A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The prettyful lake

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

The prettyful lake Empty The prettyful lake

Post by Christian 3/26/2013, 8:47 pm

Christian walked in, amazed at how beautiful the lake was. The sun was beginning to set, the vibrant colors bouncing off of the surface of the water. It glowed faint colors of red, orange, and purple. He smiled at the sight, his thoughts clearing. He sat down on the soft ground, his feet sticking into the water. Little ripples formed, and he was a frog right next to him. THey stared at each other for a while, then Christian did the head-nod thing at it. It looked at him, as if he was insane, and hopped off into the water. Christian glanced around the body of water, noticing that no one else was around. He grabbed the towel that he had packed in his bag, and made a comfy little pillow. He laid his head onto the pillow, beginning to get a bit drowsy. His mind instantly flashed to the little girl, her smile peircing through his mind. He sat up, his under arms beginning to get moist. He slapped his forehead, the image slowly fading away. Another image appeared, but it was a lot more pleasant. "Vivian." He muttered, and quickly clamped his hand over his mouth. He didn't know why, but he has been thinking about her all day and night, even dreamt about her last night. Yes, it sounds a bit creepy, but he didn't care. The image faded again, leaving Christian with a frown on his face. Sitting back up, he just stared out at the water, enjoying it's beauty.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

The prettyful lake Empty Re: The prettyful lake

Post by Blaze 3/26/2013, 10:30 pm

Vivian had been wandering around camp for a while, trying to find something to amuse herself with. She had come up with nothing. Not even sleeping people that she could totally bother. She had arrived at the lake during the evening, just as the Sun was setting. The Morpheus child saw a figure facing the lake. The figure looked oddly familiar. Maybe it was...Christian. Wow, that was thought out way to dreamily. Vivian had met Christian at the beach and they had a...weird conversation after she had snuck into his dream and saw one of the scariest dreams ever. Had he gotten over that? He might've not, seeing that the image popped into her head every now and then. He had heard the boy whisper something that started with "V." Velociraptor? Velocity? Maybe.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 3/27/2013, 8:25 pm

Christian jerked his head around, hearing something. His heart skipped a beat as he realized it was the girl- Vivian. He quickly began to sweat, his nervousness becoming very noticeable. He was just thinking about her, then poof! There she was. He gulped, but pretended as if he did not see her. He stared nervously at the water, hoping that she wouldn't come over so he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of her.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/27/2013, 10:14 pm

Vivian glanced at the guy just as he was looking at her. She recognized that face. It was the one she had saved from "dying" in a dream. She waved and looked to her laptop that she had set on the ground next to her. She began typing something really quickly.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 3/28/2013, 4:47 pm

Christian heard typing noises, and glanced back towards her. She was typing something on her laptop, really fast. He got nervous again. What if she was blooging or something, telling everyone how lame he was? He broke out in sweat, sending a blast of wind towards him. It cooled him off, making him feel a bit better. He glanced back at Viv occasionaly, but kept a low profile.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 3/29/2013, 9:56 pm

Vivian turned back to Christian, picked up her laptop and walked towards him. "Hey," She greeted, "how have you been?" She put her laptop back in her bag. She had been writing a story. A love story to be exact.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/2/2013, 5:16 pm

Christian gulped as Vivian walked towards him. He put on a smile, slowly waving is hand. "What's up Viv?" He blurted out, not thinking straight. He turned his body around, glancing at Vivian's laptop. He looked at her, his mouth hitting the sand. Well, not literally, but ya, you know. She looked even more beautiful than the last time they had seen each other.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/3/2013, 7:28 pm

Vivian cocked her head to the side, looking at Christian's mouth. It was gaping like he wanted to swallow a fly. "Uh, are you okay?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow. The daughter of Morpheus sat down next to him and opened her laptop again. She had been reading the news and stuff.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/5/2013, 10:30 pm

Christian quickly closed his gaping mouth, and turned his head towards the water again. "Oh, I'm fine. His cheeks turned a bright red, bringing out the color in his eyes. He turned towards Viv's laptop, tapping his fingers against his leg. "Soooo.... How have you been?" He asked, laying back on his little sand bed.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/6/2013, 12:39 am

