A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Well, It Could Be Worse [Private]

Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Well, It Could Be Worse [Private] Empty Well, It Could Be Worse [Private]

Post by Davis 10/1/2012, 2:52 am

Harper stumbled through the heavy infirmary door and grabbed onto the closest thing she could, the edge of a bed, to keep herself upright. Her knees shook and with every sharp inhale that she took, she let out an involuntary whimper. She felt herself loosing the ability to balance and focus, or even stay awake. The room was beginning to twist, and lights danced before her eyes, shining as bright as the sun before fading into nothing, spontaneously, without pattern. Harper bit the insides of her cheeks, wincing every time she was forced to suck in another breath. One of her hands was pressed against her chest, where a large red stain contrasted the bright green of her sweatshirt. She was trying to keep pressure on the large gash in her chest, just underneath the torn clothing, but, despite her efforts, it still bled heavily.

The chest was an unfortunate place for a wound, as it would require some...stripping to get to, which, even under the circumstances, Harper was not keen on doing. She might've only been half conscious, but she still had a certain level of dignity, and the idea of having to take off her shirt had her flustered and embarrassed even more than having to tell someone she'd accidentally cut herself on her own weapon. But it probably needed to be done, as Harper could feel the blood slowly down her airway. It sputtered out in a painful cough every now and again--her body's way of trying to expel it all over her mouth and clothes.

To be truthful, Harper was under the impression that the combination of wounds might actually kill her. She had a huge tear in her chest and blood being spewed up, and if that wasn't enough she'd sliced the palm of her hand up pretty bad too... And stumbling here from the arena had taken a lot of precious time.

She felt dizzy, light headed. More than anything though, her chest hurt like hell. Using what little strength she was capable of expending, Harper pulled herself up on tremoring legs, being careful to adjust herself so that most of her upper body weight was supported by the hand that wasn't a gory mess of skin and blood, arm locked so that she wouldn't fall over. She raised her head, eyes scanning the infirmary hastily and in panic, heart fluttering. Her voice was small, but she prayed to the gods that someone would hear it and come to her aid. "Someone, p-please..."

OOC//:

Last edited by Finch on 10/2/2012, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Well, It Could Be Worse [Private] Empty Re: Well, It Could Be Worse [Private]

Post by communist 10/1/2012, 5:54 am

Sabrina pushed against the infirmary door, which scraped against the ground with a creak. She entered, occasionally tripping over her own feet. An angry red bruise ached on her right arm. Blood trickled down her other arm from a deep cut located on her shoulder. Splinters were embedded into her bare legs, making her wince every now and then. Her left wrist was rendered useless, hanging limp and broken. Her denim capri was torn and ripped, her belt dangling from one of the loops. Every movement of hers was accompanied by a wince.

Sabrina slid onto a bed, holding back tears of pain. That was when she noticed another girl was there. "Hello," she said, her voice barely a whisper. "I'm Bri..."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 10/2/2012, 10:26 am

Allison entered the infirmary and Immediantly saw two things, the first being a girl clutching stuff simply to stay standing and the other was a girl on a cot, cut and bleeding. She decided to help both of them and walked over to the first girl, swiftly then paused. "I'll help you" she said kindly and helped the girl (still Harper) limp to the spare cot. "where's the..." she started to say but she noticed the wound, it wasn't hard to miss. "I see..." she muttered and knew the shirt would have to be removed in order to fix the slice. "what's your name?" Allison said gently before easing the girl onto her back.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 10/2/2012, 11:01 am

I entered the infirmary after Allison and stand on the door starring the two girls for a while...I wasn't special but I decided to help... I walked to the other girl...
    -Em...I muttered...Can I help? I ask and gave her my hand.
    I helped her sit on a bed and turned to Allison.
    -We need Apollo's kids! Have you got any one in mind? I don't know any Apollo kid...We have to hurry up! this girl is hurted but as I can see that one over there needs quickly a good healer to stay alive! I say and look around for anything helpfull. I grab some bandages and realize that I don't know what to do next... I never studied the medical help lessons at school and who expected I would need them now!!! I just stand there frozen from the blood that I see...I can't even speak... The bandages fell on the floor and so do I... Everything gets dark...
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 10/3/2012, 12:06 am

