A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ohio

Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Ohio - Page 2 Empty Re: Ohio

Post by Bell 3/15/2013, 11:12 am

Cassiopeia smiled back and turned to Jackson. "Sure, but don't you have a concert to do?" Cassiopeia still thought that Jackson was only an ordinary guy--demigod, to be exact-- but as she stood there, she finally realized that Jackson was really a celebrity. But it won't change the way she treated him, of course. For Cassiopeia, Jackson was really, only a cool son of Apolo.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 3/16/2013, 11:01 am

Jackson smiled at Cassie "I'd rather be spending time with you than singing to a bunch of teens" he said as he took her hand and began to take her up a hill in the neighborhood. Simply walking up the sidewalk. They took a left down a road in disrepair until Jackson stopped, and looked.

It was a simple house, well it used to. Two stories, just like most of the other houses in the neighborhood and with a large garage. But the house was burnt, not much of it was left. Old charred wood and building materials sat around the structure, with one black headstone sitting in what was left of the front lawn. It was Jackson's moms grave.

"I would have never have gone to camp if this hadn't happened" he told her and sighed. "My mom was a famous dancer in this area when she was younger, and easily caught apollos eye. They had me and she was fully aware who Apollo was and that I would be a demigod. She helped me become what I wanted to be, a celebrity. She had my little sister too, also with apollo. But....but when I was ten or so, we were attacked, the house burnt down, and I lost my mom and sister. Well, I thought I lost my sister. I found her at camp though"
    ---

---
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/17/2013, 10:59 am

Cassie waved goodbye to Jackson's friends and took his hands. As soon as they finally reached Jackson's house, Cassiopeia gasped. The house was really burned down into bits of dust and crippled woods. She stared at Jackson and hugged him. "I'm so sorry," she said.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/17/2013, 12:17 pm

He hugged Cassie back softly as he looked at the remains of his house. "I know. I come here often to pay my mom a visit" he took her Han an kicks open a basement door. "Down here, well come see" he led her down into the basement where a recording studio was, old guitars and music things. "This is where I stay sometimes" he told her smiling "it calms me to be in here and play....want me to sing to you again?"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/17/2013, 12:24 pm

"Yeah, I'll be your guest," Cassiopeia held his hands softly and sat on the dusty floor to hear him singing.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/17/2013, 5:46 pm

Jackson smiled and began to sing. The song this time was about someone losing what they had, but finding something even better. When he was finished he smiled at Cassie and put his arms around her
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/19/2013, 12:15 pm

“It was truly a nice song,” Cassie said and hugged him back. Jackson did have a point in his song. For Cassie, her life was lonely. She was not as famous as any of the twelve Olympians’ children, and she was cold, really cold. But now she had Jackson on her side, and she was grateful for it. “I’m being honest.” She added nicely.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/19/2013, 5:56 pm

Jackson looked into her eyes and smiled softly "I know. An I'm being honest that I love you" he said and kept holding her in his arms "if you want you can make it colder in here" he offered, he didnt care about the cold
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/23/2013, 1:31 pm

She put the temperature about 5 degrees celcius colder gladly. For a while, however, she started to think that the coldness might break the house even more and she finally returned the temperature back to normal. She stood up and carefully look for a picture of Jackson's mom. She found on a small desk near his guitar and smiled. His mom really was pretty. She rummaged things in her pocked and let out a small, solid, transparent ice crystal and put it near the photo. She then turned back to Jackson and smiled, offering him her hand.

OOC: I'm so sorry! I was really busy!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/23/2013, 2:24 pm

OOC: it's ok, I won't be on as much, connection problems

BIC: Jackson gladly took her hand and smiled as he led her up the steps and outside where it was snowing, just soft fragile snowflakes falling onto the ground. Jackson held her hand tight, his warth against her cold. People say opposites attract, and well, they were right. "Cassie?" He asked after a moment
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/25/2013, 11:43 am

"Hmm?" Cassiopeia answered, still holding Jackson's hand. After a little while, she thought that maybe...Jackson did not hear her, and trying hard not to sound offending, she said slowly, "yes?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/25/2013, 6:50 pm

Jackson looked at her and pulled her closer, so that their shoulders were touching. "I just wanted to tell you how much I love you, I'm glad you came with me to Ohio. I know we have only been dating for a few days but it's felt like a few months"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/26/2013, 7:59 am

Cassiopeia did not argue. She just knew Jackson for really, a few days—but she agreed that it seemed like she’d known him for a long ago. She actually assumed that she was coldly strong like an ice, and no sunlight could melt her, but she had to take her statement away. Jackson melted her, especially with those warm aspects of his. She didn’t have anything to argue, so she just nodded weakly, her cheek blushing.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/26/2013, 8:01 am

Jackson smiled "funny how we are opposites. But I hear you up, you cool me down. May I....." He hesitated. He wasn't sure what her reply would be and didnt want to mess it up, he just thought for a moment, still holding her hand
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/28/2013, 12:08 am

"May you what?" Cassiopeia asked. She was obviously curious on what answer Jackson was going to give her.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/28/2013, 12:47 am

"May I please, if you will let me, kiss your lips?" He asked softly,
    Trying his best not to come on too strong
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/28/2013, 12:50 am

"NO!" Cassiopeia surprisingly jumped and walked back. As soon as she heard him saying that, she began to think about her father's expression. Her father seemed to know everything, even if she didn't tell him. And she was extremely afraid of that. And she was not ready, too.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/28/2013, 12:51 am

Jackson sighed. He followed her back into the abandoned house silently. It remained silent for quite some time before he spoke. "Cassie? I'm sorry I asked"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/28/2013, 12:54 am

Cassiopeia was sitting near the guitar when Jackson came to her. She looked up, her expression was full of shock. "I'm sorry too," she turned her head down. "I was surprised."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/28/2013, 12:58 am

Jackson nodded silently "I shouldn't have asked, I didn't mean to make you get fristrated, I just..." He sighed "I thought it might help. I understand if you want to keep it how it is for now" he told her as he sat next to her, still staring at the cold floor
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/28/2013, 1:23 am

She scooted next to Jackson and leaned. "Um..." she said, her cold hands started to make another snow crystal out of the snow, "Let's forget about it, yes?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/28/2013, 6:13 am

Jackson put his arm around her shoulders "yes" he said and smiled Z he watched dance, fixing the gane
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/29/2013, 4:58 am

Cassiopeia was silent for a few minutes, and then tried to remove the awkward tension in the room. She said, "Assume that we've put the previous thing aside," Cassie hold her breath and turned to Jackson in a hopeful manner, "what should we do now?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 3/29/2013, 7:34 am

Jackson thought and and smiled at her "ice cream?" He asked with a grin as he looked at her. He was glad that the kissing thing had been put side
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 3/30/2013, 8:27 am

"And the lake, after that?" Cassiopeia asked nicely but nervously. She was really happy when Jackson seemed to forget about the thing already, and in fact, she liked ice cream. But she couldn't resist her urge to visit the lake. She desperately wanted to play there. She gripped Jackson's hand tightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 4:20 am