A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Bordeaux, France (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Bordeaux, France (private) Empty Bordeaux, France (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/13/2013, 3:56 pm

Victoria walked out of the airport, pulling her suitcase behind her.
    Almost immediately, a voice called out to her:
    "Victoria!"
    She turned her head, and her smile widened.
    Not far away, there was her father. She ran over to him and hugged him. "Papa!" she said in French.
    M. Laroche-Guyot was a tall and athletic man, fourty-two years old, who had short auburn hair and sparkling light blue eyes. He had wrinkles around his mouth and eyes, and his hands were thin. He was wearing a simple blue shirt with a jeans and comfortable shoes; just the right outfit for the warm spring temperatures.
    He hugged his daughter back, and kissed her forehead, then looked at the boys.
    "You are Justin and Jason, right?" he asked with a smile. "Victoria already told me a lot about you two."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Bordeaux, France (private) Empty Re: Bordeaux, France (private)

Post by Aves 3/13/2013, 6:15 pm

I follow Victoria to her dad. I watch their embrace, I zone out until I hear my name, "Uh, yes sir, I'm Justin," I state. I pull my headphones up so they only cover one of my ears.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/14/2013, 1:30 am

Victoria's father smiled, his eyes shiny.
    "So you're another one from the cabin 6, as I hear," he stated and went to Justin to shake his hand.
    Victoria knew her father had been eager to meet Justin since he was a son of Athena. Although she knew he was a bit jealous, it made him feel a tad bit closer to her mother.
    He then turned to Jason.
    "So you're Jason." He smiled at him and extended his hand. "Cabin seven, am I right?

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/14/2013, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/14/2013, 10:08 am

"Yes, sir, that is correct." I say shaking his hand.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/14/2013, 10:59 am

"Okay, then, off we go," he said, and took Victoria's trunk."My car is over there."
    Vic smiled at the boys and went after her father. They had to walk for two minutes before reaching the car, a silver Audi.
    He put their luggage into the car's trunk, then they all went in. Victoria sat at the front of the car to be with her father, but she didn't want Jason and Justin to be out of the conversation, so she planned to chat with him when they were at home.
    When M. Laroche-Guyot asked them about their trip, they replied at had been very nice, and so it had: not a single monster! For two Athena offsprings and a son of Apollo together, it was a record.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/14/2013, 1:56 pm

I was quite nervous, the last time I had been out of camp i was attacked. I sit in the back of the car, silently.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/20/2013, 11:19 am

They drove for several minutes, then her father turned to her.
    "Er, Victoria," he said, suddenly looking guilty. "My sister... she's off to Malaysia with her boyfriend, and she asked me if I could watch her children for a week."
    "WHAT?" Victoria cried out. "Are you serious?!"
    He nodded, and Victoria crossed her arms with a sulky expression.
    "You know," her father started, "she's my sister, I can't decently say no. And even though I know you don't like neither Vianney nor Louise, I... Well, you'll have to cope with it. And... Vianney has brought a friend with him, too."
    Now Victoria was really angry.
    "Vianney can go and..."
    "Now, don't be rude, Vic," her father told her. "But don't worry. You'll be with your friends, and they'll be together, and there won't be any fight. Besides, they only arrive tomorrow."

Victoria looked gloomily out of the window.
    Why had her aunt always to go on wonderful destinations without taking her damn children with her?
    Vianney and Louise were her cousins; Vianney was 15 whereas Louise was 13, but they both acted very superior and dismissive with Victoria. Okay, she did so with them as well. To make a long talk short: each of them found the other one's an idiot.
    But whereas Victoria just kept on ignoring them, they liked to make fun of her and make stupid jokes about her. And now if Vianney had a friend with him... Victoria innerly facepalmed.
    Why had this to happen precisely when she came on vacations with her friends?
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/20/2013, 2:11 pm

I sit in the back seat listening to my iPod.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 3/27/2013, 6:12 pm

