A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The prettyful lake

Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

The prettyful lake - Page 2 Empty Re: The prettyful lake

Post by Blaze 4/21/2013, 6:31 pm

Vivian didn't notice his hand comi towards her, and when she turned around, her hand accidentally landed on his.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 4/21/2013, 6:46 pm

Christian glances at Vivian, when her hand suddenly landed on his. His face turned a bright red, not sure what to do. Did she do it on purpose? He looked at her face, trying to find out what her facial expressions meant.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/21/2013, 6:51 pm

"Oh I'm so sorry! Did I hurt your hand?" Vivian said, immediately taking her hand off of his, slightly blushing. "I didn't notice your hand was there," She said, blushing even deeper.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/21/2013, 7:30 pm

Christian, gaining his confidence, grabbed her hand. He squeezed it a bit tighter, smiling brightly at her. "No.... you were fine like that...." He looked into her eyes, noticing her bright face. His face turned a little red as well, hoping that she would not reject him.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/22/2013, 8:15 pm

"B-b-but A-a-ash," Vivian couldn't even say Ashdiebecca. She was so nervous right now it wasn't even funny. She took her hand out of his grasp and backed away. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just not ready for this," She told him.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/22/2013, 8:18 pm

Christian's lips curled into a slight frown, and then a slight smirk. "Asdiebecca? Hahaha.... that's sorta.... made up..." He said, a bit quietly. He looked up, and walked over to her. "It's you Vivian. Everything about you...... I just...."
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/23/2013, 9:34 pm

"I can't... I just don't..." Vivian grabbed her laptop and ran, almost in tears. She never cried. Not this much at least. The last time she did that was when she found out her mother died in a car accident.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/23/2013, 9:51 pm

Christian's eyes filled with sorrow, getting up after her. "Vivian......" He stopped, deciding not to bother her. His body filled with rage, the water behind him lifting. It formed a huge wave, ready to launch at something. Anything. With a flick of the wrist, a tree could be cut in half. But somehow, despite his short temper, he managed to control his anger. His body was then instantly filled with sadness, tears forming in his eyes. HIs heart was broken. He had never experienced it before, but the one person he might've truly loved rejected him. He wanted to lay down and stuff his face with ice cream. But, somehow, he managed to sit back down, thoughts filling his mind.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/24/2013, 10:36 pm

Vivian covered her face as the water splashed down, back to the lake. She turned around, facing Christian once more. She was thinking whether to run or turn back. She didn't know what to do. The last big decision she had made was to run away from her home or not. She reluctantly took a step forward, but the saddened daughter of Morpheus turned back. She couldn't just walk away from him. He had just had his heart broken. Maybe when she was sixteen, she would reconsider, but right now, she wasn't ready for love.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 4/28/2013, 2:15 pm

Christian turned his head back, spotting Vivian. She was walking back to him. Christian sighed, his eyes rolling a bit. Great. More humiliation for him. He turned around, burying his head in between his knees.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 4/28/2013, 4:17 pm

Vivian looked back, and then ran as fast as she could away from him and the lake. She was running to her cabin to cry. For a long time.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 5/6/2013, 7:41 pm

Christian sighed as he heard Vivian's footsteps run far away from him. He got up, walking silently along the beach. After a couple of minutes of complete silence, he walked back to his cabin, drowning in his own thoughts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 11:55 pm