A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Bordeaux, France (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Bordeaux, France (private) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bordeaux, France (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 9/21/2013, 4:41 am

"They're plain sophists," she said after having swallowed her bread. She took a sip of orange juice and carried on: "They think they're intelligent,but they aren't. To cut a long story short, we despise one another, though I have more arguments than they have. It's a pity they have to come."

She drank the last sip of her orange juice and helped herself to some more.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 9/21/2013, 4:45 am

"M. Laroche is good, our last name is a bit too long. But if you wish, you can call me Maximilien."
    I smiled to him and glanced at Victoria.
    "Good morning, Jason," she said with her signature incomplete smile. "How was your sleep? Is Justin coming?"
    -I slept well thank you! I said, as I didn't want to make her upset and I didn't remember that dream neither...
    -Umm...Justin is upstairs. He's reading a book.

I took the basket with croissants Vic handed me. I placed some on my plate and ate a large bite of bread. I drank some apple juice and looking at the table I felt for the first time in my entire life, the sense of belonging. A family breakfast meal was the only thing that could cheer me up sometimes and I missed it a lot when I was home alone...

"It's almost nine a.m., I should get going," he told them with a smile. "I know it's very rude to leave the table without having waited for the others to finish, but it would be even more rude to let my niece, nephew and their friend wait."
    I nodded to him and remembered what Vic thought of her cousins...It would be a thrilling day today!

"How do you like my dad?" Vic questioned me smiling.
    I hesitated for a moment.
    -He is a great father Victoria. He loves you more than anything. I think he understands...I paused when I saw Justin coming in.

-Morning Justin! I mumble and spread another slice of bread with orange jam.

OCC: [the before thing]

Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 9/21/2013, 4:46 am

I laugh at the though and then say it aloud, "We're gunna beat them up, sis, intellectually." I say pouring myself a glass of orange juice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/21/2013, 4:53 am

Victoria smirked at Justin's remark.

"Aye we are, brother dear," she replied. "And Jason too, of course."

She gave the son of Apollo an invigorating smile; he was smart, probably even smarter than most of the people in the Athena cabin. Louise, Vianney and their friend wouldn't know what hit them.

"If you wish, we can have a little work around the area here before my cousins arrive."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 9/21/2013, 5:05 am

I look at the time on a clock on the wall. I look back toward them. "What do you mean Vic?" I ask
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/21/2013, 5:10 am

"Like, walk down one or two streets. It'd be a pity if you didn't see a bit of Bordeaux," she answered.

The blonde girl was leaning back against her chair; she had found a pen in the pocket of her grey cotton trousers and was writing an equation of the tenth degree on her white tank top before starting to solve it
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 9/21/2013, 5:12 am

"Oh, that sounds like fun!" I say, thinking ,'yay, the only fun part of the trip.' I think grinning.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/21/2013, 5:18 am

-Yeah!
    I exclaim finishing my breakfast. It would be great! I look at Justin and feel awkward I can't be more familiar with Vic.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/21/2013, 5:30 am

"Let's go then!" Victoria smiled, put her pen back in her pocket after having solved her equation.

With the help of the two boys, she cleared the table, then ran upstairs to take her comfortable grey cotton trousers off and instead pull a pair of grey jeans shorts on. After that she came back downstairs and laced her leather sandals to her feet, but didn't forget her sword, turned it into the pantochronometer and slid it into her right pocket.
    Then, she patiently waited for the boys to come.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/21/2013, 2:27 pm

I rushed down the stairs and smiled to Victoria. Just a split second before she hide it into her pocket, I saw a pantochronometer. He was assure it wasn't what it looked like. It must've been a gift from her mother. I felt a bit envious in the thought of the word "gift". I never got anything from my father...I haven't even personally seen him. And I'm ceratin that it is he's fault that we moved and everything happened do quickly. I breathed deeply and made my self stop thinking it. I hugged Vic with my arm waiting for Justin to come over.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/21/2013, 2:30 pm

Jason smiled at her, though he flash of mild jealousy spread through his blue eyes as he saw her pantochronometer.

"It's my sword, in real," she told him with a smile.

He smiled back at her and put an arm around her as they waited for Justin; Victoria leaned her head on his shoulder for two or three seconds before moving it upright again.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 9/24/2013, 10:30 pm

I walk in from the from the kitchen, already having been dressed. "So, what's the hold up," I say walking outside. I admire how warm it is, wishing I had packed shorts.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/25/2013, 2:52 am

Victoria smiled at Justin and took his arm; when Jason came along, she took his arm too and they went outside. Victoria closed the door after having made sure she had a key, and led them out of the front garden and onto the street.

It was a nice, sunny day with very little clouds and they started walking down the streets. Victoria soon let go of both their arms in order to put her hands in her pockets, like she usually did. Her right hand closed over her pantochronometer and she stroked the smooth metal with her thumb.