I was watching out of the window impressed with anything I could see. The fact that I was first time in France made me quite nervous and the whole monster-situation scared me off a bit. But I had my friends. What else did I need? I was hearing Vic having a family conversesation with her dad while wondering how those kids were and Victoria disliked them that much... I felt kinda odd now I've met her dad. He seemed a good-hearted man and brave... I don't know how I've thought that but it seems I could understand him a bit better. I kept my silence as long as we were traveling with the car.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/28/2013, 7:25 am

The rest of the drive, they all stayed silent. Victoria refused to talk with her father, Justin was listening to his iPod and Jason was looking out of the window. The young girl wouldn't talk to the others because she knew she was nerved and so she easily got into arguments when she was in this state.
    They finally arrived at Victoria's house.
    It was a nice house in the area of Pey-Berland, one of the richest areas in Bordeaux.
    Victoria's father earned one of the only houses with garden here; the building was made of white and grey stones with a greenish roof.
    Her father parked the car in the garage, and they all went out, taking their trunks with them.

"Come!" Vic told the boys, "I'm gonna show you the house."

That, and the fact she didn't thank her father for the trip showed she didn't want to talk to him.
    In the entrance of the house, there was a wooden drawer with a little stone owl on it. The floor was carpeted, and on the left side stood a wooden shelf for the hats and jackets.
    After having taken her shoes off, Vic took Jason's and Justin's jackets and put them into the shelf, along with her own.
    She smiled at the boys, her blonde hair falling on her shoulder, then took them upstairs, telling them to be careful, because it was a marble staircase and if they fell, they could get serious wounds.
    The young girl showed them her bedroom, in the second floor which was large and rectangular. She liked it, because it was under the roof and so the ceiling was inclined. A green carpet was laid on the parquet.
    Her bed was neatly made, like she had left it before leaving for Camp some time ago. The sheets where white and green, and the pillow was green, with olive motives.
    On her bed table was a big book entitled 'Advanced Astrophysics' (another college book her dad had given her), along with a framed picture of the Parthenon.
    Against the wall, on the opposite side of the window, was her large wooden desk, with her pens and a maths book, along with an oceanography dictionary.
    And on the other side of the bedroom, in front of the window, stood her telescope.

"This is my room!" she said with a great smile. "And here..." -She went to a door at the back of the room and opened it - "is your room."

Their room was a bit bigger, and Victoria saw with a smile that her father had already prepared the beds for the two boys, even respecting their god parents by the choice of the sheet colours: olive-green for Justin and yellow-orange for Jason.
    A bouquet of sunrays was gushing through the open window, letting spring fragrances come in.

"You like it?" she asked.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/28/2013, 10:56 am

I was afraid that my mouth was left wide open from surprise when I got in our room!
    I've never visited anyone! Of course I also never stayed in a huge-amazing-wonderful house, tidy and clean like that with an enormous room for me!
    I had no problem to share it with Justin since I was sharing a cabin with a quite big amount of kids in camp. I even noticed the beds were suiting to our god parents!
    I couldn't believe what I had in front of my eyes and blinked for a while. I didn't want anyone to see my reaction though and embarrased from my stupid behavior I pretended I was looking around mostly interested about the roof!
    -I love it! I stammered and hugged spontaneously but friendly. Thank you really so much for letting us stay! I should better thank your d-...
    I stopped talking feeling this was a sensitive topic to discuss right now. So, you come here every winter right? Oh you're so lucky!
    I looked the beautiful room searching for books remembering I've seen an other one on her desk which looked simular to those she had given me. I had brought them all with me by the way! I should have something to read!!
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 3/28/2013, 12:27 pm

I look around the room, "I like it," I say. I walk over to the window and look outside.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/29/2013, 7:33 am

Victoria smiled at the boys.
    "I'm so glad you do!" she told them.
    She had flushed a bit as Jason had hugged her,but it had made her feel good.
    "Yeah, I come here for the school. Well actually, not for the whole school year, since I spend much of my time at Camp. So when I'm at Camp, I follow lessons too, but I work alone with school books, and write tests. I send those tests to the CNED, it's a famous academy in France, who sends school books to home taught people, so they can keep up and write tests. With the marks I get, I can fill up my report card."

She laughed.

"I must be annoying you with all this."

She went to another door, and opened it.

