A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ohio

Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Ohio - Page 4 Empty Re: Ohio

Post by Bell 4/3/2013, 10:33 am

Cassiopeia did enjoyed Jackson’s company—it was lovely!—but as hours passed, she had become pretty tired, and the sky was getting dark. As they were circling around the icy lake, Cassiopeia asked, “How about if we call it a day?”
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 4/5/2013, 3:21 am

Jackson nodded and smiled as he lightly pecked her cheek. He got them back in the car and drove them through Lebanon, the lights shining through the pale white, fresh snow. Jackson adored the way his girlfriend stared out the window, taking in the sight as he pulled up to his old house, the temperate well below freezing. He didn't care as he carried the tired Cassie down to the two beds and tucked her in, making sure it was still plenty cold for her. He waited for her to go to sleep before he began to work.

He spent all night shaping the ice and snow, shoveling it and crafting it with his hands, shovel and a few other tools to craft the winter wonderland for her. It took all his strength, and all his skill. When he was done he collapsed into the snow, snoring softly. It was obvious he was alright, just tired.

A note had been taped to Cassie's arm, telling her to come outside when she woke up. When she would come out she would see two life sized sculptures, one of Jackson and his bow strung, firing at a very realistic sculpture of a monster, while the other showed Cassie, expertly using the snow to her advantage to take down a different monster. The new path dug into the snow would lead her to an ice fortress, not as big as Cassie would have made it, but about ten feet tall. On the wall of the fortress was written 'J+C' a heart surrounding the message. Several other statues and writing was along the half mile path, until at the end sat Jackson, snoring softly under a tree, the shovel still in his hands as he slept soundly.

OOC: you can fill in some more details if you would like. Also I won't be back till Saturday
    --
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/6/2013, 9:39 am

Cassiopeia woke up with a groan. The things after they skated were blurry, and all she knew was that Jackson brought her into a nice room to sleep and her eyes were shut as soon as he turned off the light and went out of the room. She smiled coldly for no reason, but soon she realized that the house was completely silent. She crept out from the cozy bed and put on her slippers before she went out. Jackson’s house—at least the hallway—was quiet. She began to look for Jackson, but it seemed that he was gone.

A sense of awareness came to her mind. Could that possible if Jackson left her alone in purpose? It wasn’t funny at all! If he was trying to make a joke, she was sure that she would not laugh. The house was so quiet and silent, and it was really awkward. She wandered around the room and was going to yell for Jackson before she noticed sculptures outside the house. In hurry, still in her pajamas, without any sweaters, she ran outside.

She had a difficulty to close her jaws. Stood in front of her were a bunch of beautifully made ice sculptures! She walked in awe as her eyes looked at the statues. They were…incredible. She kept walking to the end of the statues line and she was startled to find Jackson snoring, leaning on a tree.

Dear Jackson! She didn’t realize that she was blinking back tears. “Oh my goodness, Jackson,” she murmured and kissed his forehead before she ran back to the house and hurriedly came back with a thick blanket and covered Jackson with it.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/6/2013, 9:53 pm

Jackson woke up as soon as she laid the woven blanket over him. He smiled as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "Enjoy it?" He murmured as his blue eyes adjusted to the light of the rising sun. "I was going to make it longer, but I guess I passed out" he smirked before he yawned, covering his mouth as he did.

He took Cassie's hand and pulled her down, hugging her tight. He smiled at her as he hugged her, before letting her go.
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/7/2013, 3:24 am

"They are...they are beautiful!" Cassiopeia rubbed her eyes, removing the tears that flowed on her cheek. Without a word, she turned and ran back to the house and returned back in a few minutes, carrying a basket full of fresh bread and a big bottle of hot chocolate milk. She gave them all to Jackson. "It's the least I can do," she said, holding back a sob.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/7/2013, 3:28 am

Jackson smiled as he took a sip of the hot chocolate milk and smiled up at her. "Why....why so you look like your about to burst into tears?" He asked politely, eating the delicious fresh bread. He felt good that she had liked the statues he had made
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/7/2013, 3:31 am

"Oh, you know the reason already," Cassiopeia managed to smile. "It's just...they are really beautiful, and you made them..." she stopped and looked down shyly. "For me."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/7/2013, 3:33 am

Jackson smiled "of course I did, you may be a cold daughter if chione, but you will always be my favorite girl" he smiled and stood. "I could make more if you want"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/7/2013, 4:24 am

