A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Well, It Could Be Worse [Private]

Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Well, It Could Be Worse [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Well, It Could Be Worse [Private]

Post by Davis 11/20/2012, 2:34 am

Harper flinched and let out a high-pitched squeak, pulling her hand away quickly and dragging the blanket up to her nose. She shook her head swiftly. "No!" The idea of Harper being with anyone was hysterical. She was too awkward, too quiet to ever put herself out there enough to be part of anything. "Y-you said your girlfriend n-needed you in an hour, right?" She wandered what it was like, being needed like that. Unless it was just manipulation or something. That would royally suck. But to have someone who means the world to you to want you in their life, to need you by their side, to be able to feel the softness of your hair and the smoothness of your skin? That seemed... well.. Nice, really. It seemed really nice to be wanted. Harper was pretty alien to the feeling. The only thing she'd ever wanted was dance and friends. And she'd had both at one point in her life. "What's her name?" Allison's girlfriend, she meant.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Well, It Could Be Worse [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: Well, It Could Be Worse [Private]

Post by Holly 11/20/2012, 2:39 am

"oh yeah....she said she wanted to see me to say goodbye. Her name is Nikita" Allison sighed. "she's my ex now, she left camp" Allison explained. "I gues I'll be stuck single, not many people want a bisexual girl running around with them. But you never know" Allison said eyeing Harper. "do you think we...I mean each of us will find someone?" she asked kindly, moving her shirt back down to cover the scar
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 11/20/2012, 2:50 am

Harper closed her fists tighter around the bunches of blanket material and shrugged from under her protection. She wanted to say she'd probably be alone for the rest of her life, but Allison had used the term "us" implying that Harper was expected to speak for the both of them. "I don't know... I think if you search hard enough, maybe you'll find someone who treats you well and wants to b-be with you." Though probably not in this camp. She didn't know of any other bisexuals or lesbians around.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/20/2012, 2:56 am

Allison got right next to Harper. "you really have amazing features, lovely hair, brilliant eyes....I can't understand how your single with so much Bueaty" Allison smiled and rubbed her own wrist where a faint mark could be seen if you looked very carefully
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 11/20/2012, 3:12 am

Done. Too close. Harper flew under the blanket completely and rolled to the other edge of the bed, despite the pain such an action brought to the wound on her chest. Underneath the blanket she was curled into a fetal position, toes and fingers clasped together while her face grew redder than the ripest tomato. "Th-th-th-th-thank y-y-ou....!" She managed, voice stuttering horrendously in flustered fear of social interaction.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/20/2012, 3:15 am

Allison noticed she was scared of social interaction at that and backed up a bit to give her space. Actually, she moved off the bed and to a chair. "your welcome" she said calmly and sent a friendly smile to the cloth covered Harper. Allusion was really starting to take a liking to this girl
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 11/20/2012, 10:52 am

I sighned...
    Lucinda was trying to take a bite from my hand. She was hungry... but it would be very roud if I'd leave them lke that... Just like if I'm simular with all those who avoid them... I crawled to the door but I stayed there waiting for the perfect occasion
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 11/20/2012, 3:42 pm

Luna looked as if she felt uncomfortable, and had inched to the door. Harper almost wished she could do the same. She gave the girl a tiny nod and locked eyes with her, as if to say, "It's okay, I don't mind if you leave." Then she turned back to Allison, who'd moved a safe distance to a chair. Harper scooched back over to the center of the bed and rested her head on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling for about a minute in silence. "I don't have a girlfriend because I'm really awkward and pretty worthless. I've got nothing to offer, really."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/20/2012, 3:45 pm

Allison thought about it. "maybe you don't have anything to offer now, but through a relationship you could get more to offer" she said thoughtfully. Allison brushed her brown hair a bit with her fingers and then looked from the ground to Harper. "you might even have a secret admirer"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 11/20/2012, 3:53 pm

I just felt released even if I would surely pass over again. These were my only real friends!
    -Bye, Allison and Harper! I said smiling as I was standing up slowly I sould be leaving now I said and nodding one last time I walked out...
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 11/26/2012, 2:24 am

The thought of a secret admirer was ridiculous. Harper couldn't even restrain herself from laughing. She let out a high, child-ish giggle followed by a snort. Her hand flew up in front of her nose and through her giggles she was able to reply. "Oh... oh my gods.. no oh my gods, ha, ha, that would n-never happen." She shook her head and pulled herself upright on the bed, smiling at the idea. "Trust me."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/27/2012, 1:35 am

Allison managed to smile, though she really was discouraged by the other girls words. She was admiring Harper, trying to think of a way to do something, even slightly romantic. Even if it was stupid she would do it. "yeah, I guess your right" Allison said smiling as she twirled her finger on her leg.
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 12/4/2012, 4:44 pm

Harper nodded, glad that she wasn't fought over her views of herself, since that was somewhat irritating, and adjusted herself in the cot. She looked down, trying to survey the bandaged wound on her chest, and then the one on her hand. The girl felt pretty okay, all things considered, and the infirmary was beginning to fill up with injured campers from mid-afternoon sword practice. Harper swallowed back guilt as she watched bruised and battered kids come in. "Hey Allison, I think I'm okay to go back to my cabin." Not that she'd be doing anything else different there. Chances are, the walk back would be exhausting, so she'd just snuggle into bed when she returned and call it a night.

Harper scooted to the edge and let her feet touch the floor, testing the strength of her ankles before putting her full weight on them as she stood. A small amount of dizziness from the sudden movement, but that was all. She smiled softly and looked at her savior. "Thank you, for everything." A small but appreciative nod of the head, and cheerful wave, and then Harper weaved through the incoming campers and was gone out the infirmary door.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/4/2012, 4:49 pm

Allison watched her leave and smiled as she stood up herself and headed out to train some, after all she had missed all her practice tuime

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 11:21 pm