyslexia wasn't really that bad, only when I was nervous." She said. "My dad tried to get me to attend dance classes. Oh god, I stepped on everybody's feet," Astrid said, embarrassed by the thought. "It was ballroom dancing." She added on.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 10/10/2012, 6:59 pm

He'd calmed down enough to speak properly. "I never did have a patience for reading. Dyslexia got too much in the way. For some reason, my dyslexia didn't include music notes." He smiled lopsidedly. When he heard her talk about the ballet classes, his mind easily provided a picture. Strangely enough, Astrid in a tutu didn't quite make sense. "Ballroom dancing is the worst." He agreed, pushing his hands into his pockets.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 10/10/2012, 7:06 pm

"I learned to play guitar by ear. Plus scrolling through a bunch of youtube videos, until I saved up enough money to get guitar lessons for a year. Just to learn the basics. My dad chipped in a bit." She said, referring to his music notes. It was starting to get a little bit dark, and Astrid felt herself growing a tad hungry. She liked conversing with him, and at least she made a friend. You know what they say, if you make a friend on your first day, you're doing okay, She thought, smiling to herself. She remembered when she was new to her school, and her English teacher told her that. Except, this wasn't her first day. It was her first month here. Eh, it could be an exception.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 10/10/2012, 7:10 pm

Niall was suddenly acutely aware of his hunger. Well, he was always hungry, but this was more of his body telling him that it needed food, at least enough to survive. "You hungry? Cause I am." He said, stretching, then patting his hard belly.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 10/10/2012, 7:15 pm

"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry myself. I could eat a horse," She said, brushing her hair back from her face, picking up her guitar case.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 10/10/2012, 7:40 pm

"I could eat.. two horses. D'you want to go to the Mess Hall?" He suggested, friendly. "Before it gets too dark." He added, making sure his guitar was firmly attached to the strap.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 10/10/2012, 7:46 pm

"Two horses?" Astrid's eyebrows popped up, a smirk appearing on her lips. She started to walk towards the Mess Hall. "I'd like to see that,"
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 10/10/2012, 7:51 pm

Her comment, along with the fact that she was walking away all casually while smirking, made him all the more interested. He hurried to catch up with her, and when he did, he watched her as they walked, looking down at her. The expression on his face was curious, a little confused maybe, but mostly curious.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 10/10/2012, 9:25 pm

Analeigh looked.up.as.Zen stared.right into her eyes, she foun herself.wondering again, what colour he saw.them as. 'No I havnt she.answered, but I havnt been her that long either. Chiron saif the satyr.was probably.of on.another mission somewhere. Analeigh blinked, surprised as.Zens gaze seemed.to turn more intense.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 10/12/2012, 5:24 pm

Oswin walked onto the lake and dropped her bag onto the ground. She was a little lost, but she decided to just sit down and relax for a while.
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male
    Number of posts : 7499
    Registration date : 2009-12-29

Post by Dolorous Edd 10/12/2012, 5:27 pm

I walked to the lake edge from the mess hall. I knelt down and started taking off my shoes.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 10/12/2012, 5:33 pm

Oswin went over to a kid who just came in. "Do you think you could help me, love?"
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Post by Dolorous Edd 10/12/2012, 5:37 pm

"Depends on what you need, ma'm." I reply to her. I take off my socks, and sit down on the dry ground next to the lake.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 10/12/2012, 5:40 pm

"I arrived here about 15 minutes ago, and I need help getting to a shower, and possibly finding out where I'm going to stay." She put her hand on her hip.
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male

Post by Dolorous Edd 10/12/2012, 5:43 pm

"Well you could go for a swim here in the lake, or you could go to the actual showers a little walk down that way-" I point over my shoulder with my thumb, "- and where you're going to stay depends on who your parent is." I say looking up at her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 10:27 am