"Oh, no, no," Cassiopeia laughed weakly. "I don't want to burden you. Those statues are awesome, seriously, but I'm satisfied enough as long as you're with me," She scooted closer to Jackson and poked him. "Don't ever try to cheat, okay?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/7/2013, 11:02 am

Jackson laughed "if rather not be a statue myself, of course I won't Cheat" he told her with a smile. "Don't you cheat either" he warned as he looked at te amazing sunrise
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/9/2013, 12:05 pm

“Why should I?” Cassiopeia laughed sweetly, wiping off her last bit of tear. “You’re, like, the best thing I’ve ever had.” She absent-mindedly took a piece of bread and start eating it. Taking food in a trance had been some sort of a hobby for her, since every time she or he brought something, she would always ended up eating at least a part of it.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/9/2013, 4:32 pm

Jackson smiled a they continued to eat a bit of the food. Jackson soon had his fill and began to absentmindlely play wih the snow and I've at his feet. Finally he turned to Cassie and smiled. "Want to go around town? Library, hotel, or whatever you like? There's all sorts of stuff to do"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/10/2013, 6:01 am

"Uh-huh," Cassiopeia looked at Jackson with excitement. "Did you just say the word library?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/10/2013, 6:02 am

Jackson nodded "yeah, there is a big library just across the street from the hotel" he told her, noticing her excitement. "You wanna go?" He asked with a wide grin
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/10/2013, 6:16 am

"Yeah!" Cassiopeia nodded with excitement, but then she looked at her clothes and at Jackson's clothes. "First thing first, though, Jackson, I will take a bath before you and I do anything cool today."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/10/2013, 6:17 am

Jackson nodded "I can melt snow, or toucan use the bathroom" he tol her as he took her hand gently and led her inside. He changed into fresh clothes while she bathed, he didnt want to barge in and well, cause a big scene
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/10/2013, 6:29 am

Cassiopeia entered the house and was soon getting a warm bath. In a few minutes--10 or 15 minutes to be exact--she got out of the bathroom and walked towards Jackson, who was apparently ready. She wore a black sweater and a blue jeans with a pair of white gloves, and she felt comfortable. She smiled at Jackson and said, "So. Lead the way, please."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/10/2013, 6:32 am

Jackson nodded and led the way to the large, yet old library. He smiled as he saw Cassie's face light up. "Two stories and a basement" he told her as he walked towards the steps
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/10/2013, 6:43 am

Cassiopeia sighed with amazement. The library was sure amazing. It had books...many books....much more books than the camp's library had! In a few minutes she'd rummaged through shelves of books and managed to pull out many books and brought them to the dest where Jackson was now sitting.

OOC: *cough* Zach *cough* the drawing form *cough*
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/10/2013, 7:11 am

Jackson was looking through an old book, leather bound and written in an ancient language. He glanced up at Cassie and smiled at her pile of books "what do you have there?"

OOC: pm's
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/10/2013, 7:33 am

Cassiopeia actually grinned as the examined her books. With a cool expression, she began to explain about them and her glasses couldn’t hide her gleaming brown eyes that shone with excitement. “Oh, I have many, many books. See there,” she began to move the books so they were in one line, “This one is Homer, and those series are Enid Blyton’s Mallory Towers, Jack London’s Call of the Wild, Treasure Island, and Around the World in 80 Days…” She spelled out about three or four more books before she finished and looked at Jackson. “What book are you reading?”

OOC: Thanks!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/10/2013, 7:50 am

Jackson shrugged "I'm not sure exactly, it was in the basement, it's in a language I don't comprehended currently, but it seems to be part of a set" he told her as he smiled "you have a lovely selection of books by the way"
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/10/2013, 8:38 am

"Thank you," Cassiopeia said sweetly but she pushed her books aside, so at least she could see Jackson. She held her hands, indicating that she wanted to see the book. "May I?" she asked.

OOC: Are we going to have an adventure, or the book Jackson holds is only a normal, random book?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/10/2013, 11:42 am

Jackson handed the book over to her with care "I've seen another book like this at camp I think, with one of the Athena kids maybe" he said as he waited for her reply

OOc: adventure
    Bell
    Bell

Female

Post by Bell 4/13/2013, 12:01 am

Cassiopeia nodded politely and as soon as the book was in her hands, she immediately scanned it. The result was complicated. She frowned as she flipped page over page. The words…the sentences…they didn’t make any sense for her. Cassie had once tried to read his literary books, and she was as confused as she was now. More confused, in fact. "How--" she turned to Jackson in confusion. "This book have so many languages--even in one paragraph!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 1:30 pm