A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Well, It Could Be Worse [Private]

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Well, It Could Be Worse [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, It Could Be Worse [Private]

Post by Holly 10/10/2012, 10:17 pm

Allison smiled as she saw harper conscious again. "I'm Allison, a friend" she said cautiously. "I'm 15 and my mother is Hecate, I'm also a ninja....so I know various medical procedures" she continued. "who's your parent?" Allison asked, handing harper a price of ambrosia. "oh, and here's a camp shirt, hope you a medium" Allison said, handing the orange shirt to her. "and about those boomerangs, I've been hit by quite a few, at least yours wasn't coated with poison"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Well, It Could Be Worse [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, It Could Be Worse [Private]

Post by Maybeth 10/13/2012, 3:40 am

I looked Allison quite interested from what she said... I stared Harper absorbed for a while...
    -Oh!...well... I'm fine... I said to Allison and turned to Harper. I'm Triton's daughter! I say. I'm friend of Allison and I decided to help a bit...Don't be scared I'm not an absolutely scrap...I know few things about medicine...I say hoping she wouldn't ask me more things about that... Feel beter? I asked then with a shining smile. I walked to her checked her bandages... Allison was truly awsome!!!!
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female
    Number of posts : 1153
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Post by Davis 10/16/2012, 10:38 pm

Harper nodded. A fifteen year old, huh? Her work was pretty impressive for being just fifteen. Another girl, a daughter of Triton, moved across the ground and over to where Harper lay, apparently to investigate the bandages wrapped around her. She winced when she remembered that she'd been sent here because of a boomerang. Ouch. "Hello." Her voice was just above a murmur, weak with fear. The drug had almost been a good thing--at least she could talk then. Well... sort of.

"I'd daughter of Iris." Useless, powerless daughter who couldn't even properly use a weapon. "Thanks f-for helping me." Her eyes traveled unconsciously to the girl laying in the cot across the room from her. The girl's leg was secured in a bandage now, but she still looked enervated. Sickly pale and not particularly happy to be around. Harper felt a tinge of guilt for a reason she couldn't quite figure out. It was probably just her tendency to empathize. "Is she okay?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/17/2012, 6:53 am

Allison looked over and examined the other girl "yeah, just a bit queasy" she replied and smile towards Harper. "your welcome Harper, but you might want to lay down for a bit longer, I can stay if you wish" she said to Harper. She then looke over to Luna. "you alright Luna? You look a bit dehydrated" she said and handed Luna a bottle of water. "Harper?" she said turning back "how old are you?" she asked her before sitting back in her seat next to skeleton. She then smiled, nice and confident to try to help the Lauren's relax, as well as herself  
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 10/22/2012, 12:31 am

"If you say so..." Harper but her bottom lip, a nervous habit she picked up as a child and could never fully drop, and surveyed the girl once more. She didn't really look okay, but if the doctor said so, then what could Harper do? She was helpless when it came to injuries. There wasn't anything the sad daughter of Iris could do for the injured girl on the opposite cot even if not all of her injuries had been taken care of. That combined with Harper's irrational fear of needles made coming to the infirmary a big no-no most of the time. This was an exception.

She snapped back into reality. "Oh, I'm 17." A light, courteous smile played on her lips as the subject was changed. "So, you're a ninja?" A ninja in the modern world? In America, no less? That was, well, weird. "I-is that a joke, or...?" The thought of such a tiny, cute girl being a merciless killer seemed rather farfetched, but she had said it with a straight face, and nobody else seemed to question the idea. It was odd, to say the least.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/22/2012, 7:00 am

Allison just smiled. "yes, I'm a ninja in America cause u was sent here, for I guess protection or training...maybe social skills? I really don't know. Allison said and looked at the tatto on her shoulder. She placed her hand over it casually and switched her gaze back to Harper. "though I'm not really a killer...I mean I will kill but I ussally don't, my clan has been trying to redirect itself to a more modern and peaceful way but the old ways are going to remain, they can't change a tradition like that" she said and sighed, thinking about her upcoming event.

