A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The courtyard

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

The courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: The courtyard

Post by Nemesis 11/2/2012, 10:54 pm

I stood up, stretching, I had heard from my siblings my mother was tall, i really took up after her"so, who is your god parent?".

Post by Guest 11/2/2012, 10:57 pm

"My mom is chione. The goddess of snow." Samuel said, slightly disgusted by the sound of her name now, because of the memories of Auron it brought back. "How about you?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/2/2012, 11:19 pm

"my mother is Hecate, Goddess of magic" I told him"do you have powers?" I asked, maybe he could control snow and ice.

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 3:58 am

"I do, but I believe my main power is now gone, since it was a double power." Samuel said. "I have two. The ability to walk across water by generating ice underneath my feet, and my main one, The Island, is where me and Auron made a giant island out in the water made entirely of ice. It was pretty cool, but unless Chione feels generous, I will never make it again."

ooc: I am actually going to make an attempt at getting kendall to allow me to fix that one.. Giving Samuel either full control over that power, or giving Sam the ability to make an island half the size of the original.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 11:03 am

"oh, I see" she said still feeling bad about the loss of his brother, she strummed a random song on her guitar, it sounded like one of Taylor Swift's songs she had once heard.

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 1:08 pm

Samuel said "I see you know how to play the guitar." He smiled slightly.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 2:02 pm

I nodded my head yes"yeah, every since i was a little girl, it's my passion really" i said smiling at him " do you play any instruments?".

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 2:16 pm

"No. I don't have musical talent. My talents involve more physical abilities. You know?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 2:44 pm

I nodded"I see, i'm not too much of the physical type though, I can do magic though" I said and snapped my finger, making myself glow black/purple "this is the glow spell" I said smiling, it gave me a tiny hint of head ache though.

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 2:45 pm

Samuel stepped back and said "That's pretty cool. So you are a light that shines through darkness with that power?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 2:48 pm

I blushed slightly"I guess, I never really thought of it like that" I said and tapped my chin, zoning out.

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 3:02 pm

Samuel smiled "Well, light and darkness are things we must always think about. Someone like you is very important to those who have a lot of darkness around them, since they always need a light to help guide them through the darkness, even if the darkness is too strong for anyone."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 3:15 pm

I thought about his words for a moment, then smiled"you are... right, those are pretty wise words" I had replied, feeling flattered by me being called 'light'.

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 3:22 pm

"I got my wisdom from Auron. He taught me after dad taught him. Auron's mr. Wise, and I used to be mr. Show-off, but now I have taken it under my responsibility to be the original Samuel cildechon, My father." Samuel responded. He felt more comfortable around Nora once Auron had shut up.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 3:43 pm

I nodded"so your dads personality split between you two?" I asked, I have a non demigod little brother, he still hadn't been told about me being here at Camp Half blood

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 3:49 pm

"In a way, yes. Dad taught me how to be Mr. Big shot lady killer, and taught Auron how to be Mr. Old sensei." Samuel responded, "I got whatever I wanted from who ever I desired it from, and Auron got treated like a nerd, unless I was around. Our dad was the guy every man wanted to be, and we were half the man everyone wanted to be. Pretty strange right?" Samuel chuckled slightly at his words.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 3:57 pm

I looked surprised"so you two together where the full extent of his charisma then?" I asked, his life was pretty interesting, I should tell him more about who I am though, all to even the story changing.

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 4:09 pm

"Yes, We were the amazing Samuel cildechon when we were together." Samuel had replied, "So, What about you? How was your home life?"

Ooc: random fact, Cildechon was a name i made by taking three random objects and putting them into a name. Pencil, mountain dew can, and the words on my computer. Haha.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 4:14 pm

ooc:lol, thats very clever

bic: "thats cool" I said and smiled"well, my father use to be a musician and gave me the guitar I am holding now, and I have a mortal brother named jojo, thats pretty much about it, really" I said, my life was boring.

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 4:15 pm

"That's actually pretty cool. Most people would say simple, but for someone like me, who grew up having everything under the sun and moon, let's just say that a normal life is cooler to me than a high class life." Samuel said, smiling.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 4:18 pm

"I guess everybody sees everything as a different perspective than others, especially opposites" I said smiling, he and I could be good friends.

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 4:21 pm

"Well, opposites do almost always make the better pair." Samuel said smiling.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 4:28 pm

I smiled"agreed" I said and noticed my hair kept blowing in front of my face, I was too focused on the conversation to notice, so I brushed it back and made the spell ware off.

Post by Guest 11/3/2012, 4:31 pm

Samuel smiled, since he hadn't felt very comfortable around people, an yet, here he was, communicating as though nothing had ever happened.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 11/3/2012, 4:35 pm

I looked back to Sam"so, when was the last time you talked to your father?" I asked, remembering my father had felt guilty, not wanting to let go and all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 3:10 pm