She led the two boys down her street then turned left into the Rue de l'Hermitage and continued until the Avenue Lagrange. There, they turned right and went into the little public park, taking a stroll between the trees while chatting about the latest scientific discoveries, the SpaceLiner, the result of the Planck review, and so on.

Their stroll took them twenty minutes, and they slowly walked back to Victoria's house. When they arrived at the door, they saw that the car was already there, and Victoria made a disgusted face.

She scaled her way up the door steps and put the key into the keyhole.

"Time for you to meet my cousins," she said with a sour expression and opened the door.

They hadn't yet seen anybody, but the three kids could be heard, talking very loudly. They were obviously on the first floor, but they were making so much noise it was difficult to make out exactly where; at that moment, her father came into the entrance, smiling at them.

"Victoria, my dear, they are in the living room. "

"They are colonizing the living room, you mean," she cut him off.

Her father smirked before regaining his composure.

"You're of course not obliged to stay with them, but... you know... saying hello is always polite."

With an excusing smile, he put a hand on her shoulder, then made his way up the staircase and later, the door to his work room could be heard closing.

Victoria kicked the ground.

"Let's get this over with," she mouthed and opened the door to the living room.

They almost didn't notice them.
    Vianney was fifteen, one year older than Victoria, and had dark brown hair cut short and spiky, a square face with a strong chin and blue eyes. Being strong for his age, he had always been among the popular kids at school, and was idolized by many girls.
    Louise was fourteen, like Vic, and had a beautiful slim face framed by unctuous brown curls that circled down until mid-back. She was thin, with long legs and great blue eyes, but she often had an arrogant sneer whenever Victoria saw her.
    And there was their friend. Tall like Vianney, straw-blonde, he had half his face eaten away by acne and furry eyebrows. The two boys were lying on the couches with their shoes and as she walked in with Justin and Jason, they looked up when the door made a closing noise.

"Look who it is," Vianny sneered in French. "The girl who has so much intellect she has no friends!"

All three laughed, but Victoria remained neutral.

"I see you still haven't changed your clothing manners," Louise continued. "Where did you get that shirt this time, at the Red Cross?"

For some reason, all of them found that lame joke very funny and Victoria shrugged. She wouldn't argue with them, she wouldn't go down to this level.

"My father told me to say hello, so I say hello," she said before addressing the friend of Vianney's. "I don't know you, but my name is Victoria. Okay, so Jason and Justin, these are Louise, Vianney and... I don't know who he is."

"I'm called Thomas," he said.

"...and Thomas. And to you guys, this is my half-brother Justin and my ..friend Jason," she said. "Introductions are made, we can leave now."

Just as she turned around, she caught Louise checking Jason out.... Just at that moment, it struck her how handsome Jason was. He was a son of Apollo, on the other hand,but... As she saw her cousin shoot him a flirty glance, Victoria could've punched her. He's mine! she wanted to yell. Touch him and I kill you!
    But she just gave Louise a glare and turned around.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/25/2013, 11:29 am

As we went back to Vics home, after our long and enjoyful walk we saw her father's car.

"Time for you to meet my cousins" Vic said with a sour espression.

I smirked playfully. I've seen many things in my short life...What could be worse? By the other hand tough, I felt that Victoria might be wrong for them. She walked ahead unwillingly to meet her cousins. Her father was waiting for us though.

As we walked into the living room, I felt the tension floating in the air for a moment as they observed us and I turned my eyes on eachof them to examine the situation. They're not that bad... I thought before I hear the girl talking. She spoke in french but I clearly got the point. I felt anger boiling inside me sloly and with every word I heared from her mouth against Vic I wanted to punch her. I would do it, but Vic ignoring their crusty comments, introduced us.

Her cousin, Vianney, as she called him was about my age tall and muscular. Nothing but a fake crafty boy.
    Their friend called Thomas was just an ordinary French boy. I didn't payed him any attention.

Then I looked up the girl that blamed Vic. Now that I watched her more carefully, she wasn't so bad managed. And nothing like what Victoria had told us. I looked at her more than I actually wanted. I couldn't really take my eyes off her. What's wrong with you? I blamed myslef for that. But I wasn't feeling angry of her anymore...Something was happening that I couldn't realise right now, but it would eventually bring disaster.

I smiled her and when Victoria turned to leave, I felt grounded. Unwillingly I followed her dowstairs and blushed a little bit with what just happened. I looked down awkwardly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/25/2013, 1:48 pm

OOC: You#re joking, right? Jason can't have feelings for Louise. Like, please. Be merciful for poor Victoria, she'd never forgive him.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 9/25/2013, 8:03 pm

I walk in to the house after the tour of the town. I walk up to Jason and my room imminently. I sit there and listen to music though my head phones. I stare at the wall.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/26/2013, 11:13 am

OCC: Relax! Tell me if you want to delete that post though...Jaison is flirting lightly with Louise, so there will be a small fight between him and Vic, but he will change his mind and regret. It will make their relationship stronger!xd!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/26/2013, 1:16 pm

OOC: Please D: no flirting with Louise, she's an annoying, superficial brat. How could Jason have feelings for her after knowing what Victoria is like?
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/26/2013, 1:52 pm

OCC: Okay... Their love has broken... poor Louise... Jaison will be more careful from now on! He won't miss Victoria off his eyes! :D and by that, let's start!