"so, Harper....um...well uh, you feeling better?" she asked. Not exactly what she wanted to say, but I guess it would work for now. darn it... she scolded herself silently, she really did new to work on her social skills
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 11/14/2012, 12:56 am

Harper nodded, although she didn't have much of a clue as to what Allison was talking about. As far as she knew, Harper had never come across any other ninjas in her life. The thought was mildly humorous, but to laugh would be offensive. Instead, she chewed her bottom lip.

Allison slipped her hand over her shoulder, which seemed to be a weird motion. She didn't scratch or anything, just kept her hand there. It looked...awkward. "Are you.. okay?" Harper questioned, only to be presented with a similar one. Her response was a slow nod, though she kept her eyes on Allison. "A little bit, yeah." The bleeding had stopped and, although the pain was still there, the fear of dying was just about gone. The wound was literally just a pain to deal with now.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/15/2012, 6:22 pm

I stayed there feeling a bit bored... I looked around me... Suddenly I saw a brown cat walking into the infirmary... I looked it astonished as It had changed a lot since lately I saw it.
    -Lu-... Lucinda? I wispered and she run to my feet. She started meowing and purring... Oh no, not now I tried to say but she never heared such things as no. I pet her softly and placed her into my hug.
    -This is Lucinda! I said to Allison excited. I was playing with my cat happily... She was bored in camp and too curious as always so she was just leaving me for weeks and going all around exploring! I took out my pocket a chocolate and cut it into two pieces. I gave her the one and ate the other. I took her paw and said hello to Allison and Harper and finnaly I let her down... so cute. She stood there looking us!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/16/2012, 7:35 pm

Allison smiled as she saw the cat then switched her attention to Harper again. "yeah I'm ok." Allison's watch started to beep a bit. Allusion glanced at her watch an sighed before looking at the two girls. "I have to go, my girlfriend needs me in about an hour....well I guess I can stay a bit longer, make sure everything's fine" allison said ad smiled as she poured herself a cup of water
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/17/2012, 4:30 am

I hold my self from steping back shocked but my eyes betrayed me as they opened widly... I was drinking a glass of water when I heared that and I split it out...I closed my mouth hoping I wouldn't say anything hurtful or stupid... I just sttod there looking her...
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/17/2012, 4:33 am

I turned and faced Luna. "what? Oh I get it, well it's alright, ask anything you want, I'm open usually" I said and smiled as I say down
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/17/2012, 5:01 am

-You- you... Y-... WHAT? I yelled finally but closed my mouth with my hands... I sould look like a nutcase demigod girl so I took some deep breaths and sat down as well...
    What do you mean? I stammered thεν
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/17/2012, 5:09 am

"I'm bi" Allison said plainly. "I can get if your shocked, but I am. And I will let you ask anything you want" she continued before smiling. "I really don't mind"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/17/2012, 5:50 am

-So this means you go with...and you're... Oh gods... I wispered... Anyway's... uhh... I don't make friends easily but Allison made me trust her from the begginig...that she said made me lose control... I still was friendly with her...
    -Sorry... Sorry for my reaction. I said ready to cry... How much I have hurted her? It should be really hard...
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/17/2012, 5:53 am

Allison hugged Luna "it's alright, we are still friends, best friends even. I know it's hard when you learn something like this" she said calmly.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/17/2012, 11:15 am

I noded feeling still oddly... I saw Lucinda meowing andwalking towards Allison's feet... She wanted to play... I tried to smile although it was hard... But then I remembered!
    -OH GODS!!!! I yelled angry with my self this time... What time is it? I asked Allison hoping she had a watch cause I never used such thi
    ngs...
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 11/19/2012, 12:23 pm

