A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Ryuu, Master of Go

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

Ryuu, Master of Go Empty Ryuu, Master of Go

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/22/2013, 4:52 pm

Chapter 3
    Ren exclaimed, “I wanna go first!” Ryuu sat at a Go board. Ren sat directly across from him. Ryuu places a stone in the middle of the board. Jin Wei says, “Why do you play there Ryuu?” Ren then places a stone at the 3, 4 point. Ryuu says in his mind, “You will see.” He places a stone on the 16, 15 point. Wei Jin says, “I know what he is doing. He is playing mirror Go. If Ren places a stone on the 3, 3 point, Ryuu will place a stone on the 16, 16 point. The mirror point.”
    Ryuu says in his mind, “Good job explaining Wei Jin.” Ren places a stone at the 1, 1 point. Ryuu mirrors that move. They continue this game until they have played for one hour. Then Ren says, “I resign. You were playing mirror Go, so I would make it an even game anyways.”
    Sho said to them both, “Guys, it is time to go. It is 5:00 p.m. My parents are probably worried.” Ryuu started heading toward the door. He said to Ren and Sho, “See you two tomorrow.” Ryuu mobilizes to his house, but stops to see his rival. Rin Shu, they have been rivals for over four years. Rin seemed to notice Ryuu as well. Rin walked over to Ryuu. Rin said in amazement, “Wow, it is surprising to see you here and not in a tournament.” Ryuu said, “Same to you.”
    Rin looked around. He seemed to stop at a Go salon. Ryuu said, “How about we settle this at the Go salon. That way, I won’t humiliate you in a tournament. Like last time.” Rin looked back at Ryuu. Rin said, “OK, and for the record, you will lose.” They headed to the Go salon.
    Ryuu picked out the table. He got black for this game. This meant Rin got the 5.5 komi rule. Ryuu questioned, “Prepared to lose?” Rin had a smirk on his face. He must have a plan. Rin said, “That is a question you should ask yourself.” Ryuu placed a stone on the lower right star point. Rin then placed a stone on the upper left star point. Ryuu exclaimed, “Mirror Go!” Rin looked at Ryuu with a smirk. He said, “Yes, you are right.” Ryuu then placed a stone in the middle. Rin said, “You broke it. No more mirror Go. Now I’m gonna lose.” He placed a stone on the 1, 1 point. Jin Wei said calmly, “Place a stone on the 13, 13 point.”
    Ryuu placed a stone at that point. Rin looked scared. He said, “I resign.” Ryuu looked at him, amazed. Ryuu said, “So soon?” Rin looked up. He got up and ran out of the Go salon. Ryuu tried to run after him, but Rin was gone. Ryuu continued on his way home. He got there and went to sleep.
    The next morning, Ryuu went to school. He spent most of his time playing paper Go with his friend, Lukas Bukoffsky. He was a transfer student from America. Though, he was amazing at Go. He always wanted to beat Ryuu. But he never could. Ryuu felt bad for Lukas that day. So he let Lukas win.
    After school, Ryuu went to the Go salon to play a few games. He didn’t let Jin Wei or Wei Jin play any. Jin Wei said, “Why not? I want to play a game.” Ryuu looked at him. Ryuu said in his mind, “Because, I want to play some games on my own. Plus, I beat everyone without your help. You should sharpen your mind for the Oza tournament in one week. I will need you then.”
    After playing some games, Ryuu goes home. Ryuu goes to sleep in his bed, thinking about the new kid. The kid seemed to be good at Go, after she beat Lukas. But the kid couldn’t be as good as him. He would have to test that tomorrow. The new kid to Go. The new kid in school. The one named Amanda.
    The next day, Ryuu went to school. He hoped that Amanda would accept his challenge. He asked her to play a game with him. Amanda said, “Sure, meet at the Go salon owned by Cho U at 4:00p.m.” Ryuu was excited to play there. Ryuu said, “Perfect, I love playing there.”
    At 3:50p.m., Ryuu headed toward the Go salon. He got there at 3:59p.m. He saw Amanda inside sitting at a Go table. But not just any table. The table Jin Wei and Wei Jin were trapped in. Amanda said, “I know this board.”
    Ryuu looked stunned. He said, “How do you know about this board?” Amanda said, “Can you keep a secret?” Ryuu looked at Jin Wei. Then looked at Wei Jin. Ryuu said, “I already am.” Amanda looked in the direction of Jin Wei. Her eyes got a amazed look on her face. She exclaimed, “You are the current host of Jin Wei and Wei Jin!”
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Ryuu, Master of Go Empty Re: Ryuu, Master of Go

Post by Milocross 3/22/2013, 5:00 pm

you cant put all chapters in one topic can you
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/22/2013, 5:04 pm

Im not done

Post by Guest 3/22/2013, 5:06 pm

Dude, you have one topic per chapter...why not just put them all in the same topic?
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/23/2013, 3:47 am

Because the book is not done.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 3/23/2013, 9:19 am

They're saying that you could add the chapters into one topic as you go instead of making a new topic every time :)
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 3/24/2013, 6:10 pm

Oh...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:03 pm