Faintly in the back of her head she heard a creak and a groan, a sound she decided was probably the infirmary door opening. Apparently, the place was busy. It wasn't a surprise though, there were constant training accidents around Camp Half Blood. Of course, usually the training accident consisted of others hurting each other, rather than campers accidentally stabbing or maiming themselves. A figure emerged from the corner of her eye, and limped into the bed that Harper was using to keep herself up. She slid in and made eye contact, and it made Harper feel queezy. The girl was covered in gashes and wounds, and looked like an all-around mess. God, she hated blood. When it was her blood it was one thing, but the blood of others... that wasn't so easy to stare at. The girl's mouth opened, and she seemed to say something in a weak whisper. She was using the last of her strength to introduce herself, it seemed. Harper blushed, eyes dropping to the foot of the bed. She might've been in crappy shape, but it didn't make her any less nervous around people. "Harper." Her reply was only a squeak, and before she could ask about the girl's injuries, she felt an arm wrap around her and begin to gently tug her in the opposite direction.

Harper felt her weight shift into something, someone else. The door must've squeaked open again while she'd been trying to muster up the courage to speak. Now she was being guided towards the opposite side of the room, and onto a soft white cot. As much as the sudden touching and steering had started her, she didn't have the energy to question or protest it. Going with the flow, harper laid down in the bed, rolling according to the push of the hands that were on her. The new arrival, now out of her view, had begun to say something, and then seemed to stop. Before Harper could ask, the voice picked up again. It was the higher voice of a female, and she seemed to be asking a direct question. Harper turned her head in the pillow so she was looking sideways, though she was still unable to see who was with her. But the person wanted her name. "H-Harper... hi."

OOC//:
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/3/2012, 1:24 am

Allison nodded. Harper I a lovely name. She thought but soon got back t work. "may I see the wound" she asked kindly, trying to think straight as the adrenalin pumped through her veins. "oh, and my name is Allison" she said softly, getting what as thought she would need to heal the wound. "please allow me to help" allison said, wanting to help a fellow camper in any way possible. I sighed, trying to remember all the first aid teachings I had learned when a few came to mind, but I had already subconsciously did them. "do you know what caused the wound?" u asked, hoping a monster didn't cause it. Then I looked over to Luna and sighed slightly
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 10/3/2012, 1:48 am

Harper nodded, and turned onto her back. She raised her hand, revealing the deep, messy cut on her palm and the blood soaking through her shirt. She was thankful someone was around to help, fearing that otherwise, she'd be dead. Allison's voice was soft, kind, and Harper felt like maybe she was in good hands. Of course, when the healer asked about her wounds, Harper's stomach twisted and fluttered. This time the queasiness wasn't from the blood loss, but from social anxiety. How she'd ended up in her current state was rather...stupid. Capable of speaking only in tiny squeaks, she tried to explain, the words stuttering as they came out. "I-I... uh... Boomerang w-with blades. Uh..." I had tried to learn a new weapon and borrowed a very sharp boomerang from the Ares cabin. [i]I forgot that they returned so when it did and I tried to catch it, it nearly hacked off my hand. Then it stuck into my chest. Oops. "S-sorry..." She whimpered, eyes glossing over with a set of tears, brought on by both pain and humiliation.

She watched as Allison turned her attention towards another girl who had, once again, managed to reveal themselves of out of the blue. Where were all these people coming from? She didn't recall seeing any of them at the arena, but maybe she'd just been too busy focusing on the weapon she'd snuck out of the Ares cabin's stock of dangerous things. The girl had been close to the bed, talking about something, though Harper hadn't quite tuned in on what, before in a snap the girl was crumpled on the floor. Allison had turned to watch and breath out a sigh, and suddenly Harper felt like more of a nuisance than she already did. Maybe she could fix this at home or... or something. The infirmary was filling up, and she didn't want to be a bother.