"Here's your bathroom. You got a shower, a bath tub, towels, two washbasins and toothpaste - I hope you didn't forget your toothbrushes," she teased them with a smirk. "My bathroom is smaller, but next to your room so you might hear me when I stand up. I hope it doesn't bother you too much. But I don't stand up early - 8 am, 8:30 am."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/3/2013, 12:37 pm

I follow Vitoria and jason around the house.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 4/7/2013, 11:17 am

-No, it's okay! Thank you so much again! So what is the programm for now? Don't we get a tour? I asked grinning.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/7/2013, 11:31 am

Victoria frowned.

"A tour, like around the house, or in the city?" she asked.

She wasn't quite a fan of city tours, but if they wanted to do one, then it was alright. In fact, Victoria preferred to stay at home, calmly chatting with the two boys, so they would have some cool time before the three idiots came round. She didn't know Vianney's friend, but if he could be a friend of her cousin's, then he was a down-syndrome too. She had not the slightest will to meet him.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/26/2016, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 4/7/2013, 11:41 am

-Nah... In the house of course! If you want. Or we could simply sit and talk all together. We have so many things to say! I turned to Justin. Which one you choose?
    And you Victoria? I asked them. I wasn't so good in suggesting things and I felt odd...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/7/2013, 11:51 am

"Good," Victoria said, relieved.

She sat down on Jason's bed, before jumping up.

"By the gods, I am rude!" she exclaimed. "Are you hungry? Do you want something to drink?"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 4/7/2013, 11:57 am

-I'm fine! I said. Please take a rest! You brought us so long up to here you must be tired! I layed on my bed and snapped it softly next to me to nod her to lay.

Occ: odd syntaxe! :drunken: hope you make a sence...I'm forgetting my english...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/7/2013, 12:06 pm

OOC: Never mind. ^^ I'm no native either.

BIC: Victoria nodded, then blushed a bit as he tapped his bed to invite her to take a seat.
    She smiled shyly at him and sat down on the yellow duvet. His presence made her feel oddly good, and she weirdly had that elated feeling in her heart, that feeling she had when she had solved a particularly difficult equation. Now why she was feeling that way next to Jason was a completely other question, and she had no answer to that.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 4/7/2013, 12:18 pm

I took her hand and hold it friendly.
    I liked her smile...I liked the way she talked, the way she walked... I liked her... I couldn't stop my mind thinking like that... I blushed when she sat next to me and felt my heart beating faster... I remembered the transilation on this to french surprised!
    -Ma coeur bat fort!
    I said her hoping she would understand.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/7/2013, 12:21 pm

Victoria blushed even more when he took her hand in a friendly way and looked at her feet. Then she turned to him and laughed a little.

"Mon coeur bat fort," she corrected him with a friendly smile.

She liked the touch of his fingers, they were strong and warm. Glancing at Justin, she hoped they weren't embarrassing him with that. It was a little awkward to hold the hand of a boy she didn't date in front of her half-brother.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 4/7/2013, 12:31 pm

I felt a bit embarrassed with my mistake but smiled and nodded thanks.
    I was feeling so happy and strong when she was next to me...
    -Je suis amoureux avec toi! I added wispering so Justin didn't heared that.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/7/2013, 2:48 pm

Even though it was 'Je suis amoureux de toi', Victoria perfectly understood him. In fact, she wanted to kiss him right there, but there were two problems.
    First, she didn't know how to kiss. She had never had a boyfriend, and she didn't pay much attention to the couples at Camp. In addition to that, she didn't watch movies were there was much kissing, and if there was, she simply ignored it because it disturbed her form the actual plot. So she didn't even have a model to imitate!
    Second, there was Justin.
    It had been rude so far of Jason and her to talk lowly in French and to hold hands, but it would be even ruder to make out in front of him.... as if he wasn't there.

So she restrained herself and gave Jason a weak smile.

"So...er... how do you two like France so far?" she asked to end the awkward moment.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 4/7/2013, 3:45 pm

I stand in the door way feeling awkward. I raise my hand, "Um, can we speak English?" I ask trying to sound polite.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:37 am