Harper drew her legs up to her chest from under the blanket. She hooked her arms around them and clasped her fingers into a lock. Her back arched into a straightened position while the blood in her cheeks clycloned around, transfering the pale color of her skin into a deep pink tone. "Y-you're bi?" Harper whispered, half to Allison and half to herself. Did they allow such openness in camp? Harper heard they hadn't. She'd heard that kids got beaten up around here for that--even by counselors. A friend of hers had to leave camp for being so open about her sexuality. "And...and everyone is just... Okay with that?" A weight was lifted suddenly, and the fragile girl had several very personal questions she wanted to ask. Most of all, though, Harper was extremely glad that she wasn't the only bisexual. It gave her a little bit of hope that the heteronormative lifestyle was not the only accepted lifestyle at camp.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/19/2012, 12:27 pm

Allison nodded. "bi and proud of it. No ones going to change me" she said and sat next to Harper. "your bi too, aren't you?" she asked calmly. "ad you probabley have questions, well I don't mind a bit" Allison Sao and smiled. "and actually, you two are the only two that know right now that I'm bi" Allison said and sent Harper a smile, a nice warm friendly one
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 11/19/2012, 12:36 pm

Harper choked on her own spit, caught by surprise. She turned her head slowly towards the bisexual girl sitting on the edge of her bed. More importantly, the girl who save her life. Even more importantly, in Harper's case, the girl who somehow knew Harper shared the same sexual orientation. Harper had only recently been able to even admit it to herself, and this girl just magically knew. "Aren't you afraid of getting hurt?" Not all people were accepting of the LGBTQA community. It seemed barbaric but kids still got beaten up for it.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/19/2012, 12:40 pm

"I'm a ninja, I'm hard to find, let alone hurt. But to be honest, yes. I am." Allison moved her shirt up to show a large scar on her side. "police got to me one time, swat to be honest, then monsters....all because I'm bi. But I stand up for myself and nothing can hurt me" Allison said and smiled. "I know it's hard being bi, but sometimes it's worth it"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 11/19/2012, 3:14 pm

I just looked them surprised for a moment. I didn't mind... besides, they were my best friends , but I was always very emotional.My mouth was still wide open.I was in llove with someone, but I didn't feel the need to share that hurtful story now.I just hugged Lucinda and waited quitly someone to tell me the hour hoping Chiron wouldn't kill me if I would be late!
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 11/20/2012, 1:51 am

Harper shuddered visibly at the site of the scar running down Allison's side. She inhaled a shaky breath and shook her head, finding it difficult to even believe that could happen. Well, no, scratch that. She could believe it could happen, and did believe it. But by cops? They were meant to help the public. What kind of town did she live in where an incident like that could happen? Certainly not a metropolitan area.

Harper's hand twitch, and she was going to raise her arm and stroke the pink wound, but blinked and realize how absolutely rude that would be. "I.... that's awful... Just because you're bi?" Note to self. Never tell anybody about sexual orientation.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/20/2012, 1:55 am

"you can touch it" Allison said kindly. "it's one of the few wounds not battle related" she continued. "and yes, those Mexican police are quite rough" she said and smiled, moving a bit closer so Harper could reach her better. "but hopefully for you, it won't happen. I would hate to see you injured"
    Davis
    Davis
    JAEGERRRRRRR

Female

Post by Davis 11/20/2012, 2:04 am

Harper glanced up to Allison for reassurance, before hesitantly inching her arm forward, using one, delicate finger to stroke downward over the skin. It was slightly raised, and a little roughened. Harper winced, thinking about her own scars. Not that she'd gotten them from events as serious as getting beaten by mexican police for bisexuality. She had to giggle at the last part of that statement, though. "But you've already seen me injured."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/20/2012, 2:09 am

"true. I just saved your life to be honest" Allison smiled sweetly. "gae you ever had a girlfriend?" Allison asked as she placed her hand on harpers, guiding it over the scar. "you don't look really experienced to be honest"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 11:37 pm