A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Bordeaux, France (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Bordeaux, France (private) - Page 5 Empty Re: Bordeaux, France (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/5/2013, 8:11 am

Louise looked at Justin and made a superficial smile.

"You're Victoria's half-brother, aren't you?" she recalled.

"Wait, a half-brother? That means.... who is it, do you have the same father or the same mother?" Vianney asked.

"Same mother, I guess," Louise told her brother, "Otherwise we would've already learned of him."

"Better and better," Vianney sneered. "I recall how we used to tell Victoria her mother was just a random b****, but I didn't know it was actually true."

Louise giggled, imitated by Thomas and Vianney.

"Just wait till we tell her that!"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 10/5/2013, 2:34 pm

I look at vinney, walk over to him and punch him square in the face. "My mom was not just some random b*tch!!!" I yell and continue punching him.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 10/5/2013, 3:34 pm

I hug Victoria tight and kiss her gently when all of a sudden I hear noise from the upper floor. I let of Vic for a moment and look at her in surprise.
    -Something's happening I say in a worrying tone. I stand up slowly and unwillingly feeling lost in that moment of sweetness and pure love...I wake my slef up and rush upstairs. I open the door and see Justin punching the other guy, Vianney.
    I grab his hands and put them behind his back and pull him out of the room.
    -What are you doing? Do you think those spoiled, brats and that morron over there deserve a single drop of your spittle? Don't give them the chance to tease you that easily!!!I yell at him.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 10/5/2013, 5:56 pm

I get pulled away from Vinney, "Jason, what did it look like I was doing?" I ask Jason.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/6/2013, 3:47 am

-Punching him to death? I have no idea! Just don't give them the chance to see you're irritated and you care about what THEY say! I tell him in a calmer tone this time. He doesn't seem to realise he feeds them this way...
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 10/6/2013, 7:09 pm

"Look, Jason, I can put up with bull crap, but when you insult my mom, or my sisters and brothers; you're getting you but kicked." I say and walk to the back door and walk outside and sit on the back porch. I cry.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/7/2013, 9:55 am

I follow Justin after a while. I sigh when I see him like that. I sit nearby him and stare ahead.
    -Com'on now, don't get this way. We'll find a way for those *suckers* to pay! I promise big guy! Nor I can stand the idea of Victo-...
    I stopped talking and blushed. I'd almost say it clearly...I was worried about what Justin might feel about it.
    -I don't want others to get hurted and those kids need to take a lesson! I say coldly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/7/2013, 10:16 am

Victoria had followed Jason down, and had helped him drag Justin away.

"What did they say?" she asked him. "Why did you punch Vianney? He's a brute, you know. Never answer him with punches."

To answer verbal sparring with punches was something an Ares kid would do, it surprised Victoria Justin had done that.
    When he went out to cry, she followed him and hugged him. He looked so fragile when he did that.

"They aren't worth your crying," she whispered to him.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 10/7/2013, 7:37 pm

I look up at my sister, "Vic, they called mom a b*cth." I say, then say, "I bet you would've at least tried to do what I did."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/8/2013, 3:26 am

The insult caused Vic's fists to tighten, but she didn't betray herself more.

"I know," she told Justin. "They said worse, though."

It was true, they had said worse about her mother, and Victoria, who had been eleven at that time, had been so mad at them she had cut Louise's hair short during her sleep. She had woken up a few minutes later because the lack of her long, beautiful hair had felt unusual.
    It had been the best revenge Victoria had ever taken.
    Vianney had got his fair share too: she had mixed hairdyer into his shampoo, and he had had bright pink hair after stepping out of the shower.
    The dye had stayed about two months, and it had been two of the most delicious months in Victoria's life. Neither Vianney nor Louise felt comfortable going to school, and whereas they were normally the ones to be popular and make jokes about others, it was now their turn to get humiliated.
    That had been the only time Victoria had been glad to go to the same school as her cousins. She still did, by the way, even though she was in the 'lycée' (denomination for 10th-12th grade) whereas Louise and Vianney were in the 'collège' (6th to 9th grade). Louise was in eighth grade, Vianney, who had failed sixth year, was in ninth grade.

Victoria took Justin's arm.

"By punching him, you kind of gave him the right to continue. You see, when you don't reply by means of words to somebody who's insulting you, it means you have been highly wounded, but you have no arguments. Which means they are right."