"I-I can maybe go back..." The muscles in her good arms tensed as she positioned it behind her back, a beam to help support and lift her torso up off the bed. She raised her head from the pillow and tried to maneuver her way off the cot and to her feet where she'd hopefully be able to scuttle to the door, but she couldn't even make it that far. Her concentration broke and her arm gave way, as she fell back to the mattress, skull hitting the pillow with a puff sound. It didn't really hurt more than any other movement, but it did make her head swim. Maybe getting up wasn't such a good idea. "S-sorry..."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/3/2012, 2:27 am

Allison calmly helped Harper, "a blades boomerang? Ouch that must've hurt, I've had one in my thigh" she said and examined the wound. It was about medium deep, not exactly fatal unless you allowed infections to set in. Allison carefully pulled out a small piece of shaven wood and handed it to Harper "bite on it hard, so you won't scream" she instructed, still using her calm and gentle voice. She then quickly helped lola on a cot and set a small candle of smelling salts next to her, hoping that would help lola. And as for the other girl...she could wait until Allison was done with Harper. Thank the gods she remembered her first aid knowledge and experience from her dojo. She waited until harper had inserted the wood between her teeth and She then began to clean the wound with some level of skill, making sure  she got most of the wound cleaned before she got some more things she would need.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 10/3/2012, 11:30 am

Sabrina blinked, her vision blurring for a second. She noticed two others come in. "Hello," she half-whispered, half-croaked. She held back tears of pain and pulled her leg up onto the bed, resting her heel on the edge. She attempted to pull the splinters out of her legs with trembling fingers, failing. Gods, she wanted to murder that kid who had stuck splinters into the ground. In the forest, at that. She slid her foot down onto the floor and flinched with pain as it landed. Gods, it hurt. What had she been thinking, going into the woods like that~? The hydra had gotten her by surprise, and she hadn't even maimed it.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/5/2012, 12:03 am

--
    Allison continued to work on harpers wounds, but that didn't mean she couldn't speak. "hello" she said to Sabrina "I'm Alison and I'll be healing you today, with the help of my friend who apparently hates the sight of blood, which I don't blame her" Allison said with a smile. She really enjoyed helping people. "so, what got you?" she asked Sabrina as she finished cleaning harpers wounds then examined the cut more carefully, taking in everything she saw and putting it in a mental savebox.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 10/5/2012, 1:12 am

Harper was almost thankful that she was requested to hold a chuck of wood between her teeth, even if it was gross tasting (which it was.) It meant less talking for her, and less human interaction. Of course, it meant that every time Allison prodded around the wound on her chest Harper got extremely skittish and let out a mangled yelp between her grinding teeth. And every time the girl tried to sanitize the pumping bloody mess, Harper had to use every ounce of her restraint not to fling herself off the bed and make a run for it. Running seemed like a less painful option than washing off the gash. And what's worse, she knew it was only one of two that Allison had begun to work on. Harper wasn't even halfway done.

She squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her head back into the pillow as much as she could, grabbing handfuls of sheets in both hands--which was a bad idea, in hindsight, as it agitated the other wound and stained the bed. Stars danced behind her eyelids and her head swam. Silently she made a vow not to repeat the action after making the mistake of opening her eyes, which had nearly sent her in a panic attack. When she'd dared to glance up at Allison, the girl looked like she had three heads, and all of her facial features were in different areas--her mouth was where her eyes were supposed to be, her nose on one of her chins, her eyes sticking out of her cheeks. It was like a bad trip, and caused Harper to let out a pained and frightened sob. She sucked in short, painful breaths, sputtered up a small amount of blood, and tried to keep the tears from escaping and rolling down her face. This had not been her plan for the day, and everything was much too stressful for her liking.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/5/2012, 1:17 am

