A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Ryuu, Master of Go

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Ryuu, Master of Go Empty Ryuu, Master of Go

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/11/2013, 6:28 pm

Ryuu was born in Tokyo, Japan. He grew to be very audacious. He grew up with a father who loved the game Go. He learned from his father and got very good at Go. In fact, he would one day be the best in the world.
    “Come on dude, give it back,” Ryuu said. A tall boy with red hair, Dai, had taken his newest edition of Hikaru no Go. Dai said, “Tell you what, if you can beat me in a game of Go, I will give it back. But that will never happen.” Dai was very willful, so Ryuu doubted that he would give it back. “Fine,” Ryuu said. Ryuu motioned to the school Go room. Then they transferred to the school Go room. About 1 hour later, Dai walked out with an abase look on his face. Ryuu walked out behind him holding Hikaru no Go.
    Ryuu went to the nearest Go salon and paid ¥93($1) to get in. He set his bag in the locker that he always uses. He looks around and notices a sheathe covering the one Go table in the back. He looks at it and sees a large stain on the side. He touches it and fells a strong zap of static electricity. He jumps back in surprise. “Hello?” Ryuu looks around. Ryuu said, “Who said that?” Another voice says, “You can hear us?” Ryuu says, “Who is messing with me?” The first voice says, “Sorry. My name is Jin Wei. My brother is Wei Jin. We were trapped in the Go board until you freed us. We may sound like it was only a minute problem. But now, we are in your conscious.” They both materialize in front of Ryuu. They begin to shed a bright blue. Then it dims.
    Ryuu looks at them and thinks, “So, you can hear my thoughts?” They say, “Pretty much.” Ryuu walks over to an empty seat to play Go with a older boy. He gets black and plays the 16, 15 point. Jin Wei says, “I hope you are planning the diagonal.” Ryuu says in his mind, “So you two are good at Go?” Wei Jin says, “Yes we are.” Ryuu begins to abandon his thoughts. He had so many ideas. Ryuu played the 17, 16 point, the diagonal. Jin Wei says, “Play the 1, 9 point.” Ryuu plays the point. About 30 minutes later, he won. He underscored the win in his note book.
    He went to the closest shop. He bought a fan to hold while playing Go. It cost him ¥841($9). He went home. Then it started raining and he put on his raincoat. It shed the water off of him. He got home to see his father at his Go table. Ryuu went over there to the table and was about to start the game.

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:45 pm