I feel confused and closed in me more than I ever did in my life. I can't think clearly even after I recall the basics of Newton laws in science and try to solve exaples based on them with my mind. I sit on the couch and cross my arms. I just can't take decisions...And I know that. But Victoria is different...I can't even think about her cousine. She's just a bad managed spoiled girl. I have a different relationship with Vic. I just saw that kid, how is it possible for me to like it? I can't stop the thoughts that keep wandering around my mind. I finally get up and stare at Victoria.
    -We need to talk! I say in a cold and serious tone that suprises even me!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/26/2013, 2:16 pm

Jason had sat on the couch, clearly contemplating on matters, but Victoria could not tell which ones. She studied him, observing the way his hair caught golden and vanilla highlights in the sun.
    He suddenly stood up and said 'We need to talk' in such a brutal and cold voice Victoria get scared.

"What is it?" she asked, unnerved.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/26/2013, 2:54 pm

I nod her to come and sit by me on the couch and stare her for a moment thinking of what I was about to say.
    I look behind my shoulder to make sure nobody's hearing us and I start talking.

-Victoria, we have to clear up some things about our relationship.

I tell her. Straight on the point. That's what it is about me...I can never make a small talk around a problem. I go for the solution. I'm thinking about telling her my slight feelings baout her cousin, but when I see her looking me this way, I regret and feel pain. I can tell her anything like that. I can't hurt her...Besides, she's the one I truly love, and things are going to be much better from now on! I mull attemting to cheer my self up a bit.
    But then, just as if the evil got into me, I'm recalling to my memory the times I saw her and Justin smile at each other and I was thinking there's something more between them. She holds back her feelings too besides!

But in the end I sighed and turned to face her.
    - I love you Victoria. I stammered my hands shaking and my words swifting.
    -I just feel confused...I don't know what you really think of me. And...-I hesitated thinking of Justin and Luise- there's a lot in the backround. I can't hide what I feel...I want to be something more than justa guy for you... I addedlooking her in the eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/27/2013, 11:47 am

Victoria's heart beat faster. She sat down on the couch next to him, the couch in her bedroom, her grey eyes open and the irises shining like velvet. Even her breathing accelerated.

Smiling, she took his hand in hers. His was large and strong.

"I love you too," she whispered, then murmured into his ear: "(ax+x^2+y^2)^2=a^2(x^2+y^2)"

It was the equation of a heart-shaped curve, and she been waiting for a long time to tell it to Jason. When one drew this equation's curve, it would have the shape of a heart.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/27/2013, 12:30 pm

I smiled and hold her hands tight into mine feeling her smooth skin. I leaned forward and without thiking it a lot, I kissed her. It was different...I felt my lips burining once I touched them gently on her's. My heart was beating faster and my eyes closed. I didn't knew what I was doing, I only knew what I was feeling. And it was nice. I placed my arm behind her shouldershugging her and looked her in the eyes. We were hugged the one leaning on the other's forehead and I kissed her again with more passion this time. It was the best moment of my life...so sweet...soft...I could feel her body and listen to her heart. I was closer to her than ever before. And I knew, she wasn't just a girl, but the smartest and most beautiful girl I've ever had the luck to see.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/28/2013, 10:50 am

Jason's smile was priceless. Then he leaned forward and Vic knew he would kiss her. She tensed up - she was about to say she didn't know how to kiss, but when Jason delicately put his lips onto hers, she realized it honestly didn't matter.
    As he hugged her shoulders, she put her trembling hands on his back, moving her lips slowly against his in a soft kiss.
    It was a short one, and they stopped it, looking into each other's eyes. Jason's were blue like a morning sky and more beautiful than a pulsar.
    She leaned her forehead onto his, her thumbs stroking his sides with affection, and then Jason and her kissed again, on mutual initiative.
    It was a more passionate one and Victoria surprised herself by pulling him a bit closer to her, her hands more firmly on his back. Jason had a fragrance of cedar and sun. His lips were warm.
    Their eyelashes stroked each other as Victoria briefly opened her eyes, catching a glimpse of his face before closing them again; the touch had been soft, like two butterfly wings. Victoria's heart was racing wildly, threatening to pound out of her chest.

Even though she saw her body only as a mean for her soul to manifest and to interact with the material world, she was grateful to live in it just for that moment. She couldn't have experienced that delicious kiss if she had been only an immaterial soul.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 9/29/2013, 11:57 pm

After hearing Victoria's door close I set down my book and walk into the room with Vianney, Thomas, and Louise. I look at them closely and speak in French, "Which one of you would like to get their a$$es whopped first?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:44 am