Allison managed to stop the bleeding on Harper and began to quickly, but carefully cover the wound. The blood just soaked through however and Allison kept trying, glad she was skilled. "Harper? Do you hear me?" she asked, trying to keep Harper from going into shock. "Harper?" she asked again as she hurriedly tried to do as well as she could with te wound. "speak to me" she said kindt, as she covered the wound with a fresh gauze as she got something else.He rwached behind her and grebes two things, one being a hypodermic needle, and some surgical string and some knockout drug. She carefully hid these behind her back though. She then looked for the best place to inject Harper.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 10/5/2012, 1:43 am

Harper gave a small nod of her head, which resulted in a new wave of pain overtaking her chest. She cried out again, involuntarily, regretfully, unable to keep the tears back. She choked out what sounded like an awful mix of a groan and Harper's signature squeak and began mumbling apologies profusely. Two more people were here and needed some serious help, and Harper was hogging all the attention. What's more, she was making the healer's job that much more difficult by squirming around and weeping. It's not like that's what she meant to do; Harper wanted to behave herself as much as possible so everything would be finished with quickly. Get in, get out, go home, and proceed to do something that didn't revolve around throwing sharp objects that--apparently--come back at you.

A voice broke through her thoughts and once again, the girl, Allison, was beckoning her attention. She required Harper to speak. Probably something other than an apology. "S-sorry...." Other. Than. An. Apology. Stupid Harper. "I-I'm okay.. I'll behave. I'm just...not s-so good at this type of...t-thing." Talking hurt. Moving hurt. Breathing hurt. It seemed at this point like existing hurt, although she was probably being a little dramatic. But seriously, frickin' ouch. In an attempt to collect herself, she raised her good arm to her mouth, using her sleeve to wipe the blood away that was dripping down her bottom lip. But her limbs were so shaky that it only smeared the blood like a child smears toothpaste. Well, so much for that. She took another glance at Allison, still unsure if she was even looking at Allison or maybe a little to the side, thanks to her head spinning so much. "I-I'm really...really sorry.."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/5/2012, 11:29 am

Allison nodded "it's alright Harper, don't worry about it" she said as she prepared the hypodermic needle behind her back. "just calm down, you need to be calm so I can continue healing this" she said and made sure she had everything she would need for this next step. After all, the drug only knocks out the patient for about five minutes. "hare, I want you to breathe deeply, then relax your entire body and let me help you" Allison soda, still kindly, not losing her cool. "just relax....." Alison continued before pushing the needle into her arm, injecting the sleeping drug.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 10/5/2012, 11:43 am

Harper nodded, her body allowing for a momentary truce with her mind. She took opportunity of the stability to inhale a deep, shaky breath, ignoring the pain the seared from her torso. Allison had stopped working and put her hands behind her back, so while the pain of breathing was bad, it wasn't as bad as having the girl's fingers all up in her wounds. It was better, if that was at all possible. Then the healer's hands reappeared in front of her, and in one hand was a small vial, with a needle on the end. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was coming next. One problem? Harper hated needles. Like, with a passion. She really didn't need anything sticking through her flesh right now, as she'd already had enough of that. Harper flinched and jerked up, regardless of her screaming body, and shook her head in alarm. But Allison had already secured her arm.

"No, no, no, no, no." But the word didn't help stop anything. She felt a strong prick through the tender skin at the crease of her elbow, and immediately her pain began to numb. But, everything began to dim, senses included. Logic. Capability to properly function. She fell back, averting her gaze to the ceiling. Her face slacked as she decided that expression was suddenly unnecessary. There might've been a little drool mixing with the blood smears on her chin. She couldn't tell. Sounds became hushed and the objects in her vision swirled together and danced across the infirmary. She'd only felt something similar to this once, except she'd smacked into a wall while practice dance, and there had been a throbbing welt on her head. This time, there was no feeling. Light faded into darkness, and Harper's eyes rolled into the back of her head. She let out a small combination of sounds: a groan, some muttering, maybe some sobbing. Any messages she was trying to relay were completely undecipherable. Nothing was coherent. And then she was out like a light.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 10/5/2012, 11:56 am

Zachattac wrote:--
    Allison continued to work on harpers wounds, but that didn't mean she couldn't speak. "hello" she said to Sabrina "I'm Alison and I'll be healing you today, with the help of my friend who apparently hates the sight of blood, which I don't blame her" Allison said with a smile. She really enjoyed helping people. "so, what got you?" she asked Sabrina as she finished cleaning harpers wounds then examined the cut more carefully, taking in everything she saw and putting it in a mental savebox.

