A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Bordeaux, France (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Bordeaux, France (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bordeaux, France (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/8/2013, 1:46 am

Victoria turned to look at him, her cheekbones still a bit red.

"I.... just spoke in English," she pointed out. "When I asked you how you found France so far."

She smiled an excusing smile, hoping he wasn't angry at her for having been so rude.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 4/8/2013, 12:02 pm

I felt really embarrassed from this so pretented nothing happened so far and looked Justin with an awkard grimace like telling him: Oh come on Justin! we were talking in english didn't you heard it?
    After this short mometn I turned to Victoria and still feeling like a baked tomato I smiled.
    -France is one of the most beautiful places on earth for me... I said and I wasn't sure if my mouth really knew what my brain was talking about, as France was the word but something else was meaned to be beautiful... I haven't seen many things yet though but I really like it here! I added.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9301
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 4/14/2013, 4:19 am

"Before you asked about France, you both were speaking French." I walk in to the bathroom and lock the door.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/14/2013, 1:19 pm

"Justin?"

Victoria stood up and tapped at the door.

"Hey, Justin, I'm sorry. We won't do that again. I'm sorry."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 5/15/2013, 11:26 pm

I open the door, "Hey, Vic, can we go outside for a minute?" I ask looking down, my eyes were slightly red and puffy from crying.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/16/2013, 3:23 pm

The sad look on his face worried her and she immediately gave in.

"Of course. Jason, may you excuse us for a minute?" she asked, and took Justin back into her room.

She knew it was a bit rude of her for Jason, but she was sure he would understand. She shot the son of Apollo a last excusing look and went outside.
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 5/16/2013, 11:24 pm

As soon as we get outside I ask Victoria, "Is Jason your boyfriend or something?"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 5/17/2013, 1:57 am

I walk around confused, sad and mad with my self for making this situation. I was supposed to be more friendly with Justin and be carefull with Vic. But now I had screw up everything. I sat on my bed waiting hoping Justin wasn't hating me when I wondered why truly he was acting like that. Was he her....I blushed from anger boiling though I didn't knew why. Should I be jealous? Was there any reason being jealous? Was Justin jealous of me?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/17/2013, 7:01 am

Victoria winced. She had been expecting that question. And she didn't know how to answer it. On the one side - they weren't technically dating. They had never kissed, never made out.
    However, Jason had just told her he loved her. Okay, he hadn't well-chosen the moment but she didn't care. He had said it.
    And she had to admit she had feelings for Jason too. The logical answer would be to say 'no'. But on the other hand, she wanted to say 'yes'.
    Shut your feelings up, Vic, she thought.

"No, he's not my boyfriend," she lowly replied. "Why?"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 5/17/2013, 10:20 am

"I don't understand French a lot, but he said 'I love you,' to you." I state
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/17/2013, 2:07 pm

Victoria acknowledged, her eyes cast down:

"Yes," she said. "But it was the first time he ever said it."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 5/17/2013, 5:35 pm

"I'm sorry I hid in the bathroom, I was just angered, and embarrassed." I state.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2013, 4:18 am

"It's no problem," Victoria said, touching his arm.

She gave him an excusing smile.

"Shall we get back now?"
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 5/18/2013, 4:20 am

"Sure," I say. I start walking back to the house.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2013, 5:20 am

OOC: They were just in Victoria's bedroom XD

BIC: Victoria opened the door to the boys's bedroom and walked back in. She smiled at Jason and sat down on his bed, next to him. She was searching for something to loosen the obvious tension, when an idea suddenly struck her mind. She stood up.

"Oh, I have to show you something!" she said and went quickly to a locker that was set in the wall.

She opened its white doors and started fumbling in it. On the inner side of the doors, she had attached pictures of various famous scientists and/or philosophers: Lord Kelvin, Pierre and Marie Curie, Descartes, Aristotle, Sir Isaac Newton, Alessandro Volta, Archimedes, Edwin Hubble....
    She had, like in her bedroom (above her desk), put up a copy of the periodic table and the table of nuclides (combined).

In the locker in itself were many instruments, mainly chemistry ones: beakers, erlenmeyer flasks, round-bottom flasks, wash-bottles, pipets, and others. There was physical, respectively astrophysical, stuff like different filters for watching the sun (mainly mylar filters), lunar filters, nebular filters, and so on.

Victoria finally found what she had been searching for and came back, holding it preciously in her hands. She sat down between Jason and Justin and showed it to them.
    It was a stone. A rough, unpolished grey stone, no larger than Victoria's palm. The fourteen-year-old girl looked at it with adoration.

