A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A long journey ended..

Maximus Meridius
    Maximus Meridius

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2012-10-08

A long journey ended.. Empty A long journey ended..

Post by Maximus Meridius 10/9/2012, 9:32 pm

Sheer exhaustion ravaged Brian's body, years of traveling had rendered him meek and withered. His tattered jeans nestled over legs that were well built from constant wandering. A weathered red sweatshirt covered a sinewy frame that once was intimidating and powerful, but now resembled a a broken guy who was on his last wind. Could there really be a place he could call home? Where he didn't have to be judged or hide from his past? A voice had told him of this place, this "Camp Half-Blood", where others of his kind could live and grow in peace. It sounded magical to Brian and the feeling he had in his gut had led him to this spot in Long Island. Battered and near hopeless, he looked up and there it was. A beautiful, proud pine that stood there beckoning him forward. Brian's body moved on it's own, pulling him closer and closer, until he found himself next to the tree. With his mouth open in amazement he looked forth; before him laid the camp, pristine and inviting.

"This is it," the words rolled out of Brian's mouth, "Home."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

A long journey ended.. Empty Re: A long journey ended..

Post by Steve Rogers 10/9/2012, 11:26 pm

stalked up the lonely hill. Another day spent in New York, was only another day of failure on my part. Six months... It had been a long search. And still I would search everyday until I found them... My "kin", persay. At least, the closest thing I had. I hated New York. What it had become. It was filthy! I hated it here too... It was nothing like home... But then again, my "home" was a wagon and a handcart some 150 years ago. Asleep in the ice all that time... My, how the world had changed. In this "world" I had awoken to find myself in, I felt lost. Then again, who wouldnt? I was a girl out of time... And out if time indeed.
    Maximus Meridius
    Maximus Meridius

Male

Post by Maximus Meridius 10/10/2012, 9:19 pm

I noticed a strange girl approaching me and bad habits kicked in. My hands went straight to my hidden throwing blades and I took stock of my entire surroundings. I would much rather avoid a fight, I'm completely exhausted. I relaxed myself quickly though, this was a peaceful place, I had no need to worry. My hands still laid upon my blades.

"Who goes there?"
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 10/10/2012, 9:44 pm

ooc; Okay. So I hate to interrupt, especially since I'm not posting anything here in character, but holy hell, man. Max, that is some quality writing. It's amazing, really, and thank god you're not one of those annoying newbs.

(I'm not saying anything about Agent cause I already know she's awesome.)
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 10/11/2012, 10:16 pm

"It is just I," I say wearily. "Just a child of the past. A child out of time," I spoke in my Irish accent, as I shook my head slowly. I didn't know if whoever was speaking was talking to me, or not. But I assumed he was, and responded nevertheless, even if it was wasn't my place to.
    Maximus Meridius
    Maximus Meridius

Male

Post by Maximus Meridius 10/16/2012, 7:58 pm

"My name is Brian, it's a pleasure to meet you. I've traveled for quite a long time in search of a place called Camp Half Blood. Please tell me my search has come to an end."

The last remnant memory of Brian's mother flashed through his mind. She had come to him in a dream, a dream that he wasn't sure whether it was a blessing or a curse. His mother told him of a special camp for people like him, it was funny how she said it. At that time, Brian had no idea what was special about a runaway, loner like him. But when his mother came to him in that dream, and told him he was a son of Apollo, his life changed forever. And here Brian was, standing on top of a hill, overlooking a miraculous camp, that would hopefully be his home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 2:28 pm