"I've been good," Vivian replied as she read the article, not turning around to face him. "You?" She asked, typing up something. It was her book. She hadn't gotten far in it, but she made a decent amount of progress during the last few days.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/8/2013, 7:49 pm

He stared forlornly at the beach. "I've been good..... I just have someone....er, something on my mind." He said, wanting to let her know how much he loved her. Well, he didn't think he loved her. Just a little puppy love, that's all. But, he had still imagined that she was meant for him and all that dumb love junk.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/8/2013, 8:05 pm

"What's on your mind? We can talk about it if you want," Vivian said, turning around from her computer.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/8/2013, 8:08 pm

Christian smirked at Vivian's remark. He didn't know why, it was jsut his mouth reacted. "Well, it's some girl. I barely know her, and I like her. But I always get nervous when she is around....... I just.... I dunno." He tried as hard as he could not to blush in front of her, but he didn't do a very good job hiding it. He ended up having to turn his face a bit, so it was shrouded in a wave of darkness.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/8/2013, 10:17 pm

"What's her name?" Vivian asked, leaning against the rock her laptop was on. "And, if you are nervous, just come out straight and tell her. That will probably make you feel better. If she says no, it's okay. If she says yes, then great."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/14/2013, 6:10 pm

Christian panicked for a second. Her name? He thought, quickly searching his mind on a name. Ashley? Andie? Rebecca? Which one, which one, which one..... "Ashdiebecca." He announced, not knowing what he just said. After a couple of seconds, he realized how bad that lie was. He quickly slammed his hand against his forehead. "I'm so dumb..." He mumbled.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/16/2013, 8:02 pm

"Interesting name..." Vivian stated, stifling a laugh. "What is she like? What does she look like? Have you talked to her?" She asked, basically throwing a pile of questions on him. "You're not stupid for liking someone. I even like someone right now," She said.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/16/2013, 10:06 pm

Christian's heart dropped at the sound of Vivian's last couple of words. "I even like someone right now." The words seemed to circle around Christian's head multiple times, making him slightly dizzy. He managed to describe everything about Vivian, except for her hair and eye color. "Well, I've talked to her... but only twice." He answered, sighing a bit.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/17/2013, 7:30 pm

"She sounds like somebody I would have so much in common. Could I meet her sometime?" Vivian asked Christian with excitement, hoping that she could. No one at this camp had anything in common with her. At least, she hadn't met anyone at camp who did. Vivian always wanted to meet someone like her since she came to the camp.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/17/2013, 7:38 pm

Christian nodded, a bit hesitant. "Probably. She's really nice." He smiled at her, hand voluntarily inching towards hers. He realized that, and he quickly shot it back towards his side. His cheeks turned bright red, and he began to whistle casually.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/18/2013, 8:46 pm

Vivian was totally clueless at the moment. She didn't notice that Christian was trying to make a move on her. She was just thinking about the girl that he had described. "What's her godly parent?" The daughter of Morpheus asked, hoping he knew. I mean, if you like someone you have to know a little about them, right?
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/18/2013, 9:10 pm

Christian stopped whistling, and thought for a bit. He decided on the goddess of beauty and love. "Aphrodite." He said, knowing the children of Aphrodite are usually pretty, though mean. He inched his hand over more, their fingertips almost touching. His palms began to slightly sweat, and he moved it back a bit. C'mon you little wuss.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/19/2013, 10:25 pm

Vivian moved her hands back to her computer and started typing again. "Anyways, wish you luck with Ash," She smiled, her hands moving on the keyboard like a storm. She had finished a paragraph in less than three minutes.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/19/2013, 10:56 pm

Christian slightly frowned, as he had missed his chance. He put his hands back to his sides, examining her typing speed. "Wow. You're typing up quite a storm there." He smiled softly, hands tapping the sand.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/21/2013, 12:14 pm

"I started this a few months ago. My laziness only got me six chapters done so far. And yeah, my WPM (Words Per Minute) was seventy-five. The most in my county," Vivian told him.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/21/2013, 6:04 pm

Christian nodded, rubbing his chin. "75? Wow. I can type, like, 8." He chuckled a little, hand going a bit closer to Vivian.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 11:07 am