"This," she explained, "is my jewel."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 5/18/2013, 5:26 am

I squint at the rock, "I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that's a meteor." I state.

OOC:Well dont I look stupid now. :/
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2013, 11:47 am

Victoria frowned a little. Justin had just made a common mistake.

"It's not a meteor," she explained. "The meteor is the luminescent phenomenon you see in the sky. The stone itself is called a meteorite. 'Meteorite' literally means 'stone produced by a meteor."

She weighed the meteorite in her palm.

"A meteorite," she continued,"is the object that reaches the Earth's surface without having been vaporized."

Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 5/18/2013, 12:06 pm

"Alright. I was close." I state. "So what now?" I ask
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/18/2013, 12:26 pm

Victoria could tell Justin wasn't interested in meteorites, as he probably wouldn't be about asteroids or the difference between a meteorite, a bolide and a shooting star.
    It saddened her a little, and she thought about it as she stroked the edges of the stone with the tip of her index. She observed its structure; it contained granules of minerals or metals. Those granules were called chondres, or chondrules. The facts she had learned by heart about meteorites shot out into her thoughts: they contained about ten percent of iron and are lighter than a stone from the Earth.

Moreover, Justin probably didn't know what had happened at Tcheliabinsk; he probably didn't even know what an airburst is. And he probably didn't care. That thought saddened her even more. She consoled herself by thinking about the phenomenon of an airburst: it was a bolide whose explosion in the atmosphere had provoked a shock wave on the ground. Over Tcheliabinsk, the explosion had been thirty times more important than the explosion of the nuclear bomb of Hiroshima. It had been the biggest explosion in the past century.

She sighed, hoping Jason, at least, would find all that interesting.
    Jason....
    An odd idea occurred to her mind, and her lips twisted into a smirk. The bolide that had provoked the airburst of Tcheliabinsk had been a near-Earth object of the family of the 'Apollo', which means that his orbit had led him closer to the Sun than to the Earth (if it had been the other way round, him being closer to Earth than to the Sun, it would have been in the family of the 'Aten').
    So yeah, an 'Apollo' bolide. Jason. She smiled, but didn't tell them about her thoughts and stood up, placing the stone back.

"Would you two want something to eat? It's close to dinner time and my dad is leaving soon for a conference."
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 5/18/2013, 12:35 pm

"I would love some." I state standing up.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 6/28/2013, 6:42 am

I touched my belly I haven't noticed but I was starving. I was standing still with my mouth wide open and realised I had to close it before she saw me...I was so surprised! I've never heard about that phenomenon before but I was so really interested and I had to learn more! I stopped my self from asking remembering Justin's odd behavior. I should be more careful but I promised myself I wouldn't hide my feelings for Victoria!
    -Huh... hungrier than a wolf! I said grinning and stood up looking Justin nervously.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/29/2013, 9:51 am

"Fine!" she said and stood up. "Follow me, then."

She opened the door, walked through her own bedroom and went out through its door, getting into the corridor. There, she ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen.
    It was a rectangular room with marble on the floor and was something between a regular kitchen and a chemistry lab.
    On a little table, there was an arrangement of laboratory glassware: five beakers (some with stirring rods), a graduated cylinder two Erlenmeyer flasks, a volumetric flask...
    The graduated cylinder had a funnel on its top, but the cylinder itself was already full of what looked like copper sulfate.
    A fuming bottle was on one of the cookers, and Victoria hastily took it away.

"Would you like to help me cooking?" she asked. "It's always more fun when we're all together!"

Aves
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Aves 7/2/2013, 3:05 pm

I follow Victoria down the stairs, to the kitchen, I look at the floor, "Is this marble?" I ask looking up and around the kitchen. "Um. I don't cook very well." I say looking at Victoria
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 7/6/2013, 4:03 am

Neither me.... I said looking down when I remembered the apple pie I had burned once... But I can help in case we make soup!! I'm quite good at it!! I only said looking around their surprising beautiful kitchen wondering what would my mother do right th thatat moment. I had so long to visit her though I had send her an Iris message telling her that I was travelling to France and that I was fine. She was busy working in her restaurant she might not have even seen me... Now lately though I know she loves me, she doesn't care much about me...how sad...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/6/2013, 12:49 pm

"Haha, don't worry," Victoria told them. "I was totally hopeless at cooking too, until my father told me a fun way to cook."

She looked at them with a mischievous twinkle in her grey eyes.

"Let's do a Martian dip!" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:39 pm