She looked at him, smiling worriedly.

"Unless you prove them wrong by arguments, what they say is valid."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 10/8/2013, 12:55 pm

I look back at the ground. "Victoria, you're right. As much as I hate to say it you're right, but some one had to stand up to him." I say.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/9/2013, 1:28 am

Victoria stroked his arm.

"Somebody had to stand up to them, but not by punching."

She sighed and looked away.

"My cousins will probably tell my father, he might 'ground' you for the formality, but don't worry, it won't be a genuine grounding. He couldn't genuinely ground a son of Intelligence."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 10/9/2013, 10:00 am

"Oh, well I'm used to being in trouble so it doesn't matter." I say calmly. I had stopped crying. I stand up and walk inside, staying near the back door.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/9/2013, 11:53 am

For some reason, Victoria felt like she was responsible for all this. For Justin's crying. For her cousins's insults. For everything what happened.

She stood up, took Jason's hand and went inside.

When Louise saw they were holding hands, a shocked expression came over her face and she whispered something into her brother's ear, and he too looked over. Victoria knew what they were thinking: 'She has a boyfriend? Like, honestly? Who would want to date her??'
    But in fact, it wasn't 'just' somebody, since Jason was outstandingly handsome, more handsome than any of the boys Louise had dated, and probably smarter by far. As Victoria looked at the son of Apollo, she had to acknowledge he had dashing good looks.
    And he's mine.

With a smug smile at Louise, she turned into the corridor and made for Justin.

OOC: We've been stuck in this RP since May or March and I need Vic elsewhere. So yeah, I just skip the two weeks.

BIC:

Victoria was in her bedroom, packing her clothes into her suitcase. She was wearing a white pair of cotton shorts and a grey tank top, a thin brown leather belt wrapped around her narrow waist and a pair of green Chuck Taylor's at her feet. As usually, her clothes were covered in handwritten schemas, formulas, equations and calculations. On her shorts were for example the depictions of the euclidian space, Riemann's space and Lobatchevki's. She found Riemann's the most interesting, since in it, all the lines were secant.
    On her top, she had some axioms of Gödel's theorem (she had been thinking about those quite some time, re-reading Gödel's ontological theorem in order to try to find things she hadn't got the first she had read it), a Van-Koch-Snowflake as well as some schemas of the solar system.

In the adjacent room, she could hear Justin and Jason talking and smiled.
    The day before, Louise, Vianney and Thomas had left - freeeeedoooooom.
    The atmosphere had been very frosty between the two groups of teens, ever since they arrived and Vianney insulted Athena. They had gone to the beach, too, and Victoria recalled with relish Louise's expression at seeing Jason shirtless. They had enjoyed the sea nearly every day, but now it was finished.
    Victoria was a bit sad, because she liked being just them three: Justin, Jason and her. But she had to admit she was happy to go back to Camp Half Blood.
    Smiling, she stood up and opened the door to the boys's bedroom.

"Guys, are you ready?"

Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/9/2013, 12:16 pm

I turned to see Vic and smiled.
    -Yeah Victoria, I said, we're coming!
    I had a really good time here. I couldn't think of me going back into Camp, but well... everything has an end someday. Me and Victoria were even closer lately but for a moment, while staring at her, I felt worried about going back to Camp. I didn't want to be alone. I knew she always had a lot to do and I was wondering if I was a click box on her list. Those thoughts were gone immediatly though, when I saw her smiling in a warm and beautiful way, only she could.
    I took my suitcase and backbag on hands and helped her picking her's up to.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/9/2013, 3:28 pm

Once they were downstairs, they patiently waited for Victoria's father. When he came, they went to the garage, opened the car's trunk and put all their suitcases in it; then, everybody got into the car her father drove them to the airport of Bordeaux.
    On the way, they all chatted quite happily in English, and when it was time for Vic to leave her father, at the airport, she gave him a long hug and a kiss on the cheek. Her father was the only person with which she acted so warmly. Except for Jason of course, but that was different.

"Au revoir, papa, et à bientôt!" she told him, and made for the check-in.

After having passed check-in plus security, they all sat together in the plane that would bring them back to New York, and eventually to Camp Half-Blood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:20 pm