"Sabrina," Sabrina said, raising her voice to slightly above a whisper. "I prefer Bri, though." She answered the other question. "Hydra and some kid stuck splinters in the ground. Not fun." She slid her foot upon the bed again, her heel balanced on the edge. Managing to pull out a splinter, she winced and set her foot back on the ground. "Daughter of~? My dad's Cocytus. God of the Underworld river of tears and sorrow, I think. Sounds cheerful, huh~?" She smiled slightly at Allison, although it might have looked like a grimace with all her injuries. Stupid hydra.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/5/2012, 1:45 pm

My vision came back after a while...I was laying on the floor sweaty...I looked up and saw how briliant healer was Allison... The girl looked beter than before... Harper... I tried to remember when did I heared that when I realized it was the girl's name! I looked the other girl...how was it? Sabrina right! I took a deep breathe and stood up... I let the bandages on a table..
    - Well sorry about that... I said weakly...I'll try I promised then. Can I help you remove those? I said pointing the splinters hoping this would't produce much blood...I took a bottle of iodine for any case and sat on a bed...I felt duzy from the way iodine smell like...I took the girls foot softly and placed it next to me...I also gave her a stick to place in her mouth so she won't scream from pain thought it didn't look like it was nessaisery...
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/5/2012, 10:38 pm

Allison worked quickly as she cleaned harpers wound, then with a hot strrilized needle stitched up the wound. She then placed a bandage and secured it around harpers torso. She hoped Harper would be ok, she had seen how she had panicked at the sight of the needle. Allison sighed, then cleaned the rest of the blood ad drool off of her. She then turned, and in hearing everything bri and my new friend said. "hydra eh? Well I'm surprised your even alive bri, your a brave girl" Allison commented and sat next to Harper, thinking hard. "and for the splinters, that's usually a defensive tactic against a charge" she said and smiled, taking a sip of water as she gave Harper a nectar infusion.
    ---
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 10/8/2012, 1:55 am

Harper could just hardly feel something going on around her chest. She felt more secure, like maybe she'd been wrapped in a blanket or something. As she began to surface, her eyes open, just a crack. Light poured in and she winced, squeezing eyelids shut again. There was a minor buzzing in the background, and some voices speaking in an unknown language. One was louder than the others, and she couldn't tell whether they were from men or women. She rolled her neck, mumbling something herself. She thought maybe she was back home playing sims or something. That would explain the blanket too.

Everything felt numb, and she thought maybe she had plunged into a pool of icy water. Harper took a big inhale and tried to hold it. She managed to keep the air in her mouth for about ten seconds before forgetting what she was doing and spewing carbon dioxide back out. On the second attempt at opening her eyes, she managed to make out some of her background. The room was completely white, and the drywall ceiling was lined with large, rectangular lights. They seemed to flicker in front of her eyes.

She moved her head to the side and saw a general figure sitting next to her on the bed. The person had a butt. Harper giggled and rolled to the side, stretching out an arm. She poked the figure's butt and fell back, her snickering turning into a full-blown laugh. "I touched a butt." She shook her head and scratched at her chest, a move that probably would've hurt if she could actually feel the cut there. Blood smeared across the bandage as she scratched it, and then she took a look at her hand, her eyebrows furrowing in deep concentration. The large cut on her hand was still visible, but it didn't register to her. She poked it several times. The red reminded her of art. "Mm... paint.. I... let's paint..." The drug was clearly still in effect, and Harper felt like she could float on clouds. There was no doubt that she was high off of it. "can...paint...we..paint...red." At least now she was conscious enough to know what she was saying, but it still made very little sense. But she thought she was speaking in perfect English, and just needed a canvas to paint on with the blood of her hand. Or, rather, the paint. She smeared it on the cot, rubbing her hand in a circular pattern against the white sheet. It wrinkled the material and left red streak.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/8/2012, 8:53 am

