A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ohio

Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Ohio - Page 6 Empty Re: Ohio

Post by Bell 4/22/2013, 10:00 am

Cassiopeia shrieked. She never saw a corpse before…not without the coffin. Well, she had seen some movies about corpses, but never…in her real life. She readied her bow and took an arrow. Her hands were trembling. She shivered, although the air was not too cold. In fact, she rarely shivers because of the weather. This was a special case. She was terribly afraid. “What—what’s wrong with the corpse?” she asked as Jackson investigated it. The voice that came from her throat seemed wrong and different. “How did it get here?”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 4/22/2013, 10:47 am

Jackson looked over the corpse "it's a civil war soldier, confederate. My guess is that it was a spy and got caught inside the tunnel, it's 150years old at least" he told her and looked farther down the tunnel "he's staring at something, but I can't tell through the darkness" he said and walked ahead a little when he saw some light. "Cassie. Do not step into the light" he said and grabbed an arrow
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/23/2013, 2:04 am

“Jackson, will I do that?” Cassiopeia asked as her eyes flew from the corpse to the glowing light. She readied her own bow and took an aim at the light, but she did not release the arrow…yet. She was nervous, but she was also curious to know more about the light. She took a step closer so she now stood side to side with Jackson. She narrowed her eyes to see…oh, she was grateful to bring her glasses. “D-do you think I should…?” she asked him, pointing her bow with her head.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/23/2013, 5:22 am

Jackson shook. His head and thrust the arrow I to the light. Instantly spikes shot from the wall, nailing themselves into the rock on the other side.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/25/2013, 9:35 am

Cassiopeia closed her eyes and took some small steps ahead, placing her arrow back to its place. She pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket and took one of the small but obviously dangerous weapons from the floor. She examined it and showed it to Jackson. “What do you think?”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2013, 9:38 am

Jackson looked it over "I've never scene a weapon like this before" he admitted as he glanced farther down the tunnel. "I think I hear rushing water" he tol her
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/25/2013, 10:20 am

”Running water?” Cassiopeia raised her eyebrows and put the small weapon—safely wrapped in her handkerchief—into her pocket. She felt that she can bring it back to camp and ask the Hephaestus cabin to examine it. She closed her eyes and concentrate. She did hear the sound of running water…but it just made her more confused. “Does that mean that we’re going to enter the sewer? Like, the actual part of the sewer, where rats live?”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/25/2013, 10:22 am

Jackson shrugged "it's a possibility" he told her and held her hand as he crept around a corner. He gasped, it was no sewer. It was an underground waterfall of spring water. "Wow"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/26/2013, 12:40 am

“Oh, I’m impressed,” Cassiopeia walked behind Jackson, her eyes gleamed with excitement. She saw not only one waterfall, but there were about five small waterfalls beside the first one. She smiled and was about to drink from the waterfall when she abruptly stopped. She pulled her hands away—she hadn’t touched the water yet—as she saw skeletons…skeletons that were covered with the waterfall. “Don’t touch the waterfalls!” Cassie shouted. “They’re poisonous!”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/26/2013, 12:43 am

Jackson backed away from the waterfalls. He had almost drank some, but lucky for him she had saved him. "We need to get across....can you freeze them?" He asked her
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/26/2013, 9:37 am

”No, I can’t,” Cassiopeia shook her head. “I could freeze the lake only because it’s cold enough. I just dropped the temperature, and yeah, the lake itself only needed few more degrees Celsius to actually be frozen.” She took a step closer and moved her hands nearer to the water—but she did not touch it. She shook her again and pulled her hands away. “These waterfalls are warm. Even with my biggest effort, I can’t even create a speck of thin ice out of them.”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/26/2013, 9:43 am

Jackson cursed, looking for a way around. "We have to find another way" he whispered, trying I find one. They had to get to the other side, they just had too!
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/26/2013, 10:17 am

"We will," Cassiopeia said craftily. "As you can see, I can make ice storms. With force, I can push the waterfalls and make a small way for us to go through...or do you have any other way?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/26/2013, 10:20 am

Jackson looked around, taking in the area. "A grappling line maybe....but I wouldn't want it to snap" he said and looked at her "do you have te energy to do an ice storms?"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/28/2013, 5:41 am

Cassiopeia nodded and closed her eyes. She imagined a bunch of ice storms…and a weird feeling on her back indicated that she had successfully made some. She told them to move and push the fountains’ water; the storms followed her orders immediately. The water, however, gave up a big fight. It seemed that the toxic or whatever thing that was inside it struggled hard to break from the storm prison. Cassiopeia had to make a quick move…it was a matter of time before her storms start to leak poisonous water. She grabbed Jackson’s hand and ran to the end of the small road.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/28/2013, 6:36 am

Jackson ran across and they made it just in time before the water began to spill, ten crash back into it's bed. "We press on?" Jackson asked her a he or iced he had gotten stuff on him, and an add on vehicle to the tank.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 5/2/2013, 10:20 am

“Whoa,” Cassiopeia said as she staggered after they crossed the path. She felt dizzy and her vision was blurred for a moment. Making storms did drain her strength, and she had to cling to Jackson’s arm in order to stay conscious. “Well, you’re the leader,” she finally said weakly. “Any way will do.”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/2/2013, 10:22 am

Jackson "are you sure you don't want to rest?" He asked concerned as he adjusted to actually lift Cassie up and carry her as he made a few steps away from the cursed river.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 5/2/2013, 10:27 am

"Nah," she said. "I'm okay."

She looked at her surroundings and frowned. They were now a few steps ahead from the fountains...and what she saw was not pleasant at all. She saw skulls...and skeletons. A sick feeling came across her face. "W-what happened?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/2/2013, 10:28 am

Jackson looked around "cannabalism" he said, indicating to the bite marks. "By a monster or a person, maybe an animal. However it walked on two legs@
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 5/2/2013, 10:31 am

"Cannibalism? Monster? Animal? Human?" Cassiopeia took a step back and hurriedly prepared her bow and arrows. She gulped. "Do you have any other way or should we cross this path?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/2/2013, 10:33 am

Jackson "it's the ont way through" he lit the flashlight
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 5/2/2013, 10:36 am

"Okay," Cassiopeia put her bow down and sighed. She held Jackson's hand tightly and hissed desperately, "Don't ever try to let go, Jackson, please?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/2/2013, 10:37 am

Jackson "I wouldn't let go for the world" he said and slowly led the way down the dark tunnel. "This is spooky" he whispered to her as they continued on
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 5/4/2013, 9:38 am

Cassiopeia felt the surge of thankfulness came from her mind. She was really lucky to have him by her side. With the darkness and all things creepy there, she was grateful to have someone next to her. “Yeah,” she agreed, when Jackson talked. “Remind me of what are we doing here, again?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 10:38 pm