Allison turned as she was poked as watched the entire thing. It was obvious to her that Harper wasn't back to normal sanity yet, so Allison decided to let the drug off naturally..... After she bandaged the hand, and cleaned the bandae on her chest. "Harper?" the young girl asked as she tried to talk to the delirious patient. "Harper? You alright?" the question was asked again.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 10/9/2012, 11:50 am

What was with everyone saying her name? Harper this, Harper that, bla bla bla. Her eyelids felt droopy, heavy with sleep. She might've been awake but she figured that, if she wanted to, she could slip back into peaceful slumber any time she wanted to. "Yeah, yeah." She mumbled. "I can...hear youuu..." the last word rolled off her tongue. She peered around the room. What had she previously doing?

Harper let out a squeak of a cough, a result of her dry throat, and tried to think. She jerked her head off the pillow and clawed at the blankets. Painting! Harper wasn't much of an artist but she really, really wanted to paint right now. She held her arm in front of her and scrutinized it. The red was gone. "Where..the paint...?"

Last edited by Finch on 10/9/2012, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/9/2012, 11:55 am

Allison watched, deep in thought. "I'll get new paint" she said as got a blank canvas and some red paint "here you go" she said. Allison wondered about this girl, who she was and what not. She sighed as he got a glass of water for herself and drinked it, before checking the nectar infusion rate and various other medical things like that. He deeply wanted this girl to be ok, and at this stage of the game it looked like she was going to be fine. But you never knew, an that troubled Allison a bit.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/9/2012, 4:23 pm

I removed all the splinters and tied her feet with bandages... I ckecked if she had any other would even if I avoid to look on it...
    -Where else are you hurted? I asked with a shaking voice...I hoped Allison would help me on that...
    I placed the girls legs carefully on the bed and sat next to Allison...
    -You were perfect! I wispered. Have you attempted medical lessons? I only see some blood and faint! It's not my forte...I wish I could be like you! I say and drink some water too. I feel so stupid...I wait there some minutes hoping Everything was gonna be alright and then stand up and nod to Allison. I turn to the girl and look it compasionely...
    -You'll be fine as soon as possible! I say with a calm sweet tone. Don't worry at all!! I add then and smile.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/9/2012, 11:49 pm

-
    ---

-
    ---
    "I've taken quite a few courses in battlefield medicine at my dojo....they will be alright, at least there physical states. It's the mental states that you never know" Allison said, looking at the red symbol that was burned into her skin. "are you alright though?" Allison asked, directing the question to Luna. She then redirected her eyes to Harper, the person most currently disturbing her usually calm mind. 
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 10/10/2012, 10:16 am

The paint was already becoming less interesting as Harper began to mentally resurface. Allison's administered drug seemed to run along the short term lines, just enough to momentarily stun Harper while she finished tending to the wounds, presumeably the desired effect. She stirred slowly, then looked at the canvas for a while. It was blank, and there was a tube of red paint next to her. She blinked. Did the infirmary have art time or something? As she grew more conscious and mentally stable, her wounds began to throb. And she remembered why she was there. Stupid boomerang. A scan across the room revealed that most things were the same. All the people she remembered from before were still around, though this time Luna wasn't a crumpled, unconscious mess on the ground. Allison was still positioned on the corner of Harper's bed, and in all honesty that made her feel good. As if she was... protected she thought might be the closest word to describe it. This kid did save her life after all.

Using her good hand she moved the canvas off of her lap and onto an empty tray by her bedside, before drawing the covers up to her sternum, hiding her bandaged chest. Sure, she was bandaged and all, but not wearing a shirt still felt weird. Especially for someone as shy and self-conscious as Harper. She looked up at Allison, studying her face for a moment, before her gaze dropped. "Uh, thanks." The girl didn't look anything like Apollo or Asclepius, she noted. Those were the only two gods with healing capabilities she knew. "So, who are you?" The question was directed at Luna as well, since she didn't look much like either of the aforementioned gods either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:27 am